o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
26st May 2018 | Thanks to everyone for voting on Discord for our default skin! Reveries has won and enjoy your prizes. If that's not your cup of tea, don't forget that we have nine skins to choose from!

21st May 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are now up! Go spread your love with your nominations here

16th May 2018 | After serious deliberations among the staff, we would like to welcome our new moderators: Delirium, Briallu, and Cinder! Congratulations! Thank you so much to everyone who auditioned; it was one of the toughest decisions we've ever had to make! We loved reading all of your applications!

30th April 2018 | Interested in becoming a part of the moderating team of Caeleste? Staff auditions are being held here! We welcome all to apply!

30th April 2018 | With all the battles underway right now, we are in need of guest battle judges! Please take a look here if you are interested!

30th April 2018 | Of the Month Voting is up - go vote for your favourites here!

18th April 2018 | Please congratulate the our two newest admins, Kiwi & Mallory! They were promoted thanks to all their hard work and dedication! We also want to thank all our current staff as they have been working really hard to make sure Cae is running smoothly! Keep your eye out as we are going to be hosting auditions to add two new moderators to our staff team!

15th April 2018 | The staff is at it again! A wonderful new type of quest is now offered to you wonderful members of Caeleste by the name of Misc Quests. No matter what it is your character desires they can now got to their Deity and see if they are willing to make their wildest dreams come true! Check out the info and rules here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

* 25th February 2018 | The guidebook is undergoing a well deserved revision! Many things are being clarified and a few additions are being added. When the entire guidebook is finished being revised we will inform all members with an announcement following its finishing. Until now a new change log has been added for future references. Any new additions or changes to the guidebook will be added there for everyones sake, we wish for all our members to be 'in the know' and not feel left out. For now until the entire guidebook is finished you can follow the progress here. Understand that each section that is currently dated has been revised, if it is not dated it has not been revised yet, all new rules are being enforced starting the day they have been added. Be sure to keep up with the revisions and make yourself familiar with them as we go.

22nd February 2018 | After some staff discussion we have made an announcement regarding character names and some extra clarification that is not detailed in the guidebook. Please be sure to look over this announcement here and reply if you need.

21st February 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are up this month, go and nominate your favourites here!

20th February 2018 | We have a new poll up, Leadership Battle Grace Period Poll! We are considering changing our grace period for leadership battles to offer some more down time. Go read about it an give us your vote!

18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
26th May 2018 | Congratulations to Leonidas for defending his title as Emperor of Sharad from Caoimhe! Thank you to both participants for an exciting thread!

24th May 2018 | In an unexpected change of events, Caoimhe challenged the Emperor of Sharad Leonidas for the Silver Pines! Read it all HERE to see what happens next!

23th May 2018 | Thanks to one of our wonderful members, Jabberwocky, Caeleste has a special Masquerade Ball in full swing. Don't miss out on the fun! Before you do please be sure to check out the rules and check out this latest update.

19th May 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan for defending his title as Emperor of Greeshma from Rex Igni! It was a hard-fought battle, but in the end, Hassan emerged victoriously. Thank you to both participants for an exciting battle!

15th May 2018 | Due to Milly Mae's forfeit, Antiope is the new leader of Vasanta! Check it out here!

30th April 2018 | Everyone is in the fighting spirit in Caeleste today! Three new challengers have approached to take the throne of the Vasanta, Greeshma, and Hemanta leaders! See the battle between the elegant Milly Mae and her challenger, Antiope right HERE! While you're at it, check out the fierce battle between the fiery Hassan and his challenger, Rex Igni right HERE! Finally, watch as the stately Nylah takes on his challenger, Wessex right HERE! You won't want to miss these battles, so go see what all the excitement is about!

30th April 2018 | Due to Vithmiris's forfeit, Ylva is the new leader of Shishira! Check it out here!

28th April 2018 | The stunning Ylva has challenged the powerful Vithmiris's title of emperor! Don't miss out on this enthralling battle found here

16th April 2018 | Caeleste's Seasons and Years are now organized in an easy to read table. We are currently working on a coded version but please feel free to check it out at the bottom of the page here! With that being said our Year and Season has been updated! It is now Fall in Year Three!

13th April 2018 | It's Friday the 13th and Leonidas is out for blood! Come join the Sharads as they confront the Shishira demanding answers about the death of their Emperor's child! It's sure to be an enthralling thread! Check it out here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

28th February 2018 | After a long battle, Vithmiris has been declared winner and keeps his reign as the Shishira Emperor! Thank you to our guest judges and staff who judged the riveting battle. You can check out the results here!

3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
Year III | Winter
The once auburn leaves and crimson colors are now gone, swept away by the strong winds leaving bare trees in its wake. The clouds also seemed to have swept in fast, plummeting the ground with snowflakes. All of Caeleste is quickly blanketed in snow and not just a thin layer of it either. The snow already reaches up to the knees of the more taller equines in most areas. Even the temperatures feel a lot colder than what they normally would be for winter. Snow storms tend to be hitting every other week or so, making all the habitants dreading what it will be like further into the winter. The rumours of a harsh winter are proving to be correct. Even the ice coating lakes are difficult to break through. Word is beginning to spread that this will be one long tough cold winter.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

119 posts

Hemanta

147 posts

Sharad

198 posts

Vasanta

198 posts

Shishira

185 posts
  • Member of the Month
    jabberwocky
    Despite being a member of Caeleste for only a short time, Jabber has managed to dive right into our community! She's always willing to talk or plot, and with her wonderful, active characters, she's already added so much to Caeleste! We look forward to seeing what else Jabber will bring in the future. Congratulations!
  • Thread of the Month
    Come As You Are
    An emotional thread and a great read with many of of our gifted members taking part! Emperor Leonidas, of Sharad, and his loyal followers storm through the ice and snow to face off with the horses of Shishira. Each horse at his side shows what dedicated subjects he has. The horses of Shishira are not apt to help but with his friends at his side, we're sure the truth will come out!
  • Couple of the Month
    Resin & Xavier
    Our duo who won TOTM last month, here they are again as our POTM! Resin and Xavier bring an interesting dynamic to the table in regards of a pairing. A tormented soul meeting another full of confidence, the sparks have been flying ever since. With Xavier recently confessing his feelings to Resin, only time will tell on how our lovebirds will continue to develop!
  • Character of the Month
    Aeoloni
    Aeoloni is a skilled warrior and is exciting to watch in battles. Even watching her in battle it is easy to see that she stands up as being a leader naturally. These skills are utilized well within Illustris Monastery - which was rebuilt and managed by the pegasus. It shows the joy and kindness the mare has towards others here within Caeleste. She is a mare you can count on if you need a helping hand.
  • Quote of the Month
    Pilot
    "Girlie, it's time to go. Unless you want to end up fried."

A moment found in Oops, I did it again where Pilot helps a small filly named Cirrus and helps guide her out of the Dragon Isle. It is a tender moment that highlights Pilot's concern for Cirrus's safety.
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT: OTM Nominations
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 05-27-2018, 12:44 AM

|Completed| master of monsters
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire. I killed a lot of people to get this title, I deserve to be called such.”
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 10-28-2017, 11:14 PM. link #1
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

The moonbeams break through the forest of almost dead trees, and fresh snow litters the ground in a way that conceals any and all possible hints of other creatures that may have passed through. Not that it was necessary to see what way others had come or gone from when it was a simple matter to sniff out blood. Everything was eerily silent, asides from the ever so faint sound of their breathing and gentle crunching of the snow underfoot, but such a setting was complete perfection.

With a glance over his shoulder, only ever so slightly though as they were almost side by side, brilliant sunset eyes observe how beautiful a creature she is, especially in such a setting; if it weren't for the moonlight and shadowing cast upon her, she'd easily vanish into the snow without even trying. A tiny hint of a smirk tugs the corners of his blackened lips just enough to reveal a portion of his sharp teeth brief moments before his mouth parts properly to speak.

"So, my dear, what shall we do once we leave this forest?" A deep but gently affectionate purr breaks the silence between them, "Grab a bite to drink, terrorise some of the locals, find somewhere to grab a nap, or maybe all of the above?" There was a wickedness in his tone and especially in his eyes that shone through the long section of his mane that was styled forwards, concealing most of his dark face in even darker hair.

They had travelled together since he had swooped in and devoured those who had sought to do her harm, and that was more moons ago than regular mortals would be able to recall. They simply travelled from place to place, never really settling or doing anything specific with their lives, but this place, the one which lay beyond the bounds of the forest, seemed like a good place to make a foothold and see what would happen.

'When hope is gone, undo this lock, and send me forth on a moonlit walk...'

Yes, he quite desired to settle down once again, even if it weren't in his old beloved castle. Perhaps, though, if there truly was a God, he would see fit to present the demon with a miracle and he would find something similar within this place. He so wished to show Slythe the kind of lavish life she had missed out on, had her own creation been different.

Oh, you are just a treat...
Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like
412 Words @Slythe
Tag Me: @Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
breedConnemara x British Riding Pony
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 10-29-2017, 05:45 PM. link #2

If one was of a warmer nature, perhaps they would feel this cold as uncomfortable. Though from someone such as myself who’d lived most of their lives in the cool damp caves found it pleasing. One thing I was still adjusting to, even after spending a portion of my life on the surface was the change between night and day. Night had been perfect for my duo set of light eyes, but the light made it difficult for me to adjust as easily as other had. Let alone the sun also made my lighter colored near-translucent hide tingle from the warmth. It was something I had been adjusting to, and n the beginning I was not able to venture far in the sun. Instead of a slight tingle it burned and I writhed in pain until Vithmiris put his own own red cloak across my shoulders offering a barrier from the light saving me from the pain that ravished my dainty frame.

I turned my light slender cranium to view his dark frame I had the urge to reach out to touch his shoulder, and so I did. I felt his soft skin under my velvety pink nostrils careful to not impale him with the long curved horn that grew from my forehead. The moonlight was much softer against my skin, the few beams that made it through the bare trees rolled across my hide sending my coat into an array of shimmers like the stars twinkling high above reflecting against the pure white snow that covered the bottom of the forest we’d walked through. The subtle glow from my own horn illuminating bits and pieces to his contrasting colors, which was more than beautiful if I had to say so myself.

An ear flickered toward his affectionate tunes, ”All of the above. We’ve been traveling a long ways already.” I spoke my own song soft, but matching his affection. I closed the distance between us allowing our two frames to rub together before I used my frame as a barrier to keep Vithmiris from moving forward more than what he already had. Placing myself just at his chest using the short unicorn tail to whip the rest of my mass of hair against his flank, ”There are also other things, too.” the words fell from between my rosy velvet kissers.

Living in a place that I had come from anything like this would have been punished if seen by other eyes, but I knew here in the surface world most if not everything was so different. It was strange still trying to adjust to the life here under the sun rather than the cool damp caves. Turning my dainty cranium upward to see the look of his bright eyes the memory of when I’d first seen those eyes had come to mind. It was only three years since I had come out of the caves being tracked by the ones I’d tried to leave behind. Caught in a forest by these four feeling a blade slice through my already thin skin the others beginning to carve until they were stopped by these same bright eyes I’d looked into. They were angry they’d been interrupted I remembered the venomous threats and the squeals before everything fell silent.

I returned to the present realizing I’d just been standing staring up at Vithmiris and realized his forelock covered most of his gaze. As I reached up to pull his forelock from his sight to see those eyes that sent shivers down my spine, I nicked myself on the sharp fangs protruding through his velvety lips.

@Vithmiris
Tag Me: @Slythe
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire. I killed a lot of people to get this title, I deserve to be called such.”
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 10-29-2017, 06:26 PM. link #3
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

An amused smirk dances across his features as he listens to her words, ears turning slowly this way and that as he still paid attention to their surroundings even when not truly focusing on where they were going, and a chuckle erupted low in his throat. "Oh, is that so? And what exactly would other things entail?" He purrs wickedly, crimson eyes lighting up in curiosity as he watches her nudge into his side and flicks her tail about. Had he perhaps been walking behind her, he'd have made gentle attempts at nipping at it.

It was only a few moments after that he realises she is still, staring up at him. He shifts his weight around his back legs and adjusts himself to stand more on a slight angle towards her, head cocked and slightly lowered. He was about to pull a face at her when she reaches out, pushing his hair from his eyes although he knew within a few seconds it would fall back once again.

"Come my dear, we shall find a feast soon enough and then find somewhere to rest. There will be ample time to investigate this new area." As he sees, as he'd barely felt it, the small knick to her lip, he can't help but gently lick over the broken spot, a low pleased groan forming faintly in the silence as he appreciates her delicious taste. He then placses the lightest of feather light kisses to the top of her nose before he returns to face the way they had been walking. Soon enough they would be free of this forest and out into a new world.

235 Words @Slythe
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 03:12 AM. link #4

Vithmiris had been something different than what I had expected especially in the dark forest. Strangers had warned me before entering there had been a beast terrorizing the villages both near and far, but could not have given a description of the creature. I hadn’t ever really put much thought behind it considering Vith had been more than kind to me, even when we’d first met. Of course things had been rocky back then as if we both tiptoed on eggshells to make sure the other was comfortable. Now-a-days everything was more relaxed and we worked well together, at least in my mind. I watched that wicked smile spread across his features and I couldn’t help but offer my own more of a sultry appeal, ”I think you would know better than others.” I chimed back my tunes dabbling in the bits of lust I felt for the moment.

Spending much of my time with Vithmiris I had begun to remember the parts that I so dearly wanted. Someone that would share with me their deepest emotions, things that were so foreign to my tribe. Even just uttering words of love of affection could have been a death sentence waiting to happen. Showing such emotions such as these of lust toward Vith would have been punished to the utmost, but here in this world of the surface dwellers I was free to do what I wished. Free to search for the things I’d wanted most, but I was still only adjusting to the social normality of the mortals everyday life. ”Mmm rest for the wicked?” I questioned in a partial laugh as I felt his tongue roll over the torn bit of my own rosy lips. A faint kiss atop my nose and he was off once more while I stood watching him stroll away.

Even though I hated for him to walk away, I did quite enjoy the view as he moved. I wondered often what his early life was like of course it would have been much different than my own. Picking up my own dainty hooves the subtle glowing half-moons vanishing below the surface of the snow before reappearing, ”Why did you save me that night instead of letting the Stalkkeri take me back?” I asked rather curious. It had been so very long since that night eons ago the first time I’d met him back then those bright glowing eyes in the darkness, becoming my light in the dark. I’d never cared to ask but something wanted me to.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 04:02 AM. link #5
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

Oh, he knows she is watching, most definitely. He can feel each of her beautiful eyes on him, and a devilish smirk plays across his features as he intentionally swishes his long tail about behind him slightly, although the ends are wet and weighed down from dragging in the snow for so long. It was rather amusing that, despite the fact they'd been travelling together for some time now, he had not yet allowed himself to divulge just how much he desired her.

"Something like that, I suppose." He muses over his shoulder before giving his head a little nod for her to catch up and not stay lingering behind; he wasn't really in much of a mood for waiting for her if he really had a choice, but if she asked him to wait, he would oblige.

As he hears her feet begin to move in the snow once again, he looks up to the moon as he mulls over how to answer her question. He then looks back ahead of himself and shrugs, "Felt like it, really. Scum that cut up beautiful women don't deserve to live anymore." It is a superficial answer, skin deep, and with little true emotion attached to it. In truth, yes, he had been captivated by her appearance, but he'd seen in her the desire to live and be free.

He would do whatever he could to show her what a brilliant and fabulous life she could lead now that she was free.

@Slythe
|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 04:33 AM. link #6

I felt the cool breeze of winter brush its hand against my near-translucent skin bound in blues, whites, and even subtle hints of pink where it was more sensitive. Upper two eyes looked upwards at the bending branches as the once soft breeze began to turn into that of forceful wind. Even if I hadn’t felt the cold as others did I still shook allowing the sensation to roll down my spine. It was a strange thing the life on the surface so much color for one, and so many new scents for another. It seemed like many had traversed these lands, but it didn’t smell like death as I had become accustomed to. Instead it was fear that lingered here through this strange forest.

Turning an ear forward I listened to his tunes were not all too flat, but the answer was quick without much thought. Perhaps I had been just as beautiful as the others had seen me, but was that all I had been to him was a pretty face? I didn’t truly know and I didn’t want to reach out and ask more, so instead I let the unasked questions drift off into the night and instead followed almost silently. Whether or not he’d wanted more I’d grown accustomed to Vith being around the flirty banter back and fourth and just the company he’d offered. Though I was sure I crawled under his skin more than once.

As I walked behind the two sets of milky white eyes returned forward as if I’d stuck a target on Vith’s back, but in all reality it was the lust I felt toward him that captured my attention like this. The dappled moonlight dotting across his dark hide bound by the deep red dapples I wanted to touch him all the more. Instead I held my reserve and turned my slender cranium away in order to peer into the shadows as I trailed behind. ”Thank you, for that night. I don’t remember if I’d ever said it.” I spoke my tunes soft remembering the burning pain that seared through my frame and the deep blue-hued scar that remained clutching to my chest.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 04:54 AM. link #7
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

"You know," his deep purr audibly holds a smirk to it, "if you could cast fire with your eyes, I'm certain I'd have no tail left, and there would certainly be scorch and burn marks on my ass." His tone is light and teasing and a brief dark chuckle breaks through the air as he tosses his head slightly, once more his teeth revealed behind his lips as he gives her a large grin over his shoulder.

He wasn't ignorant to her gaze, or how she gazed. It was very much the same look he had given others in his youth, so long ago in the years before he had become the monster he was now. It was so long ago now that it all just felt like an old dream. And so, he had no issues calling her out on it - after all, it was highly amusing for him.

Walking a few more yards, he finally comes to a stop and waited for her to catch up. It appeared this forest was far larger than he'd expected, and each time it seemed that they were almost out, more forest appeared. He heard in her voice and the delay in which it came, that it was not the answer she'd hoped for, but with Vithmiris, it rarely was. "Hm, I believe you did. But, regardless, you're welcome." Despite how cold and distant he could be, he still gazes upon her with a tenderness almost akin to a lover.

But they were not, as much as it seemed their bodies wished for it sometimes. Perhaps, one day, when she becomes more than she is now, but, that would have to wait. It was her decision to make, as much as it often vexed him. And he wasn't going to lie, he had occasionally sought out other women in their travels, when staying in small villages or other such places, just out of spite.

He stands still and looks once more up to the moon, although this time he sniffs the air, inhaling deeply so as to filter the smells through the air. "So much snow..." He grumbled softly, but then his ears both stand to attention and he grins, "Ah, there we are..." The smell of blood finally reached his nostrils, and his stomach gave a small grumble of hunger and anticipation.

They wouldn't be far from the ends of the forest now, as it had appeared no natural animal dare call this place home, and yet now there was the smell of creatures nearby, ahead somewhere. Deer, or antelope perhaps. Something delicious.

@Slythe

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 05:20 AM. link #8

I suppose Vith had been the only one that’s gained my attention, no affection, like this. Where there have been several others who had hoped to gain just even an ounce of my attention there had been none that showed their true selves to me. Suitors from various other clans lined at my door just to even see me, see what all the buzzing had been about and to strengthen their own names, but none not a one stood out to me the way I’d wanted. Affection, adoration had all been thrown to the wind in those days thanks to the deity we’d followed. Females more prized than males, and most male infants were sacrificed for good will and fortune. It was in these thoughts that caused me to have mixed feelings of this man. Where as it was true, I lusted after him it was also true he had never taken even a second to take what I had offered.

I dropped my burning gaze down into the snow as he spoke, ”Anything would look good on an ass as fine as yours.” I murmured in soft tunes my mind still reeling in the after thoughts. Though I listened to the crunching of snow disappear and realized he had stopped in his tracks. Once again his voice reached my ears but I doubt he had realized just how grateful I had been for him showing himself that night. Even if it was out of personal gain, or even just to save a pretty face such as my own. I turned my attention back to where his face would have been to see him lifting and sniffing at the air, the blood that ran through veins of an animal somewhere near the look of hunger crossing his features and I realized I had been hungry too.

Even if it was the blood that ran through an animal for a few seconds the look of dire hunger crossed my own features. Mouth opening slowly showing the pointed fangs that hang lower than the others, eyes growing wide with the thought of the thick crimson liquid. A primal instinct that began to flow through my dainty frame, but I’d realized the temptation and I snapped myself from the dark place I was headed to. The fangs receded back to their usual positions and instead I nipped at the flank of Vith to keep my thoughts away from the dark, from becoming a monster like the tribe I had come from. I didn’t want to turn into a mindless creature bent on the destruction of others. I didn’t wish to follow that deity and falling prey to these instincts would lead me where I didn’t want to be, regardless of how weak that would make me.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 05:59 AM. link #9
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

It is such a beautiful smell, life. The beautiful sound of the heart pumping blood throughout the body so effortlessly and yet it takes such precious little effort to force it to stop. There are so many different ways, too, although his favourite would have to be ripping apart the jugular. It was just so easy. It has been a few days since his last snack - and that's all it had been, a quick snack on the go. Whatever small deer-like creature the fabulous smell belonged to, it was probably only going to be equivalent to another snack. A soft trembling groan sounds in his throat as he pulls his head back down and licks his lips, eager to go sink his teeth into the poor unsuspecting thing.

It is then that he turns once more to look at Slythe, eyeing her carefully for a moment. She won't join him yet, won't partake in the bloodletting. It is of no real consequence though; he was used to it by now, even if it was still slightly annoying. He nods his head silently in the direction he is going to go, and in mere seconds he's flung forwards, flitting through the trees as silently as the wind, until he happens upon his prey. The young buck has no chance as he sinks his teeth into its small neck, wasting no time in devouring its blood.

At least it wasn't a messy scene, as Vithmiris wasn't one to waste blood. The only mess that remained was that of a few drops of blood in the snow, the mark upon the small buck’s neck and the smearing of blood across the stallions own lips. With his ravenous consumption of the small creature done with, he turns to lay his sunset eyes upon his pale companion. She would eventually wither away and die if she did not feed as well, but he knew well she would not share his small feast. He beckons her over as he takes a couple of steps back towards her and away from the body of his kill.

"It makes me wonder how you would cope with this little matter without me..." He muses softly, giving his neck a small shake so as to shift as much of his hair away from one side as possible. The result of the action gives Slythe room enough to bite into the underside of his neck some inches below his throat; he wouldn't admit to her how much he did enjoy her biting him, though.

425 Words | @Slythe

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 06:47 PM. link #10

I knew to become true to what I was I would have to drink the blood of another living creature, but that was something I just couldn’t justify. I feared becoming a monster, an indestructible creation hell bent on terrorizing others just as I had for majority of my life within the caves. I didn’t wish to become like the others of the clan I had come from, I didn’t wish to join the deity in drinking the life force of others. I could feel the fangs emerging just as they had before, but I only sank them into my own lip as I watched Vith bound away through the shadows of the forest hunting the prey we’d both sensed. I stayed unimaginably still as I listened to the fleeting heartbeat within the dark. It was within those few moments the heartbeat fluttered like butterflies pounding at the breeze. For a moment it steadied then began to quiet until there wasn’t a sound.

The smell of blood was strong my own hunger raging through my core threatening to unleash the creation I’d become. Though I knew in the back of my mind I had chosen this life instead of withering away into nothing on the cool ground looking up at the dappled moonlight just where the scouts had found me then, if I would have never accepted Viths offer I would have been just a memory. I turned myself from my thoughts my milky duo pair of eyes searching the fiery eyes of Vith. Those brilliant eyes that lingered in the back of my mind, the frightening smile he’d offered to others who tried to get too close. I couldn’t help but feel my slender limbs carry me forward the thick mass of hair I called a tail dragging in the snow behind me as I moved. The hunger I sewed away threatened to break through as I moved the smear of blood against his lips wanting nothing more than to drag my own tongue across them, but I didn’t. The self restraint would kill me one day, far too soon.

”I’d wilt and wither away into nothing more than dust.” I answered my tunes remaining soft as I approached listening to the crunch of snow until they too have stopped. I watched him make his offer the hair for the most part being removed from a portion of his neck. There had been no distance between us now, my own frame pressing against his own as my rosy pink lips found the place just below his throat. Knowing how many nerves connected to just this spot even if he hadn’t told me just how much he enjoyed it, one couldn’t deny the adrenaline rushing through the veins. Velvety lips brushed against his neck before the set of fangs ripped through the tough skin, the feeding had begun.

It felt like it was only seconds, but perhaps it had been more, only taking a fair share before removing the sharpened points from his own flesh. My own velvety kissers brushed against the place that had been bitten the few trickles of blood still rolling from the punctures. ”I’m sorry.” I murmured knowing just how much I’d irritated him with my constant denial to share a kill. Though I had assumed he know more or less the reasoning, but I still couldn’t help how I felt about having to take from him in order to survive.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 07:24 PM. link #11
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

His eyes flutter closed as he feels her press close and a dark growl rumbles in his throat as her lips part and her teeth sink into his flesh. The night he had offered her salvation, a renewed lease on life, it had been required of her that she consume some of his own blood; it was how she had kept from starving the entire time they had been together, even though it was nothing like feeding off of an actual living creature.

He stands still and patient as she drinks, only moving when she retracts her fangs and apologises. He simply gives a small snort of acknowledgement as his hair began to fall back into its wild state, "Mmm, well, I cannot force you." He doesn't sound disappointed like he once had, during the first year of this little partnership, simply dismissive of the fact. She would do it in her own time, and he just had to wait until that time; in the meantime, there were other women he could use to sate any needs or desires that he could simply discard afterwards without a second thought.

A few small drops of blood from his neck fall to the snow at his feet, but he ignores it and turns to move on. It seemed the edge of the forest was finally near, and soon they would have a vast new world to raid. The thought of all the things he could do made his dark lips curl into a wicked grin. "So, that's a bite to drink scratched from the list... Now, to terrorise the locals or a nap first?"

272 Words | @Slythe @Castiella
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 10:36 PM. link #12

Small lobes pricked listening to the irrepressible growl rumbling through his vocals, feeling the vibrations through his skin. I was beginning to think perhaps I was not to his liking at least in the more romantic intimate situations, but this adjusted my thinking briefly. Though this isn’t exactly how I had imagined this to go when I had originally accepted his offer, but it was for the best if I wanted to keep living at least. When I did get what was needed in order to be sustained for this time I couldn’t help but roll my tongue across my velvety lips. It was one of the strangest feelings I’ve had, but his essence was like nothing else I had come across in the travels of these lands. Sweet, but not tooth rotting an interesting combination between the two a middle ground if you would but one I much preferred over the scents we’ve come across. I wondered what I could have possibly smelled like to him whether it drove him away, or kept him near.

What Vith had done for me I could never be more grateful, but in the back of my mind I’d remembered the first days of our travels where he had tried to get me to take the life essence of another. The temptation was always there an underlying urge that all predators had even just the sound of a heart thumping in a chest could set it off. I remembered how at one point he wanted nothing more than to gift me the life of a full fledged creation of the dark, but I have refused this entire time. Vith had been disappointed even a bit angry with me back then, but it seemed to have piddled away into an occasional hiccup.

He’d begun to move and out of instinct I began to follow, no real thought behind my movements. Instead my mind lingering in the times of where I was only just beginning to get used to this new.. form one could say. I felt the cool flakes landing against my back slowly my milky white eyes raised toward the skies from what openings were allowed below the naked trees. A deep blue but lighter blues and greens flickered across the skies dancing like birds would have. ”What are those?” I asked out of curiosity. They’d reminded me of the plants that glowed in the dark back home, but this was far different more colorful and so much larger than I thought possible.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 10-30-2017, 11:11 PM. link #13
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

Where he had expected her to reply, she responds with a question of her own. He pauses in stride to look back at her curiously, unsure of what it was she spoke of, at least until he follows her gaze upward and notices the lights dancing in the sky. He'd seen similar things before, long ago when he'd lived within the Carapathian Mountains. It felt strange to see such a phenomenon, however, in what felt like vastly lower lands.

"Well the little things that are falling from the sky would be snowflakes..." His tone is sarcastic as he proceeds to move onwards at a reasonably slow pace, knowing how easily distracted by the outside world she could still be, "As for the Aurora, probably would get a better look at it from the top of some mountain peaks, if we can find some high enough. Come, I wanna get outa here and somewhere dry, my tail feels like a weight has been tied to it."

It wasn't like the wet would cause him to melt or anything as ridiculous as that, it was simply the fact that his mass of hair was now almost entirely soaked and, as a result, felt like it weighed at least triple its weight. He was sick of dragging it around and wanted to get it dry, now.

Also, now that the rest of the world ahead of them was coming closer as the passage forest began to end, the plethora of blood scents assaulted his nostrils and, well to put it simply, he realised he was still starving.

@Slythe

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 10-31-2017, 12:06 AM. link #14

I hardly noticed the crunching of the snow stop dead in its tracks, my own limbs still carried my dainty frame forward before bumping into his rump. In that small of an instant my eyes focused back ahead to see Vith standing still paused in his stride. His tunes reached my ears while I turned my cranium only slightly to the side as he tried to explain the strange coloration of the sky. ”Aurora..” I let the word roll from between my velvety kissers. The word was so strange, but what exactly was the creation beaming through the sky? Though his next response made me think of my own tail that now felt like it weight tons from being dragged through the snow. ”I suppose so…” I answered half minded while I returned my cranium to the proper position and began to follow once more.

Compared to the scenery I felt as though I could have disappeared into the moonlight without a trace, if it wasn’t for the shimmering coloration that had been embedded into my hide. I began to wonder what the lands beyond this forest held, the strangeness that staggered through the lands. Would it be something more than what I’ve already crossed with Vith at my side? Or would it be something boring and plain like this naked forest covered in the white sheet. I thought about the magic that had once pulsed through my veins, perhaps I should conjure some sort of creature to distract him from the mass of hair he dragged behind.

While my limbs moved forward I searched deep within myself to find the warm bubbling magic that seemed to over flow when we hadn’t been within this forest. Though the more I searched, the more I realized there was nothing. I felt my frame halt mid stride as panic began to set in realizing I didn’t have what I’d prized the most ”V-Vithmiris I don’t have my powers.”

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderMare
age5 year old
height15.3 hh
breedQuarter horse X ArabianX Frisian
sorceryDark Matter Control
sexualityDemisexual
posts101
carats 35,277€ Carats
trackerThe Crazies Make Me Feel Sane
“ You got your finger on the trigger, but your trigger finger's mine”
(Affiliate) played by perm_identity Dressy, posted schedule 10-31-2017, 04:39 AM. link #15

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

Her body moves swiftly through the skies of Caeleste. Large blood wings carry her form through the frozen air of the night. Snow drifted across the land below and small flakes fell from the clouds that her hooves could touch. Her body sparkled from the sparks cascading off her pelt. An eerie golden glow surrounded her, lighting the way. The Fallen Angel looked like an creature in the purest form flying through the darkened night. She moved like a golden shooting star against the blackened backdrop. Long thick cream colored tresses flew behind her in a waving milky banner, and then the teal eyes caught a glimpse of something moving. It was not just one something there were two of them.

Her plastered mask formed into a cheshire smile as she watched from above. Oh it was so fun watching others get lost in the passage way! It made her think back to the time no one came and rescued her from the winding maze of trees and bushes. Giggling to herself she played with the idea of just levaing them there, but what fun would that be? The more bodies that enter Caeleste, the more fun she could have! So, reluctantly the fallen angel began to descend to the ground below. The glowing sparks on her bodice made it easy for her to see trees and branches as she got lower and lower. Finally, the off white hooves landed on the ground with a gentle thud.

With a heavy frozen sigh the girl shakes the icy off her feathered wings as she folds them neatly at her sides. She was close to the pair, she could hear their voices carrying a conversation. Isn't this a sight for sore eyes. Casteilla is actually trying to HELP someone. Of course it is only to benefit herself. ”V-Vithmiris I don’t have my powers.” Her ears perk forward as she walked out from the darkest shadow. Oh, if only they knew what kind of hell hole they just stepped into. "Yes, any magic that you have is sucked away from you when you step into the Passage. You all are out here pretty late. Come I will show you the way out. " Her voice drips from her maw like honey. The fallen angel then turns away from them and begins walking. The only light that was visible was from her radiating pelt.

image | coding

@Vithmiris
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

[Image: UbaggXG.png]
Tag Me: @Castiella
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 10-31-2017, 05:29 AM. link #16
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

His tongue wipes his lips clean of the leftover bloodstains as he walks, fully aware that they were no longer alone but it was of no consequence - fear was not something Vithmiris felt anymore, rather, he held an absurd amount of confidence in himself. He simply proceeds walking as he awaits for the flighty creature to land, although he maintains his position at all times to be a shield for Slythe; she was not weak anymore, he had taught her a little about fighting and defence, it was simply the fact he was the stronger of the two - mind and body.

He does not stop as the winged creature lands and approaches, however, and gives a shrug to Slythe's newfound concern over the lack of her ability to summon anything; a half fledgeling would frequently encounter lapses in their abilities. "Don't worry about it, my dear." His deep tones reach out to Slythe, assuring her that, at least for now, magic was not required. Sunset eyes only briefly land upon the woman who landed and now makes herself apparent to them.

A long and dangerous life had taught him well that looks could be deceiving - not that it had taken long to learn that lesson, though - and so there was no reason for him to really pay attention to her. Her blood didn't smell appetising, either, so she was of very little interest to him. Still, he glances at Slythe and awaits her go-ahead to follow the stranger; regardless, they had nearly been out of the forest anyway, so it hardly mattered if they followed her or not.

Her comments land on deaf ears, at least for Vithimiris, as his mind is off in his own little world as he tries to decide what he'd rather do first: nap, or find a more substantial meal.

@Slythe @Castiella

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 10-31-2017, 08:51 AM. link #17

I had been fully aware there was a winged creature flying through the skies. Whether I could technically see her would have been a different story considering the brilliance array of the skies lingering overhead, but I could hear the heart effortlessly pounding away in the creatures chest. I could feel the predatory instincts beginning to kick in once more as my four milky eyes turned toward Vith’s features. I did not care to let this part of myself be seen by others, in my mind this was my weakened state. I’d heard Vith tell stories of the half bloods whom would occasionally lose their magic, but mine had been something far greater than a gift from the dark. I was born with the power to conjure creations even with only a thought and to have that stolen away was like it had been ripped from my hellbound soul.

”Telling me not to worry.” I responded under my breath scoffing at the assumption it was something that had naturally happened. There was nothing quite natural about the pardicament I’d found myself in. Though with ease the heartbeat I’d heard in the skies began to come closer a separate voice reached out wrapping the tunes around my pale lobes. For a moment I wrinkled my rosy velvet nostrils realizing I did not care much for this particular scent. The blood strolling through those veins had been far too bitter for my taste. Before I even turned to great the newcomer I searched the features of Vith once more, ”Told you something was wrong here.” I let the words fall from my lips before finally turning my brilliantly colored slender maw toward the winged equine who’d offered salvation from this damned forest.

I’d known far too well than to openly reach out and take a helping hand, there was something always wanted in return at least from my previous encounters to those from my old homeland. Slowly I cast a glance to my darker companion before allowing my slender pillars to move in the direction we had been traveling, knowing it was an exit out of this forest. I did not care to be in the debt of another, especially one I did not know well or ever really cared to know. Some may have called it pigheadedness, but one could never be too careful.

ooc. pardon she isn't trusting of strangers.

@Castiella @Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderMare
age5 year old
height15.3 hh
breedQuarter horse X ArabianX Frisian
sorceryDark Matter Control
sexualityDemisexual
posts101
carats 35,277€ Carats
trackerThe Crazies Make Me Feel Sane
“ You got your finger on the trigger, but your trigger finger's mine”
(Affiliate) played by perm_identity Dressy, posted schedule 10-31-2017, 09:29 AM. link #18

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

The pair of equines were... ODD. Castiella watched the two remain silent. Now Castiella knew what that was, and she knew how to do it very well. She was offering these assholes help and they want to take it into their own hands? Did they not know the only way out is to be guided? Either an orb or a resident can only see the beasts out of the shadows. A deep breath left her lungs as she cocked a leg and tilted her head. Crimson eyes glowed in the moons light, and they remained on the two monsters in front of her. Blood colored wings clutched her sides and she tried not to explode. She tried not to rip them a new ass hole. Deviant thoughts ran in and out of her mind as she watched the stallion look to the mare. The mare did not say a single word she only started to walk off.

This is WHY Castiella did not help others. THIS is the prime example! " Fine, you want to try and wander out of here and MAYBE stumble across the exit. Be my guest. I will be going this way if you maybe change your mind. Good luck taking that path" She had been walking forward then the fallen angel took a hard right before a large tree. Her darkened voice mumbled under her breath. It was more of a whisper in the wind. " This is why I do not do nice things.... People just act fucking ignorant." Cream hooves trudged in the snow and ice. At this point she was too deep into the Forrest to fly out. She had to walk out, and fuck the path they were taking. She wanted to say have fun in the maze of nothingness, but she silently just walked through the frozen land.

image | coding

@Vithmiris
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

[Image: UbaggXG.png]
Tag Me: @Castiella
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-01-2017, 01:16 AM. link #19
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

Vithmiris shrugs at Slythe's comment dismissively; he feels no different, so why would he dwell on it? Eventually, he tilts his head to gaze at the winged woman, wondering what her sudden outburst was about. He had said nothing as it didn't bother him in the slightest if she leads them out or not, he had been awaiting Slythe's response to the stranger's offer but it seemed even she was absorbed in her concern about magic.

"Fucking women."

The thought rolls through his mind as he gives Slythe a nudge in the direction the stranger moved, even if following her meant constantly being able to smell the blood coursing through her that was making his stomach churn. Honestly, some creatures just had the most foul smelling and tasting blood - it wasn't a deterrent, really, for if it were a matter of life or death (ha!), then he would stomach it, but just, in general, some had finer tasting blood.

At last, though, they were free of the forest, and he only gives the slightest of nods of his head to the stranger before beckoning Slythe out into the flats before them.

@Slythe @Castiella

\o/ le closed, my loves.

Find Reply