o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:13 PM

|Private| M | the flame of hatred
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 03:25 AM. link #1
Vithmiris
When hope is gone, undo this lock, and send me forth on a moonlit walk.

They had left the clutches of the Emerald Paradise - Pft, paradise my ass... - and entered the domain known as Dead Horse Ridge, a mountain range coated vastly in snow and ice, and from the little investigation work he had done whilst still in the city, it was a place presided over by a God of late winter. He is, needless to say, rather intrigued about this Shishira, and wishes to seek out his shrine that is located... well, somewhere, within the ridge.

He had left Slythe alone for a little while, having informed her that he was simply going to go for a walk, which really just meant he was going to go investigate the place. Sometimes it was just easier to move about alone, swift and silent with keen senses aware of all things around him. It seemed, though, that they had arrived at some distance from Shishira's shrine, and it would probably be best to travel together and find a closer place to rest before he would venture out to it.

Something has not been sitting right within his gut for a short while now, though, a churning sickening feeling like a Holy knife has been stabbed through it, and yet he is unable to pinpoint why. With a discouraged frown, he begins his return to the cave in which they had last rested.

What he could never have expected though was finding Slythe laying out in the snow, surrounded by, and covered in, blood. He can smell it in the air long before he comes across the scene, something he runs to, a terrible burning sensation festering beneath his skin as he takes in the scene before he comes to stand over her.

She's not dead, of course, but the fact she even lays in such a state is enough to make his blood boil in fury. "Slythe..." He has to bury his anger first, deal with it later, as the most important thing right now is to pull her back together - literally.

He has been in such situations himself before, ripped or shot apart, torn to shreds, but his tainted abilities to regenerate always there to pull him out of a tight spot. He has noticed, however, that since arriving in Caeleste, the little punctures left by Slythe along his neck seem to heal slower than usual, as if his abilities have weakened.

Perhaps, though, it was just a case of a lack of use. He kneels down to sit beside her, carefully bringing her head over onto his knees, "Slythe... Hey, can you hear me?" He sounds concerned, of course, but despite the rage that boils within him, his voice is gentle as he speaks to her.

"Who the fuck did this?!"

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Slythe
Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
breedConnemara x British Riding Pony
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 04:06 AM. link #2

Mind was hazy listening to the crunching of snow from off somewhere, I couldn’t quite pinpoint where. Though I heard them whomever it was, but I couldn’t sense them my scent was everywhere mixed with the woman I’d fought with for what seemed like no real reason. I tried to pull myself up to have a better look than the view partly covered by the new-fallen snow, but it was of little help. Only the pain searing through my right ribs caught came to the front of my mind. I plopped my cranium back down onto the snow I had never hurt this bad as far as being able to move. My breathing had been sporadic at best coughing up, every so often, the red liquid that had once been so precious but now I could have really cared less. Pain was everywhere.

A pale lobe flickered listening to the tune of Vith he’d finally shown his face. I tried again to lift my head only to see a dark shape contrasting the lighter scenery before my slender cranium met the ground once more curling my head to my chest trying not to cough. Listening to the sound of his shifting weight and the crunching of snow as he laid near me. Within a few moments I felt him scooping my head onto his knees, ”Mmhm,” I responded one eye opened searching for his face only to see a bit of blackness before closing again.

With the warmth of his touch I realized just how cold I had been, cooler than my normal temperature and beginning to feel the cold of winter. ”It’s cold.. love.. hard.. to breath.” I tried to sound at least somewhat normal, until I spat up blood against his dark knees the red rolling from my rosy pastel lips staining my once celestial hide. I heard him ask his question taking in a breath wincing from the pain, ”I don’t.. know. Asked.. question.. she attacked.” I breathed opening two eyes this time to look at him to see his face while my dainty frame shook from the cold.

@Vithmiris
Tag Me: @[Slythe]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 04:19 AM. link #3
Vithmiris

The mix of emotions is so strong that it's hard to think, to focus. The pure blind hatred and anger mixed with the horror and disgust and brokenheartedness. It's too much.

He has to think and think fast so that she doesn't lay there any longer without aid. He reaches around to tear off the red cloak he has tied around himself and throws it out over her before lowering his neck down to her mouth, "I will find who did this to you, and rip their face off... But, for now, please drink."

There is no time to explain that his blood would actually help regenerate her cells - even if it was going to take some time and perhaps a few tries to get her normal again; she would be normal again! There is desperation in his tone as he presses his neck close, awaiting the feel of her teeth.

Some of the blood splattered about in the snow certainly is not Slythe's, leading him to the clear conclusion that some is from her attacker. Blood scents were easy to follow, and she would not escape his wrath.

|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 04:50 AM. link #4

Everything seemed more or less like a haze my mind reeling trying to gather my wits, but failing to do so. Taking everything I had only to just stay away before slipping off to slumber. Another shake of my body revealed the feel of warmth around me. A red blur had been tossed over my stained skin and I knew what it was. My dark companion lowering his face closer to my own, ”I.. I almost.. ripped.. her throat.. out.” I murmured half hearted looking gazing at the darkness that loomed over. The sunset pools radiating through the mass of black. Stomach churned as he offered to drink, but would that really had been enough? No, I’d never known just feeding to heal all wounds, but I couldn’t refuse his offer I was so tired, so dreadfully tired.

Peeling my already blood soaked lips apart sinking my sharp fangs into his soft flesh, his face has been the last thing I wanted to mark. It felt odd it was soft, too soft for my liking. The taste began to roll through down my throat the sweet metallic. I told him.. I wouldn’t. A portion of my heart felt like it had shattered while tears began to form rolling washing away what crimson stained caked my skin. I tried to defend, and it led me to nearly ripping out the womans throat to devour her like Vith had wanted. Even through all the pain it just.. didn’t sit right with me. There had been much more going on that I hadn’t known about.

I didn’t wish to take too much from him to leave him vulnerable like I had been. Fangs had retracted while my cranium lolled to the side milky eyes gazed up searching for nothing in particular while my eyes still streamed. ”I tried.. It wasn’t.. enough.” I spoke my tunes soft wavering while my eyes blinked slowly instead of in unison tired and blinking separately something that I never really did.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 05:26 AM. link #5
Vithmiris

There is a slight sick smirk that dares to etch its way into Vithmiris' features at her words, "That's my girl..." He purrs softly in the moments before her fangs pierce his flesh. There is no satisfied groan this time, however. He remains silent as he fights to control the burning flames of hatred and anger that dance behind his sunset eyes.

After she finishes what she can, at least for the time being, he pulls his head away just a little, but still remains to hover over her, tendrils of black hair dancing across her stained skin. It would never be enough, not until she let herself become stronger. But now is not the time for that conversation again. Instead, he kisses her cheek lightly, "Just relax and don't try to move. My blood will help regenerate you, but it seems like it will be a slower process outside of my own body, and may take a few tries."

He does want to move her, at least back into the little cave they'd found, but for now, his cloak would do in shielding her from the brunt of the cold. As soon as he got her back though, and perhaps after another attempt at giving her his blood to further the regeneration, he would set out and hunt down the bitch that did so much damage. Although from the bloodstains and from Slythe's comment it appeared that this other woman had sustained some damage, Vithmiris would ensure she would come out far worse for ware; even if he did too, but he held no care for his own wellbeing.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 06:49 PM. link #6

Dark bits of his locks danced across my pastel stained face caked with blood while the deeper wounds still continued to pour out on my side. The bright white snow melted at its touch revealing the cool frozen ground below, silently thankful for his own bit of warmth and the cape that draped across, luckily it had also been red and stained before it was placed over. Instead of moving listening to Vith for probably the first time without fighting back I laid silently on his knees. Some eyes closed while the others remained open watching the scenery afraid that if I drifted off it would be days before I woke, if I even did. There was not much I could do at this point, the wounds had been more severe than I had thought originally the pain still lingered like burning flames flickering across my ribcage wincing every so often trying to breath normally bit it still came out as ragged huffs.

”I.. couldn’t bring.. myself.. to.” I spoke through the pain turning the milky gaze up toward his features. I felt the corners of my lips twitch revealing a half grin, I knew the desire was there but it would still be an internal battle. One that went back and fourth between both good and bad, how I was and to turn into a monster hearing the legends of others who had turned and shortly after went into a blood craze with the first scent of the precious red life force. I didn’t want to become that and begin to terrorize the Innocent mortals that still lingered through the lands. Would I be strong enough to counter this urge? The question rolled through my mind before returning my gaze facing the white before everything turned black with the closing of my gaze.

~ time lapse because #bitcheslovecannons ~

There wasn’t much aside from the darkness that lingered. I felt like I was floating but somewhere.. dark it felt like literally nothing. As I began to look around there was one light though it was too bright to be from the sun. As I moved closer I realized it was a bonfire the flames licking at the darkness and the weightlessness being lifted from my shoulders. Turning and looking through the black the beginning of color was forming, though it was dark and damp the feel of stones below my hooves and the slight illuminating of my horn granting a better view; I realized this was a cave, but not just any cave. This was home. I didn’t have fear, or panic at first as I let my eyes adjust to the darkness. The form of old buildings and noble clan houses came into view; but there in the darkest part were eight blood colored crazed eyes. That alone sent a ping of panic bubbling through my dainty frame I could hear the scraping of sharp spindle legs coming across the stones as the spider queen approached coming into the light. Her body was streamline, but I could see the eight legs that came to points as she moved even in the dark, the stories of her piercing the hearts of many came to mind. She opened her mouth to speak, but it only morphed into a deadly crazed smile. ”You will come back to us, Slythe Mitätön Stalkkeri. You will be mine.” It’s voice, her voice, was hoarse and threatening as she came closer her jaws parting like that of a snake the sharp teeth she used to devour those who’ve abandoned their tribe, our tribe, and those who’ve lost her favor.

All four eyes fluttered open searching for the spider queen, the deity that had given me a warning, sending my pale neck and head forward not realizing how close my dark companion had been and smashing my skull into his own. ”Ugh.” the words dropped from my lips as my head was sent backwards back onto the warm knees. Slowly the world coming into focus while I looked upward searching for the vivid dream that still lingered fresh in my mind.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 07:14 PM. link #7
Vithmiris

He can do nothing as she lays there except for wait. Wait for his blood to course through her body and begin to regenerate the missing chunks of her body; he can see it slowly starting to work on her neck, so there is at least some assurance there that it will work, it's just going to be a matter of time and effort to get her whole again. He understands the meaning behind her words, and if she wasn't laying there bleeding out, or if he didn't care for her as much as he actually does, perhaps he would have taken to reminding her about the reasons she should commit to becoming a full vampire.

Instead, he lets her sleep. He remains with her, unmoving as he watches over her silently and observing the slow pace at which his blood repairs her neck. The injury to her sides would be the worst, and undoubtedly take the longest to repair. He is glad that he had hunted more than he'd needed whilst in the jungle, but if his abilities were going to work on her in a much slower manner, and require more than just a single feeding, he knows he'll have to go hunting once again soon.

An ear twitches as he hears her wake, but everything happens too quickly even for him, and their heads collide. Well, at least it hadn't been her horn impaling his face. "Shhh, don't move too fast," his voice is a gentle purr after he shakes his own head to get his vision back to normal from the sudden blur that had clouded his gaze from the impact. It had been a couple of hours, and it seems that most of her neck had been repaired now, only a small bit was left t go. "When you're ready, please, drink again. Your neck is almost better, but your ribs... It will take some more time."

Whilst he had waited for her to wake again, he'd been keeping his nose to the scents in the air, differentiating the mix of blood around them to pinpoint Slythe's attacker's, which would make it easier to find the bitch once he was confident enough to leave Slythe alone.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-04-2017, 07:48 PM. link #8

If the horn that had protruded through my skull had curved the opposite way it would have surely impaled Vith. Luckily for him I was an oddity, a horn shaped as a scythe curving away instead of others I had seen. I lay nearly motionless only the rise and fall of my sides had given way I was still alive. I stayed like this for a time only waiting until my gaze had returned to normal, finally able to clearly see before I turned the milky gaze back toward his dark face, the two puncture marks that would have been on his velvety nose were nonexistent. I’d taken his advice and slowly rose my cranium up followed by the pale muscular neck before curving into his chest rather than his knees.

The nightmare still fresh on my mind, but it felt more real than just a dream. I wondered if the deity had in fact dream walked as what was spoken in tales of the old from the tribe. A portion of me didn’t want to believe it and instead, regardless of the pain, curled into the warmth of Vith’s dark bloody dappled frame. Listening to his soft tunes I could only nod a portion of my cranium. ”I.. didn’t know.. your.. powers.. would work…” I breathed trying to keep from coughing letting the last word slip unable to utter it, but I would assume he would know what I was trying to say.

For a few moments I lay curling my head and neck into a portion of his own chest and the lower portion of his neck. The thoughts of the deity still filled my head as I tried to forget them, forget the dream had even happened. Though the eight red eyes still lingered etched themselves into my memory. ”She came.. to me.” I murmured unsure where to even begin with what exactly she had told me, ”Stalkkeri.. deity.. the spider.. queen.”

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 01:35 AM. link #9
Vithmiris
"If I'm honest, I didn't know if it would work or not." He confesses with a sheepish grin as she shifts slightly. It is then that another idea strikes him, that would perhaps help speed up the process at least a little. As he thinks about moving, however, she speaks of her old clan name and the deity they had followed.

A frown mars his face for a moment before he shakes his head and his expression relaxes again, "I will protect you from her, I promise. That bitch will not have you, ever!" If he has to face a spider god, so be it; he would not give Slythe up to her, no matter what it took. He kisses her forehead as he carefully moves, allowing her head to gently slide from his chest back to his legs, and then down onto the now-melted ground.

He carefully gets back up to his feet so as to move around her, and stops at her barrel where he carefully lifts the blood-soaked cloak to inspect the wound. The smell of her blood is intoxicating, but seeing such damage to her does nothing more than make his blood boil more and more. He drops back to his knees, leaving the cloak slightly pushed to the side of the wound so that he could access it.

Slowly and gently his long and slender tongue laps at the bloody mess, at first cleaning the area, before going tenderly over it. She tastes as sweet and delightful as the day he had turned her, but this is no sweet or delightful moment by a long shot. The saliva on his tongue, as he hopes, starts to begin repairing the edges of the wound, although it seems to happen incredibly slowly - so much so that he grows impatient quickly and continues to lick over the area, again and again, leaving strings of bloodied saliva between his tongue and her body each time he pauses.

Eventually, it seems like he can do no more again and turns to gently nudge his muzzle into her neck, blowing a light raspberry against her, "Come, drink again. More this time, do not worry about me." He urges her as he shuffles himself forwards, moving up to her head once more although this time on her other side. He lowers his neck once more, hair draped over the other side to give her free access to his flesh.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 03:23 AM. link #10

With his words reaching my pale lobes I would have given a laugh, if it wasn’t for the pain already lingering. Instead I only turned the corners of my rosy lips upward in a sort of half smile, ”Just.. wanted.. to be bit.” the words fell softly from between my lips as I turned my eyes upward to have a better look at him. This would have been the third time Vith had saved me from deaths door, already I felt so much less than what I was. I assumed that came with the partial mortality only being a half-breed. I could feel a breath being sucked in and a wince of pain as the one lung still had been collapsed the broken and crushed ribs grinding into the soft organ within.

I did not fear that Vith wouldn’t keep his word, I knew he would more than anything. What worried me was the fact she could have easily planted herself in my mind from her dream walking. I feared she may make me turn on those I care about most regardless of my true feelings and thoughts. Make me become a monster like her that lives and breeds chaos in the dark. I wondered whether or not if I was to become a full vampire would drain that creature from my mind, if she even had planted something there. Though this was the first time I had really seen the deity in several decades.

Though within a few moments, trapped in my thoughts I realized my cranium was now on the ground. I wasn’t sure where Vith had gone and I felt the panic begin to snake its way back into my frame. The only thing that stopped it short was the feeling of warmth escaping turning my cranium low my nose nearly against my knees as I looked toward the cape that had been moved. ”Is.. it.. bad?” I questioned I knew what exactly had happened, but I hadn’t seen the damage myself afraid to even look at such a thing. Even the punishment from the old clan had not been this severe afraid to damage, or break, the precious creation they’d been gifted.

I could feel the warmth that the cape had been keeping close seeping away, but what I hadn’t expected was Viths tongue rolling across the puncture. At first it had been extremely painful even for it to be touched as he was doing. If it wasn’t Vith I would have already kicked them away with whatever strength was left, pain or not. Though after a while it became almost numb just the little tingles remaining when his tongue went over the opening of the wound. For whatever possible reason I just wanted to tell him lower, just lower. Oh please for fucks sake go lower. I felt my own fangs beginning to dig into my velvety lips while I bit down trying to keep the moans to myself. All too soon one escaped a mixture of the tingling pain and pleasure.

When Vith had stopped I felt a sigh of not only relief but irritation brimming from the sudden urges he’d made me feel, and when I had least wanted them. Though shifting his weight and shuffling to the other side feeling his warmth draped across offering his flesh to me. I listened to his words, his tender tune, but I hesitated unsure whether or not I could put him into a place of weakness only for my sake. Regardless I pressed my lips against his flesh his smooth skin before sinking the elongated teeth into his neck beginning to replenish what I’d lost and continued to lose. It felt almost like a waist but if it was healing me as quick as he’d suggested it had, there wasn’t much more I could do.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 03:50 AM. link #11
Vithmiris
It is encouraging that even in her curren state, she still has a sense of humour, and he gives her a toothy grin at her comment. For the first couple of years he had shown no real sign of emotions, asides originally irritation and disappointment, whenever it came time for her to keep her energies up. But somewhere along the way, probably when he realised he was developing actual feelings for her, he had started to enjoy the moments her teeth sank into his flesh. True, though, in many ways he has always been somewhat a masochist.

He finds amusement in her soft little moan and could smell the subtle hormonal changes shifting within her; oh how he would lavish her the day he would truly take her. For now, however, he closes his eyes as her teeth once more sink into his flesh and a soft sigh escapes him.

Darkness falls upon the snow-coated mountains, during which, Vithmiris had kept from Slythe just how much of his own blood she had consumed in order for his abilities to restore her. It does not bother him, however, as more blood is easily found. But now that night has arrived, it is time to move her back to the cave. Her neck appears to be almost fully restored, whilst her ribs have - at least for the moment - stopped bleeding and begun to regenerate from the outside-in.

It is time to move, my dear." He is kneeling beside her, close enough so that she can utilise him as support to get to her own feet. It will still easily take days for her to completely regenerate, but it would happen. "We need to get back to the cave for the night, else I fear you might freeze. Just... Be careful not to move too quickly, you may be healed on the surface for the most part, but inside is still repairing."

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 04:37 AM. link #12

We had been together for some time, luckily where I had laid had been within the confines of trees so the sunlight hadn’t bothered me too much. At the same time I would have welcomed the warmth from the sun at this point. The snow that used to be under me was nearly nonexistent now. Between the cape that Vith had placed over my frail body and the heat from my own blood seeping out through majority of that time had melted away the white and in return left the frozen ground bloody from the injuries. I hadn’t realized the trickling time of the sun sinking down across the horizon instead my attention had been focused on Vith whether he realized or not. Taking in his features, his scent, the way his eyes glazed over with such emotions more so than I had ever seen him like this before.

”Hmm?” I questioned at his words not realizing just how long I’d been just gazing at his dark face. Then it finally registered what he’d said as he knelt beside me offering his frame to move from the position I’d been in for so long. ”Oh, yes.” I murmured leaning forward slowly finding places for my spindle places below me, careful not to disturb my barrel too much with the effort. Heavily relying on Vith’s support in order to stand without ripping my sides open again. It was more time consuming and irritating more than it was painful. I was not sure how Vith had put up with me so long now, but I was grateful for it. Though part of me wished he didn’t have to see me in this state, knowing just how much I hurt him when he’d first laid his eyes on me while I laid in the snow. For a moment my mind began spinning as it had been far too long since I’d been standing. Finally adjusting myself on all four limbs I looked to Vith as I rested the good side of my barrel against him careful not to put too much weight or move too quickly.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 05:05 AM. link #13
Vithmiris
Taking slow and steady steps, Vithmiris carefully escorts her back to the small cave they had rested in earlier, where she would be save from nature's nightly elements, as well as of course any predators that were lurking. It was, perhaps, only for his presence beside her the entire time that had kept them away so far. None would dare touch a hair upon her whilst he kept watch. It also got him thinking about finding a way to deepend their bond so that, should she ever be in trouble without him around again, it would be easy for him to know this and come to her aide before anything too drastic could happen.

Eventually, they make it back to the cave and he helps her inside, moving with the utmost care as he lowers her back to the ground at the back of the cave. Somehow he manages to hide his shortness of breath as he turns to take a look back out the mouth of the cave. It is a small one, with only just enough room for the both of them and perhaps one more if they wished to get really cosy, but it was enough for now.

"We shall not be disturbed tonight, the weather is picking up, so I would presume a possible snow storm. We will be fine in here..." It did dash his plans of going back out to find something to eat, but he wasn't about to keel over anytime soon, so it could wait. He returns his attention to Slythe and gives her a small sad smile under the illumination of her horn. Thankfully it seems that someone else had previously inhabited the cave at some point, as a rather pathetic excuse of a fire ring sits almost in the center. Enough sticks remain that with a few strikes of his hoof on one of the rocks, the fire sizzles to life slowly; it wasn't big enough that it would last all night, but it would hopefully help keep her from getting hypothermia.

"Let me see how it's doing..." He walks over to her once again, and settles down beside her, nudging the cloak out of the way with his nose to investigate the rib wound. A small rip, nothing too major, but enough to have caused some bleeding again. With a small frown, his tongue laps out over it a few times to coat it in more saliva.

He really needed to find a better way of doing this, but how do you prepare for something you never thought would happen?

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 05:31 AM. link #14

With a lot of staggering, on my end, with unsteady slender pillars and of course Vith trying to keep me upright as we walked. It felt as if I was walking more into him than I was anything else. Slow and steady we’d made it to the cave the muscles under the dark coat I leaned against offered support shuffling toward the back of the cave where it began to get smaller, and smaller. ”Now you see.. why I’m.. the height.. I am.” I couldn’t help but pull a half smile onto my features as I noticed how he had to squeeze through the cavern in order to get to the back. Though as soon as we were there he’d helped me down to where we laid upon the cool rocks, but it had been warmer in here than it was out there in the elements.

To be honest I hadn’t even thought of the predators that lurked within this terrain. If any had showed I would have fended them off the best I could, but eventually what strength I had would have been drained and I would have turned into a free meal. If it wasn’t for the presence of my dark companion who faithfully stayed by my side in this dreadful time. I couldn’t hide my unsteady warn breathing as I lay my head against the smooth rock surface in order to close one set of eyes and try to let my breathing return to at least a semi-normal. Though It would take time and I couldn’t help but to watch Vith, with the pair of eyes that stayed open. I was unsure what he was doing until the sparks from his hooves finally illuminated the dark offering more warmth from the elements.

As he settled in beside my frail pale frame to investigate the gash in the side only to see it was beginning to bleed again. I watched his face fall with disappointment and couldn’t help but lift my head and nudge the part that had been closest to me before letting out a subtle moan. ”You need to.. quit that.” I halfway complained before moving my cranium to remove the cloak he’d placed against me earlier that day. ”Put this.. over.” I gestured with my skull toward the entrance of the cave. Considering how thick the cape had been and how long it would cover the opening as well as keep the warmth within the cave. It was something I learned when I ventured through the dark caverns of home where warmth was few and far between.

Leaning my back and neck against the rocky wall getting into a more comfortable position with the still broken bones, ”I’m sorry..” I began now that I had been doing better than earlier, even if I was out of breath, ”I tried.. to fend her off.. but I just wasn’t.. strong enough.” I confessed. It was true, she had been both larger and stronger, but knowing that I hadn’t fed since we’d started on the long and rigerous journey here.. it was expected. I shook my pale face lightly before closing all four eyes letting them rest for a moment. ”I did try.”

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 05:56 AM. link #15
Vithmiris
He barely ever notices the height difference between them, mostly because he does tend to walk with his head somewhat lowered, and her horn ads the illusion of height to her, but in reality there's really not too much of a difference; perhaps something like 30cm, if he wasn't mistaken. A dark amused chuckle, however, escapes his throat at her next choice in words as he hears the little moan leave her lips. "Sorry my dear, but it is necessary to help speed the process along. You need to learn to control yourself." His words are teasing towards the end though as he gives her a cheeky smile. He then nods at her suggestion and takes the cloak, getting back up to his feet and walking back to the mouth of the cave to string it up as a curtain. The wind outside seems to have picked up, so the red material flutters around a bit at its edges, but it does keep a lot of the harsh winds out.

He walks back over to her, returning to where he'd settled earlier beside her, but this time laying parallel to her and acting somewhat like a barrier between her and the mouth of the cave. "Don't be sorry, I know you tried, and..." He trails off as he nuzzles his face beneath her neck a little, "I'm proud of you. You stood your ground, and you said earlier that you did attack her back." He wants desperately to remind her that becoming a full vampire would increase her abilities, but forces the thoughts down, locking them away for a more appropriate time. Now is not it, and he won't put more stress on her in such a state.

"When you're feeling better, I'll go out and find the bitch and make her pay, I promise. I am sorry I was not close enough..."

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 06:22 PM. link #16

I felt a hearty laugh escape from between my rosy lips with a soft shake to my head where it remained cocked in a rather curious position, ”I believe I may have hit your head a little too hard.” I couldn’t help but let the words pour out my tunes meshing with that of pain, but also a feather weight of the true emotions that lingered below. These few things that Vith was beginning to make me feel, regardless of the shape of my body. Though I watched silently as he covered the entrance the deep red ends fluttering with the breeze, but for the most part it stayed where it needed to. With that cool breeze was the wonderful feeling of cold against my pale frame slowly my milky gaze turned toward my dark companion as he began to move back to his resting place. Aside from the cool breeze I felt the warmth from the fire wrapping its hands around me, cradling with the subtle breeze that flowed through.

As his dark dappled frame eating up most of the view while the deep red canvas toward the mouth flickered and twisted with the snow storm outside. Regardless of my injuries I found myself scrooting closer to him before laying my light skull onto his legs. ”Being in a.. cave.. like this.” I let my pale gaze move across the confines of our space, ”Remind me.. of what I.. considered home.” It was then it was almost like I felt eyes in my back. Lifting my cranium from its resting place turning to look into the rocky space behind me, but there had been nothing there. Though I could feel eyes even if they were not displayed and I felt the panic, but something else bubbling within.

Slowly I turned attention back to Vith searching his expression seeing if he too had the same feeling I had, or if it was just what lingered in the back of my mind. I couldn’t help but squeeze more into him and settling to where my cranium hung the the sharper point of my horn aimed upward. I thought I wasn’t tired, but I was beginning to feel heavy like sleep was only around the corner.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-05-2017, 06:47 PM. link #17
Vithmiris

Vithmiris remains settled as he is, although he does look at Slythe when she suddenly moves her head as if she spotted something. He raises an eyebrow but it is clear that he does not detect anything dangerous, and remains calm. He does smile at her though, if a little sadly, "Unfortunately it's the only form of shelter around here until we can find an actually decent place to stay. I promise we won't live in a cave." He doubts he'd be able to handle it anyway. Almost his entire life he had lived in some kind of luxury, a cave was simply a brief resting spot from nature's wrath.

"Get some sleep. I promise I will be here when you wake, I won't leave until I know you're doing better, and are awake." There is no chance that he would leave her whilst she slept, and it is evident in his tone and his gaze as he pulls her close, gently. He is tired, but only due to his part in helping her body regenerate, and his sunset eyes begin to flutter closed as the wind howls outside.

"I promise I will make her pay." The words are a soft murmur as he drifts off to sleep.

Find Reply