o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:11 PM

|Completed| doubts that linger
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 12-16-2017, 06:37 PM. link #1
Vithmiris
The Vampire King

It was time to finally make an attempt at meeting with another leader, and although he was not terribly looking forward to having to be diplomatical and polite, there was a sense of nostalgic excitement at being in such a position that required him to think about the long term, not just the short. He sent a letter via carrier pidgeon to his fellow winter ruler, a simple thing, merely asking to meet on neutral ground where it would be, hopefully, a little less awkward for them both. Unlikely, though, given what the servants around the Citadel had told him about the other domains. It came as no surprise that Shishira's dominion was not looked upon with kind eyes.

In truth, Vithmiris was not out to change that outlook. He simply wishes to meet with the other winter emperor, so they can at least gain an initial understanding of each other, and see where they stand.

And so, the Vampire King left his home and travelled the lands to reach the boarders of the Indian Flats - where he had been roaming around for a while, wasting time really, - and the Alligator Alleyway. Slythe had ventured here to find her creature, although at this current point, he wasn't sure of her success. She was probably still in there, honestly.

But he stays away from the waters, and gazes out in the direction of the Arctic Highlands. There is still a cold breeze that flows down from the snow, but next to the humidity of the swamp it means very little. Here he waits.

@Nylah
Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts459
carats 85,601€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
“Are we not wise enough to give all we are?”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 01-04-2018, 04:57 AM. link #2
NYLAH ZHAOIANAS THE EMPEROR OF HEMANTA
Their journey into the Passage had yielded them another soul to free, and so Nylah and Kalina were returning calmly back to Hemanta, where they would go and seek out Willow and check she was well before finishing their daily tasks. On the edge of the Alleyway, before the dense foliage took over, he could see the peaks of his home beyond and he wanted to journey faster than usual, but Kalina was the one who slowed him.

“Peace, my friend,” she says to him. “We will get there in time. Don’t run yourself to death, you need some energy left for later.”

Nylah gave a tired smile. “Aye, I do. Thank you, but let us go…” he says, and the pair begin their walk. He knew he had heard rumours of a new leadership in the Ridge as well, and his thoughts darkened as he thought over Shishira and those who followed him. He thought of Winchester and her violent injuries, at the hands of those who followed the beast who had darkened Caeleste.

So when they come to the edge of the alleyway, where their land would meet the Highlands, he was surprised to find a tall dark shape there, looking out at his lands. Nylah, who had once been friendly to all he met, was calm and quiet when he met newcomers and strangers now, learning first if he should give them his time of day or not.

Yet he smelt of the Ridge, and Nylah’s feathered crest rose, all down his neck to his withers. He stopped with a good distance between he and the orange-eyed stallion, not looking at him in concern yet – just curious. Perhaps he had only been there once and that was why he smelt of the place.

He would soon see.

“Who are you, staring at the Highlands in such a way?” He asks, his voice calm and his eyes fixated upon the stranger. “I am Nylah Zhaoianas, and Emperor of Hemanta,” he decided that to speak his name now rather than to leave it till later was a better practice.

Kalina was standing beside him, head cocked and watching him closely, wondering who this was.
nylah zhaoianas and kalina
emperor of hemanta and mated to willow - tag in all posts
Tag Me: @[Nylah]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-04-2018, 06:02 AM. link #3
Vithmiris

I only want to cut you open, and tun my tongue along your heart.
The stallion's blood scent reaches his nose shortly before the distant sounds of footsteps (the senses of a vampire certainly did come in handy), and Vithmiris slowly curls his head around to look at the creatures that approach. He turns slightly, fixing his position to face the pair a little better, and listens to the words.

So far, no deep-founded distrust. That would probably change in the next few seconds...

"Vithmiris Eberwolf... Emperor of Shishira."

He falls silent after the simple words pass his lips, softly, genuinely. There is no malice to be found as of yet. He needs to think of others now, not just himself, and not just Slythe. Of course, she is always at the forefront of most of his reasoning, but there are others involved now as well.

You should kill them both. Devour their souls. Consume them.
You should go back to sleep.
Screw you, I know you want to destroy them. Drain them until there's nothing left but a husk! Feed on their souls, let them become part of you.
Back to sleep, now!
Fuck you.

The mental argument with Baskerville passes as quickly as it had started, and all within the brief moments after his own introduction, where he watches the other pair calmly. "I did send a letter ahead, but I suppose if you've been elsewhere, you wouldn't have received it yet." He states dryly, mentally rolling his eyes and sighing, but remaining still on the outside. "I thought it was time the leaders of winter meet, since I have taken over management of the Ridge."

Speaks | Thinks/Baskerville | Sounds Like | @Nylah
Find Reply
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts459
carats 85,601€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
(Emperor) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 01-04-2018, 05:57 PM. link #4
The scent was there for a reason it seemed, and it was an abrupt change that came present upon Nylah’s face not when the stranger spoke his name, but when he spoke his title. A dark crept into them, narrowing his gaze slightly as Kalina went on edge, golden eyes now locked on him and not missing a single movement from him.

There was a silence that hung between them, Nylah knowing that Romero had been left behind and another had come in, but he hadn’t known who it was. Now he did, this third Emperor, third leader, and he was watching him with a dark, sullen expression.

He had not forgotten what Shishira had done to their home for so long. He had been the cause of so much distrust and anger, a spoiled god who had demanded they find something of his that he had lost, and he had made them suffer for it.

“Obviously,” Nylah responded, his voice sarcastic, and his tone lacking all signs of his usual cool or friendly nature. His eyes were hard as he watched him. “And what is it you think we should do, that I’d be happy to meet you and we’d have an accord? Not likely,” Nylah said, not referring to the winters. As far as he was concerned, Shishira was a god of Darkness, not of the cold winter like Hemanta.

“One of those who lives in your Ridge was responsible for one of my followers being attacked and badly wounded not long ago, but before your time so for now, I have nothing to hold against you – at least, not yet,” he says, but he is cold in his response. He was watching for any movement now. Nylah knew he shouldn’t be judging another as quickly, but when Shishira was involved … he didn’t understand why any lived under the roof of his kingdom, a god who was so high and mighty he couldn’t even have done his own work.

“Is there anything else you wanted, or just to look at me?” He asks, wondering what else there was here. He wanted nothing more than to get home – and he wondered, now, with a stronger leader in the Ridge… what would happen to it now.
@Vithmiris - cold nylah is interesting :D
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-05-2018, 07:46 PM. link #5
Vithmiris

Mmm, their souls would be so tasty though... C'mon, lemme eat em!

It is amusing, even though it was expected, to see the feathered stallion's reaction; the change in his eyes, and the cold (and potentially disgusted) tone. A cross between a smirk and a snarl pull at the edges of Vithmiris' lips at the rude comment of not making an accord, but he manages to restrain himself from letting his more egotistical side lash out as he once would have, "No need to be so cold," Oh, that is most definitely a pun, "But if that's the way it will be, I don't quite care what you think of the previous actions of those in the Ridge."

In fact, he doesn't care what anyone thinks of anything, "I just thought, perhaps, you would be more appreciative of the fact a new leadership would go out of their way to meet you on neutral ground and have nothing more than a civil exchange. Or would you have rather I come with an invading force, trampling everything between the Ridge and the Highlands, posturing about like a child throwing a tantrum just to get your attention?" He snorts lightly, "Sorry if I disappoint you by not being like Shishira. In actual fact, I wished to discuss something with you, although so far, I doubt I will be lucky enough to receive an answer."

Oh, catty. Did he get under your skin a little there?
Shut the fuck up.

Throughout the exchange, Vithmiris remains physically calm, the only movement asides from his mouth is the wind blowing through his hair, sending little black tendrils this way and that. If Nylah doesn't want to talk, fine. All he wants to do was have a civil conversation with him, discuss potential trades if there was anything of interest, and other such things that kingdoms had to do to survive, regardless of their feelings towards each other.

"I was simply going to ask you about the types of resources you export and import; if any. There are only two winter realms here and it is a logical move to ask the longer-standing leader how he keeps his people alive and well. But, if you don't want to share, that's fine."

|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Find Reply
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts459
carats 85,601€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
(Emperor) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 01-06-2018, 04:27 AM. link #6
His golden eyes watched the expression shift on the other Emperor’s face, orange becoming narrowed, and there was no mirth in his eyes as the other spoke. He listened on, forelegs square as he inhaled and exhaled steadily. There was no need for violence or anger, it was just cold and no desire to have anything to do with the ones who ally beneath the dominion of Shishira.

“Even if previous actions are of no concern, Shishira tried to strangle all of Caeleste in order for force us to find what he’d lost. I don’t have any faith nor do I want anything from those who ally under his banner in the Ridge,” Nylah says simply, his voice still colder, unlike his true self. It was strange for him to feel this way, but it was due to the petty nature of his very core – he held it against Shishira for all the suffering under his hand.

It was due to common courtesy now that he remained to listen. His eyes were steeled, listening with pricked ears though there was deep tension running along the lines of his body.

“I only speak for those I serve and protect in Hemanta, and by extension my allies. I don’t know your lands or followers, but I know Shishira well enough to know that he is still a threat to the Caeleste,” Nylah spoke, the cold in his tone lessened. He hadn’t expected to run into the new leader – but Nylah was far too jaded by what had happened in the past to Caeleste, and then the way that Shishira had been during the events with the dragon, he had deliberately imprisoned his siblings – and while Nylah did not know this leader Vithmiris, he was on edge.

“What Hemanta deals in is only business of those who we ally to and trade with actively; I don’t know you and therefore I can’t trust you not to use whatever information on our resources to your own advantage in some manner. All I can tell you, one leader to another, you don’t serve yourself. You serve them,” he says plainly, simply. He means every word of it, and he would have the same answer for any new ruler he had not yet met and who asked him such a question about the inner dealings of their home. “Is there anything else you’d like?”

He asks, more of a formality than anything else now. He was unsure of where to go from here – but gone was the ice cold edge he’d had, though he was still far from friendly. This was most likely, as civil was Nylah was going to be. The white wolf was now sitting as well, though her hair was up and her eyes were fixed, watching, waiting
@Vithmiris - bahaha itsstillsoweird
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-06-2018, 05:40 AM. link #7
Vithmiris

Burn. Well, that was a total waste of time then wasn't it? And yet, you already knew it would be, and did it anyway?
I swear, if I have to tell you to shut the fuck up once more, I will spit you out and leave you to rot in the swamp.
Fuck you, man.

Despite the way their exchange was going down, Vithmiris hardly expected it to go any better (maybe worse, if anything else). What amuses him most, however, is the clear hatred Nylah has for Shishira, and the concern over what the God means for these lands. A truly wicked grin parts his lips and he begins to laugh. At first, a small chuckle, but it breaks clear into a maniacal, hearty cackle that even warrants him throwing his head up a little.

"Well, Emperor Nylah," The laughter stops abruptly and he stares at the pair before him with a deadly serious expression, sunfire eyes glowing out from behind his veil of billowing hair, "He is not the only threat, and you're a fool if you think otherwise. However, despite your cold shoulder and your general rudeness towards me," He cracks another grin, "You have my word that the Ridge will not harm those who follow you, without provocation."

Why are you being so nice?
Because it is about others, and not myself.
Well that's a fucking first.
Fuck you.
Really? Really? That's the best you've got?

The dark stallion turns his gaze over to the swamp behind him, wondering if it would be worth venturing in, to both a) find Slythe, and b) actually making Baskerville think he would make good on his threat. "Believe me or not, that's up to you, I don't really care which you choose." He shrugs as he finally takes a few steps to walk around the pair via the wolf's side, and pauses to look down at her very briefly as he passes before his gaze shifts back to Nylah, "Well, as much of a waste of time as this was for both of us, it still went better than I expected. So that is something, at least."

Just let me at them, please?!
Not worth it. I'll find you a snack on the way home that won't leave feathers stuck in your throat.
... Fine.

|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Find Reply
genderStallion
age6 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian x Mixed
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts459
carats 85,601€ Carats
plotterThe Clan
(Emperor) played by perm_identity Nikkayla, posted schedule 01-19-2018, 05:20 AM. link #8
The cold blew around his hooves, snow gathering a little before him, and it was his winter – he did not believe Shishira was worthy of the mantle of the cold, he had been terrible but it was beyond his control. He only did what would benefit his home, his kingdom and those who he allied to, Sharad and Vasanta being those that he was tied to. They traded words and favours, but nothing was beyond it. So when Vithmiris started laughing, Nylah’s ears seemed to bury deep into his feathers as his crest rose in defiance.

And he snorted, his breath misting on the air as ice grew down his chin and chest, his power over snow leaking from him. “I’ll believe it when I see it. If any resident of Shishira does anything to someone from Hemanta or those allied to us, it will be on your head,” he replies, his voice as cold as it had been.

Kalina’s hackles were up high and she was staring at the red and black being, and when he walked and came by her, she was unable to resist. Her lips rose up from her jawline, teeth shown in a terrible snarl as she spun around after him, following easily with her body protective and ready to defend Nylah and herself, but he kept going.

And as he was going, he spoke.

Nylah just stared after him, his gaze as cold as it had been. He doesn’t speak again, he just watches the figure of the Emperor of the Ridge for a moment longer, before he makes one motion with his head. Kalina gives a bark, and within a flash she was at Nylah’s side, and Nylah was walking in the opposite direction, heading west and to the mountains he called him.

To go to Willow, and wonder what this meant beyond this meeting.
@Vithmiris - Nylah out :D Just for closing for me too <3
Find Reply