o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
20th February 2018 | We have a new poll up, Leadership Battle Grace Period Poll! We are considering changing our grace period for leadership battles to offer some more down time. Go read about it an give us your vote!

18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-20-2018, 11:33 PM

|Open| M | BATTLE | drag me down
genderMare
age6 year old
height22.3 hh
breedPercheron x Clydesdale
sexualityDemisexual
posts19
carats 4,519€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Dee, posted schedule 01-31-2018, 10:39 PM. link #1
If she could have stayed in that lake forever she would have, though the company had provided more enjoyment then she had originally anticipated. She felt better, while her troubles still lurked in the background of her mind she found it easier to push them down. She would draw deep breaths as she moved away from the lake and Kenani and back towards the desert. She had promised that she would meet Ylva in the mountains. She had no intention of breaking that promise as much as thinking of Ylva caused that pain to flair u in her chest.

The woman would slug onwards, turning her attention upwards as she hit the foothills. She had always loved the mountains, something about the chill and the altitude bringing her clarity rather then distress as it might for others. But she would not go high, as others might to stake their claim, she knew how much altitude sickness could mess with you and she had no intention of dealing with that. Slithering forward, she would come to stand atop a fair amount of rubble.

Something told her to stand there and wait for Ylva, another part urged her onwards. “Lord or lady, step forth and meet your challenger!” The bellow would echo forth, resonating from somewhere deep within her chest to echo throughout the mountains. Head would tip back, rust coloured eyes fixated on the mountains above. She had no connection to this land, no connection to this herd and yet every fibre of her being told her that this was to be her home. She had no issue with the leader, but she needed to fight. That was the only way she would feel better was to have this moment etched into her flesh.

OOC;; hey I am Dee, we haven’t met yet. I love your mountain, please don’t hate me I love Vith and Slythe D: @Vithmiris @Battle Judge @Plot Account - note from Nikkayla, edited to add an "M' to thread title!
Tag Me: @[Destroyah]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts149
carats 8,801€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
“Excuse me, but I'm a fuckmothering vampire.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 02-02-2018, 03:49 AM. link #2
Vithmiris
The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eating my wings to make me tame.
“Oh my God, keep it down would you. Have some respect for the people that actually live here.”

A dark voice lingers in the air shortly after the woman’s voice finished echoing through the nearby mountains, and from behind her, a black figure saunters across the battlegrounds.

“Seriously, there’s a city up there, y’know, where people live. Although, by the looks of you, you don’t know a thing about this place; I haven’t smelt your blood around here before.”

His comment is snarky as he tosses a glance up the huge wall where, at the top, the Bloodfall Citadel resides. His hair falls over his face in its typical wild uncontrollable manner, and he peers through it with near-glowing red-orange eyes, walking towards the beast of a woman before stopping behind her.

“And with your address of "Lord or Lady", well, that you don’t even know who the current leader is which means you cannot even take the time to educate yourself before issuing a challenge for my crown.”

A large cruel grin spreads its way across the vampire’s mouth, showing off his many fanged teeth and elongated canines, and his dark flesh ripples with excitement and an eagerness to fight that had been building since his scuffle with Selene.

“So tell me, then, why should I accept your challenge?”

Vithmiris had been walking through the village that overlooked the Bloodfall Battlegrounds with Slythe by his side just as the woman had yelled out, clearly demanding attention and so he had flown down as a bat and landed in the snowy ruins of the old market district that made up where they now stood. He was certain Slythe would be down soon if she didn’t stay up top and observe from the wall.

Spectators! Oh, how he would love some of those right now. Perhaps Slythe would be able to spread the word quickly amongst the servants so that anyone who wished to watch the Vampire King fight, could. He’d been itching for a good fight, but just because she wanted to challenge him, just because she was of a larger build than him, didn’t mean that he would go down easily. A creature such as himself always has an ace up his proverbial sleeve.

Speaks | Thinks/Baskerville Speaks | Sounds Like | 375 Words | @Destroyah @Plot Account @Battle Judge
x o x
Tag Me: @[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height22.3 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts19
carats 4,519€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Dee, posted schedule 02-02-2018, 09:56 AM. link #3
A voice would come almost instantly from behind her but the woman does not flinch, instead head tips to fix the man with one rusty eye. Visage remains expressionless as the behemoth watches him walk across the battle ground. He does not introduce himself straight away and for that reason she does not speak to him. Or perhaps it is her sheer hatred for words that seals her lips and allows her to study him with cold detachment. More words would spill from his lips to mark him immediately as a talker.

How revolting.

Continuing on the man would speak of a city, though he provided his own deductions about why she was yelling. Again she wouldn’t respond, instead allowing singular rust coloured eye to fixate on him and study his own luminescent ones through that mess of a mane. When this round of talking came to a halt the woman finally would turn, motions easy and unhurried. Hooves picked up and placed with practiced ease as to never lose her footing on the battle ground.  

She does not follow his gaze up to the city he speaks of, never once do rust colour eyes venture from where they are locked on present company. Even as he continued to speak, thoughts least his next words bring a ghost of a smile across her lips. He took it as a lack of knowledge when in fact it was a lack of interest. She didn’t very well care for him or the inhabitants of this place. She had her own plans for everything after all. But he would finally state that it was his crown that she would be fighting for.

He smiles at her, most likely in attempts to intimidate, though the sight of francs brings a smile to her own lips. Weight would shift, muscles coiling beneath flesh as one hind hoof slid backwards in an attempt to redistribute her weight and stagger her stand a bit more. Words, more words would spew from his mouth, this time poising a question to her. Why should he accept her challenge?

“If you do not wish to fight me then you do not have to. But if you refuse... I will simply walk around your lovely mountain like I own it until you do.”

Devilish smile curls at the woman’s lips at the promise she provides him. Perhaps he did not want to fight, perhaps he is afraid. Though she doubts all of this, he seems far too cocky to back down from a challenge. Muscles rippling beneath hide provides a good idea of the excitement that bundles beneath his flesh. Perhaps it is something else, but it was excitement building within her and she sensed he mirrored that. She had not had a good battle in quite some time, she did not count Draco as a worthy opponent. Only cowards knocked out their opponents and leave.

Slowly the woman shifts her shoulders, pushing the bundle of armour off to clatter to the ground before stepping from the slight rise she had positioned herself on to call for the man that had appeared so easily behind her. Head tipped as she smiled at him, it was her turn to talk it seemed.

“Perhaps we could go about this the old fashioned way, where if you lose you lose your home, you people etc. And if I lose I limp off to feel some temporary pain before coming back to challenge you again. Or maybe we could strike a deal. If I win you retain a high rank here, you are right I don’t know you or this place. I simply like your mountain. I don’t ask loyalty, just not a knife to the back. If you wish to challenge me again so be it, I do love a fight. If you win then how about I do something for you?”

A wager? Life was so dull when everyone did everything predictably after all. She did not care if he spat in her face and laughed at her offer, she was not one to be offended if he was not interested. But it was there should he wish to take it. She came to settle a fair distance from him, neck arched and stance staggered to keep her balanced even if he decided to say fuck it to this whole talking thing and attack her. She would be ready for him whenever he wanted to fight...

743 WORDS | so I am okay with judges pick if you are, wanted to toss this out there since people have said there are a lot of plots going on | @Vithmiris @Plot Account @Battle Judge

edit;; permission received from Carhartt to edit post so that I may pull down the table
Find Reply
posts19
carats 888€ Carats
(Site Essential), posted schedule 02-02-2018, 08:26 PM. link #4
ATTENTION: Battle Suspended
This battle has been suspended for 72 hours - an issue has arisen that has been handled by staff.
Tag Me: @[Battle Judge]
Find Reply
posts73
carats 99,999,999,910,150€ Carats
(Administrator), posted schedule 02-07-2018, 03:04 PM. link #5
ATTENTION: Battle Continued
This battle is back on - Vithmiris has 72 hours to post and begin the fight!

@Destroyah @Vithmiris
Tag Me: @[Administrator]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts149
carats 8,801€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 02-07-2018, 05:50 PM. link #6
Vithmiris
The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eating my wings to make me tame.

For the most part, Vithmiris’ expression remains reasonably stoic as he watches the other with internal disgust. He can feel Baskerville awakening, disturbed by the changes in his master’s mood, and soon enough the Hell Hound’s voice sounded through his mind.

“What a fucking… What?! She wants to fight… because she likes the mountain? SO FUCKING LIVE IN IT!”
“Dude shut the fuck up.”
“But… What kind of backward psycho logic is that?!”
“Seriously, how many fucking times do I have to tell you: Shut. The. Fu-”
“Asshole.”
“Acknowledged.”

The telepathic conversation with the beast’s soul dwelling within him happens as the woman states her terms, something that he simply snorts at. “I don’t make deals with upstarts.” He states simply, “You’re a fucking git if you think you have to challenge me just to live here. If you wanted a fight all you had to do was ask. But, by the looks of you, I doubt such a simple idea crossed your little mind.” She reminds him a little of the pests from his past, always flying around like little gnats, trying to gain a foothold in the world by taking on those already in power. Many times, they bit off more than they could chew.

“Let me eat her, please?!”
“We haven’t even fought yet, wait your fucking turn!”
“But… But I’m hungry!!”
“Not my problem.”
“Yes, it fucking is, you vampiric asshole. I LIVE IN YOU!”
“Cry me a river.”

Vithmiris doesn’t care about getting hurt, that isn’t an issue. What he cares about is assholes thinking themselves better than others strutting around trying to claim his successes to use for their own mundane purposes. He has spent almost his entire time in Caeleste trying to rebuild Shishira’s kingdom, to give Slythe the home she never had, and with such a grand base of operations, there was once again a thriving community.

“So, bring it on then, hit me with your best shot! I’ve got things to do and can’t be standing around here waiting for you all day.”

“Liar.”
“Fuck off, Baskerville, I swear to God…”
“Shishira.”
“Who is a God.”
“Touché.”
“Shut the fuck up.”
“Just let me eat herrrr!”

Speaks | Thinks/Baskerville Speaks | Sounds Like | 323 Words | @Destroyah @Plot Account @Battle Judge
x o x

Notes
• Vithmiris communicates with Baskerville telepathically, as the Hell Hound's soul lives within him; their conversation cannot be heard.
• If this is a battle for the throne, it has to be a Warden's Word battle (also Judge's Pick is not a battle, it is Gambler's Pick).
Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height22.3 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts19
carats 4,519€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Dee, posted schedule 02-09-2018, 02:33 PM. link #7
She doesn't give too much care for the man's response: whatever it is, she intends to go through with this no matter what. This was for Ylva; this was for her family. There was nothing she wanted more than to provide them a home, to give them safety and stability. Even as he speaks, hind hoof slowly slides back and she begins to centre her balance. He states he is not willing to make a deal and her massive shoulders rise and fall with ease at the mention of this. Ah well, words are not taken to heart as she has little care for them. Words mean very little to the woman forged in fire.

Even as he speaks again, the woman steps down from the slight platform she had positioned herself on to bring herself down to his level. It takes her a moment to collect herself, attempting to push thoughts of Ylva, Namerin and Kenai to the back of her mind. The mare would draw in a deep breath, attempting to feel the frigid mountain air slide through her airway and into her lungs. Despite the warming season the mountains always hung onto the chill for longer then any other land.

A shiver runs through her, igniting her flesh as she slowly drags one forelimb through the earth before her. There was rubble there, the ground uneven and treacherous. A fleeting curiosity as to what stood here once upon a time flashed through her mind but was gone almost as soon as it appeared. The behemoth is in motion even as the last of Vithmiris’s words are dripping from his mouth. She had spoken her part already, she didn’t care for his since he had no interest in her little deal.

Destroyah sought to close the distance as quickly as possible, pillars pulling her forward in a rush. When close enough she attempted to swing her hips and use her momentum to skid the rest of the way with the intention of slamming her left shoulder into his chest and keeping her body parallel to him. Her right limbs bent to keep from tumbling over as she skidded: at the last moment, she attempted to push her right legs straight and throw the entirety of her massive weight into the king. Her shoulder aimed to connect with his chest, hoping to feel bones break with the impact or at least to knock the air out of her opponent for a moment. All the while she kept ears pinned, eyes narrowed and head arched to keep them as protected as possible.

Health: 10/10
Remaining attacks: 3
Remaining dodges: 1 full, 3 partial
Post summary: Troy attempts to run at him and then at the last moment swing her hips to her left and bring her body parallel to Vithmiris. Trying to skid the last little bit and throw her weight into him by aiming her left shoulder at his chest, intending to break bones or wind him.

ooc;; sorry I don’t remember seeing any rules about herd challenges having to be Wardens Word! But yes Wardens Word is fine, I am used to it being called Judges Pick my bad >.> @Vithmiris @Battle Judge @Plot Account
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts149
carats 8,801€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 02-11-2018, 05:33 AM. link #8

“Can’t you just shut up and let me deal with this already? You’re a pain in the fucking ass.”
“You’re the asshole that keeps me trapped in here, what else do you expect me to be?”
“Fucking qu-”
“Oh, h-hey is… Is she charging?”

In most cases, Vithmiris is fully capable of keeping his focus on whatever the situation is before him, whilst simultaneously holding a conversation with Baskerville, without being overly distracted by one or the other. However, given the Hell Hound’s incessant need to piss him off, the Vampire King’s attention had waned away from the giantess to try and hush the inner demon. Despite the fact that he had been looking straight at her moments prior, a reasonable distance away, he looks up in time to see her practically in front of him!

“When the fuck?!”
“You should really pay more attention…”
“Maybe if you would shut up, I could!”
“Don’t pin this on me. Not my fault you’re shit at multitasking. How you’ve survived all these years is beyond me.”

Whilst she is bigger up close, sizes of others have never been something to mean anything to him. He doesn’t move. What’s the point? Dodging hits is boring, and not something that is usually in his repertoire. It’s far more satisfying to let an opponent wail on him for a while, although he knows his limits of regeneration.

Somehow, their bodies collide; he’s not entirely sure how she managed it, but perhaps that was because he had been caught up arguing with Baskerville. No matter. He slides back in the slightly slushy snow from the force behind her until his feet hit the remnants of a foundation wall. It’s only a couple of feet if he had to guess the distance. If she’d continued to run at him and not done what she had, she’d most likely have had a far better chance at doing some decent damage, if not entirely knocking him off of his feet.

Oh well.

As it is, he huffs a little as the breath is knocked from him, but his abilities work quickly to repair the bruising done to his chest before it becomes an irritating tingling pain. Black hair flies around him from the movement, but he just stands there and grins, red eyes bright and eager. Despite the weight she has on her side, aiming for his chest is hardly worth it; asides from the bones connecting his legs to his shoulders, it is all just muscle, and all that really can do is bruise.

“What was the point in that?”
“Why the hell are you asking me?!”
“Rhetorical question, jackass.”
“And a rhetorical answer. Now sit down and shut up.”
“That’s not how that works you, idiot… Ugh, whatever. Spoilsport.”

He thinks about standing there longer, letting her attack him again without a response; after all, that was hardly worth calling an attack. But he sighs to himself, and using the ruins of the foundation wall behind his back feet, Vithmiris launches forward. In a black blur, the vampire slides across the rugged snow-covered ground on his knees beneath the woman’s barrel, appearing on her other side within moments.

Well, that is certainly a tactic he hadn’t used before.

He manages to stop pretty quickly and does a surprisingly elegant roll to get back up onto his feet; acrobatics are not usually something he engages in, but hey, why the hell not toss things up a bit?!

There is a method to his madness, however. There are no tracks left behind him from where he slid; instead, black ice coats the ground around them, masking the ruins and snow beneath, and creating an even more treacherous terrain for their fight. Not only that, but within seconds, large and small spikes of the ice burst from the ground, threatening to stab into them both.

Now once more on his feet, the scrapes on his knees and down his shins drip with blood, but only for a few moments before the gashes close up, leaving nothing but the faint remnants of dried blood on his skin.

“C’mon, sweetheart, be a little more interesting.”

She is boring compared to his brawl with Selene; now that, that he could go for another round of! And at least she was pleasant to look at, too. Despite his broad taste in women (and even despite his relationship with Slythe), this hulking mass does nothing for him.

How dull.

Do not mistake my patience for cowardice.
vithmiris
image © Alpenminuial | coding

Notes
• I couldn't quite figure out exactly how she executed her attack (I don't think parallel was the right description?), so I just did what I could to work with it.
• Vith accepts the charge and due to the snowy ground he slides back a few feet; he's winded for a few moments but his regeneration starts to work on the bruising. He lunges forward and slides on his knees under Troy to appear on her other side, rolls and gets up. Uses Shishira's Black Ice to change the terrain they both stand on, so now it's all black ice in their immediate area instead of slushy snow, with spikes protruding (attack). His regeneration takes care of the scrapes on his legs from his slide.
• Health: 9.5/10
• Mental: 9
• 1 Attack Used - 3 Remain - Item used: Shishira's Black Ice (approved by Nikkayla)
• 0 Defences Used - All Remain.
@Destroyah @Plot Account @Battle Judge
Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height22.3 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts19
carats 4,519€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Dee, posted schedule 02-13-2018, 12:18 AM. link #9
As her shoulder connects squarely with his chest a satisfying woosh of air leaves his lungs. But instead of bones breaking, as she had hoped, they would simply absorb the impact causing him to skid away from her. Emotionless visage turns to him once more, hearing the sound of his hooves connecting with the wall behind him. He seems distracted… Perhaps he isn’t taking this seriously? Either way the force of her impact hasn’t sent him very far, thankfully, she isn’t much for chasing her prey after all. But rather than retaliating immediately he simply stands there as if contemplating life.

When he finally does move, though, it’s fast. Faster than any equine she had ever experienced before, body seeming to blur as he shoves forward and drops to his knees. He slides quickly beneath her, smaller body slipping between the space under her belly. In this time she simply stands, rust colored eyes taking everything in. Neck arcs to follow him to the other side of body only to watch him roll himself back to his feet. Too much flair was going to get him killed...

But then something unexpected happens; looking down quickly she notices the ground is coated in treacherous looking black ice. Spires of the same ice begin to burst from the ground, one particular spike launching itself between her forelegs to leave a gash along her right fetlock. It’s slippery, worse than it had been before. This puts a kink in her plans; unable to charge him she instead walks forward. Hooves are picked up and placed with great care, every so often lashing forward with the toe to snap particularly treacherous icicles. Somewhere in the back of Destroyah’s mind she hears his words but they do nothing except bring a smile to her lips.

A dangerous twinkle finds light in her eyes as she comes to once again stand before him. No longer is she concerned for the debris beneath the snow, her only worry now is keeping her balance on the ice and making sure not to impale herself on the spires he has created. But while this makes things more interesting, this is not a deterrent. This time haunches coil before she launches herself at him. The intention is not to collide with him this time; instead she comes forth with jaw gaping. Facing him directly she attempts to bring teeth down upon his right eye, looking to pop the orb in its socket.

Even as she is airborne her hooves splay wide, attempting to widen her stance as much as possible for the landing on icy ground. In some ways perhaps this ice is a blessing rather then a curse. She no longer has to be careful of hidden pitfalls hidden beneath slushy snow. It wasn’t her first time fighting on ice, she had always loved it as a child. But this ice was different, so obviously created from magic. The magic she had grown-up hating, the magic she had spent majority of her life trying to erase from this world. The magic she had submitted to not so long ago, praying to God she did not know for the strength to keep her family together.

The strength she hoped would give her the ability to provide a home for them…

Health: 9/10
Remaining attacks: 2
Remaining dodges: 1 full, 3 partial
Post summary: Stands around while Vith does acrobatics and gets stabbed in the ankle by a spike. Turns to face him head on and walk slowly to draw a bit closer, trying to kick icicles on her way. Once closer she tries to leap to close the rest of the distance, attempting to bring teeth down on his right eye to pop it.
Injuries: moderate laceration on right fetlock

ooc;; yeah perpendicular should have been the word. my bad! as well, assuming that Vith used lightening speed to get under Troy without her reacting? no attack really mentioned that Troy specifically had to take damage from so just went with some damage from spikes! hope that works :)
@[Vithmiris]
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts149
carats 8,801€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 02-14-2018, 10:54 PM. link #10
As the ice conceals the snow and rocks beneath their feet, Vithmiris’s wicked grin spreads across his face ever so slightly, although his veil of black hair dances on the wind across his features and hides it from view. The crisp breeze that blows through the battlegrounds is refreshing, although for any unused to the bitter sting of the mountains, it would undoubtedly feel like thousands of needles being stabbed into the skin all at the same time. The dark creature watches as the giantess now walks more carefully, purposefully kicking away icicles in her path. Good.

“Let me at her now, whilst she’s hindered!”
“Not yet.”
“Stop hogging all the fun, asshole.”
“Why? She challenged me, not you, so fuck off.”

As with any time Baskerville invades his thoughts, it is as the situation before him unfolds. Whilst previously he kept in motion, since getting back to his feet he has remained still to watch his challenger. There was a few yards distance between them since he slid beneath her, perhaps more so than before she had charged at him or near-about the same, he's not really one for paying attention to spaces. Regardless, though, it gives him time to muse over how much of a waste of his day this is.

It isn’t even remotely entertaining! She is a brute, and such creatures rarely see the fun in doing the unexpected, adding a little surprise or flair to their movements to actually throw their opponents off. The vampire learnt long ago that it is a useful little ace to have.

As she comes to a stop, he breaks the ice around his back feet with a kick of each hoof, securing his position; finding that black crystal in the mountains, along with a few other trinkets, had certainly been lucky. He stands, still and waiting, open for her to attack.

And she does.

She lunges towards him, although quite where she manages to secure her footing to do so without slipping he does not know; but it doesn’t matter. Her mouth is open wide, and had he so desired he probably could have spat in it just for shits and giggles, be he refrains. It is a simple matter of moving his head ever so slightly down to the side before she reaches him, to prevent any unnecessary damage to his sight; with the structure of his eye socket, what exactly had she been trying to do?

It doesn’t matter.

His eye socket takes the hit from her teeth, and the skin breaks, blood trickling down around his eye, whilst the socket bone gives a slight crunch sound reminiscent of fracturing. Vithmiris does little more than snarl, however, as he lowers his head out of her reach almost immediately after contact; with his back feet grounded (even if the ice cuts into him, he doesn’t care), he snatches up a shard of ice that the woman had kicked on her approach. He'll worry about his eye later, as it will take a little longer to heal the fractured bone than it had the scrapes on his legs.

With it in his mouth length-ways across, a feral grin flashes across his features as he pulls his head upwards towards her own quickly, aiming to stab the icicle into the underside or lower sides of her neck, perhaps even under her jaw if he can, although he won’t be disappointed if it embeds into her chest instead. It is long enough that he hopes it could do some fairly decent damage, or at least sting like a bitch! He’d be satisfied with pissing her off.

With the adrenaline of the seeping blood near his eye coursing through him, he can’t help but feel more excited, ready to rip her apart, to tear her flesh from her muscles and her muscles from her bones. He can hear the cracks in the ice around them, but with the woman's weight, it's of no surprise at all that it won't hold up long.

“Hey, jackass, let ME devour her! I’m the one starving here.”
“You’ll get your fucking turn when I’m done playing with her!”
“Seriously you could have just let me at her and you wouldn’t have a cracked fucking eye socket now, would you?!”
“This is a pathetic little scratch compared to the shit we’ve been through and you fucking know it. So don’t try and play the ‘you got hurt because you didn’t use me’ card.”
“Fine, this is all on you then. When you fucking need me, tough shit.”

Do not mistake my patience for cowardice.
vithmiris
image © Alpenminuial | coding

Notes
• He didn't technically use lightning speed; he pushed himself off the little foundation wall and lurched forwards and slid, on snow this would happen rather fast naturally (think a stage slide if that helps). Also, the Black Ice was listed as the attack.
• SUMMARY: Vith now finally stands still and waits for Troy to approach him again, and grounds himself by breaking the ice with his back feet before she launches at him. He tilts his head slightly down and away from her, so her teeth only manage to attack his eye socket; which is now fractured (partial dodge used). He then immediately lowers his head down to pick up a broken kicked icicle and uses it in an attempt to stab around her neck and/or chest (attack) -- this is in an assumption that she is still actually in front of him, that part is unclear as to whether she attacked on-the-fly, or stopped to do it.

• Health: 8/10
• Mental: 9
• 2 Attacks Used - 2 Remain - No items used
• 1 Partial Defence Used - 1 Full, 2 Partial Remain - No items used
@Destroyah @Plot Account @Battle Judge
Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height22.3 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts19
carats 4,519€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Dee, posted schedule 02-16-2018, 09:49 PM. link #11
She doesn’t turn her thoughts elsewhere, refusing to allow herself to get distracted. There is no time for thoughts of the past or future, there is no time for thoughts of friends or family. In the here and now there was only the pair of them, there was only herself and this man standing before her. He was standing in front of her goals, he was standing in front of her future and to get to all that she had to first get past him. It was with single minded clarity that she pushed through the battle, allowing herself only to think of the way that his body responded to her.

She was focused, her jaws coming down towards his eye even as body began it’s descent back down to earth. His head moved, though, seeing her trajectory and hoping to minimize the damage. Instead of popping delicate orb she instead hits his eye socket, the sensation of bone against bone rattling her teeth even as she tries to carry that momentum forward. His head tries to arch away but as her full body weight is carried forward she attempts to keep her neck lowered and follow him downwards. Gaze watches as Vithmiris’ jaws open as he grabs at an icicle. His grab is successful, the woman unable to deter his motions even as she tries to keep her momentum angled downward to slam his face into the solid ice covered ground below him.

Icicle turns, curving upwards as he turns his head in an upward motion, but due to her continued momentum she attempts to keep him from gaining the propulsion to cause much damage. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wishes that the icicle sticks to his vile tongue, and remains stuck with it for the rest of his life. But this is a fools hope that brings a strange smile to her lips. His weapon, none the less, slides into skin, parting it like paper as it flows along the side of her neck and allows blood to begin flowing. The heat immediately spread from the wound, causing a strange shiver to pass through her form. With growing fury and aching pain the woman manages to swing her thick neck, causing her behemoth body to follow suit; her aim was to use her incredible weight to crash down upon the vampiric male, wanting to slam him skull first into the ice covered ground. Her hope was maybe using his attack against him, wishing one of his icicles sticking from the frozen ground would slice into him.

Health: 6/10
Remaining attacks: 1
Remaining dodges: 1 full, 2 partial
Post summary: While initially attempting to return to ground on all four, however as he thrusts an icicle to slice upward at her neck she throws her weight to cause her body to land on top of him, wanting to bring his entire body crashing down onto one of his own icicles sticking out from the ground.
Injuries: Moderate laceration on right fetlock. Moderately deep gash to the side of neck.

@Vithmiris @Plot Account @Battle Judge
Find Reply
genderStallion
ageImmortal
height17.0 hh
breedTersk
sorceryRegeneration
sexualityDemisexual
posts149
carats 8,801€ Carats
plotterX
trackerX
(Emperor) played by perm_identity amore, posted schedule 02-18-2018, 06:32 PM. link #12
Vithmiris

I only want to cut you open, and run my tongue along your heart.
The sound of the icicle piercing her flesh is music to his ears, although less of a delight to his nose. Whilst he typically enjoys the smell of blood, hers is hardly attractive to him, certainly not enough for him to want to gorge on her. Perhaps, though, the fact he ate earlier in the day was a largely contributing factor. Nonetheless, blood floods down the icicle and into his mouth; whilst his tongue had not exactly stuck to the ice, the heat of the blood makes it easy for him to
release it.

“Dodge.”
“What?”
“Dodge!”
“Dodge wha-”
“DODGEEEE!!!!”

His opponent's body slams into his, although exactly how she’s managed to shift her weight to do so, he has no idea. She’d leapt towards him and reached out for his eye, how had she managed to throw her weight to the side enough to slam into him instead of alongside him?!

“What?!”

The beast’s black body hits the ice, which breaks around them in an almost ear-piercing shatter, but he manages to keep his head from slamming into the ground and knocking him out as he slides across the broken surface from the force; could he get knocked out? Would his powers of regeneration stop that from happening? Was that even possible?

Questions for later.

“I told you to dodge.”
“Fucking asshole, screaming dodge doesn’t mean shit!”
“How’d she even do that anyway?”
“I don’t know, you were busy fucking yelling in my head!”

He feels the broken ice slicing against his flesh, but he pays no mind to the little stinging sensations as he comes to a stop a few feet from her and steadily gets back up onto his feet. Hair falls over his face as it often does, although it still sways in the icy breeze that blows through the mountains, revealing his smirk as he watches her with fiery eyes.

Getting knocked around is so boring. The best she’d done to him so far was try and bite at his eye, although he still isn’t sure why she chose to do such a thing. Why not aim for an ear and rip it off? Or at his mouth and tear away his lip? That would be much more fun!

And thinking of more fun things, a truly cruel grin spreads more broadly across the stallion’s dark lips as the wind whips his hair around behind him, revealing a black murky cloud of dense fog that seems to seep from his very being.

His eyes close.

“Alright, jackass, you can have your fun.”
“OH, FUCK YES! FINALLY!”

In a rush and whirl of wind and snow, the fog expands around him and reaches multiple feet into the air. As the wind settles, three giant pairs of eyes, similar to his own fiery red ones, pop open in the fog, followed quickly by a large tear. But it is not an ordinary tear. White spots become visible in the black mass, and soon enough the shape of a giant dog’s mouth spreads into a feral grin.

A loud growl fills the battleground and echoes off the citadel walls and the surrounding mountains as Baskerville stretches out, having been trapped within the vampire for so long.

However, this whole show takes precious little time overall, happening in a little less than 30 heartbeats before the Hell Hound lashes forward, snapping his jaws threateningly towards the woman he’d been dying to sink his teeth into from the beginning; only, Vithmiris had to be a pain and refuse his desires until he was bored enough.

Two thick legs and paws with claws as sharp as the beast’s teeth emerged from either side of the stallion, and they dug into the snowy ruins around them, breaking stone and crunching ice with such satisfying sounds. Vithmiris remains standing still, watching the scene before him unfold as the beast is released, giving him time to regenerate the scratches and cuts coating his body.

“She’s all yours for a round. Don’t fuck this up.”
“Hahahahaha!!”

Baskerville’s vile laughter is a snarling chuckled growl to the ears of listeners outside of Vithmiris’s head, as cruel and as wicked as his master's, and that of the God that they aligned themselves with.

“Come here, sweetie. Let me lick those wounds. Let me ease your pain and suffering… LET ME HUG YOU!” The demonic creature roars as he lurches towards the woman with a grin, eyes burning with hunger and fury as he lashes out with his claws. His paws are easily as large as two of her own feet, and the claws at the ends are like blades, ready and willing to slice through her flesh and protect his master.

However, whilst the creature is a little out of practice, not having been used in perhaps a century at least, he still remembers to go for the soft spots. In particular, he aims to slash open more of her neck if he can, or perhaps break apart the flesh around her shoulder or even barrel. Whilst he wishes to devour her, trying to bat her around with his paws is far more entertaining for the time being.

Speaks | Thinks | Baskerville | Sounds Like | @Destroyah @Battle Judge @Plot Account

Notes
• SUMMARY: Doesn't heed Baskerville's warning and gets slammed into (not 100% sure how it happened, tried responding best I could); he lands on the ice and slides a bit from the force of the slam, receiving cuts from the broken shards as he slides. He gets to his feet and summons Baskerville out (read his description if needed for specifics). Baskerville lurches towards Destroyah and lashes out with his claws (attack) to try and slice at her whilst Vith stands there watching them as his cuts regenerate.

• Health: 7/10
• Mental: 8
• 2 Attacks Used - 2 Remain - Confidant Attack used.
• 0 Defence Used - 1 Full, 2 Partial Remain - No defence made.
Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height22.3 hh
sexualityDemisexual
posts19
carats 4,519€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Dee, posted schedule Yesterday, 03:59 PM. link #13
Skull had sought to push his own to the ice but instead she found her own lips meeting the cold substance hard as her body clattered to the ground around him. In the tangle he would slide away, falling to the earth before skidding away. She felt like a newborn again on this ice and she was getting quite sick of it. She hadn’t felt this uncoordinated since she had first started training to fight. Thankfully he seemed to be just as shaken as she felt after that whole ordeal. As he begins to rise she will follow suit, carefully picking herself from the cold earth and keeping her eyes trained on him. Each leg is coiled before hoof is placed on the ice with the utmost care. Her body is feeling it, feeling the effects of the battle as blood flows freely from the slash on her neck, feeling the bruises that are blossoming beneath her flesh from there she had landed on the ice.

Instead of rushing her he takes his time, seeming uninterested in ever closing the distance between them, so rather then rushing him yet again she instead backs up. Behemoth places hooves carefully, digging the tips of her hooves into the ice before placing the rest of her sole down. Rust coloured eyes fixate on him but the woman does not speak, leaving a trail of blood dripping down her chest to her leg and pooling on the cold surface. Its the first time she has a moment to take notice of the way that his flesh seems to knit itself together and a slight smirk touches her lips. Of course... Of course he would have a magic such as this, of course he wouldn't have any honour in this fight. Though the touch of magic is nothing compared to what happens next.

Her opponent takes a stance as if he is he is preparing for her to attack once more and instant she feels her eyes roll skyward. No, she was done playing that game... But then his form begins to shimmer, rippling as a black mass begins to form around him. Jaws clack together and a howl screeches forth, for the first time in a battle the woman is taken aback and a flash of surprise flickers across her features before Troy is able to collect them back into their usual stoic state. Teeth clenching and sliding a hind leg back the woman attempts to prepare herself against the thing that comes from the man. The creature licks its lips before launching forward, it runs at her quickly and instead of running or hiding she simply braces herself.

Claws rake jagged lines along right her ribs, from her mid section all the way to her shoulder. The force of the attack sending the massive woman skidding off towards the left, only stopping when she finds her hooves once again hitting snow and debris rather then the ice. So there was a boundary to it... Her body is all heat and fire, heat from the wounds and the blood trail they left upon her hide. The attack sent her skidding and placed her in a triangle with the beast and its master once more back on snow with the ice before her. She was done screwing around with this man, she was sick of the tricks and the nonsense. It was obvious to the woman that he had no honour, either that or he was just an idiot. She was done playing his games. For this reason the woman simply plants herself, ears folding back as her attentions divides between two opponents. "Fucking mutt." The words were muttered angrily beneath her breath, they could come to her if they really wanted her...

Health: 4/10
Remaining attacks: 1
Remaining dodges: 1 full, 2 partial
Post summary: Gets up from where she fell, backs up slightly and braces. Gets smacked and takes full damage from confidant attack. Is sent skidding on the ice due to the force of the blow, finds footing when she hits snow and debris and stays there and prepares to be attacked again.
Injuries: Moderate laceration on right fetlock. Moderately deep gash to the side of neck. Deep lacerations on right side from mid ribs up to shoulder.

@[Vithmiris] @[Plot Account] @[Battle Judge]
-- editted by Nikkayla
Find Reply