Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
13th November 2017 | We have a new mini pfoile and a few new entries into profiles, if you'll go edit those to add 100 x 100 images and avatars are the size that the avatar updater asks for. If you'd like the hexagonal one, set your edit options to post classic. Enjoy it!

11th November 2017 | There is a tie breaker for COTM for November! Go vote HERE! Voting only lasts for 2 days!

3rd November 2017 | The census and users have been cleaned up, if anything isn't quite right, please contact a staff member and we'll get back to you! Also OTM voting is live, go forth and pick your October OTMS! And some seasonal fun will be coming... yes it will! And congratulations to Dawn and Eowyn for winning the personal sub board contest! Your subforum will be up as soon as possible!

22th October 2017 | The rules have been clarified and updated for proper crediting. Please be sure to check them out here! Please do not hesitate to message Carhartt with any questions.

19th October 2017 | Everyone please welcome three new moderators to our Caeleste staff; Cia, Arborath & Dawn! We are so excited to have you!

10th October 2017 | Did you know we have Carat Claims where you can get Carats for both OC and IC achievements? Be sure to check it out here!

4th October 2017 | OTMs have been put up, thank you to all who voted and took part in them this month!

29th September 2017 | The banner voting is done, new themes 'Drifting in Waves' and 'Sunrise' are now live! And the autumn has changed to winter, and the cold is now here for two months!

23rd September 2017 | We have closed the banner contest early and have put up a poll for new theme creation! Also we have opened Staff Auditions, and are looking for two new staff members, so go apply if you'd like to try out!

20th September 2017 | OTM nominations are up once again, be sure to submit suggestions for every category to recieve 500 carats! Nominations can be found here

6th Septemper 2017 | Prizes for the SWP 2 has been given out! You can claim them until the 20th of September! Don't miss out!

1st Septemper 2017 | There is a tie break poll for COTM this month, go and vote here! c:

28th August 2017 | OTM Voting is up!! Go vote here by the 31st!!

26th August 2017 | OTM nominations are extended till tomorrow (27th) since we need more nominations. You get 500 carats for filling each category! Go here!

20th August 2017 | It is that time again, August OTM nominations are up!! Be sure to post your suggestions before the 25th! Here!

16th August 2017 | The Site Wide Plot is ending! Be sure to read about the prizes and finish it up here!

7th August 2017 | The SWP is ready for round two! You have till August 8th 11:59pm to post! Check it out here!

2 August 2017 | SWP Finale has begun! Go, fight, free the deities! There is also a new theme called Reveries!

30 July 2017 | July OTM voting ends tomorrow, be sure to vote here by then!

26 July 2017 | July OTM nominations have been extended one extra day so please please don't forget to nominate your favourites for each category by the end of today!! Go here!

24 July 2017 | Please welcome our two newest members to staff, Kiwi & Sol! Also be sure to congratulate Blushie on her promition to Co-Admin and Nikkayla as Admin!

22 July 2017 | Nylah has been selected as Year 2's Character of the Year! Congratulations to Nylah and all the nominees!

22 July 2017 | July's OTM nominations are up, you get 500 carats for nominating to each category. Don't forget to do it by the 25th!

17 July 2017 | SWP Into the Unknown" has started! And we have the results from the Emperor/Empress Voting!

14 July 2017 | SWP Part III closes soon! Get in while you can! And don't forget to vote for your co-ruler for Vasanta alongside Isorath! Also, a new item has been added - sub-board deeds are now in the Misc section of the shop and are in limited supply!

7 July 2017 | The winners of our One Year Raffle has been posted! Congratulations to Zohyd, E-cho, & Townsen! Thank you to everyone for making it possible!

3 July 2017 | Character of the Year nominations are now up! Everyone who nominates someone will recieve 1,000 carats! Don't miss out!

28 June 2017 | Vasanta Leader Auditions are now up and ready for tryouts. We are allowing past tryouts to be used, and new ones are always permitted!

26 June 2017 | Voting for the June OTMs is up! Go cast your votes =)

24 June 2017 | Stage Two entry of the SWP has closed and all carats and items have been handed out! If you missed out please PM a staff member or the Plot Account. The next stage will be up soon!

21 June 2017 | Don't miss out on OTM Nominations! You will recieve 500 carats for nominating in all catagories.

20 June 2017 | Stage Two for our SWP Two, Dream Walker is ready for IC sign-ups! Go sign up, here! You won't want to miss out!

17 June 2017 | The first part of the SWP has closed and voting is open! Go read them and cast your vote here for your favorite!

10 June 2017 | Have you used a Cake of Change? Then go here and fill out the form, we're adding a lot of record keeping and this is a part of it! Thank you!

6 June 2017 | We want to hear from you! Yes, we would like to know what you think of the new layout! Go here and fill out our form! If you do, you'll recieve 500 Carats!

5 June 2017 | As our one year quickly approaches us, a lot is unfolding here at Caeleste. We have an amazing one year raffle going until July 1st 2017! With our second site wide plot on its way, we are offering our members a new layout! It has been set as the default, but our old layout is still avaiable to those who don't like change!

27 May 2017 | OTM Voting is now open here, go and vote! Go vote!

20 May 2017 | The Of the Month Nominations are up for May, you get 500 carats for nominating someone to every category! Be sure to do so before the 25th. Nominate here!

18 May 2017 | Both Greeshma and Vasanta are looking for a new Leader! Anyone and everyone is welcomed to tryout, anyone who does will automatically recieve 1,000 Carats! Check out the Greeshma tryouts here! Check out the Vasanta tryouts here!

10 May 2017 | Caeleste Bingo has concluded and prizes will be divided out soon! We have a lovely side wide plot gearing up and all is well in the world of Caeleste! Thank you to all of our wonderful members we have been active and open for 11 months!

27 April 2017 | Don't forget to submit your OTM nominations before they close tomorrow! Voting will commence straight after. Check out this thread to nominate!

26 April 2017 | Staff have gone through and removed inactive accounts. The census has also been compeltely updated and accurate! Thanks to our wonderful members we have over 100 active members and 245 characters! Caeleste has also been open for 10 months! Congrats everyone!

22 April 2017 | Caeleste has a new map! A few things have been moved for a more realistic layout but most has stayed the same! Please be sure to check it out here!

17 April 2017 | We are excited to announce we now allow single accounts for twins/close siblings/parent child/multiple headed/physically connected for our members convenience! Be sure to check out the details in our Guidebook!

12 April 2017 | Don't miss out on our two OOC Contests! Your chance to win a second sorcery is here! We have Caeleste Bingo and Caeleste's Easter Egg Contest!

1 April 2017 | Make sure to vote in April OTM's which are located here. You can also check out some new of the new things we have going on over here!

27 March 2017 | Be sure to post your OTM Nominations for April! You will receive 500 carats for filling out all categories! Find it here!

13 March 2017 | Our word minimum for IC posts is now 150! Here we believe in quality not quantity!

6 March 2017 | Exciting news, Caeleste is introducing Secondary Sorcery! Yes, the chance to wield two different sorceries! Please be sure to read about it here!

6 March 2017 | OTM Nominations are in! Be sure to nominate in all four categories to receive 250 carats!

IC News
[ Archive ]
10th October 2017 | Orhis is victorious in keeping Greeshma in Rex Igni's hands! It was a riveting battle and makes for a great read! Check it out here!

16th August 2017 | The Site Wide Plot has drawn to an end and prizes are being given out! Make sure to read and post your conclusion here!

7th August 2017 | The Dragon has posted in the SWP once more delivering the results of the first round of the battle! Check it out here!

1st August 2017 | Leonidas is running Sharad's second herd meeting! Don't miss out, it's going to be important! Check it out here!

29th July 2017 | Rex Igni has challenged for Greeshma and won the title of Emperor!

17 July 2017 | Congratulations to Milly Mae on winning the place as Empress of Vasanta!

10 July 2017 | SWP Stage 3 Sign Ups are up and ready for everyon to sig their characters up in character! It's the third and FINAL stage of our site wide plot. Don't miss out!

26 June 2017 | SWP Stage 2 has been posted and it's time to find the items Sharad has so desperately requested!

20 June 2017 | You have just two more days to sign up for the SWP Stage 2! You won't want to miss out!

12 June 2017 | Caeleste's second side wide plot has began! Be sure to check it out and be apart of the fun! The winner of the first stage will recieve a Second Sorcery! |SWP| Beyond the Veil! You have till June 16th to respond!

7 June 2017 | The voting has ended and Caeleste has two new leaders! Zaraei is the new Empress of Greeshma and Isorath is the new Emperor of Vasanta!

6 June 2017 |The Bazaar has two new items! They pretty exciting! We have the Mushroom of Maturity and Celestial Citizenship! Be sure to check them up and stock up!

5 June 2017 |Don't forget to vote for the new leaders of Vasanta and Greeshma! Just one day left to do so!

1 June 2017 |Leonidas is victorious in battle! Looks like he's a force to be reckoned with! See how the battle went here!

15 May 2017 | Cæruleus is victorious in battle! Looks like he's a force to be reckoned with! See how the battle went here!

26 April 2017 | Another battle has broken out, this time its for the title: Emperor of Sharad! Will Leonidas hold his reign or will Cheraki take over? Read it here!

20 April 2017 | Cæruleus has come to Dead Horse Ridge challenged Romero for his freedom! Its an exciting battle everyone is excited to watch unfold! Check it out here!

12 April 2017 | The Empress of Sharad is missing! It looks like our dynamic duo or no longer. Hopefully no one decides to kick the Sharad Emperor while he's down.

13 March 2017 | Our word minimum for IC posts is now 150! Here we believe in quality not quantity!

6 March 2017 | The drama in character is beginning to slow down and Caeleste is on Year Two! Summer is here and things are finally getting back to normal!

7 February 2017 | Congratulations Romero, on becoming the new Shishira Emperor! There are five new sorcery types for all the equines! Go check it out here!

1 February 2017 | Sharad has two new sub-boards and there are three more random sub-boards throughout Caeleste! Navigate around and find the special new places!

16 January 2017 | Vantrice has become the new Emperor of Greeshma, winning by a minor margin! Congratulations and good luck with the summer kingdom!

30 December 2016 | The Plot Account is visiting the SWP Threads! Don't miss out on the fun! Lot's of speciality items are going to be given out!

16 December 2016 | The Site Wide Plot is ready for its next phase! Hurry up and check it out here!

9 December 2016 | Nylah has chosen to leave Vasanta and protect Hemanta with Willow by his side as Empress! Check it out here!

5 December 2016 | Cæruleus is the new partnering Emperor of Vasanta for Cerridwen has crumbled under the pressure and forfeited the fight!

Setting
YEAR TWO | WINTER
The world is now white in many places, the highest peaks are inhospitable, even the Molten Apex is feeling the chill this season. Snow falls at times in places where there is usually none, the desert is absolutely freezing in the night but still warm in the day, as is the Devil's Perch. Hemanta is now very difficult to access for strangers who don't know the best paths. Rain is very frequent, turning to snow in most places, but the days the sun comes out are nice days, considering the temperatures. In the lowlands, the temperatures hit a maximum of about 64ºF/18ºC every day, going up to about 77ºF/25ºC in the desert regions, with overnights ranging from 23ºF/-5ºC to 50ºF/10ºC. In the highlands, the days barely reach 50ºF/10ºC on a good day, with most being a max of 39ºF/4ºC or so. Nights here range from 23ºF/-5ºC in the sheltered areas to -22ºF/-30ºC on the peaks.
Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

0000 posts

Hemanta

0000 posts

Sharad

0000 posts

Vasanta

0000 posts

Shishira

0000 posts
  • Member of the Month
    Reli
    Reli has consistently been a wonderful addition to Caeleste! Her characters are fun to read, especially Fang, who is also this month’s Character of the Month! From her excellent table making skills to her willingness to plot with anyone, Reli has become an integral part of the Caeleste community, and we feel so lucky to have her around!
  • Thread of the Month
    The Stars Are Projectors
    If you haven’t already, you need to check this thread out! This is a touching thread between two beautifully written characters that displays the ups and downs of child birth. The interactions between Gabriel and Alderaan highlight their deep love for each other. The dynamic between them is always entertaining, even in their more serious moments. We look forward to seeing more from this happy little family in the future!
  • Couple of the Month
    Castiella & Thyterios
    What do you get when you cross a banished Greek god and a fallen angel? Two diabolic creatures... These two-winged beauties cross paths in Dead Horse Ridge and hit it off like no other. They both have dark intent but mask it well with sultry tones, flirtatious words and arousing mannerism. Consummating their relationship in the heated throes of passion on the first date, Thyterios whisks her away to his home where she plans to take over his life and keep him all to herself. There’s no telling what’s next for these two toxic babes.
  • Character of the Month
    Fang
    Fang is an incredible breath of fresh air! His positive outlook on life and jubilent personality makes threads with him a complete blast. Despite his harsh upbringing and rough past, he is growing into a handsome, mature and kind individual anyone would be lucky to know and blessed to have as friend. If he's not making new friends, starting new adventures and falling head over heels for a little golden paint mare, he's living life to the fullest!
  • Quote of the Month
    Judal
    "I follow no being, no mortal made of flesh, or god hiding in their incorporeal form. Mark me with your brand, bleed it into my very marrow so that I may never cut it loose, yet no god will ever find loyal servant in me. They have nothing that can be offered me that I cannot achieve myself."
Community Center
[-]
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conductpublish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads

Your browser has JavaScript disabled. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript.

leave me unconscious
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts384
carats 14,175€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
tracker
“Are we not wise enough to give all we are?”
(Emperor of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted on schedule 12-05-2016, 06:26 PM. link #1
The world was changing. He felt himself shift a little over the time that passed since that fateful time in the winter kingdom, but through the world he had heard that the realm of Hemanta was alone. Cerridwen had come to him on confidence not long ago, speaking of a message that had come to her, and she apologised deeply to him and had left, going far from everything and with it, Nylah felt an emptiness settle into the pit of his gut. She had gone, and in her place the blue Pegasus had taken up root, growing and becoming the Emperor of Vasanta.

Nylah didn’t know him, and he didn’t even think of him in that moment. He was just another face, among the crowd of strangers that swirled all around him. In that moment, as he stood in his little grotto with Kalina close by, he felt something calling out to him. The cold, a bite that seal into his flesh and pulled him, and with that hold, he gave a flare of his nostrils, not sure if he should allow it to take him.

But he does, Kalina coming alongside her. He moved with the grace given to him by his sire, by his mother, and soon Vasanta was far off and behind him. Where he might have greeted others as he went, Nylah did not even look at them. His eyes were stuck on his path, as he left it all behind. He hit the wall hard and broke it as he moved, shards cascading around him inside his mind’s eye as he and Kalina found themselves far from everything they knew.

Being here before, he had been unsure, he had been rash, he had been stupid. He would never lash out like the once winter queen, but he would not allow himself to speak in the manner he had, the way he had seemed so self-righteous and although he had all the answers. No, Nylah Zhaoianas had come here to the land of the winter, and he came to the very core of the world, walking in the darkness that had grown strong and terrible in the wake of the powerful deity.

And it was to Hemanta and to the Late Winter that Nylah lifted his head to, looking up to the sky, “I have fallen and I said stupid things. I made you angry, I made the world worse even if they found their way, and I heard the great Late Winter’s revelation, but from my stupidity, my… arrogance, I am here to give myself to the Winter, true and strong, to make up for the irrational way that I have been, that I was, that I am. Worthiness is not something I know of, but I am here to give myself to you and forsake my bond to Vasanta. I leave it behind and I am here… I am yours…” he says, throwing his head back and speaking loud to the sky, eyes closing as he looks over as his companion. Kalina gazes back, content, and he waits here now.

With nothing but the wind howling, and the darkness boiling all around.
@Thanantos @Willow @Winchester

nylah zhaoianas and kalina
emperor of hemanta and mated to willow - tag in all posts
Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height15.2 hh
breedAkhal Teke X Unknown
sorceryHealing
sexualityHeterosexual
posts153
carats 23,184€ Carats
(Empress of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Mouse, posted on schedule 12-05-2016, 08:08 PM. link #2

Moving through the rolling hills of snow, Clarice flying above her dive bombing the snow around her. Willow couldn't help but giggle at her companion, she had chosen a good home for the pair. The cold had always called to them, it was up to Willow to make it permanent and so she did.Growing quite a bit since coming to these lands, beginning to understand her own kind and learning how to properly communicate with them. It was hard as she was stuck in her ways, much enjoying her forest. Thinking of the two of them was a must, both enjoying the winter lands, this was now their home. She had much enjoyed spring, though it just didn't fit the pair, especially Clarice. Along with spring she enjoyed the Emperor, very much. He was kind, yet strong, he was a true worthy Emperor.

As she moved she stopped for a moment to move some of the snow away from the ground to get to the cold lush grass beneath, taking a small nibble her gaze drifted from Clarice to the snowy hills all around her. It was then that she heard Nylah. Harks swiveled then perked forward. His words rumbled through her as she looked to see the direction they were coming from. Clarice was quick to land on her back as she had heard him too. "Nylah is here now...Taking over the land." Nodding to her companion she began to walk towards the voice that spoke over the land.

Curiosity sprung into her mind as she moved elegantly through the snow, wondering what caused him to leave spring. Yet a bit of excitement rushed through her, she would be happy to see him again. About five minutes passed and she could see him against the snow, the blues of his feathers and coat clearly visible against the white around him. Slowly she moved along side him. "Nylah..." Speaking softly, she gave him a small smile. "I am happy to see you again." Asking him about why he had left Vasanta had suddenly slipped her mind as it did not matter anymore. She was just happy he was here, Clarice watched the two as she sat on Willow's back.

Now standing beside him, hoping nothing bad happened between him and Cerridwen, or the citizens of Vasanta. Hopefully he had just needed something new. She had heard of some thing Cerridwen had done, that weren't necessarily horrible, but still raised questions. If anything she hoped no one ended on bad terms. Though if that was the case, she would be here for him in any way he needed. Azure orbs shifted from the land to him."I will be more than happy to help you in any way....What are your plans for the land?" Her voice soft as always, A small grin took over her muzzle with genuine curiosity in her voice.

Vocals: Alison Krauss
Tag: @Nylah
Willow "Walks"
Willow "Talks"
Willow "Thinks
Find Reply
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts384
carats 14,175€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
tracker
(Emperor of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted on schedule 12-09-2016, 05:09 AM. link #3
In the moments that passed alone here, only the howling wind ripping by his ears and the cold biting at his flanks, freezing his ears, comes a newfound sense of worth into his soul. He wasn’t alone here for long, there was a new feeling upon the air to him, and Nylah Zhaoianas let go of what had happened in that moment so that he may move forward. His confidant perched nearby, and as he turned his head in the darkness, his eyes beheld the palace not far from him – once home to Aysu and then to Zhavvorsi, and now it opened itself to him – and he felt honoured that Hemanta had allowed him in. He had come to offer his services and his best to protect the kingdom with what he could do, but he wouldn’t be doing it alone.

There was another coming soon, and form the figure emerging beneath the dark, his eyes shone bright as he saw who it was – Willow. His heart seemed to soar a little higher than it had for a long time when he saw her, and it was in that moment that he knew he wanted to ask her something. He bowed his head to her as she approached, wind tearing at his feathering, and his eyes and light smile spoke for him in reply to her greeting how pleased he was she had come here.

And then she asks him about the kingdom, and the first thing he does though, is turn his gaze away, looking around and down, giving an odd little smile – a bashful look to him, before he finds his words again.

“Um, well… I know this sounds weird, probably, but first of all… I can’t do this alone. Cerridwen was a partner in the spring, yet here in Winter, but this time, it is my choice… so I ask you, Willow, in you I see the strength and heart of Hemanta as it is to my eyes. Would you accept the position of Empress, at my side?” He asks her, hoping to the ends of the very earth they stood on that he wasn’t asking a brash, silly thing – that it wasn’t inappropriate.

Kalina just watched with a happy shimmer in her eyes, as Nylah looked hopefully to Willow, yellow eyes gentle but beseeching – this was a new beginning all around.
@Willow @Thanantos (hopefully this tag works this time ><) @Winchester

Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height15.2 hh
sorceryHealing
sexualityHeterosexual
posts153
carats 23,184€ Carats
(Empress of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Mouse, posted on schedule 12-09-2016, 04:27 PM. link #4

As she moved up to the front of Nylah she gave him bow of her head in return giving him her always soft smile. Clarice had landed near Kalina, hopping around her for a moment she finally relaxed on the cold snowy ground next to her. Watching as to see what this was all about and what would happen, though she was beaming on the inside seeing these two again. Willow, had been wondering what exactly would happen with Hemanta with no ruler, but it seemed to have figure it out itself. Winter had called to her just as she is assuming it had now called for him. The land needed help, in her book Nylah was perfect for it. She had felt bad for not joining spring, but Winter quickly became her home, her and Clarice loved it here. Now, it was perfect.

The wind blew her long locks around, as she asked her question, her tail being swept up in the flurry as well. Flowers were being ripped from her mane, Clarice would soon be fixing that and finding her more. After she was done speaking she though on it for a moment of just what she could do. She knew she wanted a small lodge, for warm drinks, perhaps a few rooms for the passing travelers not used to this cold. She had it in her mind and would bring it to whoever became ruler. All she wants to do is help, the land and the equines.

Harks perked as he began to speak getting more curious as he said this was going to be weird. She relaxed, as anxiously as one could in a time like this. He spoke of his partnership with Cerridwen, with that she nodded, and then he asked her, to be Empress along side him. Clarice looking on with the same twinkle Kalina had. She was so happy that Willow had gained such a friend. They trusted eac hother and it showed. She was still nodding as he asked and continued to while she took it in for a moment, it was for a about five more seconds that it hit her. Harks perked, as her crown lifted slightly.

"Oh...Oh!  Nylah I would be honored to stand beside you... Of course I will!"

She was slightly intimidated with ruling a land. That would mean conversing with everyone, leading them, helping them. All things of course she would love to do. She knew she was only lacking a stern hand, but perhaps Nylah could help with that. After he asked her Clarice perked up, and flew over to her. "Willow, you two will do great... And bonus your partner is cute." Looking down to her with small grin, her last words forced her to open her mouth slightly. Though she didnt say anything a small giggle came from it. She had nothing to say to that, though its not like she wasn't right.

Willow "Walks"
Willow "Talks"
Willow "Thinks"
Tag: @Nylah  
ooc: <33

image | coding
Find Reply
genderStallion
age8 year old
height18.1 hh
breedWarmblood x Paint
sorcerySuper Strength
sexualityHeterosexual
posts288
carats 44,506€ Carats
“A fool despises good counsel, but a wise man takes it to heart.”
(Second in Command) played by perm_identity Carhartt, posted on schedule 12-16-2016, 10:12 AM. link #5

It was time… Time to set aside all of his pride and make his way to Hemanta. Had Zhavvorsi returned? It was unlikely, but ever since the commotion at the foot of the castle, Thanantos felt as if he was responsible to make sure someone was leading the forgotten land. At the most important time, Zhavvorsi turned her back on the land and left it open for attack, vulnerable to abuse. As the ebony and ivory knight carried into the land, he couldn’t help but hope someone had stepped up to the plate and taken reign, because he was not about to do such a thing. Ruling a land was not his forte. However, taking charge and keeping an army in check was just his thing. Now that he was no longer associated with the Greeshma and he wasn’t going to be returning to his home—he needed purpose.

Ebony daggers plunged into the icy snow as his cerulean orbs scanned across the desolate landscape. All he could see was rolling white hills. The temperatures were still below freezing but the falling snow had lightened the slightest bit. However, the new addition of dark was almost more bothersome. Depression nipped at him constantly, but he tried everything he could to ignore it and keep thinking positive. With a heavy sigh he pushed farther, orbs squinting through the dark. After about thirty minutes after crossing into the border, three dark silhouettes cropped in the distance. Nares flared, searching for their scent but the wind was not his favor.

With a cautious manner, the knight approached them, audits erect and his mind clear. Nearing them, he was able to make them out. It was Nylah and that horned femme at the first meeting. Stopping a respectful distance his dial dropped in proper manner. “Emperor Nylah, it’s always pleasure.” There he looked to the sweet femme and responded tenderly, “It’s nice to see you as well. Forgive me I don’t believe we have had the chance to properly exchange names. I am Thanantos.” There he looked at the feline beside Nylah and nodded to her respectfully, along with the feathered aviary. There he carefully looked around and noticed the emptiness and desolation. Not knowing what had just taken place her cluelessly asked. “I see Zhavvorsi has truly left… It’s a shame. I fear for the future of Hemanta.” He looked to them both with a strong sense of concern as the wind whipped around them pulling on his long tendrils.

Thanantos walks.
Thanantos thinks.
"Thanantos talks."

T A G » @Nylah @Willow
M U S E » 10/10
V O C A L S » Chase Crawford
W O R D S » 420
S T A T U S » finished
O O C C H A T » Sorry for the delay! Won't happen again!
Please tag Thanantos in all replies!
Magic & Force are permitted, within reason.

Find Reply
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts384
carats 14,175€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
tracker
(Emperor of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted on schedule 12-18-2016, 05:47 AM. link #6
His attention was riveted upon Willow and did not fall away from her, nothing else could draw it in that moment as he watched her closely, his heart hammering away inside his chest in a manner that he had never felt before. He wasn’t sure why this was so important to him, but it was, and the younger emperor found himself leaning forward a little as she replied, her voice in that voice that he had come to admire and want around him more than he had ever thought was possible, and with those words his face lit up as his yellow eyes shone bright, and he smiled a brilliant, wide smile.

Nylah for a moment loses his own composure and steps forward, extending his head gently to her as he gives her neck a gentle nudge with his own, and he beams to brightly at her.

“Thank you, so very much – I was so nervous in asking you but… I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you, Empress Willow,” he says as he bows his head to her now, still grinning. He can see that she, like him, perhaps carried the same nerves and anxiety, but together now he knew they’d forge a new future for Hemanta, along with all those within the kingdom’s limits. “You have made me so happy… and I will do my best for you in return, and I always will…”

He had been thinking on what to say next, when his elegant head tilted as the sound of another coming nearer, and his attention shifts over to him. Kalina is also alert, watching him closely and she recognises him as one from that gathering here not long ago, and she is on guard on behalf of Nylah and now Willow, though Nylah does not seem concerned.

The black and white stallion stood much taller than he, and Willow as well. While his crest and his crown of feathering may make up some height, Nylah was smaller, but he met the other with his head high and his eyes gentle. There is no smile now, for experience has drawn some of the reverence he’d once had from his being, but he sees no hostility in the other and so acts in accordance.

He introduced himself as Thanantos, and he could smell the summer upon him, knowing he was from there, he remembered him being with the Empress of the Summer, but here he was now – Nylah wondered why, but he did not pry. Instead, he bows his head in greeting in return.

“We are well met then, Thanantos. It seems a pity I did not get the chance to know you at the gathering that was held… but here we are now,” he says with that same gentle voice. “Yes. The winter queen left, and Cerridwen took her leave from Caeleste, needing to return to her family, and I… I was wrong in what I said and did, here.”

He is silent for a moment, as he cocks his head and looks back, eyes shining happily as they passed over Willow, and out to Hemanta before them. “I came here to offer myself to Hemanta, and it is here I will remain as Emperor of the Winter. This is Empress Willow of Hemanta,” he says, gesturing to her, “And I will do what I can to protect the Winter and make it strong, but I knew I could not do it alone… but, what has brought you here to Hemanta, if you do not mind my asking?” He says. He had heard of the prowess of Thanantos from others, including Cerridwen, and now he could see it… and he had an idea, but first he wanted to know too, what it was that had drawn him here...

Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height15.2 hh
sorceryHealing
sexualityHeterosexual
posts153
carats 23,184€ Carats
(Empress of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Mouse, posted on schedule 12-18-2016, 06:11 PM. link #7

This moment couldn't be more perfect for her, her breath getting heavier as the excitement took over her. Visible in the air from the chill, her heart pumped loudly, able for her to hear it. She never thought something like this would happen, she was so honored to have someone trust her with such a responsibility. A bright grin stayed upon her face as she too was lit up in the joys of this. Her mind was swirling around with everything. Already happy he was now emperor of hemanta, but now she would stand beside him, not having to find an excuse to go and see him. The thought caused a small giggle to come out. Bright orbs looked to him as he moved closer to her. "Now I dont need to come up with an excuse to go see you" She spoke with a small soft giggle.

After she told him her answer he moved closer again, only to nudge her neck. Without thinking she reached around with her muzzle and nudged his. Realizing what she had done it was broken before it had grown awkward by his voice. She beamed with happiness as he spoke on how happy he was. "This was the last thing I was thinking would happen today. Though I think this tops everything I've had happen here in Caeleste. You too have made me so happy." Unable to contain her smile on her face, she could here the "Awwwws" Coming from Clarice. Which in turn only made her look at her with a small chuckle.

Harks twitched as she heard another approaching them, craning her neck around to see just who. She recognized him from the harsh meeting about the snow storm taking over the lands. He though had seemed to be nice. Her body stayed relaxed with harks perked forward, she always seemed too have a welcoming and soft aura around her. Looking to him as he grew closer she realized just how tall he was, he was quite taller than they. Willow made up for her lack of height with her antlers, giving the illusion of her being taller than she was.

Looking to Nylah as he spoke how how everyone left and how he was wrong in how he handled some things in the gathering. "Everyone was scared and angry, it was hard to think correctly with everything happening. We are all working together now, and that is what matters." She spoke softly, trying to put ease to any regrets anyone may have from that day.

Introductions were made, Nylah introduced the two of them, she gave him a small bow of her crown with a soft smile. "It is nice to actually meet you Thanantos. The gathering made it somewhat hard to make actual introductions." That day was just a mess, everyone acted like a bunch of big children. Yet they were scared, the cold had taken over and it was frightening for all who were not used to the cold.She then listened to him speak of protecting Hemanta. Though she was such a soft spoken, believing she would never be capable of causing harm and only doing good. She knew she had to get that way of thinking out of her mind. She now had a duty to Hemanta, and the people of it. "As will I." She meant the words she spoke, she would protect it, and those who live here,

Willow "Walks"
Willow "Talks"
Willow "Thinks"
Tag: @Nylah @Thanantos

image | coding
Find Reply
genderStallion
age8 year old
height18.1 hh
breedWarmblood x Paint
sorcerySuper Strength
sexualityHeterosexual
posts288
carats 44,506€ Carats
(Second in Command) played by perm_identity Carhartt, posted on schedule 12-23-2016, 10:28 AM. link #8

Cerulean orbs looked at the two individuals with a nervous smile. It seemed he had been interrupting something rather affectionate and for that he felt remorse. In by no means did he mean to come and ruin the moment but it seemed he never faltered to make a fool of himself. Quickly he responded with soft tones, “My deepest apologies for interrupting…” There he stood somewhat awkwardly his vibrant gaze shifting to Willow and then to Nylah, from what he thought was still the Emperor of Vasanta. The cold dark air nipped at Thanantos’s sleek pelt but he ignored it as they offered a respect bow in return. They both seemed like pleasant creatures, and from what he could remember at the meeting, they were not hostile in any way.

“We are well met then, Thanantos. It seems a pity I did not get the chance to know you at the gathering that was held… but here we are now,” The kind words were reassuring. The uncomfortableness that wallowed around his core began to slowly dissipate, in the same manner as the visible carbon dioxide that escaped his nares. "It is nice to actually meet you Thanantos. The gathering made it somewhat hard to make actual introductions." The antlered femme spoke tenderly, caressing his tired and defeated hope. His smile grew ever so slightly as he returned the kind words. “It’s a pleasure to be formally meeting with you both.” There was no reason to bring up the last time they stood before one another. That meeting was just a wreck and Thanantos wished not to speak about it. He could barely stand thinking about it, let alone conversing about it with new acquaintances.

What Nylah offered next was rather shocking. “I came here to offer myself to Hemanta, and it is here I will remain as Emperor of the Winter. This is Empress Willow of Hemanta,” For a moment the ebony and ivory knight was dumbfounded. So Nylah had left Vasanta and taken the responsibility of Hemanta despite how Zhavvorsi leaving it in shambles? What a noble and selfless thing. The respect for Nylah had grown tenfold. There was never a lack of respect there, but now… Thanantos saw someone he would be honored to help. Trying to gather his bearings he looked to them both and smiled generously. “That’s an incredibly selfless act. Congratulations to you both!” The words were sincere as he tried to gather himself to say more but founf it difficult. This was not what he had expected but he was quite pleased on this news.

In no time at all Nylah was cutting the chase, something Thanantos appreciated. “And I will do what I can to protect the Winter and make it strong, but I knew I could not do it alone… but, what has brought you here to Hemanta, if you do not mind my asking?” Swallowing slowly he lifted his dial just slightly, his dual painted frame growing from unsure and somewhat awkward into a stoic stance. “In all honesty, I am looking for purpose. After you left the meeting, I denied the accusations and offered my services to Zhavvorsi. I was then repaid by her leaving. With that being said, I relinquished my services from Greeshma as I do not fit in there. I disagreed about the blind accusations but Eithna denied my advice.” There he paused a moment, feeling his skin prickle the very slightest. He didn’t want to be thought of as a traitor but if that was what they thought, there was no reason to argue. “I have always blindly followed my leaders, but that day I could not accept the malicious ridicule they were offering to Hemanta with absolutely no proof. It was unjust and I realized that day I could not just sit idly by.” His charming features looked solemn as he offered a sigh of defeat. “I had no idea anyone had taken the reins of Hemanta, but I was coming to offer my services of protection. I have years of experience as a general of an army of over a thousand men. I would be honored if I could be any of service to you both.” Pausing for a moment he faltered, “However please do not feel obligated. I would understand completely if you wish to seek the help from someone else.” Thanantos never asked for a job, he was always just given the offer. It was a hit to his pride to being so forward but he felt it was his responsibility to at least let his want to help be known.

Thanantos walks.
Thanantos thinks.
"Thanantos talks."

T A G » @Nylah & @Willow
M U S E » 10/10
W O R D S » 778
S T A T U S » finished
O O C C H A T » ^^

Find Reply
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts384
carats 14,175€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
tracker
(Emperor of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted on schedule 01-03-2017, 04:39 AM. link #9
Their little gathering had become quite the interesting little event. With Willow agreeing to be his Empress his heart had soared, and so too had Kalina in turn. Now with Thanantos here, it felt although it was closing around, wrapping up and becoming secure again. Nylah felt stronger with their presence nearby, and when Willow spoke to him offering gentle words of support for his own thoughts of his actions, he couldn’t help but give a smile and touch her gently in thanks.

But his ears were riveted to Thanantos, as he listened to him. He was genuine in his mannerisms, and he gives a little bob of his head as he listens. Nylah did not linger on congratulations – he liked to think any would have done the same in his position, even if he knew it was just the thought of a fool.

He hears that Thanantos is looking for purpose, for reason – Nylah shared this with him. He was empathic, deep and true, with this notion. He let him know that the previous Empress, the one who had not liked Nylah’s brashness in the heat of the moment, decreeing him a misogynist without even knowing the true intention behind what he was saying, had left as it had begun to unravel. Yet he does not judge her – the strain of ruling was difficult enough, he thinks, as he bows his head in.

“I think, in turn, you should not feel obligated to do this…. Yet you come here and offer yourself to Hemanta, and to us, and you could have gone somewhere else entirely, chosen an entirely new life. Your choice to come here is heart-warming – truly selfless. I am still sorry for the way that the events unfolded before, but perhaps with Willow – and with you, alongside us – it will not happen again, even if they come here in the same manner though I doubt they will,” he says, though he looked around to Willow.

“Are you happy, content, with us giving him the rank and powers that come with it, as the Regent of Hemanta?” He suggests, but he tilts his head back to Thanantos now.

“If Willow is happy, I am, but it will be your choice and decision to accept. I would offer you the seat of Regent of Hemanta, the second, and it will fall to you to find and bring a General to Hemanta, and soldiers… as well as the duties of a Regent…” he says, as he lays out his offer to the paint stallion, hoping Willow was in agreement with him…

And then, with Willow and Thanantos, they could truly bring Hemanta up and restore the Winter’s Light to the world of Caeleste.

Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height15.2 hh
sorceryHealing
sexualityHeterosexual
posts153
carats 23,184€ Carats
(Empress of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Mouse, posted on schedule 01-04-2017, 09:00 AM. link #10

As she stood in the snow next to Nylah and Thanantos before her, The bit of wind danced through her mane sweeping up bits of her long tail along with it. She had nothing in her hair, as the days had been so busy lately her and Clarice hardly had time to sleep. No flowers graced her mane, nor her antlers. She missed her raptor friend finding the pretties for her, but she had to admit it was hard on her, and she too was tired. Ready for more than a long nap.

She listened intently at the exchange of words being had. Perking at the words of Thanantos and how he was looking for a purpose in his life right now. Indeed he came here looking for such a thing. He also spoke of how he did not agree much with Greeshma. Though she had not met any of them personally she had heard how they were. Not seeming like her type to get along with anyways. She didn't speak, she merely listened to all the two had to say. They have had more interaction with each other than she.

As a matter of fact she only saw the painted stallion at the meeting that turned sour quite quickly. That day she stood with the queen of winter. So much had happened she was left in the snow, quite confused. Still, that day was hard on everyone, and it affected everyone. She then listened to Nylah as he spoke again, as he finished he turned to look at her. She replied with a soft smile. "No, It won't." Taking a step forward. Her eyes very well may have lingered on him a little too long after his attention went back to the stallion before them.

"So long as you want to be here, I welcome you whole heartily." She spoke softly, as a smile graced her lips. "Couldn't be happier to have you." She spoke the truth. It had seemed he was not fitting in anywhere. Hopefully they could change that, and bring hemanta back up again.

The land before her was such a beautiful and spectacular place, its a shame of all the hatred that has landed upon it. Rulers ignoring it, and not doing anything to help the land itself along with its people who are probably feeling a bit insecure now about their home. She planned to change that, and to prove that Hemanta can be a welcoming and peaceful home just like any other.

Willow "Walks"
Willow "Talks"
Willow "Thinks"
Tag: @Nylah @Thanantos

image | coding
Find Reply
genderStallion
age8 year old
height18.1 hh
breedWarmblood x Paint
sorcerySuper Strength
sexualityHeterosexual
posts288
carats 44,506€ Carats
(Second in Command) played by perm_identity Carhartt, posted on schedule 01-09-2017, 12:05 AM. link #11

The ebony and ivory knight had no idea what was instore for him the Artic Highlands but he would be lying if he said he wasn’t glad he came. Meeting Nylah and Willow was going to be one of the best decisions he had ever done. He knew little about them but already in such a short amount of time he was already beginning to like them dearly. They were both exemplary rulers he would be honored to serve. Little did he know he was going to get the opportunity to do just that. Cerulean orbs looked over the emperor as he spoke his genuine words. For a moment Thanantos was taken back.

The offer was so kind and unexpected it took a moment for him to think clearly. "I cannot begin to explain the gratitude for such a noble and kind offer. I would be honored to serve and protect not only Hemanta and her people but both you and Willow." There he looked to the antlered femme and smiled genuinely, awaiting her answered. He wished deep down that she would accept him into their ranks but would understand completely if she did not. "So long as you want to be here, I welcome you whole heartily. Couldn't be happier to have you." The words graced him, creating a bright smile across his charming features. “I cannot thank you both enough. I came here with no expectations, but it seems Hemanta has graced me with purpose once again. I truly am I so thankful for you both. I hope I will not disappoint.” There the ebony and ivory knight dipped his dial in a sign of respect and gratitude.

Looking around the world before them he sighed a sigh of relief. Feeling determined to start right away, he began to implement his first step in bringing Hemanta back to it’s grace. "I have a few close friends that I would love to introduce to you. They would be wonderful assets to Hemanta." He offered with a tender smile. "I’ll begin recruiting for the army right away. With everything that has happened we need to be prepared. Is there anything you both would like me to address first, anything you would like me to do first?” It was obvious Thanantos was more than ready to get started. The fact he had purpose made him feel alive again. He couldn’t be more thankful for Nylah and Willow.

Thanantos walks.
Thanantos thinks.
"Thanantos talks."

T A G » @Nylah & @Willow
M U S E » 10/10
W O R D S » 471
S T A T U S » finished
O O C C H A T » ^^

Find Reply
postsN/A
carats 0€ Carats
(Guest) played by perm_identity , posted on schedule 01-09-2017, 10:11 AM. link #12
The solid footing was frozen in time, awaiting the thawing that would bring everything back to animation. And to be fully honorable the female aristocrat could not wait for it to happen. The air current make her locks upon her serpentine and tail party around behind her, in a never-ending tango. The elevation peering up over the cloaked tundra, while she made her way through the snowfall. It was a time consuming process but it was well worth it. The harpy had called Hemanta abode since her reaching here within Caeleste. Even though Aashirya felt so distant in her psyche, it was like a fantasy, and only a desire that she stayed there as long as she did. She danced though, never leaving the weather condition bring her mood nor herself dwindle. Harks flicked forwards as vocalism came floating to her flutes. The spokespersons sounded like Nylah, Willow and Thanantos. Although the maiden only seen him momentarily within Caeleste, a portion of her hoped that he was secure and doing well. A grin crawled along her facade as the delicate grizzly gentlewoman materialized, caput was dipped in respect to everyone whom showed their faces there.

One could not miss the beauty of the feathery brute, the Emperor of Hemanta. Mocha ocular scanned him over in short before motion towards the cream hued lady, the Empress of Hemanta. Offering her a docile smile. Pools soon drifted towards the two toned buck, in turn, they fought side by side in former domain, and was to be a role of his Army to defend Dione of predators and other beings that would try to harm their Queen at the time. Identification chuckled mildly, as composition bid forth. "Salutations Emperor Nylah, Empress Willow and Thanantos. How is this daylight reasoning you all?" Oh god, the lady hoped that she wasn't interrupting something important. Standing there, Identification became soundless for the clock time.. Only thing that rung was the current of zephyr around them all.

@Nylah @Willow @Thanantos
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts384
carats 14,175€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
tracker
(Emperor of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted on schedule 01-11-2017, 04:49 AM. link #13
Nylah’s heart sang inside his chest as he listened to Willow speaking to Thanantos – she was so gentle in the way she addressed him and for a moment, Nylah found himself enraptured in only her - but then he snapped back to reality and found himself perking up as he listened to the former Summer’s second, he who had been a voice of reason and wisdom during the attempted siege at Hemanta, to demand information out of them. His stomach recoils a little at this thought still, but he didn’t let it show, and he simply allowed himself to feel it, and move past it.

And Willow, really, couldn’t have put it any better to his ears.

As Thanantos seemed to be surprised for a moment, his blue eyes bright, Nylah just gives a light smile during this time, as the painted one begins to speak. He listens to him with a bowed head, and as he finished making his choice Nylah’s lips turned into a true, beaming smile.

And, he too understands the need and desire to have a purpose – though, even when he had been faltering in the dark, it had been the antlered form of Willow who had pulled him from it and back into the light – when he had realised what he had to do.

“No, I thank you for coming here and giving us the opportunity that you have given us… I doubt you could disappoint us either; I have seen your courage in the face of danger. It was heart-warming to me, and I could see how strong you were in that moment. I am glad to have you here, with us… and your friends too, I would like to meet them,” he says, nodding his head lightly.

Then the moment comes, and when Nylah had been silent for a moment thinking of what needed to be done, there came a new voice – one that he only just recognised. It was that of another newcomer, a mare he had only just met, and he turned his eyes to her as she came nearby them and spoke.

“Identification, good to see you… it would be nice if the sun were actually out. Pity about the cover,” he says, as he gestures towards the boiling clouds of the heavens above, darkened by Shishira’s magic.

His eyes turn back to Thanantos, “I believe that we do need to find those who are strong and willing to defend Hemanta, should the need arise once more. Before it only seemed to be the Ice Queen alone, but those would come here… A strong gathering of those who know how to fight… do you have any recommendations, anything that would be of benefit for Hemanta?” He asks him, hopeful – Nylah, though a young leader, was forever learning and Thanantos had more experience than he in this and that would be something he would trust over his own thoughts…

And would teach him.

Nylah though, silently, knew he also had to find a sparring partner so he may learn to better defend himself, as much as he was against the idea of fighting… it was a necessity, in times like this.

Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height15.2 hh
sorceryHealing
sexualityHeterosexual
posts153
carats 23,184€ Carats
(Empress of Hemanta) played by perm_identity Mouse, posted on schedule 01-21-2017, 10:45 PM. link #14

Willow was so happy to already start making Hemanta how it really should be. Amazing, with amazing equines. For whatever reason, she didn't know what but it seemed not many ventured here or chose to stay here. Hemanta was truly a beautiful place, Willow often got lost in all the beauty it had to offer anyone who stepped in it. Lately it has been showing its wrath yes, but, she knew it wasn't because of the lands in which she now calls home. It was everywhere, not just in one place. That, made her sad. Snapping from her bad thoughts. Clarice also loved it here, helping Willow along the way to choose her home in the end. Winter had called to them, drawing them in. She loved every season, but Clarice was more comfortable here, and she herself couldn't be happier.

Of course, she supposed Nylah could be part of why she was so happy now. It was just a bit ago that she was terribly worried for these lands. She had been wandering all day, looking for anyone, seeing if there was help, or what she could do for help. Just as she was giving up, she heard Nylah come and take over the land. Confused at first, she realized it made sense that he left Spring. The empress there had left, a new ruler came in with that as well. And now, here she is. Suddenly an Empress. It all sort of flooded in at once, when she realized she had just welcomed someone into her home. Helping in the decision. "Holy crap, I have power." Clarice was quick to ruffle up. "Yes you do, and what are you going to do with that power Willow? Save the snow bunnies?" Someone has sass today. Before she knew it she had giggled "Oh hush Clarice." Blurting out in the silence. She looked between the two before she grinned and looked to clarice with a grin.

Her attention shifted to Thanantos as he began to speak, She hadn't heard much of him before, Nylah seemed to trust him and therefor, so did she. She was more than happy to have him here, and hopefully he could help bring up Hemanta to how it should be. "I'm sure you will do just amazingly Thanantos." She looked to Nylah as he too spoke. 'Yes, many thanks from us as well. Looks like we all kind of needed each other."A smile grew on her muzzle as she spoke. Her words were kind, soft spoken as she always is.

Glancing to Nylah, she gave him a small grin, already they were working to better the land they lived in, unable to feel that perhaps this is why she ended up here. To meet Nylah, help this land, and everyone who lived here. After all when she came here she had no idea where exactly she was going in the first place. Harks twitched as the painted stag began to speak again. She perked up slightly, the idea of meeting new people excited her. She wanted more friends in her life, and they could help them. "I would love that!" She was a bit more excited about that than a normal one probably, but she hadn't gotten a chance to really make some good friends.

Audits swiveled as she heard another approaching, it was Identification. Who addressed her as Empress. Had she been listening in on everything that had just been going on? It rubbed Willow the wrong way if that indeed was what had happened. Giving her a slight nod she was still quite confused. She was not happy about someone just listening in when maybe they shouldn't be. Listening  to Nylah greet her as well. Perhaps he had said something to her at another time.

Shrugging it off she went back to the conversation at hand. She was intrigued to know if Thanantos did know anyone that could benefit the lands in that way. Never being around it before curiosity was taking over her mind. She was interested in everything, what all they would do, what would happen, and who all would come here.

Willow "Walks"
Willow "Talks"
Willow "Thinks"
Tag: @Identification @Nylah @Thanantos
ooc: Sorry, I rambled XD <333

image | coding
Find Reply
genderStallion
age8 year old
height18.1 hh
breedWarmblood x Paint
sorcerySuper Strength
sexualityHeterosexual
posts288
carats 44,506€ Carats
(Second in Command) played by perm_identity Carhartt, posted on schedule 02-06-2017, 03:31 PM. link #15

Thanantos was humbled. Completely and utterly humbled by the kind words of the emperor and empress of Hemanta. He had a hard time feeling self worth and to hear the what they thought of him did not stroke his ego but humble him greatly. Thanantos was a prideful man but he was never arrogant. The kind words continued to pour in from Nylah and then Willow. Standing there, taken back he just smiled softly. He had to get Nyx to move here with him. This could be not only his home but hers. The thought crossed his mind, wondering if it was far too early. Audits flickered at the thought of her turning down such a forward offer. Luckily the tender words of Willow came forward, pulling him back. Nodding respectfully, he responded with amiable words. “I will not disappoint. I have high hopes for Hemanta. I think an army would be a great place to start. Maybe we have a training facility. I trained soldier for about five years and then we went out to war for about three. I hope we never need to use the skills taught but it’s best we be prepared.” He paused for a moment as he looked to them. “I don’t want the Hemanta to be feared but I want us to be respected.” Thanantos understood Nylah to the point that he was no fan of conflict. Despite years and years of carnage and blood shed, neither did Thanantos.

For a moment he looked to them and offered a tender smile, “I also think my sorcery will be a nice advantage for Hemanta.” He was somewhat coy about it. He rarely spoke about his sorcery but he seemed it was an important attribute that they would want to know about. For a moment he wanted to continue but was worried he was talking too much, so if they were interested in him going into further detail they could ask and he’d happy to indulge.

In the distance there came a familiar face. Cerulean orbs beamed as a genuine smile took place across his lips. "Salutations Emperor Nylah, Empress Willow and Thanantos. How is this daylight reasoning you all?" Tenderly he bobbed his dial in a respectful manner and responded amiably, “Identification, it’s a pleasure to see you again.” With a pleasant smile he looked to the group and then back to Identification. “What brings you to Hemanta, dear friend?” The question was gentle as he offered a tender smile.

Thanantos walks.
Thanantos thinks.
"Thanantos talks."

T A G » @Nylah @Willow @Identification
M U S E » 10/10
W O R D S » 423
S T A T U S » finished
O O C C H A T » Sorry for the delay! I never recieved a pm D:

Find Reply