o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th April 2018 | Please congratulate the our two newest admins, Kiwi & Mallory! They were promoted thanks to all their hard work and dedication! We also want to thank all our current staff as they have been working really hard to make sure Cae is running smoothly! Keep your eye out as we are going to be hosting auditions to add two new moderators to our staff team!

15th April 2018 | The staff is at it again! A wonderful new type of quest is now offered to you wonderful members of Caeleste by the name of Misc Quests. No matter what it is your character desires they can now got to their Deity and see if they are willing to make their wildest dreams come true! Check out the info and rules here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

31st March 2018 | Of the Month Voting is up - go vote for your favourites here!

25th March 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are up this month, go and nominate your favourites here!

3rd March 2018 | The original Caeleste skin is back in business but we have a few questions that we want our members to decide upon. Please take a moment to look over this poll and give your vote!

* 25th February 2018 | The guidebook is undergoing a well deserved revision! Many things are being clarified and a few additions are being added. When the entire guidebook is finished being revised we will inform all members with an announcement following its finishing. Until now a new change log has been added for future references. Any new additions or changes to the guidebook will be added there for everyones sake, we wish for all our members to be 'in the know' and not feel left out. For now until the entire guidebook is finished you can follow the progress here. Understand that each section that is currently dated has been revised, if it is not dated it has not been revised yet, all new rules are being enforced starting the day they have been added. Be sure to keep up with the revisions and make yourself familiar with them as we go.

22nd February 2018 | After some staff discussion we have made an announcement regarding character names and some extra clarification that is not detailed in the guidebook. Please be sure to look over this announcement here and reply if you need.

21st February 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are up this month, go and nominate your favourites here!

20th February 2018 | We have a new poll up, Leadership Battle Grace Period Poll! We are considering changing our grace period for leadership battles to offer some more down time. Go read about it an give us your vote!

18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
16th April 2018 | Caeleste's Seasons and Years are now organized in an easy to read table. We are currently working on a coded version but please feel free to check it out at the bottom of the page here! With that being said our Year and Season has been updated! It is now Fall in Year Three!

13th April 2018 | It's Friday the 13th and Leonidas is out for blood! Come join the Sharads as they confront the Shishira demanding answers about the death of their Emperor's child! It's sure to be an enthralling thread! Check it out here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

28th February 2018 | After a long battle, Vithmiris has been declared winner and keeps his reign as the Shishira Emperor! Thank you to our guest judges and staff who judged the riveting battle. You can check out the results here!

3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
Year III | Fall
The leaves that have turned their auburn and crimson colors are now falling to the earth. Many trees are barren as the cold temperatures of fall set in. Many animals are fattening themselves for the winter to come. There is talk this winter is going to be a hard one so many are prepping early. The air is crisp and most mornings are accompanied by a thin layer of ice as it drops below freezing a few hours after the sun sets. The hides on many animals, especially the equines are thickening as the northern winds bring in a heavy chill. Many are nervous the rumors of a harsh winter is true. Those smart enoough stock up on fire wood and supplies in hopes they will be prepared. Nearly all the mirgatorial birds have flown to the warmest parts of Caeleste by now, almost a month ealier than normal!
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

100 posts

Hemanta

218 posts

Sharad

179 posts

Vasanta

144 posts

Shishira

205 posts
  • Member of the Month
    Cia
    A wonderful asset to Caeleste as a whole! Not only does she dedicate her time as a staff member but she also spends a lot of her time being an amazing writer! She is very friendly in the chat box and her characters are very well developed. It seems everytime she steps into chat box or our discord, everything seems to light up! We are blessed to have her apart of the team and cannot thank you enough for your dedication and creativity!
  • Thread of the Month
    Standing in the Way of the Light
    A wild tale of two very dark creatures meeting for a second time... Xavier, possessed by 'The Darkness' tries to warn Resin about the demon inside of him but she is far too fearless to listen. Long story short The Darkness and Resin strike a deal... For twelve months the demon will on feed on her and then on the last day of the twelve months it will leave Xavier's body and never return. However it refuses to leave empty handed and as it leave Xavier it will take Resin's soul! It's a daring, darking, emotional and twisted thread that won't leave you dissapointed!
  • Couple of the Month
    Rhiannon & Wellington
    A very interesting duo that you would never expect to be friends. The noble, strong headed, and rather independant Rhiannon versus Wellington, an eccentric character that has a weak moral compass but hilarious nonetheless. Their dynamics make for very interesting and rather comical threads. You can't help but wonder why a mare like Rhiannon spends her time with a creature like him but then also thankful she is there to take care Wellington and save him from all of his shenanigans.
  • Character of the Month
    Xaiver
    A soul tormented by his own demons and terrible past, Xavier is a unique character to Caeleste. The poor boy seems to have endured Hell - quite literally - only to be further tormented in recent times. While he is not the monster that lives within him, his hold on the metaphorical beast seems to be waning. We can't wait to see what is in store for Xavier's future and whether or not he will shake the hold of his inner demons!
  • Quote of the Month
    Resin
    "Another time, perhaps. I believe we've both tormented him enough for today."

A sad moment in the thread Standing in the Way of the Light where Resin turns down the Darkness, the demon within Xavier. However tempted, she has more respect for Xavier and tries to decline as delicately as she knows... It is a capturing moment where the apathetic Resin shows something for the damned Xavier.
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 04-21-2018, 11:25 PM

Greeshma Leader Auditions [12/13/2017 - 01/03/2018]
gender❇❇❇❇❇
age❇❇❇❇❇
height❇❇❇❇❇
breed❇❇❇❇❇
sexuality❇❇❇❇❇
posts619
carats 9,503,963,362€ Carats
(The Plot Bringer) played by perm_identity ---, posted schedule 12-12-2017, 03:11 PM. link #1
Greeshma Domain Leader Auditions
12/13/2017 - 01/03/2018
Welcome! Due to inactivity the role for Greeshma’s emperor/empress is open! This is a very important role because this will be the life force that breathes the fire within the Greeshma alliance! There is no right or wrong character for the role, your audition will be judged solely on your IC post! Be sure you have read over the domain and land rules in the guidebook. Activity is going to be very important for this role. In no time at all we will be starting our second site wide plot and activity for the domain leader is key! Please keep in mind for the few requirements you have to follow in order to be an Emperor/Empress for a domain. Staff is always here to answer any questions, please do not hesitate to ask the staff anything! The only stupid question is one not asked!

Things You Should Know

Emperor/Empress characters are to be active. They must post three times in their Domain within a two week time period or they are deemed 'inactive' and removed of their title.

Emperor/Empress are allowed to make any set rules for their Domain and are able to choose punishments for those that defy their law (as long as it does not involve powerplaying without permission).

These said rules and ranks need to be made and posted by said Emperor/Empress within their land. If you need a table coded please feel free to message Carhartt, they will be more than happy to help!

Each Domain is allowed up to three boards within their land to represent specific areas within the Domain. These are chosen/decided upon by Emperor/Empress.

There is allowed an extra fourth board for a short period of time to represent a specific event such as a ball or festival.

Now that you are well aware of the all the requirements, it’s time to get the ball rolling! In order to apply for a domain leader role you must fill out the appropriate form, which is provided below. You must also post an IC character post coming to said land, claiming it and somewhere describe either a small snippet or large description on their intentions for the alliance. Any character can try out, there are no restrictions. They can be brand new or a long time Caelestian! Remember quality over quantity and have fun! Don’t be nervous and try out, you’ll never know!

The Judging

Depending on the number of tryouts, Caeleste staff will pick the top three (or more, we will see)! Once those are chosen, the staff will open the poll for the members of Caeleste to vote! That way our members feel they got help pick out the next leader!

The Application

Be sure to fill out this form and then post IC. Must be a complete post, no WIPS. Tables and html coding are permitted, but will not contribute to overall judging! Good luck guys, and most importantly have fun!

OOC Name:
Have you had any previous leadership positions?:
Years of RP Experience:
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?:

Character Name:
Position Seeking:
Link to Profile:
IC Example: (This post should be of your character claiming their land. We’re looking at the quality over quantity of the post. Please make sure to stay within the minimum word limit, though.)

Code:
<B>OOC Name:</b>
<B>Have you had any previous leadership positions?:</b>
<B>Years of RP Experience:</b>
<B>Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?:</b>

<HR>

<B>Character Name:</b>
<B>Position Seeking:</b>
<B>Link to Profile:</b>
<B>IC Example:</b> (This post should be of your character claiming their land. We’re looking at the quality over quantity of the post. Please make sure to stay within the minimum word limit, though.)

Anyone who tries out will receive 1,000 carats!
Tag Me: @Plot Account
Find
genderMare
age6 year old
height19.0 hh
breedThoroughbred x Percheron x Hanoverian
sorceryLight Control
sexualityPolysexual
posts24
carats 1,643€ Carats
(Medic) played by perm_identity Glass, posted schedule 12-12-2017, 06:32 PM. link #2
OOC Name: Glass
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: moderator and administrator for Equitale for 2 years,
Gaelica: Herd Leader on Pantheon for 2 real years, 8 in game years
Mahaziver: Leader of Azoic Realm on Pantheon for 3 months until it closed
Years of RP Experience: 8 Years
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I try my hardest to stay active and to include people into my plots. I also work part time so I have plenty of time throughout the day to spend working on plots and posts. I also love world building and want to have fun and leave my mark on this realm!

Character Name: Hallelujah
Position Seeking: Greeshma Leader
Link to Profile: [click]
IC Example:

Word had spread quickly across Caeleste, sinking into ears like water into the thirsty sands that blanketed Greeshma. It seemed like only yesterday that she had first landed here beneath the trees that surrounded the oasis, meeting the Hyrda king himself. Dual helmed, like a pair of dramatist's masks. But days had passed since their meeting. Weeks even, and the rumor mill was turning every day, grinding out whispers of weakness. The flour of rebellion and the heat that oppressed Greeshma seemed as though it were enough to turn them into grand cakes of Power Struggle. Hands reaching towards the chess board, moving pieces like children without a concept of the rules. Hallelujah knew the rules. She had been born a child of politics, cast aside into the life of a religious archaeologist. She knew what these lands meant to the people within them, what the history could reveal. She had already dedicated her time to uncovering tombs within the sands, to vacating those hallowed halls of their treasures for display within museums.

But without Rex Igni to govern these lands, they would soon fall into chaos. The two-sided coin had seemed to rule with some ease, each mind taking the other's into consideration when important decisions were being made. She feared that less civil minds might try to reign, hatred and fierce attitudes taking hold of the wheel to steer this nation into uncharted and tumultuous waters.

Hallelujah was no war monger, she was no hot-headed politician hell-bent on creating chaos and sorrow. She was a pacifist. A lover, not a fighter. She feared that if she didn't step up, havoc would be wreaked among these sandstone hills. She could feel that those dark days were coming if she wouldn't try to take the helm and seek safe harborage for this ship. So there she stood, creamy gold wings tucked against her sides, high upon the plateau that gave her a view of the realm. Her blue eyes peered down her nose at the horizon, the wind catching her hair and whipping it into a frenzy. A storm was coming, she could feel it.

"I wish to claim this land for the people of Greeshma, to serve it as it's caretaker and to guide it as the Greeshma sees fit. Allow me to be your steward, Greeshma. Allow me to guide your people into a better tomorrow."

She would not be greedy now, would not make demands of a god that had seen fit to grant her back that magic that had flowed through her veins since birth. Perhaps she would be able to guide this nation's people back into the light.

I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night
Tag Me: @Hallelujah
Find
genderStallion
age6 year old
height19.2 hh
breedFriesian
sorceryFire Control
sexualityPolysexual
posts115
carats 43,416€ Carats
plotterShop of Horrors
trackerGaggle of Misfits
“I’d look good on you. I’m putting you on my to-do list.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity Reli, posted schedule 12-22-2017, 11:43 AM. link #3
OOC Name: Reli
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: Yes; I've been both a moderator and administrator on numerous roleplaying sites. I also have had other characters in leadership positions on other sites c: (most recently Tiamat at Helovia, for about 6 months before the site closed).
Years of RP Experience: About 10
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I consider myself pretty active. I'm online everyday, and do my best to post as much as I can. I really enjoy Caeleste and would love to see it thrive for many more years!

Character Name: Hassan
Position Seeking: Emperor of Greeshma
Link to Profile: Click!
IC Example:

Baby I’m preying on you tonight
It is only spring, but one would never know that here.

In the skies above, the sun is relentless, resting high and proud as it allows its golden rays to fall freely upon the desert underneath, streaming like glittering beams of beautiful fire. Below, the ruddy sands soak up the warmth eagerly, quickly thawing from the night’s brisk chill. Only the hardiest of creatures can be seen moving about this time of day, when shade is sparse and water is nearly impossible to find, leaving little relief to be found from the scorching heat. It is a wasteland for most—a dangerous wilderness of feverish ferocity.

Bones, long-since desiccated by the harsh elements, lay scattered haphazardly across the dunes, warning those who dare step into Devil’s Perch that this is not a place for the weak of heart. A withered jawbone is suddenly strewn by a cloven hoof of the stallion, his bright eyes flickering briefly to the dried bone as it skips across the arid cinders, not unlike a rock would skip across water, before his sharp gaze continues to roam across this vast territory. Born from the sun and sands, Hassan feels comfortable here. The sun’s rays feel like a welcome embrace as they fall across his broad back, warming his dark skin with little effort.

With an opportune grin twisting his dark lips, the large man flashes a glance to the white stallion several paces behind him. “Come, brother, let us wake this sleeping kingdom!” He declares with great passion lighting in his gaze, and deeper he presses into the fiery wilds. The Friesian has heard tales of the quiet realm of Devil’s Perch, nestled within the northern deserts of Caeleste, seemingly lethargic in both activity and enterprise. It is the descriptions that had initially attracted him to the rumors, reminding him of the wilderness of his youth.

From there, it hadn’t taken much to convince Hassan to direct his travels northward.

Cresting a sizable dune, he looks out across the kingdom with fortune in his eye. “Follow me, people of Devil’s Perch, so Caeleste will know your dominion once more, that you will no longer be an afterthought on their lips,” the sands carry his voice easily across the vast distance, reaching out to those who rest in the shadows, “With Greeshma’s blessing, this land will again see the fruitful days of the past!” His declaration is one of wild strength.

He chuckles gleefully, the sound low and husky in his throat. Pausing for a moment, his emerald eyes take in all that lies before him, his gaze glittering like jewels beneath the brilliance of the sun, hungry and steadfast. “I, as your Emperor, will usher this quiet kingdom into recognition once more,” his voice is softer now, more resolute, as the grin deepens into a smirk across his obsidian lips. Raising his head, Hassan inhales a mighty breath, and relishes the familiarity of the desert around him. It is a beautiful wilderness, his heart’s harbor. Turning his head again to his brother, he gestures with a flourish of his swarthy locks, which cascade about his shoulders, and speaks simply:

“Welcome home.”

ooc; Ali has given me permission to pp Kadin being there!
“Speech.”
Hassan
Hunt you down, eat you alive
(Just like animals)
please tag Hassan in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

also be aware that Hassan is usually an M-rated character.
Tag Me: @Hassan
Find
postsN/A
carats 0€ Carats
(Guest), posted schedule 12-22-2017, 02:11 PM. link #4
OOC Name: Phish
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: Yes, I led the Arae for several months on LTTS and Division 7 on Fairy Tail Bliss for a similar amount of time. I was also a part of the FTB staff for a while before it was closed.
Years of RP Experience: Over 10 years
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I am completely enamored with the world of Caeleste and am very active. My creativity has very little bounds and I love coming up with plots and groups for others to participate in. On LTTS, I came up with a plot that was picked up by the staff and expanded site wide. As leader of Greeshma, I will be sure to come up with exciting plots for the herd, and community, to enjoy!

Character Name: Suraj Almani
Position Seeking: Emperor
Link to Profile: Suraj
IC Example: 

Suraj Almani

This place was nothing like the Umonji's desert. The earth beneath Suraj's hooves was solid, if cracked in a spider web's pattern. Dusty red hills wrinkled the landscape and stood firm under the watch of large plateaus. The stallion pawed at the ground in wonder, awed that such a region even existed. He left the shadow of a delicate arch and smiled with pleasure when the blazing sun sought to scorch his hide. Tail lifted away from his body, it dragged lightly behind him. He was born to live in this climate.

As if with a mind of their own, his legs began to stride across the wasteland. Inquiring cerulean eyes hunted for any sign of the current residents. Surely others recognized beauty of this place? As he trekked further in, doubt began to grow. Though there seemed to be signs of others, the marks were old and the scents weak. Where was their leader?

Suraj began to pick up speed, a familiar emotion starting to burn in his chest. No warriors had stopped him at the border to ensure his good intentions. Any eyes he felt upon him seemed to turn quickly away. A barbarian roamed their lands, would no one stop him? Nostrils flared as he dug in his heals and flew towards the center of the waste. Curls streaming behind him, he bellowed at the plateau which rose in the distance.

Sweat coalesced on Suraj's neck and back as he threw himself at the mesa. Stairs without count lined the shaded side of the rock and he climbed them with fervor. Surely the leader would be at the top! They wouldn't have left their people to fend for themselves. Teeth gritted in anger at the very thought, Suraj hurled himself into the sunlight.

Righteous fury was the only thing that held him up as his muscles trembled with exhaustion. An accusatory gaze searched wildly for the one responsible with the protection of these lands. When his eyes found nothing, a cold chill swept over him. Slowly, he crossed the length of the mesa and stood overlooking the entirety of the desert wasteland. In the distance, a flush of bright green blossomed with life. The sparkle of water indicated an oasis and, if Suraj squinted, he could spot several shapes moving.

Once again, rage burgeoned in his chest. He'd hoped that whoever last ruled here would have at least had the decency to take their people with them. From what Suraj had learned of Caeleste so far, it was a miracle these equines hadn't already been conquered and enslaved. Wrath slowly gave way to determination as Suraj stood at the edge of the plateau. He would not permit that to happen.

Eyes locked on the oasis rich with life, Suraj rose into a rear with a howl upon his lips. He crashed down as wind rushed around him, "I Suraj Almani pledge my life to lead the equines of this land! Let us become a beacon of justice, to which all others look for guidance and solace! We will fight for what is good and right in the world and defend those who cannot protect themselves!" Suraj's chest heaved with fervor as purpose and resolved flourished within him. Under his rule, the oppressed would find sanctuary and the warriors meaning. For what was the purpose of fighting if not for a cause?
OOC |

Tag Me: @Suraj
genderMare
age8 year old
height15.2 hh
breedArabian x Warmblood x Mustang
sorceryMetal Control
sexualityPansexual
posts70
carats 6,671€ Carats
(Second in Command) played by perm_identity Dawn, posted schedule 01-01-2018, 01:16 PM. link #5
OOC Name: Dawn
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: I had a couple of characters on Pantheon that had their own herd, but no kings or queens.
Years of RP Experience: 10
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I absolutely love this place. I want to become a more integral part of the daily hustle and bustle. I also really want to better myself as an roleplayer and I think a leadership role would really help me in this striving.

Character Name: Eowyn
Position Seeking: Greeshma Leader
Link to Profile: http://caeleste-rpg.net/misc.php?page=de...ons#switch
IC Example:

The sun had just begun to rise above the flat horizon of the land, soaking the world in tones of red and orange. Sand sifted below the mare's weight as one foot followed the other. Her path would be no secret. The warrior within her itched at the thought. But the meaning of this day was far too important to be delayed by the covering of her tracks. Ears swiveled in order to take in the sounds of the morning. Sand shifting and a soft breeze were all that she could hear. There were no birds singing. No creatures here to interrupt the buzzing thoughts in her mind. She was all aflutter. Blood pumped through her veins with a hearty rush. This day meant a lot and she didn't want anything to ruin it.

The mare had never had big ambitions of power. She had never dreamt of climbing the ladder. Her sisters of the herd where she was raised were all seen as equals. They fought alongside each other with no titles. No power governed them. It was a democracy. The first evil she knew came from the loins of greed. The creature, no monster, who held her in chains was thirsty for power and it drove him mad. That lust was what made him the beast that he was. And she wanted nothing to do with it. When she was freed from that dungeon she was faced with kings and queens. Some of them resembled her former captor. But some, some helped her to change her mind about what power could be. It could create something beautiful. A kingdom built on sturdy foundations with the occupants more like family than neighbors. It was in one of these herds, under the watchful eye of a beloved Queen, that Eowyn found herself again. She became an active part of the kingdom. She learned her trade of blacksmithing there. She found her passion. A reason to rise with the sun every morning.

When that land fell into disrepair she was forced to move on. To find new happiness. She had begun to grow that joy for life once again in this new land of Caeleste. But there was still something missing. That kingdom that she had so loved. It was gone from this place. Sure there were strong kingdoms here. But none of them were hers. And so, she thought, perhaps she would make one hers. This land had fallen silent in her time here. With no true leader to guide it the place was in shambles. Eowyn had not spent much time in these lands, that was true, but she knew of them. She had prayed to its God. Prayed that he would grant her the magic that her metalworking required. Prayed that he could help her make it so her metal appendage would continue to work. And he did. With this grace, Eowyn vowed to serve him. What better way to serve than to lead his land into a new shining era?

With thoughts clearing from her mind Eowyn took in the scenery of the land. It was nothing like her home. Dipped in crimson and dunes of sand. Her home had been painted with an Amazonian paintbrush. Foilage and forest greens. But she could make this her home. She could thrive here. She stopped her trek. Eyes turning to the sky which rippled in colors. Her pulse fluttered with the beauty of it all. Heart filled to the brim with the hope of this outing. Once more I pray to the God of Greeshma. You saw worth in me once and I hope that you can see it again. I wish to make this land, your land, my own in your name. I promise to lead it with integrity and heart. No longer will your lands be filled with silence. Instead, it will ring with the laughter of your people. Their hearths will be as warm as my forge. With that declaration the mare let her eyes fall back to the horizon. Waiting. For what she was unsure, but whatever was to come Eowyn felt that it would be good.
Tag Me: @Eowyn
Find
genderStallion
age8 year old
height17.0 hh
breedoldenburg x holsteiner
sorceryFire Control
sexualityPolysexual
posts19
carats 2,164€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity bruiser, posted schedule 01-02-2018, 11:25 AM. link #6

i'm a product of my anger

OOC Name: Bruiser
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: yes, i've held several king/queen positions over the years
Years of RP Experience: 9 years
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I love this site, and I want to play a role in sparking off interesting plots, especially with a character like Mattie.

Character Name: Mathias Erebyx
Position Seeking: King of Greeshma
Link to Profile: http://caeleste-rpg.net/member.php?actio...e&uid=1195
IC Example:

He had forgotten that he had killed the unkillable (twice), that he had set fire to the nation that had sought to emulate heaven, that he had always destroyed what had attempted to destroy him in kind. He had allowed himself to be dragged down into the void of his own mind, into the same apathy that had once haunted him after Jetsam had left them behind --- he had forgotten his rage and the fire that had fed into it, the forge in his chest and the smoke in his lungs that twisted around his empty ribcage.

He walked like a god and he burned like the sun, his lips peeling back from his teeth in a scorched smile as he entered the desolation that was the Devil’s Perch. He was those who dared to defy the divine, with an inferno beneath their skin and fury raging in their lungs, who raised their voices against the universe and their fists against the gods who governed it.

He would not forget himself again.

“Rex Igni,” The call rasps itself from deep in his chest, cracking across the landscape like lightning. There was nothing before him, no activity in sight -- the desert was deserted, and the throne lay bereft of a king. The setting sun illuminated the lands before him in the grasp of dusk, and he knew -- this would be the crown he finally placed upon his own head, and everything the light touched would be his own. He would bring glory to this nation, these fighters whose blood was as molten as his own.

“If you still care for your kingdom, get your ass out here and face me like a man. Otherwise, I claim Greeshma’s crown as my own!”

Either the two-headed king would appear, or his claim would be acknowledged. He refused to think about what might happen should Greeshma reject him; after all, what God would protest a king who would rise up to bring them to prominence once more? He was born of royal blood, no matter how much the bitch had tried to deny him his birthright, and who else but the boy born of flames for the kingdom that worshiped the sun?

oh dear

i'm a bullet in a loaded gun
coding by bruiser.
Tag Me: @Mathias
Find
genderStallion
age7 year old
height22.0 hh
breedShire x Friesian x Thoroughbred
sorceryFire Control
sexualityPansexual
posts8
carats 782€ Carats
plotterPlotter
trackerTracker
“Your first mistake was overestimating your own worth, your second was underestimating mine”
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Elidhu, posted schedule 01-02-2018, 04:57 PM. link #7
OOC Name: Elidhu
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: Yes, not on Caeleste. I've held a Queen, a King, and a major Faction Canon character on various sites
Years of RP Experience: 10+ years
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: I honestly just want to contribute much more to Caeleste. I know I am able to do this without a position. I'm willing and happy to plot with everyone and jump right into anything a season/kingdom may need. I also love to help host site events and such.

Character Name: Lysandros Elentiya
Position Seeking: Emperor of Greeshma
Link to Profile: http://caeleste-rpg.net/member.php?actio...e&uid=1507
IC Example:

A vast expanse of red sands and stone extended into the horizon before him. The land had faded from alabaster and grey to rich emerald, to the realm of Greeshma. Lysandros had not long been in Caeleste, but he had heard there was a search for a king to rule the domain of summer. His massive frame carried him with determination through the borders of the other domains, and into the heart of Devil’s Perch. It was arid, and the heat was sweltering. A thin sheen of sweat glossed over his chiseled physique as he moved beneath the sun. His thick banner hung heavy against his muscular neck, clinging to it like a scarf. It only added to his discomfort in this heat. Lysandros was a child that was born of the fury of the mountains themselves. The magma upon his body flowed as tumultuously as that beneath the earth’s crust.
Lysandros pried his cracked labrums apart, peeling away some of the flesh as he stared into the desert horizon. The path here had not been easy, it was treacherous. One falter could lead to serious consequences. Death was not an option for the ash and obsidian gladiator. Passion to rule, and lead the kingdom that hailed fire surged within him. Lysandros could feel it rage like a wildfire, untamed and unwilling to yield to any kind of opposition. His fierce gaze stared ahead, taking in the fading scents of the equines who’d come here before him. The wind that ripped the sediment from the ground was eager to dissipate all traces of what was before him. What would surely remain dead and buried in the past.
Lysandros would leave no room for failure. His staggered movements came to a halt. The familiar sensations of déjà vu refusing to ease now that he was in the heart of this season’s domain. “I have come to claim what is mine. I will leave no room for dispute. I am destined to lead Greeshma into the future. I will kindle and ignite the hearts of all who call Greeshma home. I am the fire, I am the fury of the mountains. I am Lysandros Elentiya!” He called out with a violent passion, slamming his right dagger into the sand as he did so. Sand splayed and arced into the air around his frame. His breaths came out in short, forceful blasts of air. His nares flared as he arched his neck, staring straight ahead with determination. He would not cease until he had achieved victory.
“I have come to prove that I am not above the equines of Greeshma. I am one of them, and will rule beside them. Not above them. Give me the crown, and I will make Greeshma thrive.”  Lysandros shouted once more, his pale enamels exposed now to the dry air. Lysandros would await his answer, determined to prove that he was the best to orchestrate an entire nation. A nation of fire, fury, and passion. All that Lysandros stood for, and all that he would continue to fight for.
x
Tag Me: @Lysandros
Find
genderStallion
age4 year old
height16.2 hh
breedThoroughbred x Akhal Teke
sorcery
sexualityBisexual
posts38
carats 1,902€ Carats
“"they caged me for my beauty, and then would not let me sing"”
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity e-cho, posted schedule 01-02-2018, 08:35 PM. link #8

babe,

I'll wait for you,

you don't come through,

OOC Name: e-cho
Have you had any previous leadership positions?: yeah, i've had a herd here and there on various places ;3;
Years of RP Experience: 10 years ! :D
Why do you think you, the player, deserve this position?: takes a deep breath. Well hello friends. As always it's up to you to decide if I'm worthy of your crown, but I think it would fit on my dear Dama here. I'm a hard worker and will work hard for you and with you to be inclusive and draw up some juicy things to spice up our land here. I want to help shape Cae and shake things up. More than that, I want to rise to the challenge and be someone to bring a smile to your face when we do things! <3

Character Name: Damascus
Position Seeking: Emperor
Link to Profile: http://caeleste-rpg.net/member.php?actio...e&uid=1290
IC Example:
He'd stood in gilded halls with gold strewn about and treasures as far as the eye could see, he'd been born to a privileged life with a family who cherished him as dearly as any child could be. He'd walked alongside the greats and grew up with women who could make the very earth tremble in their passing. His was an educated which moulded him into one of the finest blue bloods that had hailed from his lands. And now?

Now Damascus stood at the top of a cliff to gaze over the barren sand. Beside him a skull grinned gaily up to meet his own disdainful look. Brows rose marginally before he carelessly kicked it off the edge. There was hardly a puff of sand at the bottom to show that it had made any progress in this desert that threatened to eat and destroy even the most determined. Lucky for Damascus he was raised in the heat and bred for summer. The sweltering sun did little to stop his descent down into the sand dunes below, nor did it halt his progress when beads of sweat formed along the line of his brow. No. Nothing would stop him from reaching the center where they all waited.

In his den of iniquity and cesspool of gossip and salacious rumors, he'd heard of the lands much like his home that held no emperor with a crown upon his head. Long before he'd been born, Damascus was granted a crown. The golden laurel proudly was displayed upon his hairless head, glistening and glinting as bright as the sun as it followed its path through the heavens above. It was on a whim he chose to come, mulling over what could be done and the sheer number of doors that now were within his grasp -- within his future. What would being a ruler bring ? It would not bring back his dead sister, but his reach would be far and wide.

Would the others revolt?

Quite possibly. Damascus knew he still had much to learn, he was an idiot and apathetic in many ways. But it was in the smaller things, the finer details, which he sewed his crop and harvested it. A man of planning and cunning, he would fit atop a throne to build a place of culture and art and deceit. A nest of vipers lay at his feet, and he was ready to grab the bull by the horns.

The dripping of water was what alerted him first to the small entrance near another canyon. It seemed to loom up out of nowhere in particular; one moment he'd been at the foot of his vantage point, and the next it was as though Greeshma wished him to enter his rolling kingdom and find a home within its caves. Upon his face a smug smile lit and he looked about. There was a pathway, well trodden, into the darkness. Fortune favors the bold, and bold Damascus was. He strode forth as though the crown was already bestowed upon his brow, rounding the corner into a great antechamber with many more passageways that led to the rest of this hidden oasis.

"Magificent, he breathed at last, green eyes glossing over for but a moment as his dreams began to spiral larger and larger. "People of Greeshma," proclaimed he, "I have come to lead you into a new age. Your old Emperor has left you -- abandoned you to the sands that whisper of the demise of a once great people. I urge you, do not fall, do not let this be the end. Come with me and we shall show the world what richness lies within each of your breasts and beats with the pounding of your heart! Follow me, dear people, and let yourself be fulfilled in your wildest fantasies where you may find what it is you've always sought." During his speech, he'd carefully circled and then moved to the center of the room, meeting the eyes of those that gathered, willing them to fall into line. He was a glutton in some regards, and his sins were many, but the truth and sincerity in his voice could not be denied.

Damascus was a man with a vision, one he was willing to share with this hidden land and bring glory to them once more.

Tag Me: @Damascus
Find
posts83
carats 760,723€ Carats
trackerPosting Contest
“still pissed about not being a mermaid”
(Inactive), posted schedule 01-04-2018, 09:25 AM. link #9
Auditions Closed
These auditions are now closed and under review from staff!

Thank you all for your interest and your excellent auditions! It will be a tough call for staff! Be on the look out for the upcoming poll to finally select the new leadership of Greeshma!
Please tag me where you need me! PM for Discord!

Please note that I work 12 hours a day Mon-Fri. I may be slow at posting, but I will post!

Tag Me: @Blushie
Find