o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:13 PM

|Private| Quest | keep out of reach of children
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-11-2017, 02:18 AM. link #1
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf
His own wicked grin played across his lips as he had watched the God finally reveal himself; although, why now and not when he had prayed to him earlier, he didn't know. But also didn't care. He appreciated it, knowing that the creature deemed a God was actually real, for once. He did not care about the way the beast had stepped forward, after all the years and all the horrible things he'd been through and done, his mind nor heart ever felt a sense of intimidation from another creautre anymore.

A test, to see if he was worthy?Bitch please, I know I'm worthy or I wouldn't have had him in the first place, doi. This better be interesting, or at least entertaining. It had taken a while for him to cross the waters to the Dragon Isle, which had he been a lesser version of himself, such as Slythe, it may have posed an irritating problem; it was just a matter of finding a boat that still looked seaworthy. Thankfully it wasn't too much of a distance before his hooves were finally on land again.

"What a dismal place... And not even in a good way."

Oh, you are just a treat...
Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
gender❇❇❇❇❇
age❇❇❇❇❇
height❇❇❇❇❇
breed❇❇❇❇❇
sexuality❇❇❇❇❇
posts554
carats 9,561,600,812€ Carats
(The Plot Bringer) played by perm_identity ---, posted schedule 11-16-2017, 07:23 PM. link #2
Something is happening!

As Vithmiris arrives to Dragon Isle the once clear skies begin to churn, the light blotted out by grey clouds rolling in through the horizon. In their wake the booming sounds of thunder begin to make itself known. Off in the distance bright flashes of lightning can be seen striking the clear waters surrounding the isle approaching the shores. The combination of both thunder and lightening threatening to expose themselves at any given moment as the land itself creaked under the pressure of the high winds bellowing in from the North. Though Vithmiris was not alone, off in the distance.. what was it? On closer inspection it seemed to be a lone deer searching for the rest of its herd. Perhaps this was the chance this stallion was looking for? Though be weary of the storm brewing overhead.

Congratulations!

@Vithmiris has arrived on Dragon Isle to begin his quest! Though it is no nice and fancy day, by any means. A massive storm begins rolling surrounding the isle and soon will engulf the land. Off in the distance there is a lone deer, will Vithmiris take his chance and chase down the prey?
Tag Me: @[Plot Account]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-16-2017, 08:22 PM. link #3
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

Tilting his head to peer at the sky through his mass of hair, Vithmiris snarls lightly at the clouds above. Not so much in disgust, but in response to the challenge. He sighs and returns his eyes to the horizon of the new land he'd never before set his feet upon. In the distance, something catches his attention, and his ears swivel forward to catch any sounds that weren't the oncoming rumblings of thunder. A deer, looking lost and alone, made a cruel smirk crack the corners of his lips.

He bolts forward, not actually caring if he should alert the creature to his presence, as he hunts it down. He isn't particularly hungry, but there would never be a time in his life when he would say no to an easy meal. Feet thunder across the ground like the clouds in the sky and his fiery eyes burn through the veil of black hair that billows around him, eager to sink his teeth into the meek little creature simply because he could.

The approaching storm barely plays a factor in his mind as he makes ground towards the creature, wondering when it would notice him and flee. The the true chace would begin.

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like

@Shishira @Plot Account
|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Find Reply
gender❇❇❇❇❇
age❇❇❇❇❇
height❇❇❇❇❇
breed❇❇❇❇❇
sexuality❇❇❇❇❇
posts554
(The Plot Bringer) played by perm_identity ---, posted schedule 11-18-2017, 02:45 AM. link #4
Something is happening!

The world shifted as he came after the deer, and the little creature ran, though the landscape altered from the world it was into a terrible salt flat, the ground toxic and the air heavy, smelling terrible and strong. There was something terrible about the day that was brewing, the sky growing dark. The vampire was there suddenly, and teeth latched upon the little deer that tried to escape. The deer didn't shriek, it didn't cry. There was nothing special about it as it died in his grip - little did he know that the blood of the creature would turn black as he drank, when he ate - there was something not right about this deer.

Congratulations!

@Vithmiris has arrived on Dragon Isle to begin his quest! The world has become toxic, the landscape brittle and fragile, and inhospitable for long. The sky grows dark and he has the deer - time to eat ... but be careful what you eat, right? What is up with this deer...
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-18-2017, 03:06 AM. link #5
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

It runs and it runs, fleeing from the demon chasing it, but small things can only run for so long before their little legs tire, their heart rate increasing from the adrenaline, and their body finally collapses. As he bears down upon the faint creature, the smell of the salt flats assaults his senses and his stomach churns, There is definitely such a thing as too much salt.

But not one to waste a meal, especially after having chased it down, Vithmiris bares his fangs and bites into the deer. At first, it all seems alright, nothing out of the usual as the blood pools into his mouth, running down the back of his throat as he takes a chunk out of the deer's neck, swallowing it whole. As soon as it makes its way halfway down his oesophagus, however, his ears perk in alarm and he tries to gag.

That foul smell is not only a smell but a taste as well! Definitely a bad time for a creature incapable of vomiting, to need to vomit. And yet, the feeling is there, strong and violent, something churning in his stomach as if it were trying to force itself out.

The beast stands on slightly trembling legs, eyes wide in confusion as the feeling becomes stronger, head lowered and hair falling all over the place as he stares down at the dead deer. The blood that pools around it from his bite is not a gorgeous red shade, but an oozing black goop; the missing chunk of flesh he had ripped from it and consumed left behind decaying edges to the corpse.

He can hear the thunder drawing closer overhead, and growls at the inconvenience. "Fu-" As he begins to mentally abuse the situation, he gags hard, feeling as though something is forcing its way up his throat; something that feels far larger than the chunk of rotting flesh. His chest aches as it tightens in pain, his lungs heave as he struggles to keep breathing through the ordeal.

What in the fucking hell...?!

@Shishira @Plot Account

Find Reply
gender❇❇❇❇❇
age❇❇❇❇❇
height❇❇❇❇❇
breed❇❇❇❇❇
sexuality❇❇❇❇❇
posts554
(The Plot Bringer) played by perm_identity ---, posted schedule 11-18-2017, 03:14 AM. link #6
Something is happening!

It seems that it was not an ordinary deer at all - a shade, something strange, had infected the deer, and it was now sliding down Vithmiris' gullet, and the corpse of the deer begins to turn dark, and the limbs seem to be changing. There was something coming, as the black began to swirl like a shadow about the vampire. It began to leak out of his mouth, pouring from around the body of the deer. The black liquid became a moving shadow, tendrils of smoke rising around him. It pooled around his limbs, covering the deer and shadow enveloping them, looking deep and dark in contrast to the stark brilliance of the salt.

In that swirling smog a mouth appeared, a mouth in the shape of that of a terrible canine, a pair of brilliant orange eyes appearing in the shadow. It subsided slowly, the darkness leaving and the body of the deer gone, and there before him stood the canine from below, with fire burning in it's eyes and black smoke salivating from it's jaw as it snarled at Vithmiris.

It doesn't move however, and doesn't speak. It just snarls all the louder, taking a menacing step towards the vampire...

Congratulations!

@Vithmiris has arrived on Dragon Isle to begin his quest! It seems that you ate what your companion was coming for - the hellhound has come, and here it is - you have a choice now of staying to try to lull the beast, or simply telling it to follow you and return to the Shrine whence you receive your task... and see if you were successful in your adventuring.
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 11-18-2017, 03:37 AM. link #7
Vithmiris Alucard
Eberwolf

Finally, whatever was making its way up his throat, pools out. But not just out of his mouth, but his nose as well, which leaves an even greater unpleasant feeling on top of all else. Now, had such an event been occurring to anyone else but himself, Vithmiris easily would have kicked back and laughed his head off like a maniac.

The black ooze dribbles out from him, pooling around him. Eventually, though, the disgusting feeling is over and he looks at Baskerville. "Well that was fucking disgusting. But now I know how you feel when I've fed you garbage and you end up with indigestion!" He laughs at the end as he stares down the beast with a grin, thankful that the ordeal of quite literally spitting his familiar out was over with. That was certainly not the usual manner in which the beast was summoned, and hopefully, it wouldn't happen again.

"Well then, don't just bloody stand there. Time to get off this piece of shit rock and back to the mountains. Fucking salt... Ugh." He turns from the phantom to head back the way he had come across the Isle, returning to the beach he had arrived on so as to return back to Dead Horse Ridge, and presumably back to Shishira's shrine. He doesn't know why, but it doesn't feel entirely over yet, and something lures him back there.

@Shishira @Plot Account

Find Reply