o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
IMPORTANT:
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-18-2018, 06:12 PM

|Private| in the dark
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
breedConnemara x British Riding Pony
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-26-2018, 07:07 PM. link #1

Four pale eyes opened blinking once and twice to reveal the darkness of the room, only the subtle glow of my horn offered any light. It had been something I had insisted on in our own personal chambers hidden away from the eyes of others. The mound of blankets that rolled across both my pale form and piled around me similar to that of a nest. Lifting my thin cranium and stretching spindle legs outward realizing the warmth that had been radiating behind me had been none other than Vithmiris, my dark love. I couldn’t remember the last time I had slept so soundly, and there at first I thought he had still been sleeping. At least until the glint of his sunfire eyes peered through the dark mass of tangled hair spread across the bedding.

”Mmm.” I purred through rosy velvet kissers reaching toward his forelock to brush away the dark hair, knowing it would fall back into place as he moved. Brushing velvet kissers against his forehead before removing myself from the confines of the bed to better stretch my slender frame. ”How do you feel about a bath Vithmiris?” I questioned turning my cranium back toward him who was only beginning to stir from his resting position. I hadn’t quite known what to expect for our nights adventure, but I knew what I’d wanted to do at least.

A flick of the mass of hair that I had possessed against the stone floor decorated in mass of crimson, from what I could see from the glow of my horn. My dainty hooves clicked against the floor by the time a maid had knocked on the door opening it only a fraction to retain our privacy, ”Is there anything you would like done?” I could hear them ask, small pale lobes flickering in the direction of the door. ”A hot bath.” I purred easily feeling the tension that began to rise within my own frame as my gaze glided across the darkness where Vithmiris would have been. The maid took off and soon I heard the water running a smile found itself against my features.

I was beginning to enjoy this life.

@Vithmiris
Tag Me: @[Slythe]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-27-2018, 02:53 AM. link #2
Vithmiris
I only want to cut you open, and run my tongue along your heart.
He'd been sleeping rather well lately, now that there was no more banging going on around the citadel; at least, within earshot. The castle was entirely repaired, and the renovations were complete. The only things left to work on was the final restorations of the village district, but that was far enough outside that from their chambers, there was nothing but silence.

He groans at Slythe, wanting to sleep longer, but apparently, that's not on the cards today. "No point in telling you no. You'll make me have one anyway." He murmurs, but he just rolls around in the pillows whilst he hears Slythe talk to a servant.

They had so many of them running around now, at least two dozen, and all of them had now been turned into lesser vampires, creatures that Vithmiris could control however he pleased. Eventually he sighs and sits up, hair falling over his face as it so often does, and he peers out at his pale companion from behind the black veil.

"How are you feeling, hmm?" It hadn't been that long ago that he'd cracked in anger, and he had taken her where she'd stood; whilst he doesn't exactly regret the action, nor regretted the situation that had caused it (well, a different topic would have been better, but he'd always known he would take her in a fit of rage), he wondered about the consequences.

Whatever offspring she may have as a result had very little chances - if any at all - of surviving the birth.

Speaks | Thinks | Sounds Like | @Slythe
|| Please tag Vithmiris in each post. ||
|| Please note that Vithmiris is typically a M-rated character. ||

Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-27-2018, 03:44 AM. link #3

Pale eyes watched as the darkness shifted adjusting my gaze to try and see Vithmiris better, but it was too dark in the room to really see him from where I stood. Approaching the table near the bed to light the candles to offer some light in the room. The smell of burning sulfur rolled through my lungs, and for whatever reason I had enjoyed the scent. A strangeness, everything about this new life of ours was very strange to me. Turning my attention back to Vithmiris as the room began to lighten allowing me to see where he was his dark mass of hair falling before his eyes once more I couldn’t hide the subtle grin that rolled across my velvety lips.

Slender pale pillars carried me forward as I placed my front knees on the bed stretching out toward him, ”Just come soak with me then?” I purred vocals hinting on the lust that had still been bubbling through my dainty frame. Long near-white lashes spread out eyeing him from under them before setting my cranium on the pillows flicking an ear toward the water that still ran in the bath. I realized the rumbling of my stomach was beginning to get worse than it had been in the days prior. Unsatisfied with anything I’d sank my teeth into, but I was unsure how much exactly I would have needed.

A pale lobe flicked toward the sound of Vith’s tunes. The subtle smile turning more into a sheepish grin, ”Starving really, in more than one way” I responded with a bit of a laugh as I turned my pale eyes back to the subtle light dancing across Vith’s features making him look more ravishing than he had been, even if right now he was a mess. ”I think my stomach has been causing me some issues.” finally responded truthfully as to what exactly he’d asked. Though I wasn’t going to lie and say I wasn’t wanting him, because I did as I always had.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-27-2018, 03:56 AM. link #4
Vithmiris
He gives a subtle nod to her suggestion of just soaking, which he highly doubts would actually be that simple, but for the moment puts no effort into moving. Rather, he stays where he is to watch her leer at him, and he smirks a little with a small snort. As she lay her head on a pillow, he reaches towards her and places a light kiss to the side of her lips, before pulling out of her reach immediately after, sliding off of the bed and onto his feet.

But it's as he goes to walk towards the bath that he hears her words, and pauses to look back at her, "You should eat something more substantial then." He states simply, his tone implying exactly what it always had, and he wonders if perhaps she will break just as he had. Obviously, he'd have much preferred she break first, but perhaps if he had not snapped, she truly would have left him; he'd never know.

He nods his head towards the bath, "C'mon then, since you want me to join you and I"m up now. Or was that just a ploy so you could steal the entire bed, hmm?" He purrs with a smirk. It wouldn't surprise him.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-27-2018, 04:13 AM. link #5

Hunger rolls through my dainty frame as he mentions eating, ”Don’t use that word it just makes me hungrier if that can be a thing.” I complained lightly feeling his dark velvets against my own. I reached for him, but he’d quickly slid away and out of reach. The sound of his hooves striking the floor caught my attention perking my twin pale lobes. I could hear him beginning to walk toward the bath. A devious grin spread across my features as I crawled back into the bed shoving the pillows and blankets aside stretching out as much as I could, but even then I didn’t quite take up much of the bed but using the advantage of having it to myself and rolling onto my back cranium faced toward my dark love. Four pale eyes watching as he looked back watching what I had done.

”A ploy perhaps.” I mused wondering whether he was to take the time to come back and demand I get off, but as I listened closely could hear the faucet being turned off. Realizing the bath was filled I sighed and rolled off the bed moving to the side of Vithmirs brushing my rosy velvet kissers against his skin as I passed him. ”Though a bath does sound good regardless of how much I want to take the bed.” I spoke tunes light, almost playful.

Dainty hooves clicked against the floor as we made our way to the bath. The steam of the heat fogging the glass and mirrors a deep breath of the floral scents. Stepping into the hot waters as if it was our own personal hot spring, ”This is delightful.” I commented before getting all four hooves in and slowly lowering myself submerging myself in the water. Tucking my nostrils in the water blowing little bubbles as they popped. I had never had a personal bath before, instead they were mostly in ponds and lakes, rivers even. Though before I had met Vithmiris they were mostly commune hot springs where you’d never get the privacy that you had here/ Still the hunger pains lingered twisting through my stomach.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-27-2018, 04:29 AM. link #6
Vithmiris
Vithmiris can't help but chuckle at her comment, but merely shrugs as he disappears from the bedroom into their ridiculously large bathroom - although, in all honesty, it was more like a bathhouse in itself. As he feels her against him, he tilts his head to look at her and allows her to pass, simply humming in acknlowledgement at her words.

As he properly enters the bathroom, he looks around at the mirrors with a blank expression. Whilst Slythe's own frame was more or less decipherable within the reflection, his own was nonexistent. It had never bothered him though. He wasn't a vain creature.

He stands at the side of the bath - although perhaps a pool was the more accurate description - and watches as Slythe gets in and begins to blow bubbles. He chuckles with a small shake of his head before he finally approaches and steps in as well, sliding down until he was beside her comfortably.

"You seem quite content there." He teases her lightly, watching in amusement. Sometimes she still did things that he'd never thought he would see her do.

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 01-27-2018, 04:49 AM. link #7

I was content between the heat of the bath and the bubbles as I blew them, but soon I ran out of breath and had to pull my velvety nares from the water. Looking down to see the reflection that cast out before me, while Vith’s own was nonexistent. A pale lobe flickered toward his tunes as I slowly turned my eyes toward him searching his features. ”Do you not like the bubbles?” I questioned pressing my wet nares against his cheek content between let alone the bath but his company as well. Though as I pressed my nose against him to take in his scent I realized just how.. delicious his scent was. I could feel the fangs beginning to protrude and instead I pulled my cranium away while the hunger ate at me.

”This.. is something we’ve never had, I mean aside from the bath houses in the towns we passed through.” I spoke allowing the thoughts to roll across more looking and exploring the bath with my pale eyes. It was unimaginably large more so than for just the two of us, but I was slowly adjusting to the sizes of such things within the confines of blood fall. A soft smile found itself against my features as I turned my attention back toward my dark companion, ”I do.. enjoy this place. I can see why you wanted a life such as this for us.” I spoke finally allowing the truth to be revealed. I had never once imagined such a thing in my life. Too much space, too large, too many rooms. Though the lifestyle Vithmiris had known was more than what I had thought originally.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 01-30-2018, 02:06 PM. link #8
Vithmiris & Slythe
I only want to cut you open & run my tongue along your heart.
"Something you have never had." He corrects her after shrugging at her earlier question; he didn't care if she wanted to blow bubbles, it was just unexpected. He smiles at her though, as he watches her look around the room. He had wanted for so long to find a place magnificent enough to call their home, to provide her with the most luxurious lifestyle she could have, so she would never have to live in a dark cave ever again.

A wicked grin spreads across his features at her words, and he steps closer to her and lays his head across her withers, "Mmm, some things still need some work, setting up some more ranks and making sure people are provided for... There are still many that live in these mountains we have not yet met. But, time will work those things out. For now...."

He pushed his weight against her in hopes of pushing her over; apparently, he is in a bit of a playful mood, even if he's still a little tired.

image © Alpenminuial | coding

@Slythe

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 02-03-2018, 10:20 PM. link #9

I lurked within the bath watching the water as it rolled out splashing against my pale skin. My reflection wriggling with the waves, where as Vithmiris held no reflection. It had never bothered me though, but I chalked it up to being a pure vampire unlike myself. Near-white eyes trailed upward where his reflection would have been finding the dark of his tail spreading out through the water. I turned a pale lobe and listened to him speak, but instead of looking at him I grabbed a bottle of soap and poured it into the bath. Using the mass of hair at the tip of my tail to mix the water and liquid soap together creating bubbles that floated on the surface much like a foam of the sea.

”Are you not ready for meets and greets, Vith?” I questioned turning my pale gaze into his direction. Pale rosy lips beginning to turn upward into a playful grin, ”I never took you for enjoying other company.” I mused lightly before I turned my gaze away and back to the suds that rolled across the gentle waves that lapped against my dark companions hide and my own. I was for once absent minded more or less just watching the suds as they rolled.

I felt weight against my pale frame which in turn made me look toward Vithmiris and the coyness that played within his gaze. I pressed myself against his own refusing to back down quite yet. Though only a few moments after I rolled myself into the bath cranium and all under the hot water. I stayed there just feeling the weightlessness that had offered itself to me. Slowly pulling myself back up to get air covered in bubbles as they clung to both my horn and skin. Though there was something more in the air than I had anticipated. Primal desires rising through my veins bubbling threatening to be unleashed.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 02-05-2018, 03:05 PM. link #10
Vithmiris & Slythe
It feels strange to relax so easily within the waters, knowing full well that something could happen that would result in at least one servant bursting in on them and ruining the peace and quiet. Although, at the same time, the servants were aware of what he could do to them should they interrupt and it wasn't a literal case of life or death.

"Ugh, who said I enjoyed their company?! I'm tired of them. Everyone is more or less the same. We've got so much interest for our spies and so little for our army..." He shakes his head dismissively and sinks lower into the water, now only his head remains above the surface. He doesn't want to talk about kingdom related things whilst they're meant to be relaxing, but he can't stop his mind from ticking over.

He wrinkles his nose a little as the bubbles Slythe poured in begin to manifest, spreading out across the surface of the water and wrapping around their skin. He snorts to blow them away from his face. Whilst not exactly grumpy, the vampire is certainly not in the best of moods, and despite Slythe's glances, he seems to drift off into a daydream. Something kept nagging at the back of his mind, relentless, numbing his senses.

@Slythe

Find Reply
genderMare
age13 year old
height14.0 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts87
carats 2,910€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Lee, posted schedule 02-15-2018, 09:44 PM. link #11

Thankfully within the few moments of the desires that bubbled threatening the surface of my calm exterior had faded. In return leaving an almost empty feeling as I set my pale gaze against the dark flesh of Vithmiris. His tunes sounding more irritable than I had imagined as he sunk his way into the warm waters of the bath covered with bubbles that rose up the scent of flora taking hold of my own nostrils drowning out the scent of mortal beings that had been within the keep. The ones I had been trying to stay away from with their beating hearts within their chests. I wasn’t exactly sure how much longer I could stand the yearning for their lifes blood knowing full well I would crack, give into the primal desires of a vampire.

Slowly I pressed my pale rosy velvet lips together as I watched the bubbles that threatened to swarm his dark skin were pushed away with the air from his nostrils. Sinking my own self into the bath the water rushing over my shoulders getting into a position where I could press my own nostrils against his flesh. There was something wrong and I wasn’t exactly sure what had been on his mind, it certainly hadn’t been anything I had done. For a time I just laid within the bath with my pale flesh against his own dark skin finally bringing up my gaze to have a look into the fiery gaze, ”What is on your mind? Aside from the lack of privacy you have had as of late.” I spoke tunes quiet and calm as I took in his features.

Slowly twisting my way around in order to feel my own pale sides against him. Wrapping my neck around and allowing my chin to rest against the small of his back that was still partly submerged, but not enough to have my own nostrils within the water.

@Vithmiris
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts148
carats 7,091€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule Yesterday, 05:14 PM. link #12
Vithmiris & Slythe
He knows he's not being the best of company right now, but he had told her that he would bathe with her, and there is no need for him to be grumpy towards her. None of his mood is her fault, he knows this, he just seems to be finding it hard to not let his mind wander to all of the things that still need to be done. His gaze drifts off into the unfocused distance, looking at nothing in particular about the stone wall ahead of him, and the bubbles come wrapping back around him again.

It's not until Slythe slides over to him and actually speaks that he snaps at least a little out of his daze; whilst he had felt her approach, he paid little mind to it. He hums in response, almost like a question itself, before he realises she actually asked him a question he couldn't just grunt an answer to. He turns his head slowly to look around at her leaning over him, "Nothing, and everything. Just... Tired. It's been a very long time since I've been in a situation like this, and I must admit I forgot how tedious a lot of it is."

He does at least give her a little smile, and the look in his eye as he watches her shows his appreciation for her company. "Just a little worried, I guess is the best way of putting it. There has been very little interest in the army ranks, most seem to be content to live as they are, or otherwise, we have an abundance of spies. But something will work out soon enough I think. I have been thinking about opening up the castle for an event..."

He tilts his head to look at her better without moving, finding he quite enjoys seeing her rest over his back as she is, "Dust out the ballroom and open it to everyone, have guides lead outsiders through the safe paths up the mountains, and have a big old-fashioned Masquerade Ball, and a fest for the ages."

Now he does shift a little, reaching further with his own nose to touch Slythe's gently, "What do you think, hm?"

@Slythe
Find Reply