Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
6th Septemper 2017 | Prizes for the SWP 2 has been given out! You can claim them until the 20th of September! Don't miss out!

1st Septemper 2017 | There is a tie break poll for COTM this month, go and vote here! c:

28th August 2017 | OTM Voting is up!! Go vote here by the 31st!!

26th August 2017 | OTM nominations are extended till tomorrow (27th) since we need more nominations. You get 500 carats for filling each category! Go here!

20th August 2017 | It is that time again, August OTM nominations are up!! Be sure to post your suggestions before the 25th! Here!

16th August 2017 | The Site Wide Plot is ending! Be sure to read about the prizes and finish it up here!

7th August 2017 | The SWP is ready for round two! You have till August 8th 11:59pm to post! Check it out here!

2 August 2017 | SWP Finale has begun! Go, fight, free the deities! There is also a new theme called Reveries!

30 July 2017 | July OTM voting ends tomorrow, be sure to vote here by then!

26 July 2017 | July OTM nominations have been extended one extra day so please please don't forget to nominate your favourites for each category by the end of today!! Go here!

24 July 2017 | Please welcome our two newest members to staff, Kiwi & Sol! Also be sure to congratulate Blushie on her promition to Co-Admin and Nikkayla as Admin!

22 July 2017 | Nylah has been selected as Year 2's Character of the Year! Congratulations to Nylah and all the nominees!

22 July 2017 | July's OTM nominations are up, you get 500 carats for nominating to each category. Don't forget to do it by the 25th!

17 July 2017 | SWP Into the Unknown" has started! And we have the results from the Emperor/Empress Voting!

14 July 2017 | SWP Part III closes soon! Get in while you can! And don't forget to vote for your co-ruler for Vasanta alongside Isorath! Also, a new item has been added - sub-board deeds are now in the Misc section of the shop and are in limited supply!

7 July 2017 | The winners of our One Year Raffle has been posted! Congratulations to Zohyd, E-cho, & Townsen! Thank you to everyone for making it possible!

3 July 2017 | Character of the Year nominations are now up! Everyone who nominates someone will recieve 1,000 carats! Don't miss out!

28 June 2017 | Vasanta Leader Auditions are now up and ready for tryouts. We are allowing past tryouts to be used, and new ones are always permitted!

26 June 2017 | Voting for the June OTMs is up! Go cast your votes =)

24 June 2017 | Stage Two entry of the SWP has closed and all carats and items have been handed out! If you missed out please PM a staff member or the Plot Account. The next stage will be up soon!

21 June 2017 | Don't miss out on OTM Nominations! You will recieve 500 carats for nominating in all catagories.

20 June 2017 | Stage Two for our SWP Two, Dream Walker is ready for IC sign-ups! Go sign up, here! You won't want to miss out!

17 June 2017 | The first part of the SWP has closed and voting is open! Go read them and cast your vote here for your favorite!

10 June 2017 | Have you used a Cake of Change? Then go here and fill out the form, we're adding a lot of record keeping and this is a part of it! Thank you!

6 June 2017 | We want to hear from you! Yes, we would like to know what you think of the new layout! Go here and fill out our form! If you do, you'll recieve 500 Carats!

5 June 2017 | As our one year quickly approaches us, a lot is unfolding here at Caeleste. We have an amazing one year raffle going until July 1st 2017! With our second site wide plot on its way, we are offering our members a new layout! It has been set as the default, but our old layout is still avaiable to those who don't like change!

27 May 2017 | OTM Voting is now open here, go and vote! Go vote!

20 May 2017 | The Of the Month Nominations are up for May, you get 500 carats for nominating someone to every category! Be sure to do so before the 25th. Nominate here!

18 May 2017 | Both Greeshma and Vasanta are looking for a new Leader! Anyone and everyone is welcomed to tryout, anyone who does will automatically recieve 1,000 Carats! Check out the Greeshma tryouts here! Check out the Vasanta tryouts here!

10 May 2017 | Caeleste Bingo has concluded and prizes will be divided out soon! We have a lovely side wide plot gearing up and all is well in the world of Caeleste! Thank you to all of our wonderful members we have been active and open for 11 months!

27 April 2017 | Don't forget to submit your OTM nominations before they close tomorrow! Voting will commence straight after. Check out this thread to nominate!

26 April 2017 | Staff have gone through and removed inactive accounts. The census has also been compeltely updated and accurate! Thanks to our wonderful members we have over 100 active members and 245 characters! Caeleste has also been open for 10 months! Congrats everyone!

22 April 2017 | Caeleste has a new map! A few things have been moved for a more realistic layout but most has stayed the same! Please be sure to check it out here!

17 April 2017 | We are excited to announce we now allow single accounts for twins/close siblings/parent child/multiple headed/physically connected for our members convenience! Be sure to check out the details in our Guidebook!

12 April 2017 | Don't miss out on our two OOC Contests! Your chance to win a second sorcery is here! We have Caeleste Bingo and Caeleste's Easter Egg Contest!

1 April 2017 | Make sure to vote in April OTM's which are located here. You can also check out some new of the new things we have going on over here!

27 March 2017 | Be sure to post your OTM Nominations for April! You will receive 500 carats for filling out all categories! Find it here!

13 March 2017 | Our word minimum for IC posts is now 150! Here we believe in quality not quantity!

6 March 2017 | Exciting news, Caeleste is introducing Secondary Sorcery! Yes, the chance to wield two different sorceries! Please be sure to read about it here!

6 March 2017 | OTM Nominations are in! Be sure to nominate in all four categories to receive 250 carats!

IC News
[ Archive ]
16th August 2017 | The Site Wide Plot has drawn to an end and prizes are being given out! Make sure to read and post your conclusion here!

7th August 2017 | The Dragon has posted in the SWP once more delivering the results of the first round of the battle! Check it out here!

1st August 2017 | Leonidas is running Sharad's second herd meeting! Don't miss out, it's going to be important! Check it out here!

29th July 2017 | Rex Igni has challenged for Greeshma and won the title of Emperor!

17 July 2017 | Congratulations to Milly Mae on winning the place as Empress of Vasanta!

10 July 2017 | SWP Stage 3 Sign Ups are up and ready for everyon to sig their characters up in character! It's the third and FINAL stage of our site wide plot. Don't miss out!

26 June 2017 | SWP Stage 2 has been posted and it's time to find the items Sharad has so desperately requested!

20 June 2017 | You have just two more days to sign up for the SWP Stage 2! You won't want to miss out!

12 June 2017 | Caeleste's second side wide plot has began! Be sure to check it out and be apart of the fun! The winner of the first stage will recieve a Second Sorcery! |SWP| Beyond the Veil! You have till June 16th to respond!

7 June 2017 | The voting has ended and Caeleste has two new leaders! Zaraei is the new Empress of Greeshma and Isorath is the new Emperor of Vasanta!

6 June 2017 |The Bazaar has two new items! They pretty exciting! We have the Mushroom of Maturity and Celestial Citizenship! Be sure to check them up and stock up!

5 June 2017 |Don't forget to vote for the new leaders of Vasanta and Greeshma! Just one day left to do so!

1 June 2017 |Leonidas is victorious in battle! Looks like he's a force to be reckoned with! See how the battle went here!

15 May 2017 | Cæruleus is victorious in battle! Looks like he's a force to be reckoned with! See how the battle went here!

26 April 2017 | Another battle has broken out, this time its for the title: Emperor of Sharad! Will Leonidas hold his reign or will Cheraki take over? Read it here!

20 April 2017 | Cæruleus has come to Dead Horse Ridge challenged Romero for his freedom! Its an exciting battle everyone is excited to watch unfold! Check it out here!

12 April 2017 | The Empress of Sharad is missing! It looks like our dynamic duo or no longer. Hopefully no one decides to kick the Sharad Emperor while he's down.

13 March 2017 | Our word minimum for IC posts is now 150! Here we believe in quality not quantity!

6 March 2017 | The drama in character is beginning to slow down and Caeleste is on Year Two! Summer is here and things are finally getting back to normal!

7 February 2017 | Congratulations Romero, on becoming the new Shishira Emperor! There are five new sorcery types for all the equines! Go check it out here!

1 February 2017 | Sharad has two new sub-boards and there are three more random sub-boards throughout Caeleste! Navigate around and find the special new places!

16 January 2017 | Vantrice has become the new Emperor of Greeshma, winning by a minor margin! Congratulations and good luck with the summer kingdom!

30 December 2016 | The Plot Account is visiting the SWP Threads! Don't miss out on the fun! Lot's of speciality items are going to be given out!

16 December 2016 | The Site Wide Plot is ready for its next phase! Hurry up and check it out here!

9 December 2016 | Nylah has chosen to leave Vasanta and protect Hemanta with Willow by his side as Empress! Check it out here!

5 December 2016 | Cæruleus is the new partnering Emperor of Vasanta for Cerridwen has crumbled under the pressure and forfeited the fight!

Setting
YEAR TWO | AUTUMN
The nights are beginning to turn colder and deciduous plants are turning orange slowly, as the days begin to grow shorter. Some late evenings there are minor violent storms as the climate begins to shift, bringing heavy rain in a quick downpour. Days will become more cloudy and temperatures are dropping at nights, but most days are a comfortable 68ºF/20ºC to 77ºF/25ºC degrees, while in the desert its still pushing well above 86ºF/30ºC, but the mountains are getting cold, only hitting a max of 64ºF/18ºC on a good day. As autumn draws on, the plants that are seasonal will withers, nights will become longer, and there will even be increased snowfall in the Highlands. Mornings will be mist heavy and thick in some parts of the world, while they are crisp and cool in the desert. Autumn is well and truly here!
  • Character of the Month
    Eloise
    Eloise; where to start? A particularly gorgeous character her beauty is accompanied by an incredibly sweet and generous personality. Though this adorable equine might not strike you as courageous like some of Caeleste’s warriors, Eloise showed in the SWP that she has courage and selflessness to rival that of many other horses as she threw herself in front of Thyterios whom she did not know, to protect him from the dragon. Very well written by Kiwi, Eloise has definitely earned her position as character of the month!
  • Member of the Month
    Bloodwitch Vervain
    Bloodwitch has been a welcoming and active member of the Caeleste family since close to the beginning and by now everyone will recognise her wonderful face in the CBox. Regularly in the cbox and seemingly always up for a chat Bloodwitch is friendly and great to talk to plus she has had a wonderful range of gorgeous characters! From the badass Ardea to the adorable Heulwen whom she has taken on very well, you will surely recognise a few of her characters. A valued member of our community she is very deserving of this month’s Member of the Month.
  • Thread of the Month
    |SWP| Fire and Blood
    Fire and Blood is the TOTM this month and what a brilliant thread it was! The thrilling end to our most recent site wide plot, Fire and Blood was a prime example of characters’ and players’ ability to work together. A combination of wicked writing and badass fighting our wonderful horses successfully took down Shishira’s dragon and freed the Deities! Great fun to read and even more fun to take part in, Fire and Blood was a great thread and everyone who took part deserves a pat on the back.
  • Couple of the Month
    Alderaan & Gabriel
    Alderaan and Gabriel’s story was begun outside the borders of Caeleste but it is their re-uniting that has made them pair of the month this month. A relationship full of raw emotion and fiery passion their thread in the Celestial Passage is an incredible read! Both are brilliantly well-written characters who take us on a rollercoaster of emotions in their passage thread as the pair see each other once again for the first time apparently in a long time.
  • Quote of the Month
    Nothing Personal About It
    A captivating thread where the bold and youthful Charekai goes to Silver Pines to challenged the stoic and fearless Leonidas! This thread is full of drama, action, and character development. Charekai starts out with a laissez faire attitude but it quickly transfers into something serious as his past come flooding back. Leonidas, who had lost all hope for himself finds his spirit and determination and fights back with unrelenting force. Wounded, bloodied, and exhausted the two end their fight, leaving Leonidas victorious!
Community Center
[-]
Chat With Us
report Conductpublish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
|Private| Heart of Snow W... by Sylielle, 6 hours ago.
|Open| a sweet sea breeze by Periwinkle, 8 hours ago.
|OOC| Flamer by Flamer, 9 hours ago.
|Open| Look What You Made... by Sylielle, 10 hours ago.
|Private| After this life... by Felfeyn, 11 hours ago.
|OOC| Lanty by Carhartt, 11 hours ago.
|Private| I Wish I Could ... by Lyra, Yesterday, 18:04.
|Permanent | GOLDEN APPLE... by ROO, Yesterday, 17:58.
|Private| A DAY AWAY by Athelstian, Yesterday, 17:41.
|Private| Bleed It Out by Athelstian, Yesterday, 17:04.
|OOC| Levi by Carhartt, Yesterday, 15:54.
Open Threads

Your browser has JavaScript disabled. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript.

VASANTA LEADER AUDITIONS! *EXTENDED*
152 posts • 16,486€ Carats
"No matter how hard you try, you can never please everyone. Follow your heart, make the most of every day, and be proud of who you are."
(Owner/Operator ) played by perm_identity Carhartt, posted on schedule 06-28-2017, 03:03 PM. link #1
Vasanta Domain Leader Auditions
06/28/2017 - 07/10/2017 (DUE TO 4th JULY WEEKEND)
Welcome! Due to inactivity the role for Vasanta’s emperor/empress is open! This is a very important role because this will be the life force that breathes the fire within the Vasanta alliance! There is no right or wrong character for the role, your audition will be judged solely on your IC post! Be sure you have read over the domain and land rules in the guidebook. Activity is going to be very important for this role. In no time at all we will be starting our second site wide plot and activity for the domain leader is key! Please keep in mind for the few requirements you have to follow in order to be an Emperor/Empress for a domain. Staff is always here to answer any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Carhartt or staff anything! The only stupid question is one not asked!

Things You Should Know

Emperor/Empress characters are to be active. They must post three times in their Domain within a two week time period or they are deemed 'inactive' and removed of their title.

Emperor/Empress are allowed to make any set rules for their Domain and are able to choose punishments for those that defy their law (as long as it does not involve powerplaying without permission).

These said rules and ranks need to be made and posted by said Emperor/Empress within their domainne land. If you need a table coded please feel free to message Carhartt, they will be more than happy to help!

Each Domain is allowed up to three boards within their land to represent specific areas within the Domain. These are chosen/decided upon by Emperor/Empress.

There is allowed an extra fourth board for a short period of time to represent a specific event such as a ball or festival.

Now that you are well aware of the all the requirements, it’s time to get the ball rolling! In order to apply for a domain leader role you must fill out the appropriate form, which is provided below. You must also post an IC character post coming to said land, claiming it and somewhere describe either a small snippet or large description on their intentions for the alliance. Any character can try out, there are no restrictions. They can be brand new or a long time Caelestian! Remember quality over quantity and have fun! Don’t be nervous and try out, you’ll never know!

The Judging

Depending on the number of tryouts, Caeleste staff will pick the top three! Once those are chosen, Caeleste will allow the members of Caeleste to vote! That way our members feel they got help pick out the next leader!

The Application

Be sure to fill out this form and then post IC. Must be a complete post, no WIPS. Tables and html coding are permitted, but will not contribute to overall judging! Good luck guys, and most importantly have fun!

OOC Name:
Have you had any previous leadership positions?:
Years of RP Experience:
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?:

Character Name:
Position Seeking:
Link to Profile:
IC Example: (This post should be of your character claiming their land. We’re looking at the quality over quantity of the post. Please make sure to stay within the minimum word limit, though.)

Code:
<B>OOC Name:</b>
<B>Have you had any previous leadership positions?:</b>
<B>Years of RP Experience:</b>
<B>Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?:</b>

<HR>

<B>Character Name:</b>
<B>Position Seeking:</b>
<B>Link to Profile:</b>
<B>IC Example:</b> (This post should be of your character claiming their land. We’re looking at the quality over quantity of the post. Please make sure to stay within the minimum word limit, though.)

Anyone who tries out will receive 1,000 carats! It's permitted to use past tryouts but you can always write new ones!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find Reply
Gender Mare
Age 4 year old
Height 15.2 hh
Breed Halflinger x Swedish Warmblood
Sorcery Healing
Sexuality Demisexual
58 posts • 52€ Carats
"I NEVER SAW WHAT YOU SAW IN ME"
(Empress of Vasanta) played by perm_identity Lee, posted on schedule 06-28-2017, 06:08 PM. link #2
OOC Name: Lee
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: On Caeleste? No, but I have on other sites.
Years of RP Experience: Something like fifteen years?
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: Milly is one of my main characters, and I always seem to have muse for her regardless of what life throws at me. I would really love to develop her more, and get her loads of history here on Caeleste. I kind of decided this would be a perfect opportunity to get her name known, if it wasn’t known already. Otherwise I don’t really have any other reasons.

Character Name: Milly Mae
Position Seeking: Empress
Link to Profile: http://caeleste-rpg.net/member.php?actio...58”>Clicky
IC Example: see below <3

I began my journey across the territories to find the Blue Sage Meadows, a place I had been to but briefly while I visited the shrine to obtain the magic that now flowed through my veins. This magic gave me the power to heal the others around me at a cost of my strength, leaving me in a weakened state until I could rest and recover. I had only used my magic once, but it had taken a few days to recover what strength I lost that day in the city. My thoughts began to take over, remembering the woman lying in an ally what felt like yesterday; the image of her would forever be burned into my mind. I did all I could to save the poor woman though my efforts were futile in the end. The thought of life returned as I made my way through the outlying forest of the meadow, my split daggers slowly carrying me while my thoughts began to roll across my mind.

Life tended to change from one day to the next, which was what was intended for all breathing creatures.  I had no idea how much change was going to be coming to my life when I set my hooves upon the celestial passage. In the beginning, the place was strange and almost eerie, the low-lying fog rolling across the roots of the trees that spread through the earth, but I found someone to lead me from the darkness with no sense of direction into a beautiful world. I'd known him by the name of Leo, a very kind man with a heart of gold it seemed. Soon after I had met Levi when I found myself back in the passage once more, this time with more of a sense for direction, and it no longer sent chills down to my bones. I could feel a gentle tug from my heart strings as I gazed across his frame to only see the scars of the past, but he was also truly sweet, more so than I had thought was possible. We traveled together, or rather mostly together. I would wander away searching the new lands laid out before my own olive gaze, always curious to find the unknown creatures lurking within, but Levi always followed even if it was from a distance.

Soon enough, I found the Celestial City where I was confused in the beginning, the sound of my footfalls echoing from the cobblestone reached my tender rounded ears. I felt as if I didn't belong there, and to be entirely honest, I had not a clue why I was walking down the path leading to an alleyway. Within, I found a woman giving birth to a beautiful foal. Before she'd passed, she called her Vega, and that stuck between the two of us. This small child had changed my life more than what I could have ever thought possible. A sweet little child, who had problems of her own, but knew I would always be there by her side. Yet something struck me as I wandered through the green meadow sprawled before me. There had been no one here. I had heard from Leo in the past who spoke of separate herd lands and this resembled one, yet there had been no one in sight. I had come here originally in hopes for all of us to be accepted.

I moved my olive orbs across the bluebonnets sprouting through the greenery, the dotting of other colored flowers spotted here and there scattered throughout. In the distance, the trees protected the meadow from the shadows looming within while the sun reached higher in the skies. A warm breeze ran its fingers across my flaxen chestnut pangare hide blowing a daisy from the flowers Levi had placed in my hair. My three long loose braids rolled across my shoulders the ends falling into the grass tickling my underside. "I have come to seek acceptance into this herd on behalf of myself and two others, but it seems there is no one here to do so." I spoke aloud to anyone who would have been listening, but there had still been silence aside from birds that chirped in the trees surrounding the meadow. "I would like to claim the spot of Empress for the Blue Sage Meadows, under the protection of Vasanta." I spoke once more while my voice becoming firmer, almost immovable, but still soft and delicate, just as I had been when I had first arrived here in Caeleste.
Find Reply
Gender Stallion
Age 9 year old
Height 16.1 hh
Breed Thoroughbred
Sorcery Shamanism
Sexuality Heterosexual
52 posts • 182€ Carats
"Sometimes to achieve the world one desires, one must take regrettable measures."
(Sharad) played by perm_identity amore, posted on schedule 06-28-2017, 07:49 PM. link #3
OOC Name: amore
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: Yes (realms & herds)
Years of RP Experience: est. 14yrs total (equines only almost 2yrs)
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I'm a very active person with a lot of online life time, and Suledin is the baby that is easiest for me to write not matter what; I don't like doing things half-assed if I have a role to do I will invest time and thought into it and not squander it away.

Character Name: Suledin
Position Seeking: Emperor
Link to Profile: Suledin's Profile
IC Example:

The sun had not long set beyond the horizon and left the sky and clouds appearing as if they had been painted; yellows and oranges faded into pinks and purples, whilst they in turn faded into different shades of blue that would soon enough dwindle into the deep blues and blacks of the night. The clouds were colourful and lined in silver and gold, giving the world below a soft warm glow. One by one the stars slowly began to burst into the sky the darker it became, and with them, they brought their own magnificent light that glittered out of reach like a hundred-million fireflies. Then there was the moon herself, rising into the sky as the last of the colours the sun left behind disappeared, magnificent in her full glory, glowing as if shrouded in pixie dust and promising to keep watch throughout the night.

“Aneth’ara, lethallin.” A soft voice, gentle like a mother speaking to her child, breached the air a few moments before its speaker appeared; a translucent orange wisp hovered in the air. Slowly the Wisp began to take shape, morphing effortlessly into a wolf but retaining its translucent spirit form, as it was incapable of taking on solid form. Such was the way of a spirit.

Suledin had been standing within the vastness of the Blue Sage Meadow, admiring the decorated surroundings with a nostalgic expression spread across his face, when the spirit’s voice reached his ears and he lowered his gaze down to look upon it. “Vhalla, Sileal.”  Suledin spoke gently, kindly, as one would when greeting a very old friend after a lifetime apart.  He had not encountered Sileal – a spirit of wisdom – in a very long time, and it was enlightening to have its company once again.

“So tell me, da’len, what is it you are doing here? You seem… Lost in thought.”  Sileal spoke calmly as it took a seat beside the stallion, head cocked in curiosity as it patiently awaited an answer. Suledin merely sighed though, almost in a defeated manner, as he resumed gazing out upon the flowering meadow, “I am unsure. Something has drawn me here, to Caeleste. At first, I thought it was Elgara, but that feeling came from Devil’s Perch. But that it’s not the reason I stand here, now.”

Silence lingered for what felt like hours, before Sileal spoke up once more, “Perhaps you should speak to Vasanta.” At the mention of the Spring Goddess, Suledin frowned and looked down at the spirit, “You needn’t worry, da’len. History will not repeat itself for you here. I can assure you. Please, speak to her. Offer your help to her.”

And with that, Sileal’s ethereal form vanished into the breeze, leaving Suledin to stand there alone, now more confused than he had been before. Hours passed and he remained in the same spot, contemplating Sileal’s words that his own history would not repeat itself in this place… Had it come from any other spirit than one of wisdom, he wouldn’t have felt so comforted by it.

He took a deep breath and looked to the sky. The stars twinkled like a million fireflies, and the moon shone like a beacon of hope. He released the breath in a sigh. “Vasanta,” the name was barely more than a whisper on the wind, “I offer you my help, my services as an equine of knowledge and adventure. I… ” He was not a leader. And yet, he once had been, in a way, but that had only lead, in the end, to disaster.

Sileal’s words replayed over in his mind once more, and he finally managed to continue, “I wish to care for your lands and care for those who may seek shelter here.” Although he was ultimately unsure, his words were sincere. The world around him was silent once he finished speaking, calm and collected; no wind blew, the flowers all stood still and he almost felt as if they were all watching him, waiting. "I will do whatever is within my power to protect them, and this meadow."

Translations
 | Aneth'ara = Greetings/Hello
 | lethallin = reference to male kin (eg: brother, cousin, etc)
 | Vhalla = welcome
 | da'len = endearing word for Child/little one

lath sulevin lath araval ena
image ♥
Find Reply
Gender Non-Binary
Age 5 year old
Height 20.0 hh
Breed Irish Sport Horse x Trakehner
Sexuality Demisexual
11 posts • 945€ Carats
"Don't give up. Not ever."
(Vasanta) played by perm_identity Splashs, posted on schedule 06-30-2017, 10:55 AM. link #4
OOC Name: Splashs
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: Yes. Herds & lands
Years of RP Experience: Approx. 12 years
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I am very active, always looking for open threads that my characters would do well in. I don't half-ass things. Either I do it, or I don't.

Character Name: Oonagh
Link to Profile: Here
IC Example:

It hurt. It hurt like a thousand wasps stinging my left side in one large X. The pulling of thin flesh by little silver pieces of metal, dug deeper and deeper with each step I made. Little specks of blood bubbled from under a couple stables, opening up scabbed wounds for the thousandth time. None of this was new, but it did come and go in spurts; much like the hunger. The hunger that filled my stomach like a raging forest fire, howled, demanding to be fed like the greedy pig it was.

Except I didn't feed.

No, feeding was out of the question for a number of reasons, but the main reason was because of the large X planted on my aching side. Aside from the pain, when I had been tested on they planted something inside me; something that controlled me when things like this would occur. I'm not sure what it is, but it acts like a sedative for the hunger, controlling most of it until I was in dire need of feeding. Let's face it: I'm a mess. There's no way around it, not even denial would save me from the harsh truth of being created to be a monster.

But monsters weren't controlled, or have self control, over the little things. No, monsters acted on impulse and fear for being discovered as weak. Where some days this is true, today was not one of those days. Today, of all the days still to come in the year, was the day I made my way to the lovely Vasanta's lands: Blue Sage Meadows. I hadn't traveled there yet, but the moment coming out of that creepy forest, I aligned myself with her. I knew nothing about her, or any of the Gods really, but Vasanta is the deity of Spring and all it's beauty, and who wouldn't want to be a follower of Spring?

Silver hooves stepped through the lush, green grass that was squished with the weight it couldn't hold. Some spots were dying and turning brown, preparing for the winter that itched deep in my gut. With the hot summer we've had, there was a sick feeling inside that screamed at me that winter was coming and it was going to be harsh. Those who aligned themselves with Hemanta and Shishira would love the harsh coldness, I assumed. You'd have to be crazy to enjoy winter.

Flowers were beginning to wilt and die, turning the beautiful meadows into the early preparation that would most likely come sooner, rather than later. Winds seemed to be howling, blowing harder than normal; hinting for a thunderstorm. I look up to the sky with dual toned eyes and watched the clouds slowly drift over the sun, forcing the earth to take on a shaded grey hue. It was both beautiful and dull at the same time.

Sighing, I remember hearing rumors of the new empress failing to do her job and Vasanta forcing her out. The calling for a new leader was sent all across the hidden wonders of Caeleste, but not many seemed to show interest in being a land owner. It was almost like they knew they couldn't handle the responsibility of having a stable home. It was, and I'd never admit this to anyone, the one thing I yearned for so hard. Especially after being forced from my previous home, the lab, and being cast as a weird outsider.

Today that was about to change.

I glance around as the sun pokes through the clouds, and I smile proudly. "Vasanta," I call out with confidence. "I've come here today to ask for forgiveness of my past sins, and to ask you accept me as the new leader." I look to the ground for a moment. My past sins.. Feeding in Hemanta's lands and being confronted by Nylah and his second in command, Legion. It was a moment that I wish hadn't been my first with them, but at that moment the dangerous game I had played caused me to step back several steps and shattering some confidence.

"I'm not much of a leader, but sheer determination and loyalty guide me here today. Those who reside in your beautiful lands are safe under my protection." I look to the sky again and offer one last smile. "Feeding will not be tolerated within the lands, you have my word."

"Talk."
OOC. n/a
Words. 728

Don't give up.
Not ever.
Find Reply
Gender Mare
Age 6 year old
Height 11.0 hh
Breed shetland x arab
Sorcery
Sexuality Homosexual
5 posts • 566€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Jupiter, posted on schedule 06-30-2017, 02:20 PM. link #5
OOC Name: Jupiter
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: Yup, several on sites of the past that have gone inactive now.
Years of RP Experience: 16 as of this year fft
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: Me? I'm pretty dang active, not to mention I have loads of ideas, especially with this particular character that I'm using for it. Granted I seek it more so for building of a character and to have have fun but hey to each their own.

Character Name: Daeva
Link to Profile: bloop
IC Example:

DAEVA
icarus is flying too close to the sun

Life had taken her for a spin. From finding a lover in lands far off, to having a child, and to being foolish and leaving in the middle of the night with their sickly foal in order to save them. Bargaining with the sea witch had been where her life had turned on her, and her body had been stripped away, replaced with what was still foreign to her at times. She couldn't even control her ability enough to gain legs yet, and yet, she had found herself in the Blue Sage Meadows after drifting a while.

Jaylin wasn't far behind she knew, Jaylin, her lover from another land, reunited under almost impossible circumstances. Had she accepted her, how she looked now? It had been emotionally exhausting that day, and her tentacle was still only half grown back, stunted and small among the others in the water. Still, she was alive and she breathed and here she found.. hope. A hope that perhaps her life could begin anew, and she could grow stronger once more. These lands, they were open, they were whispering a welcome in her ears even as her head lifted above the water and she exhaled, blinking several times.

"I have come to claim these lands." She had began to adapt to breathing air too, sometimes dipping under for her gills, but she pulled herself in to the shallows, ears flickering, small fins twitching in a mockery of where there had once been beautiful wings. She hadn't felt this strong in a while, and her hooves dug in to the sands as she lifted up, feeling a surge of power, of hope. This would be where she rebuilt her life, with her allegiance to Vasanta.

Those of her kind would be welcome with opened arms (or fins) as well, and it would be a land of prosperity and healing. This would be the first stepping stone, and she felt old emotions in her abdomen ignite. Never once had she really been interested in being a Queen or Empress; she'd seen her mother in the position, she'd seen her father there too. The crown had never called her, but now it did, and it was more than just the position. It was the deities, the lands, the Spring itself that cradled her being and she puffed herself up almost, standing taller, and her voice, strong, rang from her throat. "I claim the Blue Sage Meadows, and the crown of Vasanta. I have come to take position as Empress and lead those that would follow to new fortune and prosperity. Too long have these lands been idle, have I seen them from afar, and now I will rebuild what should be."

bloops
Find Reply
Gender Stallion
Age 7 year old
Height 20.0 hh
Breed Andalusian x Lustiano
Sorcery Animal Control
Sexuality Bisexual
24 posts • 1,492€ Carats
(Vasanta) played by perm_identity Delirium, posted on schedule 07-04-2017, 01:19 PM. link #6
OOC Name: Delirium
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: Yes on previous sites
Years of RP Experience: 10-12 years
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: Although I'm new to Caeleste, I've been pretty active and can see it definitely staying that way! I want to have a bit of a challenge and this would be one, plus I've got big plans for Elysian. ^^

Character Name: Elysian
Link to Profile: http://caeleste-rpg.net/member.php?actio...e&uid=1118
IC Example: 

For all those who were bound to the earth, Elysian would look like just a bird in the sky. So high was he, the air he breathed in burned his windpipe with a chilliness he had not experienced before. Yet the pain was worth it for the view of Caeleste it gave him, to see the land in its entire beauty took his breath away. Perhaps this was somewhere he could call home. Looking towards the east, Elysian raised his skull as the sun's first rays caressed the clouds that surrounded him, painting them an array of colours from burnt orange to a pale pink. Yes... For the first time since he had lost his sister, Elysian felt a glimmer of hope at feeling happy again, or at least he could be content. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as his wings fought against the wind to keep him still - the feeling of every muscle straining made him feel alive. Which was something the golden touched stallion had not felt in a very long time.

Letting his wings tuck into his body, Elysian dove, tears collecting in his eyes as the wind tried to beat him into submission. Today nature would not win, today nothing and no one could stop Elysian. He dropped and dropped, waiting until the last possible minute to snap his wings open and glide over the treetops. Adrenaline coursed through his veins, subsiding the ache that was starting to needle its way into his chest. Later tonight he would pay for his actions, but for the moment it was worth it – to have seen the world from the height he had and the feeling of weightlessness that filled him. Molten gold eyes surveyed the lands that belonged to those who followed the God Vasanta. The meadow of blues and purples below him called out to him and in a few swift movements his hooves touched the dirt hidden by the blue sage. Gently his pulled his aching wings inwards towards his body, tucking them close against his skin. Yes, this was somewhere he could call home. Even in his short time here, Elysian had heard that the leaders of the Vasanta herd had vanished, leaving them without anyone to guide them.

Elysian had always been a scholar, one to find interest in the nature and ways of the earth, but could he rule and teach the young and old alike? Could he encourage them see the world in different ways? He guessed that some would listen to him and some would not, but if he got through to just one soul then it would truly be worth it. The stallion could enhance the lives of those who were willing to hear him out and oh they would be rewarded. With banquets and celebrations in Vasanta’s honour, he could rule with a firm but fair hand. The smile that was upon his lips grew broader and ideas began forming in his mind. Yes, this was something he could truly see himself doing. Oh how his sister would be proud – for once he was putting something before his studies. Feeling slightly foolish, Elysian let his clear, booming tones ring out. “I offer my services to Vasanta, to help teach and sculpt those that are our present and future.” It was short and simple, yet it had the essence of what he wanted to achieve. With a shake of his golden touched skull, he sent blackened threads flying around him, creating a storm cloud for a few seconds. 

Find Reply
Gender Mare
Age 5 year old
Height 14.0 hh
Breed Arabian x Warmblood
Sorcery
Sexuality Homosexual
5 posts • 496€ Carats
"I SAW GALAXIES IN YOUR EYES, YOUR LOVE PUT STARS IN MY EVENING SKIES."
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity bruiser, posted on schedule 07-05-2017, 11:02 AM. link #7
OOC Name: bruiser
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: yes, several
Years of RP Experience: 12ish
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I am active and friendly. In addition, I (along with Jaylin) have plenty of ideas for the realm of Vasanta, including a sort of tutoring in the practical skill of healing (herbs and such) rather than just relying on magic, and raising a small army to retrieve her daughter from the sea witch that stole her.

Character Name: Jaylin
Link to Profile: http://caeleste-rpg.net/member.php?actio...e&uid=1091
IC Example: 

Behind her mate she swam with the promise of rebirth alight in her veins, driven by the knowledge that in this -- they would not fail, and they would not fall, so long as they were together. They would build a kingdom for the children of Spring and for wanderers alike, one that their daughter would grow up safely within, and it would be nurtured like the gardens her father had once kept alive within the walls of Zion. 

"I claim the Blue Sage Meadows and the crown that Vasanta offers to her people," Her own voice rang out, strong and fierce, as she stepped up beside Daeva and allowed the water to slough off her slick skin. Dainty hooves dug into the finely grained sand beneath them, her powerful tail lazily waving in the current of the river as they stood there together, and she couldn't help but fill her lungs with the crisp mountain air.

They would build a kingdom here.

They would find the witch that had kidnapped their daughter.

They would be reborn here, together, with or without the crown that they both sought to claim. 

Even without the crown, she knew that her next step would be to pray at the Shrine of Vasanta, to ask for her blessing in the search for her daughter and the witch who had stolen her away.

"I will protect those who claim sanctuary in our lands, and I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves." Her lips peeled back, exposing the sharp, hooked teeth that occupied her mouth like small daggers, shark-like in her aggression for a moment. Daeva promised to rebuild and to that she offered her own promise -- that none would threaten what they built together without facing the full extent of her wrath.

"I failed my crown and my people once before. I will not do that here."
Find Reply
Gender Mare
Age 5 year old
Height 13.1 hh
Breed Arabian x Welsh Cob
Sorcery
Sexuality Pansexual
27 posts • 435€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity e-cho, posted on schedule 07-05-2017, 05:28 PM. link #8

OOC Name: E-cho
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: A few but they were a while ago.
Years of RP Experience: 11
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: To be honest, I can't say if I do or don't deserve that as that is up to you lovely people to decide. What I do know is that I want Periwinkle to help the site. I want to help the site and all the lovely members with plots, threads, love and joy. If she and I can do this in a position as Vasanta's Empress, then we shall rule with a gentle hand and firm hold over the kingdom so that it may blossom and thrive instead of wither away. I am on almost every day (even if you don't see me huehuehue) to read through threads, stalk the plot boards, and reply as best I am able. I will do my best to serve you and help keep things rolling.

Character Name: Periwinkle
Link to Profile: here you go
IC Example:

She'd loved a Queen before. Her Queen. Clover.

The woman had been golden and glorious and the embodiment of all that was good and lovely. She'd been beautiful, kind, and everything Peri hoped she would be now. She knew that she was a stranger in these lands. These people had no reason to trust her save for the fact that she was honest. Her intentions were pure. Would Clover had been proud? If... Perhaps if she helped to build Vasanta up from the ground, she could make it a home. Eventually, even her son and brother might join her in these lands, too.

Then... Could she possibly expand the search for the lost Queen, Clover? No, that wouldn't be fair. To the people nor those who cared about her. Not that she was currently attached to any one person in particular. To be quite fair, the fae child had hardly met that may people as it was! When she was traveling through the heart of Caeleste, the city, a strange fog covered all who were near the Silver Pines. She'd found herself in a nightmare that pulled from her the worst things possible. Her darker fears; her painful hopes and dreams. And like ashes they were burned into smithereens. Deep down, she knew her future would not be lit like the pyre that dream had become. As brightly as it ended, the darkness would not fall on her life.

Determination filled her step as she walked forward. Black feet barely seemed to touch the grounds as she floated forward. Pink hair ghosted over the flowers that seemed to part in her passing. She was so careful in this place of peace to not disturb that which lived. So slight on the world she barely seemed to carve even a hint of a crater into the ground at her passing.

But how she carried herself so regally. Pride coursed through her. Periwinkle knew she could do this. She could, no she would bring Vasanta back. This was a place of serenity, but it would be a place of safety and sanctuary as well. There would be none with good intentions that would not be welcome. Here, they could heal those who were hurt as the deity intended. Here, she would learn of Caeleste and help to enrich it in any way she could.

It would not be in vain, and not wholly for herself. Clover would have wanted Periwinkle to continue on and find happiness. Night terrors may have haunted her every hour in the dark, but those moments she did not sleep could be put to use. She knew she could be helpful. Periwinkle was sure she could make a difference.

As she drew in a steadying breath tangerine eyes looked around. She found herself at the Shrine of Vasanta. The ghost of a smile flitted over her ebon lips as she turned to the meadows before her. "People of Vasanta," she called out in her chiming voice. "I come here not as a native, but as one willing to learn and willing to lead. I ask to serve you as your Empress and as your equal. There is much we can do together, much that will be achieved. Please," a pause, "let me lead as your Empress and you shall know prosperity and what a home is. Let us grow into something Vasanta will be proud to show and help this world flourish." Her speech was not long, but it was heartfelt. As she gazed at those milling about on the crisp autumn morning, she dipped her head slightly. Periwinkle was not an overly boastful woman, but she would make the necessary sacrifices and decisions she felt was right for the people should she be allowed to lead them. They would prosper. They would do well.

Find Reply
Gender ❇❇❇❇❇
Age ❇❇❇❇❇
Height ❇❇❇❇❇
Breed ❇❇❇❇❇
Sexuality ❇❇❇❇❇
436 posts • 9,602,055,688€ Carats
(The Plot Bringer) played by perm_identity ---, posted on schedule 07-10-2017, 02:13 PM. link #9
Vasanta Domain Leader Auditions
Due to a technicality and communication error, the auditions are being changed just slightly. Our beloved Arah had a death in the family and was unable to post in the way. Staff had spoken with her and assumed she had been back, when it seemed she had not. Staff would like to apologize to everyone especially to Arah for any issues this may have caused and have made sure to add more descriptive rules to ensure this will not happen in the future. Please be sure to read the rules on leadership and changes here.

With that being said the winner will Co-Rule with Isorath. We have updated the rules about Two Emperors/Empresses to better help explain the process. Check them out here. Though they lead together they are two completely separate Entities. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Carhartt who will be more than happy to assist you.

Tomorrow we will post the top three staff decide on so our members can vote for the next Vasanta Co-Ruler.

@Periwinkle @Jaylin @Elysian @Daeva @Oonagh @Suledin @Milly Mae

TRYOUTS ARE NOW CLOSED
Find Reply