o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th April 2018 | Please congratulate the our two newest admins, Kiwi & Mallory! They were promoted thanks to all their hard work and dedication! We also want to thank all our current staff as they have been working really hard to make sure Cae is running smoothly! Keep your eye out as we are going to be hosting auditions to add two new moderators to our staff team!

15th April 2018 | The staff is at it again! A wonderful new type of quest is now offered to you wonderful members of Caeleste by the name of Misc Quests. No matter what it is your character desires they can now got to their Deity and see if they are willing to make their wildest dreams come true! Check out the info and rules here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

31st March 2018 | Of the Month Voting is up - go vote for your favourites here!

25th March 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are up this month, go and nominate your favourites here!

3rd March 2018 | The original Caeleste skin is back in business but we have a few questions that we want our members to decide upon. Please take a moment to look over this poll and give your vote!

* 25th February 2018 | The guidebook is undergoing a well deserved revision! Many things are being clarified and a few additions are being added. When the entire guidebook is finished being revised we will inform all members with an announcement following its finishing. Until now a new change log has been added for future references. Any new additions or changes to the guidebook will be added there for everyones sake, we wish for all our members to be 'in the know' and not feel left out. For now until the entire guidebook is finished you can follow the progress here. Understand that each section that is currently dated has been revised, if it is not dated it has not been revised yet, all new rules are being enforced starting the day they have been added. Be sure to keep up with the revisions and make yourself familiar with them as we go.

22nd February 2018 | After some staff discussion we have made an announcement regarding character names and some extra clarification that is not detailed in the guidebook. Please be sure to look over this announcement here and reply if you need.

21st February 2018 | Of the Month Nominations are up this month, go and nominate your favourites here!

20th February 2018 | We have a new poll up, Leadership Battle Grace Period Poll! We are considering changing our grace period for leadership battles to offer some more down time. Go read about it an give us your vote!

18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
16th April 2018 | Caeleste's Seasons and Years are now organized in an easy to read table. We are currently working on a coded version but please feel free to check it out at the bottom of the page here! With that being said our Year and Season has been updated! It is now Fall in Year Three!

13th April 2018 | It's Friday the 13th and Leonidas is out for blood! Come join the Sharads as they confront the Shishira demanding answers about the death of their Emperor's child! It's sure to be an enthralling thread! Check it out here!

2nd April 2018 | We have amazing news!!! Immortality is now attainable through In Character achievement! Be sure to check it out in the guidebook, under Immortality!

28th February 2018 | After a long battle, Vithmiris has been declared winner and keeps his reign as the Shishira Emperor! Thank you to our guest judges and staff who judged the riveting battle. You can check out the results here!

3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
Year III | Fall
The leaves that have turned their auburn and crimson colors are now falling to the earth. Many trees are barren as the cold temperatures of fall set in. Many animals are fattening themselves for the winter to come. There is talk this winter is going to be a hard one so many are prepping early. The air is crisp and most mornings are accompanied by a thin layer of ice as it drops below freezing a few hours after the sun sets. The hides on many animals, especially the equines are thickening as the northern winds bring in a heavy chill. Many are nervous the rumors of a harsh winter is true. Those smart enoough stock up on fire wood and supplies in hopes they will be prepared. Nearly all the mirgatorial birds have flown to the warmest parts of Caeleste by now, almost a month ealier than normal!
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

100 posts

Hemanta

218 posts

Sharad

179 posts

Vasanta

144 posts

Shishira

205 posts
  • Member of the Month
    Cia
    A wonderful asset to Caeleste as a whole! Not only does she dedicate her time as a staff member but she also spends a lot of her time being an amazing writer! She is very friendly in the chat box and her characters are very well developed. It seems everytime she steps into chat box or our discord, everything seems to light up! We are blessed to have her apart of the team and cannot thank you enough for your dedication and creativity!
  • Thread of the Month
    Standing in the Way of the Light
    A wild tale of two very dark creatures meeting for a second time... Xavier, possessed by 'The Darkness' tries to warn Resin about the demon inside of him but she is far too fearless to listen. Long story short The Darkness and Resin strike a deal... For twelve months the demon will on feed on her and then on the last day of the twelve months it will leave Xavier's body and never return. However it refuses to leave empty handed and as it leave Xavier it will take Resin's soul! It's a daring, darking, emotional and twisted thread that won't leave you dissapointed!
  • Couple of the Month
    Rhiannon & Wellington
    A very interesting duo that you would never expect to be friends. The noble, strong headed, and rather independant Rhiannon versus Wellington, an eccentric character that has a weak moral compass but hilarious nonetheless. Their dynamics make for very interesting and rather comical threads. You can't help but wonder why a mare like Rhiannon spends her time with a creature like him but then also thankful she is there to take care Wellington and save him from all of his shenanigans.
  • Character of the Month
    Xaiver
    A soul tormented by his own demons and terrible past, Xavier is a unique character to Caeleste. The poor boy seems to have endured Hell - quite literally - only to be further tormented in recent times. While he is not the monster that lives within him, his hold on the metaphorical beast seems to be waning. We can't wait to see what is in store for Xavier's future and whether or not he will shake the hold of his inner demons!
  • Quote of the Month
    Resin
    "Another time, perhaps. I believe we've both tormented him enough for today."

A sad moment in the thread Standing in the Way of the Light where Resin turns down the Darkness, the demon within Xavier. However tempted, she has more respect for Xavier and tries to decline as delicately as she knows... It is a capturing moment where the apathetic Resin shows something for the damned Xavier.
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 04-21-2018, 04:09 PM

|Permanent | my star
posts8
carats 52,353€ Carats
“We must fight... to run away”
(OOC Account), posted schedule 01-09-2018, 05:12 AM. link #1

Active characters: Inactive characters: -

Dead characters: -
I work around 5 days per week. Irregular shifts. Replies depend on my spare time.
Feel free to write! I won't bite you!
Tag Me: @Iddy
Find Reply
genderMare
age3 year old
height17.2 hh
breedWarmblood x Arabian
sorceryIllusion Control
sexualityPansexual
posts103
carats 49,257€ Carats
plotterplot with me!
trackerfollow the stars
“Those people so happy are shadows for me”
(Sentinel) played by perm_identity Iddy, posted schedule 01-09-2018, 08:06 AM. link #2

Those who I have met 
A thread is a dead thread when I don't receive any reply in two weeks.

On-going threads:
Completed threads:
Dead threads:
Deleted threads:
Planned threads:
  • with Io Kairavi
  • with Brynja
  • with Nixus
  • with Luthais

Characters I wished to plot
  • Willow
  • Earendil

The spoken words, empty emotions and feelings
tagged: / - words / ooc: -

table by Iddy; background by [link]; flower pixel from

Tag @[Itarillë] please

Don't skip me in replying

English isn't my first language. Mistakes happen!

[Image: tumblr_mynrkkgzLW1rr5p2ho1_500.gif]

Tag Me: @Itarillë
Find Reply
genderMare
age3 year old
height17.2 hh
breedWarmblood x Arabian
sorceryIllusion Control
sexualityPansexual
posts103
carats 49,257€ Carats
plotterplot with me!
trackerfollow the stars
(Sentinel) played by perm_identity Iddy, posted schedule 01-19-2018, 09:13 AM. link #3

Do you think your world is safe?

Sorcery: Illusions

Sapphire stone: received
You must go to your desired shrine and request your sorcery from the deity itself. You must do an IC post meeting word requirements and fill out the appropriate form. There are no post requirements to receive the sapphire stone.

Emerald stone: received

- You must already have your sapphire stone.
- You must have have fifty (50) IC posts.
- You must complete at least four (4) of the following requirements:
- Participate in a site wide plot.  
- Meet five other characters with at least five (5) responses from your character in said threads. - Participate in a herd meeting.
- Visit at least eight (8) lands in Caeleste :
- Receiving a confidant through a prize or successfully finishing a confidant quest.  [/b]
- Participate in at least one battle.  
- Use your magic on or for another character.  
- Go to your season's shrine and pray. Must be six hundred fifty (650) words or more.  
- Help/claim three (3) characters from celestial passage.
- Have a thread with at least two other characters, with each responding at least three times.  
- Win an OTM.  
- Quest for/gain a confidant (if you have already claimed this, you cannot again!)  
- Post twenty (20) times in a month.  
  • January 2018 - 38 posts
  • February 2018 - 21 posts

Ruby stone: -

- You must already have your sapphire and emerald stones.
- You must have one hundred (100) IC posts
- You must complete at least eight (8) of the following requirements:
- At least five (5) items purchased from the bazaar.
  • Super Shades
  • Shape Shifting
  • Dream Walking
  • Lively Lights
  • Beastmaster's Harp
- Travel to every land within Caeleste.
- Participate in three (3) site wide plot threads.
- Help/claim eight (8) characters from celestial passage.
- Have at least one offspring.
- Receive a rank higher than citizen.
- Meet ten (10) other members in separate threads with at least five (5) responses from your character. - Participate in three (3) battles.
- Visit the brothel (does not necessarily mean pay for their services).
- Talk to four leaders with at least three (3) responses from your character (current and past count). - Save another character's life.
- Visit at least four (4) shrines of the Deities.
- Use magic three (3) times in three (3) seperate threads with five (5) responses.
- Quest for/gain a confidant (if you have already claimed this, you cannot again!)
- Win an OTM (if you have already claimed this previously you cannot again!)
- Battle once (1) time with magic use.
- Enchant an item.
- Own a subforum.
- Use shape-shifting to assist another character.
- Post thirty (30) times in a month.
- Purchase/own Crystal Manipulation and craft jewels and items for characters to sell with five (5) threads with three (3) responses selling.

Total: 2/8

It is an illusion

Tag @[Itarillë] please

Find Reply
posts8
carats 52,353€ Carats
“We must fight... to run away”
(OOC Account), posted schedule 02-24-2018, 11:53 AM. link #4
ABOUT MY CHARACTER

1. Character creation

Inspiration: Anastasia + Tauriel + Elizabeth I + Elsa
  • Anastasia - determined, suffered from amnesia, stubborn
  • Tauriel - reckless, quick-tempered, feisty, impatient, interventionist, free-spirited
  • Elizabeth I - curious, strong will, intuitive
  • Elsa - reserved, concealing her feelings

2. Abilities
  • flying
  • a parselmouth
  • wields daggers in combat
  • good swimmer and diver
  • pathfinder and tracker

3. Preferences
  • Loves: stars, sky, chocolate, discovering
  • Likes: chamomile tea, training, traveling, learning new things and languages, snow
  • Doesn't mind: drinking, partying, gambling
  • Dislikes: etiquette, beliefs that females are only for delivering children and cooking, heat, drugs, being sick and wrong
  • Hates: love, injustice
  • Despises: her family, slave dealers
  • Fears: love

4. Lineage
  • normal horse x pegasus - genetically 50% : 50%
  • breed: pure warmblood x Arabian x Holsteriner x Marwari - 50% : 20% : 20% : 10%
  • physical appearence: 70% mother : 30% father
  • blood: contains snake venom

3. Tiltes and nicknames
  • through her mother: Princess of Islime
  • through her father: the heiress of the Old Forest, the Guardian of the Forest, Lady of the Wood, Woodland Princess

6. Strategy for character development:
  • meeting more new characters to strengthen her traits and discover the new ones
  • focusing on her priorities
  • improving her character image by participating on events on the site
  • discovering new places to learn and experience new things
I work around 5 days per week. Irregular shifts. Replies depend on my spare time.
Feel free to write! I won't bite you!
Tag Me: @Iddy
Find Reply
genderMare
age3 year old
height17.2 hh
breedWarmblood x Arabian
sorceryIllusion Control
sexualityPansexual
posts103
carats 49,257€ Carats
plotterplot with me!
trackerfollow the stars
(Sentinel) played by perm_identity Iddy, posted schedule 03-09-2018, 12:18 PM. link #5
Relationships

PART I: FAMILY

description: forgotten by Itarillë mother. They met in the Celestial Passage while Itarillë came to the lands and Io Kairavi immediately recognised Itarillë as one of her and Oberon's lost twins. The young winged mare hates and despises her mother and never wishes to meet her.
OOC thoughts: "I didn' think that Itarillë is gonna meet her mother. I wasn't sure in which direction it would go. For now, their relationship is rather tense and unstable, but I believe they may finally reach some neutral level and sympathy. Of course, I don't want Itarillë to recognise her mother now and the nearest future. I'd rather want to make her realised that they share some parts of one story and what really are the effects of that so that she can find out the truth by herself. She has a very deep grievance with Io Kairavi, and she didn't want to listen about her. Itarillë even changed her name which Io Kairavi gave her (she was called Luthien) and she did it just to wipe the presence of her mother from memory. But I think, Itarillë should understand Io as well. She's disadvantaged, but I doubt her mother would leave her just because of her fantasy."

Oberon

description: father of Itarillë and Amrod. He found Itarillë when Io Kairavi abandoned her and took care of the young filly. When the mare came back, they reunion didn't go well and the mare left again for good, abandoned both of her children and him as well. The old pegasus was heartbroken and took his daughter to the Old Forest, but the longing and love for Io Kairavi made him mad and changed into a ghost. He died in the Forest.
OOC thoughts: "For those who know Oberon I don't have to describe him. He was my first big and precious baby and I've had a truly fantastic time rpging with him. At some point, I feel sorry for him. Their love with Io Kairavi was kind of fairy tale from Disney movie and then something went wrong and fucked up. Also, the fact that Itarillë looked just like Io didn't help. Itarillë is Oberon's opposite and alike at the same time. He was calm and reasonable, she's reckless and impulsive. He enjoyed exploring, so does she. Itarillë has his spirit for discovering, has his moral core and nobility and though she despises him as well since she blames him too that she didn't have a mother, she cares for him."

description: the older of twins, forgotten by Itarillë - she hasn't seen him for some time and if she has any memories, she'd say that he was shy and mummy's boy. When Itarillë was an adventorous foal and getting into troubles wherever she turned, Amrod was calm and stoical. Later kidnapped by their uncle and tortured. The owner of Hemlock.
OOC thoughts: "I can't write anything about Amrod so far except things I know. He came also from hell and surly has a greviance with Oberon and Itarillë which is understandable, but I think this is what can bond them as siblings. She's his little sister and he's her big brother no matter what. That's what I think"

description: the older brother of Io Kairavi. Itarillë met him only once, when she was in Elysium. Nothing else can be written.
OOC thoughts: -

description: young stallion adopted by Io Kairavi. He took care of Itarillë and Amrod when they were in Elysium. Forgotten by she-pegasus as well.
OOC thoughts: "There are black sheeps in any family. Luthais is a white sheep - he's a good guy and he's really a good brother. I think, he's the only member of the family that Itarillë may really miss and care for. Also, he may be her 'indicator' to her past and push her to find out what happen to her twin brother and mother."

More will come...

Tag @[Itarillë] please

Find Reply
genderMare
age3 year old
height17.2 hh
breedWarmblood x Arabian
sorceryIllusion Control
sexualityPansexual
posts103
carats 49,257€ Carats
plotterplot with me!
trackerfollow the stars
(Sentinel) played by perm_identity Iddy, posted schedule 04-04-2018, 09:45 PM. link #6

Do you think your world is safe?

Divine Blessing

Divine Blessing is the only way a character can receive Immortality through IC. Listed below are different achievements that will give your character “Blessings”. Once your character receives 1,000 Blessings, they can go to their Patron Deity where they will pay The Ultimate Price. If they follow through, the Patron Deity will reward them with Immortality. Sounds simple enough, huh… -mischievous snicker-

Blessings List
  • 10 Blessings - Join a Season (redeemable once)  
  • 05 Blessings - Visit any Shrine
  • 10 Blessings - Receive Sapphire Sorcery Stone (redeemable once)  
  • 15 Blessings - Receive Emerald Sorcery Stone (redeemable once)  
  • 20 Blessings - Receive Ruby Sorcery Stone (redeemable once)
  • 25 Blessings - Receive a Confidant from your Deity via Quest (redeemable once)
  • 50 Blessings - Receive Diamond Sorcery from Stone (redeemable once)
  • 55 Blessings - Receive Bronze Sorcery Stone (redeemable once)
  • 60 Blessings - Receive Silver Sorcery Stone (redeemable once)
  • 65 Blessings - Receive Gold Sorcery Stone (redeemable once)
  • 70 Blessings - Receive Opal Sorcery Stone (redeemable once)
    If your sorcery is in the season you’ve pledged to, add 50 blessing for every sorcery level up.

• 15 Blessings - Win Character of the Month
  • 15 Blessings - Win Thread of the Month
  • 15 Blessings - Win Quote of the Month
  • 15 Blessings - Win Couple of the Month

• 10 Blessings - Own All Optical Sorcery Items (redeemable once)
  • 10 Blessings - Own All Universal Sorcery Items (redeemable once)
  • 10 Blessings - Own All Battle Sorcery Items (redeemable once)

• 10 Blessings - Have a Foal
  • 10 Blessings - Challenger Another Character
  • 10 Blessings - Help a Character out of the Passage
  • 15 Blessings - Have Twins
  • 15 Blessings - Get Married
  • 15 Blessings - Participate in a Herd Meeting
  • 15 Blessings - Participate in a Battle
  • 20 Blessings - Win a Challenge/Battle
  • 20 Blessings - Participate in a SWP Thread
  • 25 Blessings - Save a Character’s Life
  • 25 Blessings - Achieve a Rank Higher than Citizen (redeemable once)  
  • 30 Blessings - Win a Battle
  • 30 Blessings - Completing Personal Quest
  • 50 Blessings - Post in all Lands, Including Sub-Boards (redeemable once)
  • 50 Blessings - Take the Life of Another Character

• 15 Blessings - Complete 50 Posts (redeemable once)
  • 25 Blessings - Complete 100 Posts (redeemable once)
  • 35 Blessings - Complete 150 Posts (redeemable once)
  • 45 Blessings - Complete 200 Posts (redeemable once)
  • 50 Blessings - Complete 250 Posts (redeemable once)
  • 75 Blessings - Complete 500 Posts (redeemable once)
  • 100 Blessings - Complete 750 Posts (redeemable once)
  • 200 Blessings - Complete 1,000 Posts (redeemable once)

Total: /1000

It is an illusion

Tag @[Itarillë] please

Find Reply