o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:12 PM

|Open| i'm just curious.
genderMare
ageImmortal
height16.2 hh
breedWarlander
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityBisexual
posts15
carats 758€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Mallory, posted schedule 01-11-2018, 11:28 PM. link #1

Ursa

turn your shattered dreams into rhapsodies

A grimace pulled at Ursa's lips as her crystal blue eyes narrow slightly, braced against the cold wind of the Ridge. This was certainly a change of pace, but one she found she didn't mind all that much. Perhaps it was what she needed - a change of scenery, a change of pace. The cold and ice would wash away the bitter memories of red walls and cracked earth. A particularly strong blast of icy air cards through Ursa's snowy curls, tossing them askew with the gust of air. With a shrug, the diamond-encrusted mare picked up a leisurely walk. The only way to find out was to give it a try, right?

The way her hooves crunched in the snow was oddly soothing, the silence that blanketed the Ridge was peculiar. There were no other signs of others due to the lack of hoof prints in the snow, but that didn't mean there weren't others nearby. After all, snow was easy to cover one's tracks with. The wind that seemed to howl around her likely helped, too. Ursa's ears laid back against her slender neck as her gaze darted about. No, she was certain she wasn't alone...or wouldn't be alone for very long.

There were scents on the wind, as faint as they were, that told her others were afoot. Whether or not they were nearby was a whole other issue, one that Ursa was in no rush to discover. Instead, the twinkling mare turned her back to the wind as she sought shelter from the cold. Through squinting eyes, Ursa makes out a cluster of trees that are barely passable for shelter, but it's something. The mare makes quick work towards the trees, content to duck herself underneath their sparse branches for a reprieve from the wind and snow.

"Ursa's speech!" Ursa's thoughts!

@Vithmiris --- don't feel like you after to post, as it is an open thread! just wanted to give you the option
Tag Me: @[Ursa]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-13-2018, 10:36 PM. link #2
Vithmiris
I only want to cut you open, and run my tongue along your heart.
The thing he loved most about the location they’d chosen to live in was the terrain. It is steep and treacherous, dangerous to any who did not have sure footing or a sense of confidence in their step; and that was just in regards to the landscape in general. So few were capable of withstanding the ice cold winds that blasted through the mountains, or the blizzards that hindered all senses; the mountains themselves were a test of will and endurance to all who dared to scale them.

“You know, if you kept going, you’d have found much better shelter than this.”

A voice sounds around the woman, coming from no particular direction no thanks to the wind carrying it. But, soon enough, something brushes its way through the mare’s legs like a cat. In fact, it was. Now sitting between her front legs and looking up backwards at her is a snow leopard, although where a natural pair of pale yellow eyes would have been, are a pair of brilliant red and orange glowing orbs.

A wicked grin spreads across its face as he looks at the woman, “There’s plenty of caves further up, and if you’re capable of climbing higher, there’s the citadel as well. These trees won’t do much for you.”

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Ursa

|| idk why he's a snow leopard... something different for him xD
|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderMare
ageImmortal
height16.2 hh
breedWarlander
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityBisexual
posts15
carats 758€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Mallory, posted schedule 01-14-2018, 10:14 AM. link #3

Ursa

Ursa knew that, if her suspicions were indeed correct, that she wouldn't have to wait long to be discovered. Granted, the star-dusted mare had expected to make it a little farther into the Ridge before her discovery was made...but, even the most well thought out plans could easily get fucked up. At least she didn't have to fear breaking a leg, that much was certain. She had done enough traveling in her lifetime that Ursa was sure of hoof.

At least she would die by toppling down the side of a mountain. How embarrassing that would be.

The star speckled mare is hardly surprised to be found, given her poor choice of shelter. Then again, she was learning the lay of the land. It's not like she knew any better. At least, not yet. Her crystal blue eyes flicker over, confused at first to not see the source of the voice. It wraps around her like the howling wind, causing Ursa to suddenly being hyper-aware of her surroundings...until her piercing gaze looked down. Oh. Now it made more sense.

"I suppose I would have, though I must admit I'm new here. Can't hold it against a lady to need a quick rest, now could you?" she replied pleasantly, unperturbed by the fact the creature had wound his way through her legs. Staring up at her through her front legs was a snow leopard, though she figured he was no ordinary snow leopard. A part of her mind knew this was rather strange - but then again, Ursa had seen much more bizarre things.

Instead of the natural color of a snow leopard's eyes, eyes of red and orange star back at her. It confirmed her previous belief, though it made her wonder who it was that wore the leopard's skin. A subtle smirk tugged at the corners of her white lips at his suggestion, her horned head tilting slightly. "Would it be too forward of me to ask if you mind showing me the way? The caves would be fine. I wouldn't want to be too presumptuous to appear on the lord of this land's doorstep without properly introducing myself."

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-24-2018, 04:01 AM. link #4
Vithmiris
"Heh, whatever you think..." The creature shrugs as it steps away from her, waiting on the center of the path as she asks if he might lead her to a cave. With a soft sigh, the cat stretches out and kneads at the snow-covered path for a few moments, almost as if contemplating her question. Turning around in a cirlce, he hums softly, which comes out like a purr, before taking a few steps up the slope.

"Very well, although I can assure you he knows you're here already." And he isn't just saying that due to actually being there; even if he hadn't been venturing around the cliffs, it took precious little time for the Ridge's centries to report any outsiders or newcomers venturing into his domain. With a toothed grin, the feline trots forward and up the slope, long tail dancing around behind him, swaying from side to side.

After a few minutes of walking, he stopped outside of the caves he had mentioned, that lay somewhere just over half-way up the mountains heading towards the Bloodfall Citadel. They were only shallow caves, useful only for travelling pitstops really, to keep out of the dangers of the harsh winter realm. There he sits and watches her. An interestingly coloured creature, the way the stardust dances on her body reminds him of how Slythe almost glows in the moonlight, and they even have a somewhat similar horn, in the way it curves backwards.

"So what are you doing out here then, I wonder, if you're not on your way to the Citadel. There is little in the way of anything but caves and cliffs out here." For whatever reason, he remains in this feline form, rather enjoying how alien it feels.

||

Find Reply
genderMare
ageImmortal
height16.2 hh
breedWarlander
sorceryMoisture Control
sexualityBisexual
posts15
carats 758€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Mallory, posted schedule 01-24-2018, 07:22 PM. link #5

Ursa

Ursa is surprisingly patient today, despite her tendency to not be. Whatever this strange talking creature was, he was useful. If she got information from him, and shelter, Ursa would consider today a win. Hell, getting a break from the cold would be considered a significant improvement to her day at this rate. There was little doubt that the creature was some horse in disguise, perhaps even a member of the kingdom that resided in the Ridge. But for now, she was willing to play along with whatever game he was playing.

The star-dusted mare shrugs at the snow leopard's reply before moving away from her pitiful cluster of trees. "If he does, so be it." It was a rather plain, yet honest statement. She'd deal with whatever potential fall out that followed if she incurred the Emperor's wrath later. Ursa plods alongside the snow leopard, her eyes squinting against the wind as she tried to burn the lay of the Ridge into her mind. It doesn't take them long to happen upon the caves he had mentioned earlier. Ursa chuckles in amusement at her own folly, shaking her horned head as she ducked into the shallow cave. It wasn't much, but it was enough for a quick rest.

Her blue gaze darts back down to the talking snow leopard, her skull tilting slightly in curiosity at his inquiry. A rather nosy creature he was, but...It was also a fair thing to ponder. "Well, I was trying to get a good idea of the terrain of the Ridge. Learn how to navigate it, how to survive in it, before approaching the Citadel. There's no point in approaching an Emperor if I'm as useless as a newborn thrown out into the snow to survive," Ursa replied as if it was obvious. Did no one try to learn how a kingdom operated before trying to join their ranks anymore? How strange. "The previous lands I was once...a part of are the polar opposite of the Ridge. Dry, hot, yet just as unyielding. I knew it would mean my death to walk in here blind, metaphorically speaking."

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 02-01-2018, 02:02 AM. link #6
Vithmiris
She is logical, which seems to be a rare thing in these parts, but something that Vithmiris at least has a bit of an appreciation for. "A sensible outlook, I suppose. Although, any that can manage to make it to the Citadel in one healthy piece is normally a decent enough amount of proof of ingenuity to survive here." He chuckles lightly, eyes never leaving her as she speaks.

"So asides from exploring and learning the paths of the Ridge, what do you expect of your visit?"

He knows that it probably seems strange, if not just entirely suspicious, that such a creature is asking her so many questions to do with why she is here, but she'll find out at some point who he is anyway, so why not have some fun with it first? He'd been cooped up in the Citadel dealing with repairs and Emperor work that he needed a good dose of fresh air and fresh faces. Surely she is smart enough to figure out who he is (or at least, a good close guess), and so he waits for her answer surprisingly patiently, fluffy tail drifting back and forth behind him gently.

|| shitpost is shit sorry D:

Find Reply