o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:11 PM

|Bloodfall Battlegrounds| mean right hook
genderMare
age10 year old
height17.3 hh
breedTB X Baroque Breeds
sorceryTelekinesis
sexualityBisexual
posts71
carats 65,847€ Carats
(Evening Star) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 11-09-2017, 11:36 PM. link #1

Selene An Ghealach Fola
a million ways to hurt you running round and round my head
Blood was still drying on her as she crossed the Ridge. Her horn was caked in it, and the tang of it was in her mouth. It reminded her of everything she had before the time of the revolution, when she’d been dragged down to the pits and made into a slave, all for their whims. She would never return to that, and she was stronger again for the taste in her mouth. She felt the air across her chest, feeling how peculiar it felt to have a decent wound but not be able to feel it. She had stopped by a still pond and seen her reflection and decided she needed to do nothing.

She had wanderer to the hallowed grounds where it had been proposed the military would train. The grounds were soft, unbroken, and had no scarring from those who had fought here, even if there had been some. She didn’t know why she was here.

All she knew is that she felt the spark again and she knew what she wanted….

@Vithmiris

Selene an Ghealach Fola
evening star of shishira - tag in all posts
Tag Me: @[Selene]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-10-2017, 12:13 AM. link #2
Vithmiris
When hope is gone, undo this lock, and send me forth on a moonlit walk.
Having smelt the sweet tang of fresh blood in the air, Vithmiris had followed the scent from Shishira's shrine out to what appaeared to be a disused... No, not even disused... Vast unused, it seemed, training ground of sorts. How fortuitous; a fitting location indeed.

A wicked grin dances across the monster's lips as he watches her from his vantage point atop a piece of the mountain that makes up the grounds area. Even with his eyes closed, he can see her as the scent of her blood fills his very being and paints a perfect picture of her. He is not without appreciation towards her, however, despite her actions towards Slythe.

"Well now, she did do quite a bit of damage in return!" His deep tones travel across the grounds as he begins to descend, finding that he is both quite surprised and quite proud of Slythe's actions towards this woman; she had told him she'd attacked back, but he had not expected it to be as much as it was, given her smaller and more meek stature.

The excitement of blood and death, the eagerness to fight, dances in his sunfire eyes as he walks towards the bloodied woman steadily and with purpose. "However," His voice drops an octive lower, a deep purr, as he glares at her from behind his mane, eyes almost appearing to glow red from behind their black veil, "I'm afraid I cannot let you get away with your actions so easily."

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Selene
|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderMare
age10 year old
height17.3 hh
breedTB X Baroque Breeds
sorceryTelekinesis
sexualityBisexual
posts71
carats 65,847€ Carats
(Evening Star) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 11-10-2017, 12:44 AM. link #3

Selene An Ghealach Fola
It seems that her little altercation at the base of the Ridge had unintended consequences. The little white demon had left her mark on her chest but Selene cared little, feeling nothing even as she swung her head about to listen to the sounds echoing off the hills of the training grounds. Around her came a voice, one that sounded intently surprised and she turned to face the one who had spoken.

He stood almost as tall as she did, bright oranges eyes staring at her amusedly, though she could see the darker intent behind it. She was still covered in the blood of her and of her own. She had her head tilted to the side, so she might watch him through her right eye clearly where her left saw nothing and was as useless as the little white one had been.

She assumed that this one was with her, by the way he spoke. “Perhaps you should teach your little friend to do as she’s bid and not ask questions,” Selene informed him calmly, her voice cold as she watched him.

But her right eye flashed bright, the fire ignited inside it. “But it turned out to be easier to simply pick her up and move her instead,” she says in a purring voice, shifting from the cold as she turned to the right, “Or better yet, perhaps you should have taught her how to defend herself…” she adds in the same soft voice, all the while taking one step.

She knew what was coming… and she was ready, her head tucked in ever so slightly, guarding her throat, as she trailed her right eye after him.

She was waiting.

@Vithmiris

Selene an Ghealach Fola
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-10-2017, 01:23 AM. link #4
Vithmiris
"Hmm, I do keep telling her she needs to be more," He actually agrees with her as he steadily closes the distance between them, although remains a few yards away, "but since when do those of lesser powers ever listen?"

There is a cruel chuckle in his tone as he comes to stand still, long hair whipping around him every which way in the icy breeze, but the amusement soon dies and his features turn stoic, "Regardless, I am going to have to return the favour more evenly."

Without a second to spare after the words departed his vocals, Vithmiris lunges forward towards her. He has always been a messy fighter, but there is a method to his chaotic madness, and the wicked toothed grin reappears across his mouth as his lips part and his many fangs become visible, ready to rip into any part of the other woman's body - he didn't care where.

He is not out to kill her, not today anyway, although the thought had certainly crossed his mind before this point; the way she stands, holds herself, speaks, everything tells him something, and he can only hope she is as interesting as he sees her. All the while he lunges at her, moving about like the flickering flames of a wildfire in the breeze, the sound of maniacal chuckles and laughter fill the air around them.

He is certainly going to enjoy this.

Find Reply
genderMare
age10 year old
height17.3 hh
breedTB X Baroque Breeds
sorceryTelekinesis
sexualityBisexual
posts71
carats 65,847€ Carats
(Evening Star) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 11-10-2017, 02:29 AM. link #5

Selene An Ghealach Fola
She did not reply to him. She didn’t budge or give up ground, nor did her face reflect anything after he had finished speaking. She was prepared when he lunged forward, and Selene, instead of ducking sideways, threw herself into the fray.

As his mouth came at her she swung her head low. She felt teeth seize her around her withers, but she was swinging her head upwards. A blind slash of her horns, attempting to drive them into whatever part of him she could do. At the same time she pushed forward with her own bulk, her forelegs leaving the earth as she rose upwards, testing the limit of his grip strength.

She tucked her forelegs into her chest as she pushed forwards, her head now level with his and horns free of whatever she’d gored on the way. There was no fear nor car – Selene didn’t even know. All there was inside her mind was the coursing of adrenaline, setting her on fire. It surged through her like lava in the earth as she pushed forward harder.

This time she struck out with her legs, delivering heavy blows to wherever she could strike. This was no mere matter of defending herself – this was living. This was alive.

Selene had been dormant, dead for too long. This is how she lived and this is how she will again, as she strike out at him again and parried his head and mouth with her horns however she could – this was living.

And if he did not disrespect her, perhaps she’d show an ounce of respect whenever they stopped. Selene didn’t know when to stop though – it would be down to him, unless he intended to try to kill her.

But she wouldn’t have any part of that now, no.

@Vithmiris

Selene an Ghealach Fola
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-12-2017, 04:17 PM. link #6
Vithmiris

Brawls such as this always made him excited. There was no true threat of death to either party - and even if it escalated to that he wouldn't mind at all. It's all just mindless thrashing and biting, ripping and slicing skin open to paint the snowy mountains red.

As his teeth latch down on her the taste of her blood fills his mouth, something he may have indulged in if they were in another situation, but as he goes to shake his head similar to that of a dog thrashing its food about, he feels her horns gouge into his neck. A mix of a grin and a snarl spread across his face as he releases her withers as she rears, and so rears, in turn, himself, four legs now flailing in the air at each other.

A few knicks and slices across forelegs from hooves sends small splatters of blood to the ground, dripping and dribbling as he comes to land, hair wild around his face dancing in the breeze. Blood oozes and trickles out of the puncture holes in his neck, but the feeling is nothing new; Slyhte feeds from his neck so often that over time it became a pleasurable sensation. Larger wounds only enhance his masochistic nature, a sickened desire takes to his fiery gaze as he grins at the woman.

Oh, he is still pissed at her for attacking Slythe, certainly, but that doesn't mean the thoughts of taking her in the bloody snow aren't fresh in his mind. His slender tongue parts his lips as he licks them, staring at her, eyes daring her to come forth for him to devour. The cruel grin still dances at the left corner of his mouth as he waits, willingly giving her a free hit as he stands in wait.

Find Reply
genderMare
age10 year old
height17.3 hh
breedTB X Baroque Breeds
sorceryTelekinesis
sexualityBisexual
posts71
carats 65,847€ Carats
(Evening Star) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 11-12-2017, 07:49 PM. link #7

Selene An Ghealach Fola
She’s certain she has taken injury. A hot liquid runs down from where he bites, where he has landed strikes, but she cannot feel beyond the sensation of heat, and she hates when he backs off and stands there. Blood pooling at her hooves, blood flying from her, all he would be able to see for a moment was the mad glint of her eye as she launched at him.

There was nothing holding her back, and Selene’s body slammed into him with all the strength she could muster as she twisted her head and slashed at him with her horns. She felt a weakness where she’d been hit but she could feel adrenaline surging along her veins, through her arteries, and there was no hesitation in her. She slashed at him again, before she sought to grab a hold him by his crest, but this time.. this time, she tightens all the muscles in her neck as she grabs at him with her mouth.

Locking her jaw she would push down and she wanted to force him down, push him to the ground if she could, all for the sake of seeking him below her. Selene was long past caring about positions in the world – long past caring about anything but seeing herself conquer and be the one who caused the mayhem, without care or heed the damage she did.

Blood was all that mattered, spilled across the earth.

Her mad eyes were bright, and though he left eye saw nothing it was still burning with the cool rage that drove the machine inside. She wanted him down – and she’d try to break him to do so.

All because she could. She couldn’t think clearly, blood pounding in her eyes, red everywhere in sight.

But adrenaline surging like mad, making her feel so alive.

@Vithmiris

Selene an Ghealach Fola
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-15-2017, 05:25 AM. link #8
Vithmiris

A cruel maniacal laughter booms through the training grounds as Selene slams into him and lashes out to attack him, and he lets her. His feet slide back against icy rocks, but only a short distance, and he can feel her trying with all her strength to drag him down, down onto the ground where she could claim domination.

God, that's just freakin' hot!

Sunfire eyes turn deep crimson as he feels his blood ooze out of his chest where her teeth grip him, but he merely continues to laugh as if incapable of stopping. It is a terrible sound, insane and cruel and full of malice. Eventually, though, it fades off into the wind as he stops, and looks at her head with a serious stare but a wicked toothed grin.

"Is this the best you've got sweetheart? C'mon, rip me apart! Tear me to shreds! Give me all you've got!" He bellows loudly as he shakes his head harshly beneath her grip, no care given to keeping himself in one piece; sure, it may take a while longer to regenerate than normal, but it would happen. As he tosses his head, he pushes forward with his body to push her into stepping back.

At this point, though, he is simply enjoying himself. He hasn't had even a half-decent fight with another in a while, and for a brief moment forgets that he is meant to be paying her back for attacking Slythe the way she did. But, soon enough, the images of Slythe's damaged flesh came to the forefront of his mind, and a new rage began to boil and burn within.

He rips his head free and this time goes in for an all-out assault. Forelegs rise into the air as he rears but doesn't stay in the air long as he lands, hooves slashing the air as he does so before lashing forward, fanged teeth snapping, ready to tear her flesh apart at the seams as he aims to attack the shoulder nearest to him. No self-care is given as he seems to act now more like a wild beast, intent on ravishing the dark woman as much as he could without actually ripping her apart or killing her; there was no fun in a quick death, plus, she was clearly the fighting type, and he needed more of that in his life.

Two beings, neither seemingly caring about their own physical states, brawling in the bloodying snow atop the Ridge. Would Shishira be pleased with such a spectacle? He bloody-well should be!

Find Reply
genderMare
age10 year old
height17.3 hh
breedTB X Baroque Breeds
sorceryTelekinesis
sexualityBisexual
posts71
carats 65,847€ Carats
(Evening Star) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 12-12-2017, 04:41 AM. link #9

Selene An Ghealach Fola
All her strength went into this, all her energy, burning hot. Pent up and frustrated, lashing out, ripping, tearing, kill it! Burn it! Bleed it dry, kill everything! Selene’s mind was a churn of madness and killing, not caring, all rational thought was gone and had been long gone since his teeth had sunk into her. She didn’t hear him, see him, beyond the pounding of the blood and her own teeth grabbing, her hooves striking.

Blood flying, and she heard nothing of what he said as she lunged forward again. The sound of the devil inside rose form her throat as she screeched low and loud, teeth grabbing and tearing. She feels herself tear with his own striking, feeling blood flowing but nothing came of it. There was no cry of pain, nothing.

Kill it!

The ground was quickly becoming blood soaked, painted as red as the namesake it was called. Selene was after him when he moved, seeking to kill, no other thought in her head. Her eyes were bright, burning with madness. She feels more tearing, she feels skin parting but there was nothing.

Something in her mind managed to recover some fraction of her sanity and she laughed loudly,

“If you get off on causing pain, you’re with the wrong woman,” she hisses out through her teeth as she gathers herself, stepping away. “But unless you have got a death wish, I would advise you to back off,” she grounds out, as she steps to the side and wields her horns before her, brandishing them at him, and ready to use them again.

Both bloodied, both beaten. Selene feels herself dragging, something isn’t right but she doesn’t care. The monster in her head screams, demands her to kill, to keep going until he was scattered across the battlegrounds, ripped apart piece by piece.

In control again, she breaths heavily, staring at him.

Kill it, tear him up, rip his heart out…

“Are we done here?” She snarls at him, eyes bright and malevolent.

@Vithmiris

Selene an Ghealach Fola
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-02-2018, 01:43 AM. link #10
Vithmiris
Hey kids, wanna see a dead body?!
A cackle, as chilling as the snow itself, leaves his vocals at her words and her own laughter. "Ha, that would be intimidating, if you were, y'know, intimidating. But no..."

It was definitely a good idea to end this now, though, mostly so he still had someone to brawl with later down the track. Her threat, however, was what had amused him most, and made him stop. He flicks his bloodied tail behind him and takes his own step back as well, giving her a grin of blood-covered fangs, "It will be nice to have someone around that can actually give a decent fight and not worry about surviving. It's refreshing. If you've the desire for it, once I take over this mountain, you are welcome to join my court as second in command."

All amusement has left him now as he looks at her stoically, yet seriously, outright offering her a highly important position for something he has not yet obtained but is certain to do so, soon enough. He needs someone like her around. Someone to fight on a whim. Someone to butt heads with for fun. Someone strong and fearless to fight beside him should he need it.

"Think on it, if you wish. Just, don't go attacking Slythe again, or next time, we will fight till one of us dies." He states simply, calmly, and then turns on his heel to begin his return to Slythe. Once he was confident she was healing better, he would set out on his mission to challenge for the Ridge. Their bloods would stain the snow for as long as it took to become covered in more snow, although the rocks beneath would hold their stains forever more.

@Selene | End/you can reply again if you want. ♥ (also obviously stating that the fight was set before he became emperor)

Find Reply
genderMare
age10 year old
height17.3 hh
breedTB X Baroque Breeds
sorceryTelekinesis
sexualityBisexual
posts71
carats 65,847€ Carats
(Evening Star) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 01-02-2018, 07:42 PM. link #11

Selene An Ghealach Fola
Her sides were heaving, her breathing deep and infused with so much heat, fire raging inside her head, but the cold was finally beginning to have an effect on her as she stood there, defiant before him. Her own lips curled about, as she coiled her head in a snakelike manner towards him.

“It would help your cause if I could feel any of the shit you just did,” she hisses out, her lips turning upwards as a sly grin appears, her eyes becoming cold again as she steps out and away from him. She was done, she’d had enough of this little bickering. He had come after her with the intent to punish her, she thought, but it had turned into some strange little dance and Selene was feeling frayed at her edges, the need for her own fix higher than ever before.

When he spoke again though, she looked to him. She didn’t reply to him though, but he had spoken of taken the place here as the lead. She just looked at him, but said absolutely nothing. She didn’t even bother to reply either, as she just gave a dismissive exhalation and stepped away. Selene would see herself named whatever he wanted her to be – she was something to be used, shaped, all the while she played her own game.

But she had one last little comment - “Then make sure she stays out of my way next time,” she says in a higher, sing-song voice, though it was all just for show, and then Selene gives him a leering grin, and was gone.

@Vithmiris - but thread done now :D whew.

Selene an Ghealach Fola
Find Reply