o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th April 2018 | Please congratulate the our two newest admins, Kiwi & Mallory! They were promoted thanks to all their hard work and dedication! We also want to thank all our current staff as they have been working really hard to make sure Cae is running smoothly! Keep your eye out as we are going to be hosting auditions to add two new moderators to our staff team!

15th April 2018 | The staff is at it again! A wonderful new type of quest is now offered to you wonderful members of Caeleste by the name of Misc Quests. No matter what it is your character desires they can now got to their Deity and see if they are willing to make their wildest dreams come true! Check out the info and rules here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

31st March 2018 | Of the Month Voting is up - go vote for your favourites here!

25th March 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are up this month, go and nominate your favourites here!

3rd March 2018 | The original Caeleste skin is back in business but we have a few questions that we want our members to decide upon. Please take a moment to look over this poll and give your vote!

* 25th February 2018 | The guidebook is undergoing a well deserved revision! Many things are being clarified and a few additions are being added. When the entire guidebook is finished being revised we will inform all members with an announcement following its finishing. Until now a new change log has been added for future references. Any new additions or changes to the guidebook will be added there for everyones sake, we wish for all our members to be 'in the know' and not feel left out. For now until the entire guidebook is finished you can follow the progress here. Understand that each section that is currently dated has been revised, if it is not dated it has not been revised yet, all new rules are being enforced starting the day they have been added. Be sure to keep up with the revisions and make yourself familiar with them as we go.

22nd February 2018 | After some staff discussion we have made an announcement regarding character names and some extra clarification that is not detailed in the guidebook. Please be sure to look over this announcement here and reply if you need.

21st February 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are up this month, go and nominate your favourites here!

20th February 2018 | We have a new poll up, Leadership Battle Grace Period Poll! We are considering changing our grace period for leadership battles to offer some more down time. Go read about it an give us your vote!

18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
16th April 2018 | Caeleste's Seasons and Years are now organized in an easy to read table. We are currently working on a coded version but please feel free to check it out at the bottom of the page here! With that being said our Year and Season has been updated! It is now Fall in Year Three!

13th April 2018 | It's Friday the 13th and Leonidas is out for blood! Come join the Sharads as they confront the Shishira demanding answers about the death of their Emperor's child! It's sure to be an enthralling thread! Check it out here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

28th February 2018 | After a long battle, Vithmiris has been declared winner and keeps his reign as the Shishira Emperor! Thank you to our guest judges and staff who judged the riveting battle. You can check out the results here!

3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
Year III | Fall
The leaves that have turned their auburn and crimson colors are now falling to the earth. Many trees are barren as the cold temperatures of fall set in. Many animals are fattening themselves for the winter to come. There is talk this winter is going to be a hard one so many are prepping early. The air is crisp and most mornings are accompanied by a thin layer of ice as it drops below freezing a few hours after the sun sets. The hides on many animals, especially the equines are thickening as the northern winds bring in a heavy chill. Many are nervous the rumors of a harsh winter is true. Those smart enoough stock up on fire wood and supplies in hopes they will be prepared. Nearly all the mirgatorial birds have flown to the warmest parts of Caeleste by now, almost a month ealier than normal!
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

100 posts

Hemanta

218 posts

Sharad

179 posts

Vasanta

144 posts

Shishira

205 posts
  • Member of the Month
    Cia
    A wonderful asset to Caeleste as a whole! Not only does she dedicate her time as a staff member but she also spends a lot of her time being an amazing writer! She is very friendly in the chat box and her characters are very well developed. It seems everytime she steps into chat box or our discord, everything seems to light up! We are blessed to have her apart of the team and cannot thank you enough for your dedication and creativity!
  • Thread of the Month
    Standing in the Way of the Light
    A wild tale of two very dark creatures meeting for a second time... Xavier, possessed by 'The Darkness' tries to warn Resin about the demon inside of him but she is far too fearless to listen. Long story short The Darkness and Resin strike a deal... For twelve months the demon will on feed on her and then on the last day of the twelve months it will leave Xavier's body and never return. However it refuses to leave empty handed and as it leave Xavier it will take Resin's soul! It's a daring, darking, emotional and twisted thread that won't leave you dissapointed!
  • Couple of the Month
    Rhiannon & Wellington
    A very interesting duo that you would never expect to be friends. The noble, strong headed, and rather independant Rhiannon versus Wellington, an eccentric character that has a weak moral compass but hilarious nonetheless. Their dynamics make for very interesting and rather comical threads. You can't help but wonder why a mare like Rhiannon spends her time with a creature like him but then also thankful she is there to take care Wellington and save him from all of his shenanigans.
  • Character of the Month
    Xaiver
    A soul tormented by his own demons and terrible past, Xavier is a unique character to Caeleste. The poor boy seems to have endured Hell - quite literally - only to be further tormented in recent times. While he is not the monster that lives within him, his hold on the metaphorical beast seems to be waning. We can't wait to see what is in store for Xavier's future and whether or not he will shake the hold of his inner demons!
  • Quote of the Month
    Resin
    "Another time, perhaps. I believe we've both tormented him enough for today."

A sad moment in the thread Standing in the Way of the Light where Resin turns down the Darkness, the demon within Xavier. However tempted, she has more respect for Xavier and tries to decline as delicately as she knows... It is a capturing moment where the apathetic Resin shows something for the damned Xavier.
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 04-21-2018, 11:25 PM

|Site| Christmas Raffle!
posts165
carats 884,041€ Carats
“Don't hate the player, hate the game, son. ”
(Owner), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 09:22 AM. link #1
Drawing January 1st, 2018
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hello wonderful people of Caeleste! In the spirit of Christmas and the holiday season we want to give to our members. With that being said we are holding an exciting Christmas Raffle! Below you can see the wonderful prizes that we are giving out! If you want to be in the drawing please fill out the small form below and respond with your OOC account. Only one entry per ooc member. Everyone who participates will automatically get 5,000 carats! That’s right 5,000 carats just for filling out the form!

The drawing will happen January 1st 2018! The prizes will be given out White Elephant style. First name drawn will get first pick of the prizes. You can pick any option! The second name drawn will get to pick one of whichever prizes left and so on. So, fill out the small app and have a wonderful Holiday Season! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to pm Carhartt.

Prizes

Prize Option One - Second Sorcery
Prize Option Two - Immortality
Prize Option Three - Confidant
Prize Option Four - Fullbody Manipulation by Nikkayla
Prize Option Five - Headshot Manip by Nikkayla
Prize Option Six - 50k carats + any item from universal/procreation/battle/optical
Prize Option Seven - 45k carats + any item from universal/procreation/battle/optical
Prize Option Eight - 35k carats + any item from universal/procreation/battle/optical
Prize Option Nine - 30k carats + any item from universal/procreation/battle/optical
Prize Option Ten - 25k carats + any item from universal/procreation/battle/optical
Prize Option Eleven - 20k carats + any item from universal/procreation/battle/optical
Prize Option Twelve - 25k carats + any item from universal/procreation/battle/optical

Form

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Favorite Thing About Caeleste:[/b]
[b]How Long Have You Been a Member:[/b]
Tag Me: @Carhartt
Find Reply
posts15
carats 153,065€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 09:29 AM. link #2
OOC Name: Glass
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: the people. I fell out of role playing after being in an abusive relationship and coming back while in a better one, and pregnant to boot, everyone made me feel better. I made friends. I've felt more welcome here than i have in any other rolls playing community that I've been a party of before. Celeste feels open , like there's not any cliques preventing you from making strides and making your mark on history.
How Long Have You Been a Member: A year in February!
Tag Me: @Glass
Find Reply
posts5
carats 62,000€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 09:31 AM. link #3
This is so awesome thank you Car and Staff! I appreciate this <3 Merry Christmas all!

OOC Name: Dressy
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: I love the people and the community of Caeleste. The characters are so well developed, and I never feel left out. Everyone is always super friendly and willing to plot and thread. I have grown to love this site and the members. They are like my little magical horse family <3
How Long Have You Been a Member: Going on about 4 months
Tag Me: @Dressy
Find Reply
posts165
carats 884,041€ Carats
“Don't hate the player, hate the game, son. ”
(Owner), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 09:31 AM. link #4
OOC Name: Carhartt
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: All the amazing people! Everyone brings a special part to the family and makes Caeleste an amazing community. Every single one of our members are truly incredible and mean the world to me!
How Long Have You Been a Member: Since the inception, a year and a half
[Image: giphy.gif]
Tag Me: @Carhartt
Find Reply
postsN/A
carats 0€ Carats
(Guest), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 10:14 AM. link #5
OOC Name: Phish
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: I love the community here as well as the wonderful concepts here with the sorcery and quests. I have yet to participate in a swp, but am very excited!
How Long Have You Been a Member: A month or two <3
Tag Me: @Phish
posts5
carats 0€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 10:24 AM. link #6
OOC Name: Card
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: I love the friendly atmosphere and the amount of work people put into their characters!
How Long Have You Been a Member: Not even a week lmao
Tag Me: @Card
Find Reply
posts7
carats 195,068€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 10:28 AM. link #7
OOC Name: pololoco
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: it really is a very unique place full of super nice unique people. I am always sort of leery of places with lots of members because there tends to be elitists and cliques but I really haven't seen anything like that here. And considering where I came from, I know them pretty well.
How Long Have You Been a Member: I think since the beginning of August 2017.
Tag Me: @PoloLoco
Find Reply
posts4
carats 118,300€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 10:43 AM. link #8
OOC Name: Heather
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: The welcoming, friendly atmosphere! Everyone is glad/happy to write with everyone else, and it's so calming and relaxing. I've really enjoyed my time here, and looking forward to the future. ^__^
How Long Have You Been a Member: Since late September 2017. :D
Tag Me: @Heather
Find Reply
posts73
carats 79,188€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 12:39 PM. link #9
OOC Name: Bloodwitch
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: Car and my mafia. I don't know what I would do without you guys. Always kind and patient. Outing and caring. I feel so lucky to talk to you gys everyday, even it just just a hello or quick snuggle. <3
How Long Have You Been a Member: Too long, might need vacation. j/k
Tag Me: @Bloodwitch Vervain
Find Reply
posts15
carats 18,247€ Carats
plotterFarthest from the Sun
trackerTracker
“I could spill my guts out”
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 12:40 PM. link #10
OOC Name: Elidhu
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: How creative the site is as a whole, deifiying the seasons is hella clever. Also how warm and welcoming the community is here, it's fantastic.
How Long Have You Been a Member: I think about a year? I'm terrible at activity.
Tag Me: @Elidhu
Find Reply
posts19
carats 417,875€ Carats
trackerHoofbeat's Playthings
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 12:45 PM. link #11
OOC Name: Hoofbeats
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: The people, the art, the writers, pretty much everything. I'm glad I was finally able to get active. Everyone here is so friendly and talented!
How Long Have You Been a Member: Since July 2016... However due to unforeseen circumstances I wasn't active until this November.
Tag Me: @Hoofbeats
Find Reply
posts18
carats 5,813€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 03:00 PM. link #12
OOC Name: LovellaTorendo
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: Not an original answer BUT it is a supportive, friendly group of people with very engaging characters
How Long Have You Been a Member: I've been a lurking member for over a year but only actively playing for about 4 months
Tag Me: @LovellaTorendo
Find Reply
posts5
carats 46,550€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 03:41 PM. link #13
OOC Name: Hermes
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: I love the people. Always kind and helpful, the people I have met make me happy to apart of this community. <3
How Long Have You Been a Member: One day over three weeks.
Tag Me: @Hermes
Find Reply
posts83
carats 760,723€ Carats
trackerPosting Contest
“still pissed about not being a mermaid”
(Inactive), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 04:02 PM. link #14
OOC Name: Blushie
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: The freedom of design and opportunities for development. It's been a lot of fun.
How Long Have You Been a Member: Since... forever? I know I joined pretty close to the start... eh... I have the actual date written down somewhere... March 2016 I think...
Please tag me where you need me! PM for Discord!

Please note that I work 12 hours a day Mon-Fri. I may be slow at posting, but I will post!

Tag Me: @Blushie
Find Reply
posts8
carats 63,900€ Carats
(Inactive), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 04:33 PM. link #15
OOC Name: Delirium
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: The fact that everyone is so welcome, active and willing to plot or just talk to you! Such a well developed, vast site with amazing characters that roam it
How Long Have You Been a Member: Since June? So going on 6 months now :D
Tag Me: @Delirium
Find Reply
genderStallion
age12 year old
height25.0 hh
breedDRAGON, rawr.
sorceryFire Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts8
carats 242€ Carats
“Never look back, you're not going that way.”
(OOC Account) played by perm_identity boaz, posted schedule 12-21-2017, 04:39 PM. link #16
OOC Name: boaz
Favorite Thing About Caeleste:
So far, I have been on and off for a month or so, not having a set character. However, I'm back now with Ylva and so far I absolutely love the people. They really make it seem warm and welcoming.
How Long Have You Been a Member: Unofficially, since September. Officially, a week or so.
Tag Me: @boaz
Find Reply
posts35
carats 644,220€ Carats
(Administrator), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 04:47 PM. link #17
OOC Name: Mallory

Favorite Thing About Caeleste: Everyone is so warm and friendly, the multitude of characters and their varying personalities/pasts/etc., and all the juicy plots that are afoot right now!

How Long Have You Been a Member: Uhhhh, collectively a year, I think?
Tag Me: @Mallory
Find Reply
postsN/A
carats 0€ Carats
(Guest), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 07:38 PM. link #18
OOC Name: Angel
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: I'm not sure if I've got a favorite 'thing' nailed down just yet, but I DO enjoy the concept/general theme and mood of Caeleste! The deities/shrines are certainly interesting!
How Long Have You Been a Member: A few weeks :)
Tag Me: @Angel
posts5
carats 282,795€ Carats
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 09:34 PM. link #19
OOC Name: e-cho
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: I'd love to say everything. But really the warmth the community offers, the bustling array of characters that cover all ends of the spectrum, and the freedom to exist just as we are next to such wonderful people really keeps me coming back around ! Also shameless romance plots. Let's be forreal, I'm a sucker for love.
How Long Have You Been a Member: 13 months YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME 8D
Tag Me: @E-cho
Find Reply
posts22
carats 817,623€ Carats
plotterShop of Horrors
trackerGaggle of Misfits
“Good morning, starshine…the earth says hello!”
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-21-2017, 10:51 PM. link #20
OOC Name: Reli
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: Omg what to choose! Hmm, I think I'd have to say what an incredible support group that this site has! Not only each member for each other, but also every member for the site itself. I think that's important for activity, obviously, but also to help everyone feel like they are apart of something great. I love it!
How Long Have You Been a Member: About 14 months now I think!
Tag Me: @Reli
Find Reply
posts119
carats 22,377€ Carats
“We all run from something”
(The English Goon), posted schedule 12-22-2017, 03:19 AM. link #21

OOC Name: Darkrise
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: You bby xD <3 everyone else is of course wonderful as well xD For real though, I have a lot of trouble staying on a site for a long time (anyone who's rped with me on other sites may know this) but there is something about Cae that has me sticking around and I think its to do with the welcoming and lovely people here!
How Long Have You Been a Member: Since the 2nd of July 2016 xD so over a year and 4 months
Tag Me: @Darkrise
Find Reply
posts8
carats 6,463€ Carats
plotterEllessy's Plots
trackerEllessy's Mess
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-22-2017, 04:46 AM. link #22
OOC Name: Ellessy
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: The loving, caring, active and super helpful community. Dropping into the cbox is kinda like coming home ^^
How Long Have You Been a Member: Four-five months? I joined in August XD
Tag Me: @Ellessy
Find Reply
posts24
carats 57,778€ Carats
plotterGet your plots here
trackerLet's keep track
(Welcoming Moderator ), posted schedule 12-22-2017, 08:42 AM. link #23
OOC Name: Ciaran
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: the creativity, the story, and of course the people :)
How Long Have You Been a Member: 4 months i think?
Tag Me: @Cia
Find Reply
posts11
carats 42,850€ Carats
“Welcome to the Freakshow”
(OOC Account), posted schedule 12-22-2017, 09:22 AM. link #24
OOC Name: TWIST3DxTAURUS
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: the family bonding and all the people from CI <3
How Long Have You Been a Member: I was a member when it first opened, then I went on hiatus; accounts got deleted. Now I am back for good; so prob a few months. <3
Tag Me: @Twist3dxTaurus
Find Reply
posts3
carats 46,950€ Carats
(Inactive), posted schedule 12-22-2017, 11:00 AM. link #25
OOC Name: Olive
Favorite Thing About Caeleste: The freedom of the site. I didn't know if I'd be able to create my horse x leopard without it being super expensive, but he was $free.99 
How Long Have You Been a Member: A week :p
Tag Me: @Olive
Find Reply