o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:15 PM

|Private| The Mad Hatter [Joining]
genderMare
age7 year old
height15.0 hh
breedSaddlebred
sexualityOmnisexual
posts15
carats 105€ Carats
(Assassin) played by perm_identity Hoofbeats, posted schedule 01-12-2018, 01:28 AM. link #1

I l l u d r a

The faint breeze of spring did not blow here. No, the steep and treacherous paths leading Illudra up the mountain, where she heard that a kingdom, cold and ruthless lay, did not even hear whispers of season's change. Indeed, it was as if the dead of winter had settled on steep slopes, and had no plan of leaving any time soon. The cry of eagles could be heard resounding from the peaks. The wind could be heard at a low howl - amplified by the rocks and geographical features. It was here, that the mare approached the citadel, her dark hooves digging into the snow, her ash gray coat contrasting with the snow. The fortress was ominous, it's presence daunting, but the mare was hardly intrigued. Indeed, as she made her way towards the castle, she could be heard humming a song to herself, her voice rhythmic and quiet. Right now, she felt that nothing could intimidate her, and it was in darkness that the spider sought to weave her webs.

"Through the cold I walk. Dark coat, bright eyes. White snow blowing, freezing. Skin shivering, hide trembling. Into the dark night the wind blows. Loud. Wild. As the night wears on, spring does not come. Frozen, made of hearts of stone."

As she continued her approach, her difficult journey through the snow almost complete, she focused her words to the tune of her beating hooves. She was not used to the cold, but she steeled herself against it. Her hardened heart, her darkened soul, left her to the point that she could numb her body too. Numb it to pain, numb it to suffering. It did not matter. Just like the cold, she could shove it aside if she so desired, and now... now she was focused, on a mission. Once that was complete, perhaps she could focus on her needs, or perhaps she would find something else that mattered even more to her. Pausing, right before the gates, the mare stood, flicked her tail, and wondered if she could call out, or if someone would let her in.

Word Count: 350
Muse: 4/10
OOC: Really bad post. The next one will be better, I promise! xD

@Vithmiris
Tag Me: @[Illudra]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-13-2018, 10:36 PM. link #2
Vithmiris
I only want to cut you open, and run my tongue along your heart.
The thing he loved most about the location they’d chosen to live in was the terrain. It is steep and treacherous, dangerous to any who did not have sure footing or a sense of confidence in their step; and that was just in regards to the landscape in general. So few were capable of withstanding the ice cold winds that blasted through the mountains, or the blizzards that hindered all senses; the mountains themselves were a test of will and endurance to all who dared to scale them.

For those who wished to join the ranks of the Ridge, if they could make it all the way to the Bloodfall Citadel, that was typically enough for Vithmiris to accept them as citizens. Who else but the confident or insane would dare such a trek?

As the woman approached the gate, a guard stepped out of the gatehouse to open it for her, giving her simple instructions to head forward to the castle of the citadel if that’s where she wanted to go, as he silently presumed that, like many others recently, she was here to see the Vampire King.

Vithimirs was already waiting inside the foyer by the warmth of the fire, distracted as he mused over some personal things in the quiet of his mind. The reconstruction of the Citadel was almost finally complete, and for the day the work team had the day off, so there was nothing but the sound of the howling wind outside, and the crackling of the fire before him.

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Illudra
|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderMare
age7 year old
height15.0 hh
breedSaddlebred
sexualityOmnisexual
posts15
carats 105€ Carats
(Assassin) played by perm_identity Hoofbeats, posted schedule 01-15-2018, 01:51 AM. link #3

I l l u d r a

Her wait at the gates was not a long one, and even as she stood there momentarily, a guard came from the gatehouse and opened the gates for her. Giving her instructions to head into the castle if that is where she was heading. Nodding her steel gray head in acknowledgment of the guard's words, the mare flipped her tail seductively at him as she walked by, long purple tresses falling against her legs as she moved. She could help herself, she supposed, but she really didn't want to. She could have fun with the guys, they were so gullible to feminine wiles. Even if she meant nothing by it, it was always tempting to be a tease.

Continuing forward, the mare walked across the snow-covered courtyard and into the castle, the large doors swinging behind her as she entered. Again, she did not feel the normal sense of awe that others did when they entered such grandeur. No, the mare was unimpressed. Not that it wasn't grand, it was simply something that her mind did not consider important enough to focus on. She was here to greet the Vampire King, and ask for a position serving among his ranks. She was cold, she was ruthless, but she needed a purpose, a direction to send her energy. She knew of no other way. While she used, she also wanted to be used. She wanted power, but only if it served a purpose. She was bored of the routine she had settled in after Cimoron Island, her old home had blown up in a volcanic eruption. She was bored, and she had found the place she was longing for. A place serving under a ruthless god, and a vampire king. Yes, this situation made her happy.

Grinning to herself, the mare continued to walk, her sharp teeth gleaming in the torchlight. The room was large, the hall warmed by the flames, contrasted by the cold stone. It was fitting. The irony almost made her happy. The winter cold, brutal, stone-like, but at the same time the living needed warmth, the heat of fire, of flames. As one was cold, the other hot. The clashing, the mixing, the pushing the pulling. If the situation was less serious the mare would begin her chanting again, but this time she did not want to be labeled as mad. Sure, most the time her eccentricities lended her the advantage of being assumed stupid. People would treat her as a child, open up to others around her. If she was mad, then what they said surely made no difference to her. Their secrets would spill open before her eavesdropping ears. She also like the air of discomfort that she created around others. However, now was not the time for her to resume her normal habits. Now was the time to impress.

Approaching the blackened stallion, the mare was not frightened nor intimidated. His countenance was of someone cruel, bloodthirsty, and power-hungry. The mare felt right at home. This was her element, and she would own it. Bending her knee, the mare lowered her head in a deep bow. She saw the stallion no better than herself, but she was still here to serve, and to do so, she had to impress. Holding her position for a moment, the mare once again resumed her normal position and spoke the simple phrase. "Your Majesty." She had many questions, a few requests, but she would let the stallion lead. Indeed, if she wanted a home and a rank here, she felt she must honor his position.

Word Count: 598
Muse: 9/10
OOC:

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-24-2018, 03:42 AM. link #4
Vithmiris
He looks up from the fire as the doors open and a mare wanders in and approaches. Straight to business, she bends a knee and bows to him. In fact, she was the first to do so in such a formal manner, compared to the others he had been meeting with since taking up residence. He turns his head more towards her, waiting and watching as she returns to standing, offering only a greeting.

"Greetings, stranger." He states skeptically, although not harshly, "What has brought you here, and rather specifically to me?" He questions, although he has a fairly solid guess as to her general intentions. Just like everyone else he'd been meeting lately.

So many private meetings, so many personal requests to join the ranks; and that was something he needed to be careful with now, too. So many newcomers were requesting to join the Inquisitor ranks that his spy network was quickly outgrowing his Army. As beneficial as it was to have so many eager eyes and ears in all corners of Caeleste, not having a more well-built military was dangerous; even if the mountains themselves, and the Bloodfall Citadel itself, acted as great defenses, they were no replacement for a proper army.

Find Reply
genderMare
age7 year old
height15.0 hh
breedSaddlebred
sexualityOmnisexual
posts15
carats 105€ Carats
(Assassin) played by perm_identity Hoofbeats, posted schedule 01-25-2018, 12:13 AM. link #5

I l l u d r a

Lifting her head from her bow, the ash gray mare stood, her long purple tresses swishing against the stone floor. She felt the importance of the meeting weighing on her shoulders, and even as she stood there, she could feel the urge to sing songs, create rhymes about the situation at hand. However, the mare steeled herself against the urges, against the madness that always fought against her sanity. Quenching the battle within, she looked at him with fuchsia orbs before introducing herself. "Greetings." Letting a quick pause flow through the air, she continued again, her alto strong and sure, a faint hint of insanity creeping in almost unnoticeable on the edges. "I am Illudra, a previous inhabitant of a land once lost. I was a soldier and a spy within the Pit of Tartaros. I specialize in assassination. In killing. However, I have been alone, a wanderer, a denizen in solitude for long enough. In my desperation, I stumbled upon this land of magic, of wonder. That is where I heard of your name, your majesty. Your renown, the powerful empire you are rebuilding under a vengeful god, great and powerful."

Pausing again, she let her words reverberate - sink in. She was here to impress, to get a position among his ranks. To serve, and to find a purpose again. "And so I came. To offer my services to you, your majesty. I have been without purpose for long enough, but now that I am here. Now that I am among equines again, I ask for you to grant me with your favor to serve under you. That is all I ask, and with your blessing, I will be faithful." Suppressing a maniacal laugh, the mare, smiled at him, her sharp teeth glittering in the torchlight. Hoping that her speech was enough to gain herself a position in Shishira.

Word Count: 313
Muse: 9/10

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-30-2018, 04:42 AM. link #6
Vithmiris
He does much prefer those who jump straight to the point, instead of stuffing around wasting his time; he didn't care if they wanted to waste their own time, but preferrably as long as it didn't have an impact on him at the same time. So as the woman introduces herself, he nods subtly as she proceeds to explain herself. Even if she was a little wordy, she was still more quickly to the point than others he'd been meeting with lately.

"Hmm, whilst I have had quite a few members lately requesting to join the Inquisition ranks - that is, our spies - I think I may have a more... Personalised role available for you. You see, I have been thinking about setting up an additional category of ranks for the citizens of the Ridge."

He hums softly as he strolls around her, taking in her form, her muscles, everything. His words were true, he had been thinking of an entirely new rank to offer, that would lump any ranks outside of the Knights and Inquisitors into one section that would be easy for him to keep track on. "Special Services... It would encompass a variety of different roles, such as something you mentioned: Assassin. If you would like to return to that lifestyle, I more than welcome you to accept that role for yourself."

He offers her as he stands before her and smirks a little. Whilst he has Selene whenever he needs, and of course himself should he be in the mood, having an additional specially trained killer around was never going to go to waste. His small smirk grows into a bigger, cruel, smile. "You will be welcome to live here in the castle, as someone of your... skills... should be kept close by. Although, I suppose if you prefer, you can take up residence in one of the houses in the village outside." He gives a shrug.

Find Reply