o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:15 PM

|Private| M | blindingly obvious
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-14-2018, 11:01 PM. link #1
Vithmiris

I only want to cut you open, and run my tongue along your heart.
He had been feeling stretched thin lately, lethargic even, with a lot of built up stress and especially anger from a mix of his new duties as well as dealing with the insessant hammering of the renovations that were still underway back home. At least, on a slight bright side, they were almost finished. He and Slythe no longer needed to sleep in the lesser quarters of the castle, now that the royal wing had been repaired; all that was truly left was the throne room, even if he doubted he would ever use it, he figured it was a good idea to have one, and then a few patches here and there throughout the place.

It was nice to get away. What was even nicer, though, was finding a rock pool that was the perfect size and temperature for a bath. And, even better on top of it all, there was very little sand to get into every little crevice of his body that it could, as it was vastly coral rocks, and he was pretty sure some fairly ancient volcanic rock as well.

He'd felt so out of place, out of character, during almost all of his meetings with others who'd wished to join the ranks of the Ridge. But now he was finally able to escape with just Slythe and decided that a trip somewhere far from home was in order. Somewhere he'd never thought he'd visit, even. The Cerulean Lagoon lay before them, but the rock pool was what held his attention. He was in desperate need of a bath, but also so simply relax under the moonlight and watch the reflection of the twinkling stars on the surface of the water.

"Coming in, my dear?" He purrs to Slythe, already knee-deep in the water as he glances over his shoulder at her. He is tense, very much so; would it be the night that he finally caves against his own stubbornness?

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Slythe
Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
breedConnemara x British Riding Pony
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-14-2018, 11:27 PM. link #2

I hadn’t realized how long it had been since I had left the RIdge. Most of my time had been spent wandering the endless halls and watching the workers repairing the crumbling walls of the castle that Vithmiris had so dearly wanted done. Though my mind had begun to wander to the darker depths of my being realizing that I had spent less and less time with Vith as our companionship seemed to dwindle down to a trickle. Unless, of course, he’d crawled into the bed of the royal chambers that had been newly completed. I could already sense my dark companion had been stressed from the recent ongoings and flood of members that requested to join the ranks, and I wondered if it truly had taken a toll on his mind.

Too lost in my own thoughts to realize where we’d walked, instead just happy to bask in his company once more. Alone and away from all others that dwelled within the confines of the castle, no noises aside from our steps against the earth. Suddenly my own pale lobes flickered listening to his rumbling tunes turning my slender cranium in the general direction, my mind still elsewhere. There for the moment I only listened not quite registering what he had asked until four milky eyes met his dark skin already knee deep into the water. ”Hmm?” I questioned pale rosy lips turning upward into a half grin of sorts.

”Oh, you’ve finally decided to take a bath I see.” I began to point out adjusting my stance hip cocked to the side watching him, as he did me. Thick mass of hair flicked out to the side knocking away whatever may have been entangled within the pale locks. ”It’s about time, you were beginning to reek.” I spoke the half grin still remaining against my pale features. A chuckle revealed itself from my vocals as I began to move forward, dainty hooves guiding me to his side. Water rolled out crashing against the still surface moving perhaps too eagerly, but it had been so long since I had spent time with him.

@Vithmiris
Tag Me: @[Slythe]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-14-2018, 11:49 PM. link #3
Vithmiris

If looks could kill.

Vithmiris stares at his pale companion but then simply snorts at her comments. "Excuse me, I bathed last week, thank you very much. There are some wonderful hot springs surrounding the volcanos." But that's where he ended that topic, for as he'd been bathing out there, a woman had joined him - quite unintentionally, true, but there was no need to bring up unnecessary things now that they finally had some time to spend truly alone together.

A tiny smirk, however, manages to stretch across his lips as the sound of her laughter, and his eyes soften to a gaze only ever used for her. As she joins him finally, he nibbles at her bare neck playfully, teasingly. He had missed her presence, very much so, that now she is close once again he can feel his limited sanity returning.

"I'm sorry things have been keeping us apart lately. I didn't mean for it to happen as it did. But, the repairs are almost entirely complete, and we've had many willing subjects wish to join the ranks." He smiles whimsically at her, lips moving up her neck to play behind her ears lightly.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-15-2018, 12:10 AM. link #4

Sunset fire eyes stared me down it had been easy to see as he had no intention to hide it. I tugged on a cord here and there and that gaze would come about. Most would have shuddered from the fury laying below the surface of those eyes, but I couldn’t find any reason to shy away from them. After all it had been a regular look he’d often gave. Instead I pressed my pale skin against his own dark coat using him as a brace of sorts taking in his scent regardless if he reeked from the week without bathing. ”Mmm, so I had noticed.” I mused casually turning my pale rosy pink nostrils into the crook of his neck.

I could feel the playful nibble against my bare nape. Pastel skin shook under his touch gentle, yet firm at the same time. He’d begun to move up behind my ears flickering as they listened to his deep rumbling tunes music to my ears as it had always been, always would be. Vibrations from his throat sending shock waves through my velvety nostrils. ”I had noticed the castle isn’t as bare as it had been…” I began turning my cranium further inward toward his throat leaving a trail of kisses in my wake. ”I was beginning to wonder if you’d been offering yourself to other women, or men for that matter.” I finished a gentle tease even if it strung the strings to my heart. As much as I had wanted to claim Vith as my own, in the last several years we had been together, he’d never broken his spirit but continued to dally with the unworthy few.

Still though my lips remained at his throat breathing in his scent stink, or none, I never truly minded it. What I hadn’t expected, by far, was an apology falling from his lips. There had only been a handful of times my dark companion had ever apologized, and this I never imagined would have been one of those times. Even though how much it pleased me to hear it fall from his dark velvety lips, ”We are together, for now, so not all of it has been bad.” I commented easily feeling mg own sharp teeth beginning to protrude through my velvety lips. Tilting my pale cranium only a fraction before sinking those sharpened teeth into his thick skin only leaving them in for a matter of moments. Pulling away only an inch turning my cranium upward before sinking those same teeth up higher on his throat. The taste of him hadn’t changed, still as sickly sweet as I could remember. Reminding me how much I had truly missed his company.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-15-2018, 12:49 AM. link #5
Vithmiris

She knows how to crawl under his skin, irritate him in just the slightest little way, teasing him just to elicit a reaction. If it were anyone else, he'd simply devour their soul. But not Slythe. She knows where to press, how to press, and how far she can get before he would snap. She certainly drove him crazy in more than one way.

"I told you it would fill out as we got settled, didn't I?"

He snarls a little, however, at her teasing comment that he knew would have pained her to say. He knows she hates it when he sleeps with others - although, saying "sleep with" is honestly going too far, given all he ever does is literally screw them over and then that's the end of it. To truly have a relationship with another, he required a deeper connection, something more. Like what he has with Slythe.

Low growls leave his lips as the pale woman lightly attacks his throat, and he raises his head out of the way so she can continue without any obstacles. He had missed her touch, far more than he was prepared to admit at this time.

"Unfortunately I have been far too busy for even that if that makes you feel better in some way." He comments smoothly, glancing down at her from the corner of his eye with a slight grin on his dark lips. It is a slightly suggestive grin, and the glitter that dances in his eyes implies that it is a night where anything could happen.

|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-15-2018, 01:04 AM. link #6

It had been quite interesting to listen to the deep rumbles rolling through his vocals. The sound vibrating through my own jowls as I bit into his flesh sinking the sharp teeth through his dark skin. Yet even then he easily moved his own cranium from the way so I would have less of an obstacle to continue my attack on his throat. The growl soon softened into more of a enthralled tune that played out between his dark velvety kissers. Removing fangs from his throat to trail kisses on the places I’d already punctured, ”You have adjusted well, for the most part.”” I mused turning my cranium upward to better view his features, ”Though I am still getting used to living.. in a castle.” I finished before returning the attack against his dark flesh.

It was easy to press his buttons, more so than I had even realized. Though it could have been a good thing to know I was able to get away with much more than others could. I wondered, though, if one day he would really snap and lose what sanity had returned to him. Even then I wouldn’t blink an eye, but I didn’t know whether or not I would welcome it or feel as if there were things left undone. Still, though, he began to speak even though I pressed the sharp teeth into his flesh. I chuckled under him ripping away his skin before turning a pair of eyes upward, ”It does in a sense…” I trailed off.

Taking a moment to lift the now soaked pale hair to smack his flank like a bull whip, ”Seems like something’s got you riled.” I spoke turning my rosy pink crimson splattered lips upward into a grin of sorts. My own pale skin beginning to sparkle like the stars above against the water sending reflections bouncing off of even his own dark hide. ”Come now, love.” I pressed my velvety kissers against his throat once more.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-15-2018, 01:47 AM. link #7
Vithmiris

The little holes her teeth leave along his neck take very little time in closing up, as his cells work to regenerate the damaged area. His eyes close for a while, letting Slythe do with his flesh as she wishes, not minding the punctures, the rips and tugs, the tearing of skin. In fact, it only makes him enjoy her company even more, his skin tingling from her touch.

"It'll still take some time, but everything will get better soon. I promise." He murmurs out before finally recoiling his head and neck from her reach as she presses close and he can feel her tail against his flank.

A dangerous and daring look takes to not just his eyes, but every little feature of his face and even body language. "Do not test my strength, Slythe. I know you want me to break, but not yet." His tone drops half an octave as he almost growls at her. It had been far too long since he'd had either a good battle or a quick fuck, of course he was bloody riled! But, still, despite the waning sanity and strength of his will, he is still determined to not touch her the way she wants.

Just yet.

Instead, he takes his own teeth to her skin, reaching for her neck and tracing small but strong bites - not enough to break skin just yet - down to her withers. In a way, it is almost an attempt at reaffirming his point, but he can be just as much of a tease if he wishes. She was not the only one who could play at this game, and one of his little wicked grins tickles his lips as he bites a little harder at her withers.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-16-2018, 09:35 PM. link #8

It had been then that Vithmiris had pulled away from my touch. My lips falling flat while two milky eyes looked up at him from under long elegant lashes that brushed against my pale cheeks. The second set of milky eyes remained closed breathing in the scent of his musty skin and the sweet iron scent of the crimson that still trailed down his dark skin. Even as his body tensed his entire figure becoming rather ridged as he squirmed attempting to control himself, but the night was still young after all. Pale rosy lips turned up slightly at the corners, the deep crimson easily seen compared to the more ethereal look I possessed.

”You’ve been denying for so long, my only question is how much longer will you continue to deny yourself.” I mused from quiet tunes pressing my velvety nares against his throat refusing for him to release his contact. The feel of his silky skin below my own soft nostrils tempting.. Instead opening my jaws just enough to roll the fleshy pale tongue against the spots that had been broken, ripped, and tugged upon. The sweet taste tickling the taste buds, but what I hadn’t expected was the feel of his own pearly whites against my nape.

I shuddered at the feel of his contact against my skin, the feel of the bites down my nape until he stopped at my withers. Soft moans released from my vocals falling short from my pale lips. Lobes twisting listening to his own breathing perhaps a bit quicker than normal, but not by much if any. My own heart pounded against my chest pressing pale skin into his own darkness. The pressure against my withers increased his pearly whites threatening to break my own tender skin. Still I continued to sink into his darkness pressing the side of my cranium into his dark skin moans still continued only this time beginning to get louder with the pressure applied.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-16-2018, 09:49 PM. link #9
Vithmiris

Another low growl leaves him, again this one was not made of pleasure, as he hears her words. This time as he bites down, he breaks her skin and begins to drink what flows. However, when he is done, he makes a point of pulling away from her entirely and wades further into the water so that he is out of reach without her following. He is not in the mood for her games tonight; all he wants to do is relax for a while, away from everything, and listen to the silence.

"I'm not denying myself as much as you might think I am." He mutters flatly, not looking back at her as he settles more into the water, now leaving only his head exposed with tendrils of black hair floating on the surface like tentacles. "I could always just leave and go visit the city..." His tone is dark, daringly malicious, as he implies a visit to the brothel. He knows the fact hurts her whenever it arises, but he is just not in the mood to mess with her.

He lowers his nostrils below the water and snorts, blowing out some bubbles before he pulls it back out again and sighs. "Besides, what good would it do, hm? Vampire offspring are pointless unless they're full-blooded." The comment is soft, distant, but loud enough to reach Slythe's ears.

They'd only very briefly mentioned children before when they'd first taken over the Ridge and he'd been showing her around the Citadel and castle...For him, it had mostly been in jest, although his thoughts at the time of taking her in each of the rooms... still probably going to happen.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-16-2018, 10:19 PM. link #10

I felt the tinge of pain mixed with that of pleasure my own pale skin shook below his touch. The sensation beginning to trail itself down my spine while my own rosy lips parted allowing a loud moan to be heard. Slowly those lips closed my own pearly whites sinking into the flesh of my bottom lip attempting to control myself, but even after a few moments he moved away leaving me standing the small pinholes only beginning to heal due to the blood I had absorbed from his own flesh. Lobes turned ever so slightly while all four milky eyes opened watching as he moved away the sound of the water rustling before me as he moved further and further away. The sounds echoing in my mind allowing the silence to play out after he’d quit his venture deeper into the water.

”Are you saying you have lost interest in me…” I began to rather flatly adjusting my stance in order to cock a hip, ”Master.” I finished standing rigid in place the four milky eyes rolling across his dark skin watching as the muscles moved under his flesh. I knew he never liked to be called such a thing, but at this point I didn’t quite care. He’d pulled away from the contact implying I was nothing more than those few he’d wished to find in the city, but even then wouldn’t that have meant he would have rather taken me instead if I was nothing more than those few?

”If that is what you would prefer to do, master, go ahead.” I challenged still remaining where I had been standing hip cocked and all as I stared at him. Whether he was actually going to go and relieve the stress that he’d been building. Even though here I stood pressing whatever buttons I found to use at the time. Lifting the short tail with the mass of hair at the end before flicking it toward the ground listening to the whipping sound that arose from the silence.

Turning my cranium to the side removing the gaze against his skin staring off into the darkness of the beach that had surrounded us, ”Children?” I laughed at the thought of a child tagging along side the dark coat of Vithmiris, ”You could have easily had children with any of the whores at the brothel, Master Vihmitis.” I mused loud enough for him to hear. What good would they have been? Only half a vampire and all, much like myself.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-16-2018, 10:36 PM. link #11
Vithmiris

She is trying, trying so hard to find the right way of making him cave; and what better way to force the hand of the egotistical and conceited asshole such as himself, than get him angry and lashing out.

He grits his teeth so hard that it hurts his jaw, but he says nothing nor makes any sound. He forces her voice out of his head, mentally blocks his ears from hearing that stupid goddamn word. It hadn't always bothered him, as his past escapades had provided him with many situations where he was the master of another, and even sometimes his soldiers had referred to him as such. And whilst his and Slythe's relationship had started out nothing more than him having turned her, and subsequently, he naturally became her master.

But as their relationship had progressed, the word had bored him. Now she only used it to piss him off, or perhaps every so often in a slightly teasing manner. This was definitely to piss him off.

"Anything less than a full-blooded child is pointless." He emphasises the word before he slowly turns his head to look at her through his mass of black hair that clings wetly to his face. "They almost never survive."

His tone is dead flat and serious as he watches her, waiting silently despite the irritation building within him from her chosen words; but he isn't going to give her the satisfaction of snapping just yet.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-16-2018, 10:54 PM. link #12

Perhaps it was awful of me to press such buttons, but it was always so much more interesting when Vith’s blood gets boiling. Granted we often went back and forth and I was sure if someone heard the conversations and arguments we’d gotten into they wouldn’t understand why we would fit together as well as we had. I couldn’t deny it to myself though he was much more attractive when his blood was boiling. Those sun fire eyes within his skull set ablaze the flex of muscles below his dark skin and of course those cold looks he gave would send shudders down my spine. There was more to Vithmiris than what met my own eyes, needless to say.

Deep rumbling voice met my pale ears, his tune like music to my own mind. Slowly, calmly even, I turned my milky eyes in his direction. Not quite looking at him, but through him passed where he was standing within the water. ”Then whats the problem?” I questioned easily pale lips twisting up into a smirk. After all even if the child between a full vampire and a half vampire didn’t survive then what was the problem? There was none, the problem would have solved itself after all.

”You also never answered me, Master Vithmiris.” I mused pointing out how he had easily dodged the question that was so easy for him to imply how worthless I was. Perhaps he was right, maybe I should have gone my own way to search for something different to keep from knowing him so well and what buttons to press. ”Much like yourself, I could go and find someone to relieve this.. tension.” I chose the words carefully, but still just enough there to really stroke a cord or two. I knew how much he disliked the idea, but still it was quite entertaining to think about.

How I could be with another while he waltzed into the room as he always done. A sense of arrogance about him while he ripped the other off and tore into his flesh. The crimson liquid spilling everywhere splattering against my own pale hide and that of the walls of the castle. A highly.. sexual thought crossed my mind at least feasting on the corpse while Vith did whatever he’d wished. Thick mass of hair lashed out against the ground once more my mind returning to the present while my dainty frame turned away from Vithmiris and his supposed to be bath.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-17-2018, 05:57 AM. link #13
Vithmiris
When hope is gone, undo this lock, and send me forth on a moonlit walk.
What was the problem?

Vithmiris lifts his head and looks at her, almost in disgust, if one could see beneath his veil of hair plastered to his face. He honestly can't believe the question that had fallen from her lips had truly come from her, and whilst he is all for killing things, bringing a child into the world only for it to die is simply a waste.

"Go then."

The two words are harsh, spoken in a lowly growled tone, both disgusted and dismissive at the same time. "Go and do whatever you please. Fuck whoever you want, have whoever fuck you in return. Suffer the pain and torture of birthing stillborn offspring..." Somehow he manages to keep his voice low and not raise it to yell as he dares her to leave and do as she pleased with her life.

"Just know that I won't ever touch you." He turns away from her and moves out of the water, pausing at the edge where only his feet remain submerged, "I'm tired of our little games, Slythe. You know exactly what you have to do if you want me to take you, yet you still refuse, and then dare to keep trying to play games with me."

He turns away and entirely removes himself from the water, yet he remains lingering in the shadows by the edge, a soft sigh escaping his lips. The whole situation is just giving him a headache, which certainly hadn't been the goal for their night together. Still, after all he said, he certainly doesn't want her to leave, doesn't want her to go find someone else to take his prize; and yet, he almost feels a sense of defeat (not that he would ever dare show it), that would prevent him from chasing after her.

Oh shit, wait, really?! Just like that?!
Not now.
Dude, seriously, she thinks the fucking world of you, and you're gonna drop her cos you're so fucking conceited and egotistical?
Baskerville, I swear to fucking God I will spit you back out and leave you to drown in the water. Shut the fuck up.
You're a fucking asshole.
I am aware of that, thank you. Now fuck off.

|| ummm that didn't go the way I'd thought but oooookay. xD Also yay for mental convo with Baskerville.
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-17-2018, 03:47 PM. link #14

I knew very much so that this was a topic that Vithmiris’ heart strings tugged. He hadn’t shown them, of course, though I could tell by the way he spoke to me that it was something that ate at him. Perhaps more along the lines of devoured, but still he remained stuck in his ways too proud to go chasing after a woman regardless of how much he’d wanted to. I turned my pale slender cranium only just a fraction watching him from the corners of two milky eyes. I could see his dark skin moving the muscles rippling under the flesh he wore. Vith’s deep tunes rumbling through my lobes but I still stood silent with my back facing him.

He returned his tunes still bubbling through my lobes threatening to rip me apart at the seems, but I knew regardless he would have never laid a hand on me not like the others of the clan I had abandoned. Milky eyes turned to slits as he turned away facing the water as he did so, ”Tell me, Vithmiris, that you don’t love me.” I spoke while my tunes remained flat. Turning my cranium to the darkness of the forest that lies beyond where I stood in the sand. Even if I did change, for him more than anything else in this forsaken place, there was no guarantee he would love me the same as he did now. If he even loved me at all.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-17-2018, 04:03 PM. link #15
Vithmiris & Slythe
I only want to cut you open & run my tongue along your heart.

Tell me that you don't love me.

Where another man may have sighed and given in to her, Vithmiris merely snarls slightly before he offers his retort. "I don't tell lies." Despite everything that he is, and has been, it is quite a true statement. The only time he ever actually lies is when it is needed, under such circumstances as extracting information from another. But he has never lied to Slythe, there has been no reason to, so why would he start now?

He turns his gaze to look at her, the way the moonlight reflects off of her and makes the water around her seem to glow in an ethereal light. He loves her, far more than he is actually willing to admit; not for selfish reasons, for once, but safety reasons. Whilst he knows she can fend for herself well enough, he did not need an outsider attempting to kidnap her in some twisted political plot.

He stands in silence, waiting to hear her response if she bothered to give him one. All he wants to do is jump her, take her in a fit of fury, but now he just feels bored, as if the right moment had been missed. Women.

image © Alpenminuial | coding

@Slythe

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-17-2018, 04:25 PM. link #16

Teeth came together my cheek showing the tense moment as I bit down almost grinding my pearly whites. Pale lobes flicked a fraction listening to his rumbling tune a shake of my slender skull before I turned myself toward him. Both pairs of milky white eyes burrowed into his own sunfires searching for whatever may have been hidden below. I needed the relief that Vithmiris had offered, especially after a fight such as this one. Yet he still refused waiting for his chance after I become a full vampire such as himself. I couldn’t help the anger that still continued to bubble within my pale dainty frame even if I didn’t look it.

A harsh snort sounded through my velvety pink nostrils turning away from him. His gaze still lingering in the back of my mind while my slender limbs moved forward the sand splitting as I moved across the beach. ”Go have your time at the damned brothel. I’ll see what Hel is up to.” I couldn’t quite help the anger that still boiled within my veins. After everything that we had gone through he still refused as I hadn’t been enough. Still I moved across further away from Vithmiris my mind already set on returning to bloodfall and leaving him here strolling through his own thoughts. Or perhaps he would take his trip to the brothel as he always had after our spats at one another.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-19-2018, 05:40 AM. link #17
Vithmiris & Slythe
I only want to cut you open & run my tongue along your heart.
"You're a fucking idiot."

Vithmiris snorts as he shakes her head at her comment. Whilst he had mentioned visiting the city, it was under the context that he could, not that he was going to; that was her own assumption brought upon by anger, and whilst he didn't care too much about that, her comment regarding Helborath made his blood begin to boil once more. Would his Commander be naive enough to accept sleeping with her, if she implied it to him, knowing the hellfire that would be brought down upon him?

"You're the one who fucking started all of this bullshit by trying to break me. And, for your information, I have no desire, nor was there any to start with, to go to the city tonight. I simply said I could, so you can shove that comment about Hel up your fucking ass. You shouldn't have to fucking ask me if I love you, are the things that I do for you not enough?!" He can't help the rage that begins to seep out, even to the point where a black fog stirs around him, Baskerville ready to burst forth at a moment's notice.

"I've fought for you, I've saved you, and I fucking became a God damned Emperor just to give you the life that you fucking missed out on in that hellhole of a fucking home you grew up in. But, no, just because I won't fuck you, that apparently means I don't love you!" Every inch of his body twitches as the muscles beneath his flesh try to contain the hellhound itching to be free, to wreak havoc upon the shores of the lagoon, to devour Slythe just as any other piece of meat. But Vithmiris won't allow it, despite his boiling temper daring to get the better of him as he takes slow, harsh steps towards the pale woman.

"I am done playing your stupid fucking games." He states coldly, like the icy breezes of the Ridge itself, before he lunges at her. If she wanted to fuck with him, he would tear her down, literally.

Sometimes things just don't go to plan. Not that there was a plan to start with.

The pair lay in the rock and sands, coated in sweat, water, and a fair amount of each other's blood. The dark stallion lay curled around his companion, his anger long gone, as he lay his head on her shoulders in an embrace. He says nothing, not wanting to ruin the moment. He'd finally broken, caved in from the rage that had consumed his body and mind. Slythe was now, officially, his mate.

image © Alpenminuial | coding

@Slythe || BRING ON THE BABBEHS!

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-19-2018, 04:03 PM. link #18

Anger. It was the one thing I could always use in my favor when it came to Vithmiris. His temper, even with a somewhat long fuse, would always give way if I kept striking whatever buttons I may. Even then, though, I felt a little heartache at the thought of getting Vith so worked up over something so minor. There would always be a hiccup in relations wouldn’t there? This one just revolved around the idea of his own dark skin meshing with my pale frame. A pale lobe flickered listening to his tunes revolving in the back of my mind as he called out his temper smoking like hot coals. Soon they would light like the fire within his eyes.

Still I continued to walk away my slender limbs never pausing in order to throw a glance over my shoulder. I didn’t want to look at him, not yet. It wasn’t time to give him the satisfaction he craved without giving in to my own needs that have been untouched since I’d first met him. Where it was true occasionally Vithmiris would go and seek out the women within the city, or even on our travels to relief himself. I’d gone to bed many-many nights without the gentle touch or the feel of his skin unless the morning came where he strolled into bed half ragged from the nights events. I could hear from his tunes the fires beginning to start lighting the scene placed before him with the darkness that spewed out from his coat threatening to let his own hellhound release. It was a pleasurable warmth that had been here within the confines of this space, but now it had dropped cooling the place we’d found ourselves.

It was then I turned to look at his dark features to see the raging sunset eyes stuck so far into his skull wrapped by the dark mass of hair that lingered around him. His gaze held fury, my own was cold-uncaring even. ”I made you become emperor of a fucking fairytale land?” I finally spoke allowing those words to roll between the confines of us. Several feet away I could still see the twitching of the muscles below his skin the dark mist that seeped from his body. ”I never fucking asked you to take on the title.” I could feel the volume of my tones increasing turning twisting my pale frame to better face him. The milky white eyes reverting into slits…

He’d moved taken off from the place he was standing. I watched him gaining the distance I had just laid out between us, I could hear his hoofbeats as he approached. I turned my cranium to the side giving him the opening he’d wanted to rip my spine from my naked nape, but at the same time I could easily puncture his throat with the curved scythe that grew from my own cranium. I wasn’t going to roll over so easily this time…

**hey dandy dick; you’ve activated my alu-card**

I couldn’t hear Vithmiris from my own heavy breathing coming out in burts of huffs and small pants. My mind twisted and turned, a sharp pain that lingered within the back of my skull. I realized this was a migraine of sorts from the nights events. I turned twisting myself from my resting place only realizing that Vith’s dark muzzle was attached and unwilling to let me move much of an inch. Instead I laid my pale cheek against the cooling ground. A drop of Vith’s blood, maybe my own, fell from the top of my horn. I was sure that the once pale scythe was now stained crimson, as was the rest of my pale skin. Picking up the mass of hair soaked in the remaining dark liquid it was too much work to try and move it to adjust myself to become more comfortable.

Instead of remaining still I rolled within his embrace turning to face him rather than away. Moving my pale slender limbs out of the way in order to press my skull against his flesh. I didn’t have much to say, in fact I didn’t want to say anything. I wanted this silence, this peaceful bliss to last eternity. Even if perhaps it looked like we had tried to slaughter one another.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply