o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:13 PM

|Private| M | gonna be finding sand for weeks
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-09-2017, 10:20 PM. link #1
Vithmiris
When hope is gone, undo this lock, and send me forth on a moonlit walk.
Sand. Why?!

Vithmiris had never liked sand, it got into places it shouldn't and then even after a rigorous bath, you'd still find it weeks later! And yet, here they are, taking a moonlit stroll beneath the shimmering stars in the Desert of Desolation. What had possessed them to come out here is beyond him, but at least it was night and quite cool; warmer than expected for a winter's night in the desert, but not impossibly cold to cause constant shivering.

He is in a light-hearted and playful sort of mood, though, having feasted earlier, and is happily waltzing alongside his pale moonlit companion. His blood red eyes are trained on her, watching her every move, capturing each small detail of her body. He tongue lightly runs over his teeth before he grins and gives her rump a small but playful nip before he takes a short leap sideways out of immediate reach.

"So, my little draculina, since we are out in this forsaken place and I've already got sand in my tail... What shall we dooooo, hmmm? Have some fun?"

There is a dark suggestion within his tone and a glint in his eyes as he grins broadly at her, waiting to see what kind of an answer she would offer him.

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Slythe
Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
breedConnemara x British Riding Pony
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-11-2017, 02:55 AM. link #2

What I hadn’t expected was my body to heal at an unnatural rate with the help of Vith’s regeneration. I’d always wondered why he healed so quickly, but I had never put much thought behind it. Especially since traveling to these lands known as Caeleste, as most of his wounds took longer than normal to heal. I didn’t really bother to say anything about it as I knew the cocky answers I would get. So instead I dropped the thoughts and followed him regardless, but what I hadn’t imagined would be led into a desert. After all of the bitching about the sand, here it was the golden beige spreading far and wide. Hills, what others would call dunes, rose and fell some slanted and some rather steep. I wondered whether he knew where he was going, or if he just decided to walk in a random direction and this was the result.

It wasn’t too terribly hot but it was still rather warm compared to the wintry embrace that was offered to these lands. It felt almost snug to be honest not too hot, but not too cold at the same time. It felt rather wonderful even if the sand shifted below my weight threatening to devour my crescent moon marked hooves out from under me. It was then that I felt the nip against my pale hide sending me forward an inch or two, unprepared for the sudden touch of Vith being trapped in my thoughts. Turning my cranium only just enough to look at him my four milky eyes watching him half closed for a moment the horn atop my head curving backward like a scythe.

Pale lobes twisted listening to the sound of his tunes beginning to roll through my head and for a moment I debated about pouncing on him like I would have before. Especially with the tender moments we shared when I had been injured. ”Mmm, I figured you’d have an idea coming out here to the desert.” I offered my rosy lips turning up into a half grin as my orbs began to roll across his dark completion then across the moonlit sands spread out before us.

@Vithmiris
Tag Me: @[Slythe]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-11-2017, 03:18 AM. link #3
Vithmiris

He sighs with a shake of his head at her, "Ch'yea, as if I plan these things out. You think if I'd had a plan, we'd actually have ended up in a desert?! I'm gonna be finding sand for weeks!" His tone is deep but whiny as he complains. Really, it had been exactly as she thought: he'd just walked in any direction, having ventured into the sands long before he'd realised it was sand, having been far too distracted by his thoughts.

As she turns her gaze back to look out at the desert, he lays his chin on her rump lightly and hums in thought, "I wouldn't want to risk a race... Well, not for you anyway. Sands are treacherous. Hmmmm."

The idea of just jumping her then and there keeps rolling around his mind, but he manages to keep the thoughts from surfacing too far. There would be a time and a place for such an act, but now was not it. Plus, he really didn't want to get sand in even harder placed to get it out of. "We should probably just turn around and head back to the city and do something there. I doubt anything of interest is out here anyway. Unless you have a more useful suggestion?"

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Slythe
|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-11-2017, 04:50 AM. link #4

The more I looked upon the scenery it seemed it was like an ocean, just made of sand. So much sand that rolled across the horizon not even a dot of color could be seen and to be honest it was rather boring to look at, and I could only just imagine the headache during the day. Turning my milky eyes back toward my darker complected companion watching his features change from that of dark humor and I couldn’t help but feel my own lips curling into a grin. ”That sounds awful for you, makes me think I’m lucky I don’t have a mane.” I couldn’t help but feel the edges of my tunes lighten almost in laughter. Picking up the mass of hair that had been dragging through the sand and flicking it upward sending a shower of sand across us both.

”I think a race would only allow more sand to be stuck elsewhere, don’t you think?” I questioned turning my cranium enough to watch him lay his chin across my pale rump. I reached for a bit of his mane to pull on it as I always had, but stopped short the tenderness of my injuries rolling through my spine sending a shiver down my back as I slowly returned relaxing the muscles. Though I listened to him speak about the city and for a moment I did think about it. With the city came that of noise and I had never been too impressed with the cities myself, it seemed the daylight was more active and more shops to browse and look around in.

”All that noise though. At least out here its quiet aside from the shifting of the damned sand.” I spoke moving only a bit to readjust myself from the sand enveloping my hooves. Turning my cranium back toward him an offering a sly grin, ”There’s always things we could do anyway.” I offered with a wink from one of my eyes before turning my frame enough to grab a hold of Vith’s forelock and offer a bit of a tug before letting the dark locks fall from between my lips.

Suddenly I felt rather tired and could feel my four eyes beginning to droop slightly. I gave a shake of my cranium to try and get the feeling away, but I was unsure why I was feeling so.. tired. I had slept during the day so I should be more active more alive here in the night, ”Vith I don’t feel so good.”

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderMare
age3 year old
height15.2 hh
breedWarmblood Mix
sorceryMind control
sexualityDemisexual
posts15
carats 2,122€ Carats
“Walk away while you still can”
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Crazedxmia, posted schedule 11-12-2017, 06:39 PM. link #5

'Cause I’m on fire like a thousand suns,
These flames tonight.

She was hungry, the veins beneath her eyes wiggle across her face like snakes. her silver eyes darkening as she could hear a heart beat. the burning iron in her throat started to sizzle, thump as blood pumped harder. excitement running along her mind, at the though of a meal. Behaving like she had in the ridge had consequences, and her hunger could easily control her. she needed to eat, to satisfy her predatory need of blood, because if she didn't someone was going to die. she couldn't live with killing someone, she was a damned creature but she wasn't going to become "RIPPER" like damashee had been. Her self control had been more then remarkable, more or less on tempting times. snatch, feed and erase that was her way of salvation, without death. but she needed to keep a healthy diet, which she had neglected until now.

Being such a monster had it perks, her eyes could see very well in the dark, her hearing heightened and her speed as well. There! she could see it, a beast that walked on all four like her, but held an odd bump on its back. ugly as it was, it's blood .. was so desiring and she couldn't refuse a hunt. beggars couldn't be choosers and so she slowly sized the situation, the gap in between them. then she lunged , hooves easily digging in the ground and she speed towards her unsuspecting prey. Easily her mouth and fangs close around it's throat, squeezing it's screams. the hit and the blow she took to get its neck send the creature to the floor, legs flailing. using her leg she presses down on it's neck, hearing the firm snap of a bone. a smile slipping to her clenched lips, as the flailing legs stops.

Blood keeps dripping from her mouth as she sucks on the ruby red wine. Just then she could hear voices, without even letting go of the jugular. her eyes rose to meet the two love birds, her eyes flashing dangerously like an animal. Taking one long sip before dropping her prey's neck, with a harsh thump it hit the sand. then another sound from behind her alerts her that she wasn't alone like shed though she be. Nares flaring , covered in blood though that didn't hinder her capacities of recognizing one scent. she felt safer, so it wasn't going to be a 3 vs 1 situation. though now her identity was busted, and she couldn't erase memories yet with this damn island sucking away her powers.

⟣ELENA⟢

It’s like a hunger in me,
I couldn’t put it out even if I wanted to

@Slythe @Vithmiris @Doyle
Tag Me: @[Elena]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-17-2017, 04:59 PM. link #6
Vithmiris

His mind wanders off as he looks out around the desert, the sand dunes seeming like they rolled on forever, although he was sure there was more out there than that. The stars glitter in the sky, dancing and twinkling beside the vibrant glow of the moon as the moonbeams are cast down upon them. The sand receives a bluish tint to it, and Slythe's coat shimmers brilliantly; meanwhile, his own dark hide simply remains as such, barely reflecting any light at all as his black coat absorbs the light.

Something off in the distance, although not actually too far away, captures his attention and he sniffs the air quietly, deeply. Freshly spilt blood, and the smell of another. He completely misses all things that leave her lips, his attention only returning to her as she mutters about not feeling well. He frowns at her, unsure as to why; it was dark, they'd fed recently enough that food shouldn't be a problem...

"Probably the desert playing with you. We should go back somewhere cooler." It isn't like it's too hot though, with the cool drop in temperature that comes with the desert's winter night, but even so, the way the sand shifts underfoot can sometimes make one feel sick; similar in a way to seasickness. He stands beside her as an aide to lean on, and nods his head slightly towards the direction he had smelt another moments before, "There is someone else out here though, you need to pull yourself together."
Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Slythe @Elena

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 11-20-2017, 11:53 PM. link #7

I could feel the shifting sands below my weight, the crescent moons embedded in my hooves already half hidden by the once golden sand. It was tainted dipped in the same blues and creams that reflected from my own hide the glinting bits dancing across while my weight shifted on slender pillars. Vith I could feel him moving closer the sand under my hooves shifting disappearing, sinking. I turned my slender cranium upward to him to better view his dark face with the twin pair of milky eyes, ”It’s not the sea-like sickness, I just feel tired all the sudden.” I spoke before allowing my shoulder to contact his dark base, not quite leaning my weight on him.

Though in the distance the smell of blood began to ferment in the air the scent was strong, newly spilled. Listening to Vith’s words I had already known we were no longer alone, but from the smell of the approaching equine it would seem it was female. Though those kinds of things could easily be mistaken, depending on whether it went by more than one name so I’ve come to learn. Turning my attention from my dark companion I looked into the darkness before allowing my gaze to drift onto the sand. I imagined a snake of sorts to come through the sands to slither across and up the dark leg of Vith.

It was within that moment I realized the power that I once had, was returned to me. The offering I’d brought to the deity of some arctic highland had come through with a promise of returning the magic I once had. I watched as this snake a fire kingpin morph began to shift the sands. The forked tongue flicking up at Vith before touching his lower leg with its snout. I couldn’t help but feel a smile come upon my rosy pink lips as the scene began to unfold. My magic was back, that was something to be happy about.
image | coding

@Vithmiris @ELENA
Find Reply
genderStallion
age4 year old
height15.3 hh
breedArabian x Thoroughbred
sexualityPansexual
posts73
carats 405€ Carats
trackerMoments of Genius
“beware the frozen heart”
(Spymaster) played by perm_identity Blushie, posted schedule 11-22-2017, 05:28 PM. link #8
Hood up, he sulked looking for Elena. His frosted cloak and hood were doing what they could. It was fortunate that the night was young. But every step into this damned desert was a risk for him. His eyes practically glowed like the bright bulb in his chest, cyan blue against the dark purple. In fact, he almost was invisible against the shadows cast by his hood, features except for the onyx horn hidden and shifted by the strange glow in his chest. He huffed a bit.

Where had Elena gotten off to? She’d been all too excited to come down here, and he like an idiot had offered to come with her. He wanted to see what got her ticking, as the vixen seemed alert in her headspace but also constantly holding back. Biting something down. She was a curiosity to him and maybe that was why he had followed her.

It didn’t mean his frozen heart wasn’t racing right now. Cloven hooves made easy work over the desert sands, but the cold of dark would give way to blazing heat. Even now, he could still feel it radiating up from the baked sands. He sighed, then tilted his head. The sound of some unfortunate creature breathing it’s last reached him. He quickened his pace in time to spot Elena taking down a camel with all the grace of a panther. But, what was interesting… she did not stoop to eat the meat.

“So… vampire or baobhan sith?” Doyle half laughed. Both were blood suckers, but one he would be related to and the other could be anything. His ears twitched. “Looks like we have company.” he muttered. Normally he enjoyed company. However company and conversation took time, which meant a longer risk. “Are you satisfied? Or do you need more time?” he asked in a low whisper. Two shapes were coming up now, he could make them out clearly with his own night vision, perhaps a left over from his father’s skills.
break the ice apart
Doyle
beware the frozen heart

Please tag in all posts!
Use of force and magic in small, non-threatening amounts is allowed. If you want to plot, PM me or Discord me.

Please note, I work long hours Mon-Fri and may not be the fastest at replying, but I will reply.
Tag Me: @[Doyle]
Find Reply
genderMare
age3 year old
height15.2 hh
breedWarmblood Mix
sorceryMind control
sexualityDemisexual
posts15
carats 2,122€ Carats
“Walk away while you still can”
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Crazedxmia, posted schedule 11-22-2017, 07:08 PM. link #9

'Cause I’m on fire like a thousand suns,
These flames tonight.

Her lips coated with the crimson stains, the smell of it metallic. Though she knew she had blown her cover, when his voice ran deep and smoothed. accusing her to be a monster, sweet chuckles escaping her lips. she responses by tilting her head, letting him see the devilish glance in her silver eyes. Old as myths doyle, i am a vampire she licks her lips, removing any proof of her crime. his next words make her silver eyes large, she snorts in a challenging manner. Company or not, she didn't like people near her food. oddly enough she didn't fee the need to rip doyle jugular out, even if his blood sounded, delicious. though she ponders now that she as a better view of him. what in the devil's name was he wearing, a coat made of snow? she looks down, deciding if she was to leave her food to go to him or stay and eat. she groans before she pivots on her heels, trotting her way to him.

she half circles him, coming to his right side but still keeping enough distance from that snake. oh she knew it was there, she liked them but she didn't exactly felt like meeting it. she lifts an invisible brow as she eyes him, curiously. I'm good, what's up with you? she says, her voice laced with velvet. Glad you came she says sincerely, her eyes lingering maybe a second to long on his. her right ear falls down, hiding in her thick spanish hair. slowly she stare away, locking with the two silhouettes. a playful grin slips to her maw, barely shoring a small fang. Who do you think would voyage at night, it's not safe she says, her tone low, hungry. she hated the desire to hunt, but she liked to kill. it scared her, the loosing control when blood was so good. often the sound of breaking bone is what snaps her out of her eating frenzy. right now she was full, and she felt somewhat protective of the glowing man.

⟣ELENA⟢

It’s like a hunger in me,
I couldn’t put it out even if I wanted to

@Slythe @Vithmiris @Doyle
Tag Me: @[Elena]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 12-03-2017, 06:21 PM. link #10
Vithmiris
"Well, regardless..." He starts, but then looks down at the snake nudging into his leg. He frowns a little at it, and pulls his leg out of the way a little before looking at the smirk on Slythe's face. He pieced two-and-two together, and figured that her lightheadedness was attributed to her magic, which honestly he was surprised this was the first it had hit her here. True, his own magic had technically been wiped from him upon entering Caeleste, not that he'd noticed nor paid attention to the woman that had greeted them and told them that; it wasn't so much a case of selective hearing, he honestly hadn't been paying attention to any of her words as all he'd really been thinking about was food. He had been drawn to the spring shrine, where, unbeknownst to him, he had been restored with his regenerative powers; but that was only one of the powers he'd lost.

"We should get out of here. I'm going to need a week's worth of bathing to get all this damn sand out from between my-" He trails off as they walk, the other bodies he had smelt earlier now coming into view, and his fiery gaze glimmers beneath his black veil of hair. One of them is so very much like himself and Slythe but in her own way. The other, though, is different, smelling so strange like nothing he has encountered before; and that is saying a lot.

His ears twitch, catching the murmuring voices in the silence of the night, "Nowhere is safe, no matter the time. To think otherwise is foolish." His tone is deep as he comes to a stop a few yards away from the other pair, a black beast in the night blending into the shadows of the dunes, a dark phantom compared to Slythe, who glimmers like an ethereal beauty in the moonlight that shone down upon them.
Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Slythe @Elena @Doyle

Find Reply