o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
26st May 2018 | Thanks to everyone for voting on Discord for our default skin! Reveries has won and enjoy your prizes. If that's not your cup of tea, don't forget that we have nine skins to choose from!

21st May 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are now up! Go spread your love with your nominations here

16th May 2018 | After serious deliberations among the staff, we would like to welcome our new moderators: Delirium, Briallu, and Cinder! Congratulations! Thank you so much to everyone who auditioned; it was one of the toughest decisions we've ever had to make! We loved reading all of your applications!

30th April 2018 | Interested in becoming a part of the moderating team of Caeleste? Staff auditions are being held here! We welcome all to apply!

30th April 2018 | With all the battles underway right now, we are in need of guest battle judges! Please take a look here if you are interested!

30th April 2018 | Of the Month Voting is up - go vote for your favourites here!

18th April 2018 | Please congratulate the our two newest admins, Kiwi & Mallory! They were promoted thanks to all their hard work and dedication! We also want to thank all our current staff as they have been working really hard to make sure Cae is running smoothly! Keep your eye out as we are going to be hosting auditions to add two new moderators to our staff team!

15th April 2018 | The staff is at it again! A wonderful new type of quest is now offered to you wonderful members of Caeleste by the name of Misc Quests. No matter what it is your character desires they can now got to their Deity and see if they are willing to make their wildest dreams come true! Check out the info and rules here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

* 25th February 2018 | The guidebook is undergoing a well deserved revision! Many things are being clarified and a few additions are being added. When the entire guidebook is finished being revised we will inform all members with an announcement following its finishing. Until now a new change log has been added for future references. Any new additions or changes to the guidebook will be added there for everyones sake, we wish for all our members to be 'in the know' and not feel left out. For now until the entire guidebook is finished you can follow the progress here. Understand that each section that is currently dated has been revised, if it is not dated it has not been revised yet, all new rules are being enforced starting the day they have been added. Be sure to keep up with the revisions and make yourself familiar with them as we go.

22nd February 2018 | After some staff discussion we have made an announcement regarding character names and some extra clarification that is not detailed in the guidebook. Please be sure to look over this announcement here and reply if you need.

21st February 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are up this month, go and nominate your favourites here!

20th February 2018 | We have a new poll up, Leadership Battle Grace Period Poll! We are considering changing our grace period for leadership battles to offer some more down time. Go read about it an give us your vote!

18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
26th May 2018 | Congratulations to Leonidas for defending his title as Emperor of Sharad from Caoimhe! Thank you to both participants for an exciting thread!

24th May 2018 | In an unexpected change of events, Caoimhe challenged the Emperor of Sharad Leonidas for the Silver Pines! Read it all HERE to see what happens next!

23th May 2018 | Thanks to one of our wonderful members, Jabberwocky, Caeleste has a special Masquerade Ball in full swing. Don't miss out on the fun! Before you do please be sure to check out the rules and check out this latest update.

19th May 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan for defending his title as Emperor of Greeshma from Rex Igni! It was a hard-fought battle, but in the end, Hassan emerged victoriously. Thank you to both participants for an exciting battle!

15th May 2018 | Due to Milly Mae's forfeit, Antiope is the new leader of Vasanta! Check it out here!

30th April 2018 | Everyone is in the fighting spirit in Caeleste today! Three new challengers have approached to take the throne of the Vasanta, Greeshma, and Hemanta leaders! See the battle between the elegant Milly Mae and her challenger, Antiope right HERE! While you're at it, check out the fierce battle between the fiery Hassan and his challenger, Rex Igni right HERE! Finally, watch as the stately Nylah takes on his challenger, Wessex right HERE! You won't want to miss these battles, so go see what all the excitement is about!

30th April 2018 | Due to Vithmiris's forfeit, Ylva is the new leader of Shishira! Check it out here!

28th April 2018 | The stunning Ylva has challenged the powerful Vithmiris's title of emperor! Don't miss out on this enthralling battle found here

16th April 2018 | Caeleste's Seasons and Years are now organized in an easy to read table. We are currently working on a coded version but please feel free to check it out at the bottom of the page here! With that being said our Year and Season has been updated! It is now Fall in Year Three!

13th April 2018 | It's Friday the 13th and Leonidas is out for blood! Come join the Sharads as they confront the Shishira demanding answers about the death of their Emperor's child! It's sure to be an enthralling thread! Check it out here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

28th February 2018 | After a long battle, Vithmiris has been declared winner and keeps his reign as the Shishira Emperor! Thank you to our guest judges and staff who judged the riveting battle. You can check out the results here!

3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
Year III | Winter
The once auburn leaves and crimson colors are now gone, swept away by the strong winds leaving bare trees in its wake. The clouds also seemed to have swept in fast, plummeting the ground with snowflakes. All of Caeleste is quickly blanketed in snow and not just a thin layer of it either. The snow already reaches up to the knees of the more taller equines in most areas. Even the temperatures feel a lot colder than what they normally would be for winter. Snow storms tend to be hitting every other week or so, making all the habitants dreading what it will be like further into the winter. The rumours of a harsh winter are proving to be correct. Even the ice coating lakes are difficult to break through. Word is beginning to spread that this will be one long tough cold winter.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

119 posts

Hemanta

147 posts

Sharad

198 posts

Vasanta

198 posts

Shishira

185 posts
  • Member of the Month
    jabberwocky
    Despite being a member of Caeleste for only a short time, Jabber has managed to dive right into our community! She's always willing to talk or plot, and with her wonderful, active characters, she's already added so much to Caeleste! We look forward to seeing what else Jabber will bring in the future. Congratulations!
  • Thread of the Month
    Come As You Are
    An emotional thread and a great read with many of of our gifted members taking part! Emperor Leonidas, of Sharad, and his loyal followers storm through the ice and snow to face off with the horses of Shishira. Each horse at his side shows what dedicated subjects he has. The horses of Shishira are not apt to help but with his friends at his side, we're sure the truth will come out!
  • Couple of the Month
    Resin & Xavier
    Our duo who won TOTM last month, here they are again as our POTM! Resin and Xavier bring an interesting dynamic to the table in regards of a pairing. A tormented soul meeting another full of confidence, the sparks have been flying ever since. With Xavier recently confessing his feelings to Resin, only time will tell on how our lovebirds will continue to develop!
  • Character of the Month
    Aeoloni
    Aeoloni is a skilled warrior and is exciting to watch in battles. Even watching her in battle it is easy to see that she stands up as being a leader naturally. These skills are utilized well within Illustris Monastery - which was rebuilt and managed by the pegasus. It shows the joy and kindness the mare has towards others here within Caeleste. She is a mare you can count on if you need a helping hand.
  • Quote of the Month
    Pilot
    "Girlie, it's time to go. Unless you want to end up fried."

A moment found in Oops, I did it again where Pilot helps a small filly named Cirrus and helps guide her out of the Dragon Isle. It is a tender moment that highlights Pilot's concern for Cirrus's safety.
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT: OTM Nominations
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 05-27-2018, 12:46 AM

|Completed| M | what was this about again?
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire. I killed a lot of people to get this title, I deserve to be called such.”
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-01-2017, 10:39 PM. link #1
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf
With his promise in mind, and now with the city a few leagues behind them, Vithmiris walks slightly behind his ghostly pale companion, mostly so he can nip lightly at her tail every so often for entertainment. He is hungry, but nothing of decent proportions seems to live close to the city, in fact, most of the decent smelling blood seems to come from the nearby jungle. Conveniently enough that was going to be the best place to find Slythe a chameleon to entertain her for a while.

He isn't quite sure what exactly it is that she finds fascinating about them, but, whatever makes her happy - and keeps them off of the topic of last night's events. And at least if she's busy looking at the wildlife, he can go hunt something decent so he won't have to feed for a while after. It is just easier that way, to hunt something substantial to last up to a week or sometimes more, depending, rather than light snacking every day. Besides, if he consumes enough, it's better for Slythe too.

Despite the general winter weather they'd experienced so far, the jungle doesn't seem to share too much of the cold. It is still somewhat humid, but at least with the sun gone, it wasn't overbearing. "Better make sure you keep your eyes peeled for one, given that you know they can camouflage."

This totally wasn't going to feel like looking for a needle in a haystack at all...

Oh, you are just a treat...
Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like
 @Slythe
Tag Me: @Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
breedConnemara x British Riding Pony
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-01-2017, 11:13 PM. link #2

City lights dwindled behind us as we walked the noisy drunkards in the streets fading until there was nothing left aside from the crunching below our own weights and the soft breeze that whistled through the barren trees. Turning my cranium toward his dark face watching as he nipped at my tail, easily I tossed the mass of hair toward him smacking him away with the giant whip every so often. Though it felt nice to get attention from him, my mind still lingered on the mortals he would take well before myself. Truth be told I didn’t want to delve too far into the matter anymore than what I already had, but I also couldn’t help but feel the jealousy bubble through my veins. I know Vith wouldn’t appreciate it at all if I was to take a different man into my bed. I couldn’t quite deny that I hadn’t thought of it either.

As we approached the mass of green I couldn’t help but notice the temperature warming becoming more humid than the cool dry places I’d come to know. I didn’t much care for the feel of the air here already I could feel the hair on my tail beginning to puff and become frizzled heavy and thicker than I’d remembered it to be. ”Sense anything large enough yet?” I asked turning my cranium back around to face him as we began to enter this foreign area. Still I couldn’t help but let my mind wander to those little lizards with the swirly eyes how they looked about and changed colors to keep themselves hidden from predators. I did quite enjoy them, for whatever reason, I found them adorable.

Turning my frame easily toward the left already hidden by the large leaves sprouting from whatever plants these would have been considered. They had stood much taller than my own frame the only portion sticking out from the mass of green had been the tip of my illuminated horn glowing in the fading light. ”Is everything in here this.. big?” I asked again before peeking my head out a few steps down from where Vith would have been. I felt much shorter than what I was that was for sure.

@Vithmiris
Tag Me: @Slythe
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire. I killed a lot of people to get this title, I deserve to be called such.”
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-01-2017, 11:50 PM. link #3
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

That's what she said. Yes, his mind went there.

Vithmiris smirks at her words and gives a soft hum, "Oh sweetheart, you have no idea..." There is a wicked perverted grin and chuckle that escapes him. But, yes, forests do tend to boast large plants." He comes up to stand beside her, shoulder and hip grazing against her as he does so. He then tilts his head towards her, almost as if he would reach for her ear, but instead he takes a deep inhale of the air around them. There are quite a few different animal blood scents that fill his nostrils, but nothing really stands out as substantial.

"No, sadly. Might be a case of having to find more than a single thing. It doesn't matter, we'll keep going, for now. We've only just entered so there may be something more interesting further in." As he recoils his head from sniffing the air, he does gently nip at the tip of her ear with a cheeky grin before moving forwards. He waits for her to go first, but only so he can keep an eye on her.

@Slythe
|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 12:06 AM. link #4

I watched as he approached running his own soft hide against my frail one, turning both milky eyes upward to watch the features of his face change to one I’ve seen many times before. I knew what he was getting at and to be honest I couldn’t help but turn the corners of my pale lips upwards, as slight as it had been. ”I wouldn’t quite know that now would I?” I responded easily as he breathed in, knowing he wasn’t quite aiming for the creatures in this jungle but instead to have the scent of both him and I mixed as one. Dropping my cranium low feeling the tip of the horn from my cranium scraping against his tender skin keeping him away from my own pale lobes.

I began moving my slender pillars once more carrying my dainty frame deeper into the too-green forest. I could easily disappear within this green perhaps unseen by most if I was to try, but that was just too much work right now. I wondered how those swirly eyed lizards managed to do it. ”Suppose we’ve got to get moving then.” I spoke the mass of tail dragged behind while I lifted it to smack Vith on the shoulder before picking up my pace of a walk to a steady trot listening to my dainty hooves hitting the soft soil below my weight. So far I hadn’t seen much of those little lizards, but they did tend to hide just as well as anything within this place of humid and greens.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 12:28 AM. link #5
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

"Heh, one day." He mutters with a smirk at the same time her tail slaps into his face; and it only hit his face because he'd taken a step back to let her pass him better. "You know what, I'll even make you a deal, although I don't think you'll take it... What do you say, hm?" He wonders if he makes a game out of it, would it make her more willing?

Until she became complete, he would not touch her despite the clear desires from both of them - more so Slythe, half the time, but he knows she's caught him staring at her, as well as the implications of his actions when playing with her ears or tail or kissing any part of her... But he would never force her into committing, but, if he made a game out of it, it might help her come to a decision.

He walks behind her carefully, reaching out and placing his head atop her rump as they move - sure, it isn't terribly comfortable, but he really doesn't care. He just awaits her response with a cheeky almost devilish look across his toothy grin.

@Slythe

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 01:27 AM. link #6

I kept at my pace only turning a pale ear to listen to his rough tunes from behind. I let the idea simmer for a few minutes before I finally responded. ”A deal? Is that because you are losing your self restraint?” I asked casually only turning my pale cranium slightly to allow two milky orbs to take in his features. He easily kept up with my pace due to his longer limbs,but I was short enough he could lay his own cranium against the beginning of my rump which felt rather awkward as I moved. Slowing my pace from a trot down to a walk and finally stopping in my tracks. Noticing how my light hooves sank in the soft soil.

I wondered what exactly was going through his mind with the feverishly handsome smile that spread across his dark lips. I could see the pointed pearly whites from the way he smiled, even just those teeth sent shivers down my spine how they felt when he’d originally bitten into my soft flesh. ”What is this deal of yours?” I questioned once again my tunes changing to that of curiosity searching for the answers that lay below the surface of his features, but there was not much there. Hidden by the mysterious smile that spread across, feeling as my own cool heart thudded in my chest.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 02:02 AM. link #7
Vithmiris
When hope is gone, undo this lock, and send me forth on a moonlit walk.
Vithmiris: 0 - Slythe: 1

"Hardly, my dear. I have complete control over my self-restraint. Unlike you," He teases lightly, pulling his head away from her as she comes to a walk, and then a stop, and looks at him now with curiosity in her voice. What was this deal, hm? He grins at her and moves to come stand beside her, where he repeats his earlier actions of sniffing the air before giving a disgruntled huff.

He then turns to look at her, eyes hosting a mix of expressions as his lips part to speak, "As you know, you're only a half vampire. Now technically you can consume the blood of other creatures without any transformation to yourself so long as it is not of anything tied to the Equus blood." He takes a small pause to ensure she's paying attention, "The animal can already be dead, or you can kill it, it doesn't matter. But, all of this you should remember from our first few weeks together..."

And yet here he is, repeating the same information years later, all because she's too damned fucking stubborn! He sighs softly before once more continuing on, "Prove to me that you can survive on your own, without needing my blood, and we'll see how my self-restraint feels then." It was the vaguest way he could build her up to the point where she could get over not wanting to kill something, and push her back onto the path of becoming a full-fledged vampire. He was so very tired of waiting for her.

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Slythe

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 02:27 AM. link #8

Pale lobes twisted listening to his footfalls until they stopped, his larger frame next to my own. His dark skin coming into full view of the four milky orbs watching as he took a deep breath of the air surrounding us once more. What did he think I was going to do? Vanish? Wither away into dust? I didn’t understand why he had to take the time in order to take a breath of our essence. Perhaps I pushed him farther than what I’d originally realized, wanting me far more than what he led on. ”Complete control, yet you have to go fuck other women. I don’t believe that would be considered along the lines of restraint.” I commented turning my cranium ever so slightly in a rather curious manner. If I would have had a mane it would have fallen entirely onto one side snaking itself to the ground, but luckily for me I never needed such a thing.

I gazed into those sunset pools and realized a mixture of emotions overcoming him, perhaps I did not take him seriously enough that night. Or maybe I was too impressed with the new found life I was gifted. Though I pushed the thoughts from my mind listening to each word he spoke, and he was correct I knew I was only half of what he was but I’d forgotten about the rest. I couldn’t help but feel my brows pull together shaking my cranium back and forth slowly before breaking the eye contact with him allowing the information to really sink in. ”You’ve been refusing me for being only half of what you are?” my tunes changed morphing into that of irritation. He could go and play these games, he could sleep with mortals that were less than what I had been. Yet here he stands telling me all of this only because I am just a half breed. ”Is that the only thing you see of me, Vithmiris, a halfbreed? Then you expect me to maim, or even kill, another even after knowing what I have gone through with the Stalkkeri?” I questioned him, my milky searching through his sunset orbs. Was he really trying to drive me mad? Become something I never wished to be in the first place, a monster like the rest of my abandoned clan. The ones who left the deep blue scars forever embedded in my pastel hide a reminder every time I looked into the water to see the reflection to relive the pain.

I shook my cranium a look of disbelief and anger rising through my features turning my cranium away from his dark face away from those sunset pools that housed mixed emotions. Whether they were for the information he’d given or to see my own reactions. The once interesting evening turning into that of hell. ”Fine I won’t survive off of you, but I won’t..” I trailed off my tunes sinking my heart that pounded away in my chest felt like it dropped into my stomach. I shook my head again slowly trying to get the thought out of my head. No, I-I can’t.. I won’t.. Pastel frame began to move, my spindle legs carrying me away from Vith and down the trail we’d begun to take.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 02:52 AM. link #9
Vithmiris
"Tch. Maybe not your definition of restraint." Vithmiris scoffs lightly as she finally catches on, honestly a lot faster than he'd been expecting, but at least that would save them some time. "You should know by now that I have high standards, Slythe, and when I say that, I mean it in regards to who I would actually want as my mate. He heavily emphasises the word as his gaze turns dead serious, staring at her in a way that almost seems like he's staring through her. A simple fuck of a whore is so I don't just jump you when the fancy strikes me; understand that there is so much more to you, if only you'd let yourself be more."

His words are hard and serious as he watches her emotions change, whilst his own gaze slowly transitions into disappointment at her refusal. He releases a sigh and turns away from her, looking out into the forest. The sniff of the air he'd repeated here had brought in no large scents of blood, which does lead him to believe he'll simply have to find multiple meals to make up for something large.

"I didn't just change you because you agreed. I wouldn't have offered if I hadn't seen something in you. In fact, you're the first woman I've turned in well over a century. You will not become a monster like I am, Slythe. I was a monster before I became a vampire..." The last sentence is murmured as he allows her to walk away without following, giving her room for now. It wasn't like he was going to easily lose her in the jungle, especially not when he could smell her miles away, anyway.

Whilst she moves ahead, he slips into the shadowy darkness, seemingly melting into the jungle. He would leave her for now, let her wander alone, and go and find something to eat in the meantime, after which he would find her again and... Well, who really knew what was going to happen next. He certainly didn't.

Women...

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 03:18 AM. link #10

I didn’t dare turn around to look for him, to see those fiery eyes of his or even to allow my gaze to drift his dark skin. No. There was no want at the moment to turn and appreciate his figure to see his emotions rolling through his eyes. All I could feel right now was anger the fiery tips of flames dancing through my frame heating my veins while my own blood pumped through at a quicker pace than what it did. I remembered I’d started off in a walk, but soon realized there was no walking involved. The bits of greenery passed by in a haze while my footfalls were heavy and loud I needed to find somewhere I could truly be alone in this jungle of creatures that I didn’t even know existed.

I didn’t want to dance around a fire, I didn’t want the flames to lick my spindle legs, and I certainly didn’t want to have to jump through a flaming fucking hoop. There was no point, no reason. Why? To be succumbed to the point of finally being able to lay with the one who caught my attention the one whom I thought I really knew? Did I really want to change myself to become something I never was only to appease him? No. That was not me, but at the same time I was not myself. I haven’t been myself since the day I changed into whatever half creation I’d become. The day the Stalkkeri carved through my tender skin placing a blade through my chest carving me up like some sort of meal.

I never wished to bring this pain on someone else, let alone to relive the torture I’d been put through so many years ago. To follow in the footsteps of the Stalkkeri and their beloved spider queen and the chaos and hate she loved to create. My pace slowed back into a walk when I felt as though I’d gotten far enough away from my dark companion. Finally looking around at the scenery placed before me which was just a mass of green few dots of color placed throughout the lower underbrush and a cave to my right. Two sets of milky eyes turned downward noticing a pool of freshwater lay at the bottom of my hooves. I couldn’t help but look into the mass of water that I remembered these surface dwellers called a lake. Small ripples along the surface slowed until the water was still, whatever I had scared was now settled somewhere else.

Near white eyes looked into the ones reflecting back the deep blue scars easily seen compared to the pastel coloration of the rest of my own skin. I looked at them for an extended time remembering the night like it had only been yesterday. I felt my brows pull together my rosy pink lips turning downward revealing the fangs that now were put into place. I couldn’t help but to strike out against my own reflection. Slythe Stalkkeri is gone, I reminded myself.

~ time lapse ~

I’d finally found what I had come here for this small swirly eyed lizard that sat atop my rosy flesh. Sitting crosse-eyed in the small cave watching its colors shift and change from the vibrant green to the same pastel pink coloring of my nares. Setting the creature upon the ground and laying my cranium near it as it hesitantly moved slowly across the ground changing from the pink to now an earthy brown. Its eyes constantly swiveling searching for its next meal. I realized I, too, was hungry.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 03:43 AM. link #11
Vithmiris

This was the first time in a while they'd had what could be somewhat referred to as a fight, a tiff, or a lover's quarrel. All it was to Vithmiris though, was disappointing. But rather than dwell on it, he had set about finding things to feast upon. Two tigers, three leopards, a panther, and half a wolf pack later, he was finally full enough that it would last at least a week, depending on how much trouble he found himself in, and if Slythe was still going to refuse to drink from anything.

He had decided to leave Slythe be, let her roam about as she pleased, even after he'd consumed all he needed. There was no rush to get back to her whilst the heated rift had been reforged between them again; it wasn't the first time, although perhaps the first in this specific manner, and he doubted it would be the last. Sometimes they were simply too stubborn for each other. If it came to it, though, and she began to suffer from refusing to drink from an animal, as well as refuse to drink from him, he would have no other choice but to use some force.

Hopefully, it would not come to that.

The evening had passed into night, leaving the moon high in the sky, dancing across the canopy of the jungle at a degree that indicated it was a few hours off of midnight still. He had sniffed out Slythe, but not joined her in her little cave. Rather, he had lingered around outside silently, making no sounds as he had positioned himself atop the slop of the cave, and waited.

It infuriated him that he actually felt... Bad. He'd known that she wouldn't accept his suggested deal; not that it was much of a deal really, and in hindsight had been an incredibly terrible idea. He felt bad, and part of him had a vague desire to apologise, whilst his more arrogant and egotistical side refused to let him. It was a war raging in his head that he couldn't escape.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 04:00 AM. link #12

Swivel eyed lizard finally made it to the edge of the cave before drifting out of view blending in with its surroundings, but I now had its scent if I ever wanted to track it down. Not that I ever really would want to find it again, but just in case. I couldn’t help the thoughts that still swirled around my head, the voice of Vith in the back wanting nothing more than to me take the life of another. It was just something I couldn’t bring myself to do, after I had it happen to me. Even if the life behind me felt like eons ago, it had only been a hand full of years since I left that place. I thought I’d left it for good, at least until now. It seemed the spider queen had struck again, at least in a different place than what I would have thought.

Turning my short thick lion-like tail over and flicking the mass of hair that lay at the end scattering a mass of red dust across my pastel hide beginning to change it into the look of red clay. The dust didn’t bother me, but I could feel something crawling on one of my rear legs. Turning my cranium around to view into the darkness of the cave a creature with no legs began to slither its way across my cool skin. I realized then it was a snake, but not the ones I was used to. It was an interesting creature at least to watch, but I wondered what else lay within this small cavern of sorts. I stayed looking back for a time unsure of what I was really looking for, but I started to feel my stomach rolling telling the rest of my dainty frame to find food.

Taking in a deep breath of air before I finally moved myself from my laying position to my knees then to my hooves standing at my full height of fourteen hands. Shaking the pastel coat allowing what red dust to be removed and beginning to walk toward the water to view my reflection once again in the pale moonlight that dappled and danced across my skin sending shimmers of light in all directions. On second thought I decided not to look at myself again in the water, but instead decided to sink myself into it. The water rippling across my lower limbs as I moved deeper eventually standing up to my chest in the water. The mass of hair behind me floating atop the water while the lower portions began to sink and spread out in all directions moving with the current of this lake.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 04:24 AM. link #13
Vithmiris

He remains in the darkened shadows atop the cave, but sunset crimson eyes watch carefully from behind his mass of black mane as Slythe decides to exit the cave and wade into the water. It is in times like this that he mentally curses himself for being so picky about the whole half-blood or full-blood mate thing. He waits for a while, letting her continue to have her peace and solitude within the clutches of the water before he eventually makes himself known.

"Did you end up finding a chameleon?" His deep tone is soft and gentle as he speaks from his spot, for the moment remaining there rather than joining her and simply allowing his voice to sooth over their mutual irritations from earlier. Laying with his head resting on his knees, one front leg crossed over the other before him, with hair spread all around. If it weren't for his brilliantly coloured eyes, he would easily have never been noticed.

He adores watching her, especially from a distance where he can truly appreciate all that she is. It leaves a small loving smile across his dark lips, although not enough to reveal his teeth. He wonders silently to himself, given their little disagreement, if it would really count if he let her do what she wanted to him (to some extent), but would that be enough for her, for now? "Hmm..."

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 05:48 PM. link #14

I let my mind wander over the nights events my heart still stuck in the pit of my stomach. I couldn’t quite wrap my head around the ideals of taking a life, or even to maim another living being. One that I knew full well they could feel, could hurt. What was I to do? Try and find someone that didn’t wish to walk in this world any longer? Ask and see who would allow me to maim them only for self-gain? I shook my pale head lightly while my lobes twisted listening to the dark tunes I’d come to know full well. Still I refused to turn around, to look onto his fiery gaze to search into the soul that still lingered within his frame. I only faced the middle of the lake still standing within the depths allowing the mass of hair to continue to float around me.

”Of course.” I responded I couldn’t lie to myself I was still angry with him, but the feeling of sadness began to take its hold firm on my psyche. Remorse even for the creature of night I’d become, and for a moment I thought it may have been better if I had withered away that night so many years ago. Let him go on without ever getting to know me so perhaps we may have not had such conflict in our lives. My lobes twisted in their places listening to the gentle hmm from between his lips, musing to himself more or less. ”Did you find enough to sustain yourself?” I questioned without giving him a glance, instead I stood still like a statue would have.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 06:29 PM. link #15
Vithmiris

Now is not the time for him to offer up his thoughts, mostly because he doubts she will be in the mood to listen still. Her flat response to his question was expected, but he is at least glad that she'd found the creature she'd been looking for. Her short straightforward words easily lead him to believe she is indeed still pissed off to some degree.

Fucking great. And you know what, I bet she still misinterpreted what you said earlier, or didn't actually pay close enough attention... She doesn't have to bloody kill anything - it can already be dead! Ugh, this is definitely going to take more time... Fuck!

After the hazy events in his past before he became an actual monster, he was, as he'd told Slythe, already a monster; he would go around with his army, raiding and pillaging and all sorts of other nefarious acts, all in the name of a higher power, and yet when the time finally came where he was captured and to be executed, the higher power for which he had performed all of these actions, simply left him to die. That had been the breaking point, and he had devoured the blood and souls of every living thing present at the time.

It was after that transitioning point where Vithmiris had given up on senseless and mindless killings, only killing something or someone under a set of certain circumstances: pissing him off, interfering in his matters that they didn't belong in, doing their own senseless and mindless killings - but in no way was he a hero - as well as threatening him, even if it wasn't even the slightest bit intimidating, among a few other exceptions here and there. Given the abundance of these factors where he had lived, however, he never had to kill anything or anyone innocent to feed upon.

Even if he had to, though, killing wild animals did not truly phase him, and so perhaps it was his own views upon the situation that made him less understanding to Slythe's refusal to feed off of anything; he figured the only reason she even feeds off of him when she really does need to is that it is not painful for him, or adversely affect him in any way.

"Should be good for about a week or so." He finally replies, quiet and nonchalant, still lazily watching her in the water. He has half a mind to go and join her, but doubts he'd be welcomed - if anything she would probably walk out as he walks in, and that would just suck. Although he wouldn't admit it, the situation was definitely largely his own fault.

"There are some cold mountains up that way," He nods his head in the direction slightly northeast of where they stand, "if you're still interested in going somewhere cold, that is."

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 09:19 PM. link #16

Things, I could tell, would be tense for a little while until things smoothed out once more. After all this had not been the first bad fight we’ve had, there had only been a hand full in the past few years together. Though I couldn’t help but feel betrayed by his choice of words, even if I was only a half breed I thought I had been worth more than what I was. I inhaled allowing the scents to swirl around my lungs and could sense the blood of the creatures in the shadows watching and waiting to see what would happen next. Shoving my thoughts to the back of my mind to simmer on low feeling my slender pillars carry me deeper into the water before my pale hide vanished in the depth of the dark water allowing the dust that had accumulated to be washed away.

I wasn’t sure how long I’d been under for, but slowly I rose my pale cranium back to the surface. Allowing only a portion of my face to be revealed like the scaled long faced things I’d seen in the humid swamps. Lobes twisting listening to the surroundings the hearts of many pumping the precious life force through their veins. Rosy pink lips nipped at the water listening to the subtle splashing. I finally turned on my heels and headed back out of the warm water my two milky eyes searching the dark face of my companion, ”Then we should get going.” I still couldn’t help the hurt I’ve felt toward him, but I also boiled with anger. Though now was no time to begin another argument and instead deciding to continue on would be the best thing for us both at the moment.

I began to walk in the direction of the cooler territory before pausing mid step to listen to see if he was following, or leading the way. Whichever worked for me but I know by the time I got to this place I’d be more than just a little hungry. Fighting itself took a lot out of me, and walking the entire way or even picking up pace would leave me starving. Though it is the path I’d chosen my mind already made and my own pigheadedness setting in.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-02-2017, 10:00 PM. link #17
Vithmiris

His head pounds with a headache, which had been caused by a cross between his frustration, the tiny sense of remorse, and the fact he'd actually overeaten; probably could have done without the wolf pack. Whilst Slythe submerges herself within the water, he simply closes his eyes and remains in his rather comfortable spot, allowing the food-coma feeling to wash over him.

All too soon, or so it feels, he hears Slythe leave the water and comment that they should get going. He groans lethargically as he pushes himself up onto his feet, but remains still for a few moments to ensure he has proper balance before jumping down from atop the cave. With little to no desire to bother speaking to her any further, he allows her to go on ahead, wandering silently behind her.

Yep, definitely had too much. Shit.

More hours pass, all in silence, as the pair make their way through the Emerald Paradise. It is far more expansive than Vithmiris had originally thought, but that just means it was going to take them a little longer to get to the mountains beyond it. Not matter. It's not like the mountains are going anywhere, but the sun was finally on the verge of rising again. Had it really been that long already?

It's not like they can't travel during daylight, though, it's just slower and a little uncomfortable. More so, perhaps, for Slythe with her pale skin and extra eyes, having spent most of her life in the dark. At least the jungle starts to feel cooler as they come closer to approaching the mountains that, hopefully, they can call home if it proves to be decent enough. He really is still set on finding a castle - hell, he'll even build one if he really needs to!

"Slythe, remember some of the castle and palaces we visited a couple years ago? What did you think of them?" He asks tenderly, finally breaking the silence between them after what feels like a good 6 or so hours. He wants to give her a truly brilliant place to live, but it hadn't crossed his mind until now that perhaps she may not have even liked them to start with.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-03-2017, 03:54 AM. link #18

Hours had passed and nothing but the soft thuds of our hooves and the rustling of bushes from animals removing themselves from our immediate area. I only watched as the dark greens passed by beginning to feel the heat beginning to subside, but on the brighter side I was now dry for the most part. The illumination from my horn atop my cranium helped guide me in the dark and kept me from running into small objects such as toppled trees and stones that littered the path. I began to notice how this jungle had been carved in half through this winding trail leading me to believe many have walked this path well before us.

I hadn’t realized the time at least until the first few glints of sunlight began to peak across the mountain tops in the distance. Bright light began to change the deep blue skies to purples and pinks the edges of the array of color beginning to get lighter as it traveled through the sky. I slowed my pace until I stopped as a whole and watched the brilliance of the sky. I’d only seen it a hand full of times, mostly because the light was uncomfortable, especially when I first began my life here on the surface. The brightness was blinding while the warmth of the rays easily burned my tender skin I had been too used to the dark as majority of my life had been spent in the dark.

Suddenly I heard Vith speak, it had been the first time to hear his tunes since we’d begun walking toward this cooler place. Casually I turned my cranium only half way to see his features as he spoke about the castles we had passed that he had admired. He’d come from a life of lavishness and riches beyond what I was capable of thinking. ”I never had much thought of them. I only really listened to your stories, but it seems you enjoy them. Why do you ask?” I spoke my mind, there was no need to sugar coat my words, or even lie to him about how I felt. To be honest I had no feelings toward the larger than life structures. They were beautiful of course, but I did not hold any real value to them like my darker companion. Then again he did live in one for most of his life, so that was probably why he was asking not that I really knew why.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-03-2017, 04:15 AM. link #19
Vithmiris

Her response is a little disappointing, that she seems to have no real interest in them. He sighs softly before shaking his head dismissively, "Doesn't matter." For whatever reason, something in his long-dead heart feels... Sad.

It was the reason he had been so quiet on their journey through the forest, for the most part. He wasn't sure what the feeling was, but it was chewing him up from the inside like a ravenous beast. His whole life he had been a monster, the egotistical nature coming later on as he became proud of the undying creature he had become; he came out of every fight alive, one way or another, no matter what had been done to him. He had longed for death perhaps a century later when he had said and done all of the things he had wanted to, but it never came. No matter who took up arms against him, they were slaughtered and he lived on. He'd tried to turn a few others, some with some luck, others not, but they were not monsters as he was and were more easily killed. All of the souls he had consumed in his lifetime were what truly kept him from dying - a life hack, so to speak.

It was only upon meeting Slythe and spending time with her in hopes of aiding her in rising above her past and into something new, that he had begun to experience emotions that he had thought so very long lost. Pride in another, adoration, even love, really. He wanted to do anything and everything for her, lay the world at her feet and show her a new way of living. Her refusal to fully enter that world hurt, but he had started to realise that his own pride was hurting her in turn. His refusal to accept her as his mate simply because she wouldn't step up and commit to becoming a full vampire... It was hard to comprehend her reasons for refusing, but perhaps it was just as hard for her to comprehend his reasons for wanting her to. It may seem like such a petty thing, but a full vampire simply does not take a half or lesser as their mate. Toys, like the women found in the inns and brothels, were just that: toys. His mate would be someone he would, quite literally, spend eternity with.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He nods his head towards the sky, where the clouds are painted with the rising sun's light and decorate the sky in a myriad of colours, "I think it should look fantastic from the mountain peaks." His tone is thoughtful and he offers her a genuinly loving smile as he gazes back towards her. Still, though, he remains behind her, not joining her by her side. For now.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-03-2017, 04:36 AM. link #20

It all seemed to be coming down to a fine point, as some would say. Though for me the simple answer Vith had given attempting to drop the topic and move on to other things. It was unlike him and it gained my attention more than the sky lighting in the brilliant array of colors that would soon fade with the morning light. ”What do you mean, ‘It doesn’t matter’..” I tried to copy his deep tone while I turned my frame slightly to the side to get a better look at him. All four milky eyes gazing toward him, ”The things you call castles are beautiful, yes.” I began my tunes returning to the more softer side as I tried not to let my own emotions get the best of me again. ”I’ve never seen anything like them, until you showed them to me. Between just you and I they are well too large, I mean what are we supposed to do? Dance down these things you call a hall?” I asked the end of my tunes beginning in a light laugh as I searched his dark face. Looking for any sign that may lead to what he was wanting to ask. Though when I did not see any flicker across his features I turned eyes to look at the ground for a moment. Searching the dark soil for anything in particular, ”I imagine it would feel.. empty with just us.” it had come out softer than what I had imagined in my head more-so a soft longing.

I shook my pale head for a moment before I turned my eyes back up toward the sunrise watching the brilliance of colors. The night already melting away, but instead of standing still to watch the sun peaking over the mountains I realized I’d begun moving. Not into the direction of the mountains but into the direction of the dark companion. Removing my attention from the skies I placed it on Vith’s dark skin, careful not to impale him with my horn to rub the underside of his neck across the top of my cranium before resting my nape against his throat. I was tired of being angry, I was tired of being sad. I didn’t like these emotions that had been building for some time I just wanted what I’d felt for him back at the forefront of my mind.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-03-2017, 04:53 AM. link #21
Vithmiris

He looks at her blankly, although within his mind he is confused by her strange reaction; she is mocking him, but playfully, and it feels so wrong. She goes on to explain her thoughts on the castles anyway, though, and he gives his head a slight nod, both of acknowledgement and agreement. They certainly were very quiet and empty with only a couple of beings living in them, as he had personally experienced long ago.

What surprises him more than her decision to mock him, though, is her approach and then her touch. His eyes close immediately as she comes up beneath his neck, and he doesn't hesitate to hum softly so that his throat vibrates softly against her neck. "Slythe, I am... Sorry." Each word was spoken slowly, carefully, but entirely genuine. After the final word leaves his lips his eyes squeeze tighter and he curls his neck over hers enough to pull her closer into some manner of an embrace, his pitch black tendrils of a mane falling over her as he did so.

It even surprised himself at how much he had missed such a simple thing as touch, even when it had only been earlier the evening before when they had last touched. It was so incredibly rare for his personal emotions towards her to show through in such a way, that this was even the first time he'd uttered any kind of direct apology within earshot. A trembling sigh escapes his nostrils as he refuses to let her step away for some time, although he eventually relaxes.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-03-2017, 05:10 AM. link #22

I had probably shocked him more than I realized when I decided to play with his words, mocking him and using that to my advantage. Though truth be told the result was more than I had expected. It had breached a barrier we’d begun to build letting the nights array sink off like it hadn’t existed, and to be honest that was probably for the best. Instead I pressed my cranium against his chest listening to his breathing and basking in his warmth like I had earlier this morning before venturing out into the night to search for this cooler climate. Though there was really no where else I’d rather be wherever we were it seemed we had a bond of sorts. One that was stronger than a fight could break, ”I am sorry too, all is forgiven all is forgotten.” I murmured from below. My own gaze closed revealing the darkness as I pressed my dainty frame into him.

I couldn’t help but just want to stay here, like this.. with him. Soaking up his warmth allowing my own scent to be mixed in with his. He pulled me tight and I couldn’t help but do the same, smashing myself into him as close as I could get. If it hadn’t been for my own pride I would have probably started to tear up, but those were better left elsewhere for now. Taking in a deep breath of him letting his scent roll around in my lungs, ”I don’t want anyone else, I want you. Just you.” I finally let the words fall from my rosy lips half afraid he was just going to turn me away, but I felt it was time to be said. Something I needed to say aloud for my own sanity’s sake.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-03-2017, 05:25 AM. link #23
Vithmiris

Forgiven and forgotten. No. Forgiven, yes, but forgotten? Never.

Vithmiris swallows the lump that had formed in his throat after he'd spoken, and if he didn't know that his heart was technically dead, he could have sworn that he could feel it tightening at her own words. Words that were proof that his selfish pride had indeed been hurting her more than she'd let on.

"Is that a confession of love, I hear?" His deep voice speaks softly beside her ear in a tone that is a mix of love and affection and most certainly teasing, getting her back for the playful mocking moments prior. A smile takes to his lips as he lightly nips at her ear, then moves his head enough to do so again to her neck, tracing little nibbles down her spine to her withers where he then stops and returns to draping his head over her in an embrace.

He was going to relish this for as long as it lasted, knowing full-well that despite it all, they would still have their disagreements. He can only hope that he can learn to control his arrogance and his pride a little better so as to not let it get the better of him and force her away again.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," He teases with a playful grin, "Unless you want me to, of course." His tail flicks around behind him ever so slightly, a happy little gesture on his behalf.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts93
carats 5,682€ Carats
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 12:52 AM. link #24

I watched his features change morph into something that was very rarely seen for him. His true emotions coming through from the facade of a handsomely devilish creature he’d been. It was something strange that made my own heart churn the strings tightening as I watched such a play begin. Though I know he was trying to play, as I had earlier, but to be honest there was no reason to hide the truth from him any longer, ”I suppose one way to put it…” I trailed off searching for the confident boost I needed, somewhere down. I turned my cranium toward the ground searching from the bottom of my heart to try and find what I’d really wanted to say.

Though it was useless with legs feeling like jello as he traced his lips down my nape before embracing me again. It was something I’d never fully get used to, I don’t think. Vith’s touch was gentle and warm something you wouldn’t quite expect from such a creature as him with his burning sunfire eyes. The sharp teeth he displayed every so often, not many knew of this side and it was more than I could process at times. Instead of dwelling in my thoughts I let them go and folded into his embrace, ”I love you Vithmiris.” I murmured placing my velvety lips into his throat leaving a trail of soft kisses where I could reach.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts180
carats 10,434€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Citizen) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 01:20 AM. link #25
Vithmiris

Her words and her touch make his skin tingle and muscles twitch. The teasing in his eyes and voice are now gone as she truly does confess she loves him. The words are so incredibly alien, only remembering having heard them once before in his life he can recall, and he is unsure how to understand the strange feelings within.

"..." He opens his mouth to speak but no words come forth. Instead, a softly trembled moan slips through his lips as her light kisses tickle his flesh. He places a few of his own kisses to her neck before he takes a step back, mane trailing over and off of her like silk as he moves, "I promise you, my dear, to show you the life you should have had. A life of riches and parties..." he presses his lips gently against her forehead, just below her horn, "and my heart."

It was the closest she is going to get to an 'I love you, too', at this point. It's not that he isn't prepared to say the words, but finds that saying it simply isn't enough. He will prove it, over time. For now, he smiles warmly at her, "Are you hungry, my dear?" He was initially waiting for her to cave in before offering, given their argument, but he knows he never wants to see her in such a state, regardless of words exchanged.

Find Reply