o
Caeleste
OOC News
[ Archive ]
20th February 2018 | We have a new poll up, Leadership Battle Grace Period Poll! We are considering changing our grace period for leadership battles to offer some more down time. Go read about it an give us your vote!

18th February 2018 | Additional news for today, we now have an absent/busy page that shows all members currently absent/busy as well as the reason stated for such! This page is controlled by the away status you set for your account (by going to edit profile --> away status). We will be going through the absences board as well and adding in current absences to some members profiles. If you had an absence thread posted but are no longer absent please delete the thread. <3 Thank you!

18th February 2018 | NEW SITE INCENTIVE!!! Weekly Challenges were set up in an effort to give members a chance to do something out of the ordinary with their character while receiving a reward for doing so. Be sure to check out the thread, challenges start today if you wish to get involved.

31st January 2018 | February OTM's are now open for voting! Cast your votes whenever you get a chance.

28th January 2018 | New quick link MyCodes available! Easily link a profile, thread or specific post in a thread. To read more on how to use them please see the More Resources section of the Guidebook. They can all be found under the Miscellaneous --> Useful MyCodes area.

25th January 2018 | New way of tagging. Instead of @username it is now @[username] and you will also see nifty little reminders in both posts and profiles that you can easily copy and paste instead of having to type out names! Hoping everyone has an easier time with tags now.

23nd January 2018 | Of the month nominations for February are taking place, be sure to nominate your favourites here!

22nd January 2018 | Thanks to the wonderful isoldehn, we have new rosters for each individual herd! They can be found in the navigation menu as a drop down under "Census". The Census & Player DB as well as all rosters now update automatically! We also just updated (moved accounts inactive) and deleted accounts (that were inactive for three months or more). This is a reminder to login every thirty days to keep accounts active and every ninety days to keep accounts from being deleted!

10th January 2018 | The poll has closed and Greeshma has a new Emperor!

7th January 2018 | Greeshma leadership voting is now open! Please go and cast your vote after your own deliberation on the applications for our leaders; thank you to everyone who entered! Go vote!

1st January 2018 | Happy New Year to all of Caeleste and all the lovely people in this community! To celebrate the new year, we are holding two contests alongside each other; a Posting Contest and an Advertising Contest and both have super prizes. It is a contest against yourself and not against other players, all in the name of earning some fantastic prizes, so we hope you'll really enjoy it! Let's have another fantastic year! And have fun posting!
IC News
[ Archive ]
3rd February 2018 | The Emperor of Sharad, Leonidas, is calling an Emergency Herd Meeting! His first and only daughter has been murdered in cold blood! He needs your help, don't miss out. This is the beginning of something big! Check it out here and paticipate in this thrilling plot!

1st February 2018 | A newcomer by the name of Destroyah has challenged Vithmiris for leadership of Shishira. What will come of this? We do not know but you may follow the battle here!

10th January 2018 | Congratulations to Hassan on winning the place as Emperor of Greeshma!
Setting
YR TWO | EARLY SPRING
The snow has melted in most places of Caeleste, besides those that are prone to snow throughout all seasons. Birds are chirping, the nice weather bringing them back home from winter migrations. You will also notice many other animals reappearing throughout. Weather temperatures have risen but often a cool crisp air will still bite at coats during the evening and night hours. Enjoy the lovely weather of spring for summer may not be as kind.
Monthly Herd Post Totals

Greeshma

316 posts

Hemanta

468 posts

Sharad

300 posts

Vasanta

337 posts

Shishira

422 posts
  • Member of the Month
    boaz
    Rather new to this large crazy family, Boaz is often seen in the cBox or in Caeleste's discord channel. A rather friendly, outgoing personality, Boaz is not afraid to make new friends and get involved in any plots!
  • Thread of the Month
    let’s play a game
    A touching, heartbreaking, thread. Leonidas and Roxana come to find their beautiful child viciously murdered. This thread can be considered the start of a war as Leonidas will not rest until he finds whomever did this.
  • Couple of the Month
    Vithmiris & Slythe
    Caeleste's resident vampire couple, Emperor Vithmiris and Slythe have offered a rather interesting dynamic to their pairing. While the pair have a tendency for violence, the two also have their tender moments - as fleeting as they are.
  • Character of the Month
    Hassan
    The newly crowned Greeshma Emperor has certainly made a name for himself among many in Caeleste in many ways and has made it no secret his ambitions for the kingdom of Greeshma. We can't wait to see what he does next!
  • Quote of the Month
    Rhiannon
    “Run along back to that mountain in that frozen hell you call home. And next time you come strolling out from between his sheets, I suggest you wash yourself. I could smell you a mile away.”
Community Center
[-]
Chat With Us
chat Discord report Conduct publish Popout
Newest Posts
[REFRESH]
Open Threads
Caeleste Time: 02-20-2018, 11:33 PM

|Open| |HERD MEETING| I Won't Back Down
genderStallion
age12 year old
height15.2 hh
breedArabian
sorceryShamanism
sexualityHeterosexual
posts289
carats 4,960€ Carats
plotterCarhartt's Critters
trackerCarhartt's Babes
“Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest one.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity Carhartt, posted schedule 02-03-2018, 12:04 PM. link #1

It was time. It was time to get his revenge. It was time to track down the sick son of bitch who killed his child. Three days post the horrific murder Leonidas stood at the top of the delipidated stairs of the Sharad’s Shrine. It was there he called out to all of the equines of Sharad. He used his sorcery to reach out and pull them in… The energy circulating around him was full of hatred, anger and last but most of all pain. The only ones who knew of the fateful loss was of course Roxana and Harena. Not even Raekor knew as she was on a holiday. One which he insisted on. No one else knew because he had yet to emerge from forest, from searching himself. He thought he could find the piece of shit himself and do what they did to his daughter but it had came to realization he could not do this alone. Exhaustion wore well on him, as you couldn’t even tell he had not slept since that terrible day. Three days without sleep was not healthy and he was about ready to lose it.

The longer the hours crept away the less likely they would find Sabine’s killer. His chest rose and fell with great force as he stared out across his home… A place he once thought was the safest place in Caeleste. This forest had forsaken him. Blind with rage he waited impatiently. His thick whipcord slapped flicked side to side, much like how a feline does in great irritation. Lobes practically permanently flattened with his brow furrowed forward in the darkest of scorns. The normally relaxed and stoic leader was oozing with emotion. Pure and unfiltered rage and the unending need for blood.

It seemed like an eternity that they filtered in but in reality they came forward quickly. The message was clear and urgent; most made haste like the good members they were. Once he had them all he started, his muscles coiled up and bunched like he was ready to attack at any moment. Sapphire orbs burned holes as he swept his gaze across them. Finally his voice boomed over them, a tone foreign to even himself. “I have asked you all here today with news I never thought I would have to utter.” The hot sting of tears wanted to surface but he was so blinded with rage they held back. “Three days ago…” His tones cracked for a moment. He paused gathering himself, obviously immensely troubled with whatever he had weighing on his chest. “Roxana and my daughter, Sabine, was murdered in cold blood.” The words loomed over everyone like a heavy cloud of toxicity. “Someone targeted our innocent child as we went on a walk and stabbed her...” HIs chest heaved with great ferocity. “Someone came into OUR home and MURDERED one of our equines, out of COLD BLOOD!!!”

The pure and raw emotions was enough to make the strongest equine cry. To see a father and mother lose a child was the worse vision. “Sabine had ran ahead of us and in a matter of seconds she was gone. Neither Roxana or myself saw this sick son of a bitch hiding in the brush. I have been searching for three days straight and cannot find them or any sign of who it was. So I have called this meeting because I… I need your help… We…” He looked to Roxana and his tones broke down. “We need your help.” It was not that the tears slid down his features, unable to hold back the emotions and truth that his daughter was truly… gone.

Leonidas walks.
Leonidas thinks.
"Leonidas talks."

T A G » @Roxana @Harena @Raekor @Akriel @Kenai @Kitchi Manito @Loa Code @Manson @Rhett @Rothik @Vadim @[Dierdre] @Zaerael @Alraenna @Antiope @Eshedira @Grimoire @Identification @Night Shenz @Qallupilluk @Rhiannon @Tai'ath @Titanica @Vivian @Iscariot @Molly Muerte & Anyone interested <3
M U S E » 10/10
V O C A L S » Jensen Ackles
W O R D S » 640
S T A T U S » finished
O O C » Let the war begin!
Tag Me: @[Leonidas]
Find Reply
genderStallion
age5 year old
height17.0 hh
breedWarmblood X Mustang
sorcery
sexuality❇❇❇❇❇
posts15
carats 1,342€ Carats
trackerEllessy's Mess
(Wanderer) played by perm_identity Indy, posted schedule 02-03-2018, 12:43 PM. link #2
Indy
Indy's nostrils flared as he walked through the loamy forest. The trees were old, the smell had been musty for many miles and now... Now he could smell other equines and a lot of them. He snorted softly, clearing his nose and then took another sniff. There was adrenalin on the air, sweat... anger? Maybe he should avoid trouble? Maybe. Probably. His side still smarted from his run-in with Hassan and if he was honest with himself he was more confused than ever. Indy let out a sigh as his head drooped down slightly. His usually proud stance slackening a little. Was it really wise to mingle with others? This place was still strange to him and he didn't really understand the social fabric. He took a few more measured paces, realising the smells were getting stronger. It wouldn't be far now to the others. What should I do? My side is still healing, who knows what these horses will be like? Then again I do wonder why so many have gathered at once, it seems unusual around these parts. Hmmm.

Eventually he made up his mind; drawing himself up tall he walked into the clearing where everyone seemed to have gathered for one reason or another. He blinked his mismatched eyes and took in the scene. The most obvious equine was up on a slight rise, commanding the attention of those around him. Despite his odd antlers Indy felt a twist of recognition at the painted marks. The circle for better sight, the red for blood and war, the blue for wisdom and strength. He knew it well. He hid a shudder of premonition and took another step forwards, his own paint long having faded. The only indication he was a warrior in the red beads and feathers in his hair. He would be fine. He wasn't being threatening after all.

Quietly he looked around, considering his words carefully. He hadn't been able to gather what was going on so far, except that this seemed to be a private sort of event. One that might not welcome an outsider. The air was heavy with emotion and so thick with tension it could have been sliced by a knife. "Hello," he murmured, his voice muted and sedate, "I seem to have disturbed a private meeting, my apologies." He dipped his head respectfully and took a small step back not eager to turn his back on anyone. Least of all an upset looking stallion, with a herd of strong followers.
Indy Speaks | Indy Thinks | OOC: n/a
Tags: I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO BEGIN @Leonidas
coding, design & art by: ellessy
Please tag Indy in replies. Thanks! ♥
Tag Me: @[Indy]
Find Reply
genderStallion
age3 year old
height18.2 hh
breedHolsteiner x Arabian x Marwari x Warmblood
sorceryDark Matter Control
sexualityPansexual
posts11
carats 1,014€ Carats
“The chains are broken, but are you truly free?”
(Emperor's Apprentice ) played by perm_identity Briallu, posted schedule 02-03-2018, 12:56 PM. link #3
you will not choke the divine from me
Wandering into what had once been his home, albeit for a very short time, as a foal. Io had been a wanderer but he had been accepted into Sharad the moment he stepped his small foal hooves into Caeleste, he had felt it in his blood. That a god in these lands had accepted him into a place of belonging. Even in Elysium a part of him felt the tugging on his soul; perhaps this explained why the moment he had been free of the Valley he had gone to visit his friends, family, all those that had fought for him or impacted his life. And then he had left for Caeleste. It hadn't been in the middle of the night when no one could see him, no it had been when he visited the last equine in Elysium he had to see; Arete and then he had taken off with the blessing from the mother he had known. And a promise to see her again. With a laugh of freedom and the gallops and jumps of a yearling. That moment when he crossed the border of Elysium had been his birth and he had followed the tie to Sharad all the way to Caeleste. Of course like any young man he had wandered around the lands before entering the Silver Pines. But now here he was.

His first intention had been to call out for the leader, to ask if he was welcome in the lands and the Kingdom. Perhaps his rowdy and rather, troublesome, nature wasn't welcome. He had a habit of finding trouble, such as he had with Hassan, he had turned out much different than his mother and father had intended. Going from a Prince of the Wood to a young man who would almost definitely start a bar fight for the hell of it. He was almost certain that Arete would fall in place with Lutahis; rather unhappy with his life decisions. But perhaps in time he would settle himself and make them proud.

Now that his hoof beats made an ungodly amount of noise in the uneasy atmosphere he was wondering if he had been gone too long and that some hold had come over the Kingdom. But with each step he felt that Sharad was urging him on until he came to a place where he could smell them, the Kingdom he had wanted to belong to as a foal and still longed for. But there was more in the air. There was mourning, distress, anger, and heartbreak. He knew this all too well; someone had died. And someone who had touched hearts. Into the uneasy wood came a call to arms. A call for help he couldn't turn away from. Spurring his walk into a canter he found the scene.

A Kingdom around a King high on his place of standing and a stranger wandering into the scene, just as he had. Listening carefully to the apology Amrod couldn't help but smile, he was a kinder and better stallion than he was. But nonetheless he emerged from the wood and made his way through the bodies until he stood before the King whom he looked up at with great respect. "Please forgive my intrusion. I am Amrod and I heard your words. For a very short time in my foalhood I lived here with this family that has come to gather. If you will have me -" In the break of his words the star splattered young stallion gives a deep bow to Leonidas, his head nearly touching the ground of the forest. "- I will fight and help your cause as one of your own."

"Talk."
"thinks."
Tags » @Leonidas @Indy
Voice » Bill Skarsgård
OOC »
I am my own god and martyr
Amrod

Please tag Amrod in posts
Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Amrods mane is
always braided unless otherwise stated

Tag Me: @[Amrod]
Find Reply
genderStallion
age7 year old
height17.0 hh
breedMangalarga Marchador X Thoroughbred
sorceryShamanism
sexualityHeterosexual
posts14
carats 10,189€ Carats
plotteriso's children & crap
trackerTables Duh
“Warriors suffer their pain silently and alone.”
(Citizen) played by perm_identity isoldehn, posted schedule 02-03-2018, 01:25 PM. link #4
My time here in these woods has been short. The days did go by slowly due to my lack of communication with anyone. It’s just so flustering to try and speak words or understand words that just do not click with me anymore. Being distant will not fix my issue but I feel needy to ask for help in returning to speaking the English language. So used to speaking my own native tongue that what I was taught many years ago for future reference has failed me. No actually I’ve failed myself by not staying well rehearsed with the information taught to me by those that loved me dearly.

I miss them more than any words could rightfully try to explain. My heart aches at every thought of my mother’s demise, while it aches for the others too, my mother was my everything. I failed her for not stepping up and being the first to go against one of noble blood. Their deceased souls are my fault and I would truly give anything to have them all back but I would take other lives if it meant my mothers return. She would not be proud of that statement but it is only the truth...

Vadim was the only man of this home that I knew and I haven’t even seen him since we arrived. I appreciate his welcoming here though I only hope that whoever is in charge will allow my permanent residence. I have grown fond of these trees and their safety.

Today though I have set out to make myself accustomed to the herd, their ways and to find a new being to follow. My faith is weak and I can feel the disconnection with the afterlife and other worlds beyond here. The need to be connected and feel that way by prayer and faith has overwhelmed me. Perhaps it is because this has been ingrained in every inch of my being since birth but I do believe that good comes to you when you have a connection beyond just where we reside.

I could feel something off in the distance. The words and feeling resonated throughout my bones. My legs felt the need to push forth. A place I had not been before. The smell remained the same. A scent of many combined to one. The scent I would eventually carry on my own hide if I was allowed full passage with them all. I hoped that each one of these beings were as kind to me as this forest has been so far. I’ve seen a few souls here and there but I did avoid conversation with every inch of me. Stepping back into the shadows before they felt the need to come to me.

When I arrived where I needed to be there was a crowd. A decent sized one at that. I sought the form of the only being I would know and I hoped he was here. It’s not that I was uncomfortable with being an outsider right now, I just merely sought the company of one I would know. I think that is deeply embedded in the survival instincts of everyone.

As I searched I had to pause and place my attention forwards. To the man atop the rubble clearly in distress. It was obvious he posed a message. When his words came I was silent. Looking to the crowd to see their reactions. Maybe I could not understand words at this moment but I could understand emotion. That is quite clear no matter your disability or language barrier.

At the end there was a tear or two from the man obviously in charge. I understand that whatever is going on here is not something small.

Immediately I look back to the crowd. Vadim, his size and different features certainly could not be that hard to find. Perhaps he could help me better understand what has just happened here.

———

@Vadim
[Image: pixel_by_isoldehn_by_isoldehn-dc1dsbl.png]
Plotter

TAG ME IN ALL POSTS

ABSENCE NOTE: I am generally (not always) gone on weekends (Friday afternoon to about Sunday midday), during this time I am not able to be reached.
  • If we are in a private thread I will reply as soon as I return.
  • If we are in an open thread with multiple participants feel free to skip over me if needed and I will reply when I return.
    • Bence is a quiet man due to his lack of English knowledge, for him to not say anything and 'observe' through a few posts is acceptable to play out.
Tag Me: @[Bence]
Find Reply
genderStallion
age8 year old
height19.2 hh
breedMule x Percheron
sorceryShamanism
sexualityAsexual
posts16
carats 1,678€ Carats
“The most dangerous is the one who listens, thinks, and observes.”
(Cross Road Demon) played by perm_identity BOAZ, posted schedule 02-03-2018, 03:38 PM. link #5

my heart is a weapon.

It had been a chaotic few days.

And that was putting it mildly. Since the mule had came to know that the mysterious name he heard a spirit whisper belonged to the Emperor's daughter and that she had been murdered - oh, such a tragedy - he had been working with his powers. Trying to establish a stronger connection to the other word. While he knew that Leonidas possessed the same gift as he, he also knew that the Emperor had much more on his plate than to focus on this.

This one thing, was what Vadim could offer. Perhaps if one of the spirits had been able to give him her name - perhaps they knew what happened. Perhaps one of them saw. Perhaps... anything. Night and day behind the scenes, in between his frequent trips to the Passage to help lead others from it's dark grip, he was practicing. Each and every time, he could feel the connection was stronger and longer. He hadn't spared much time for sleep, but that mattered not to the mule.

This past trip to the passage however, he hadn't came back with just the humbleness of helping others out - he came home with one of them in tow. A strapping lad, one that very much reminded him of Leonidas, however his native tongue was terrible. Not that Vadim mattered much, he enjoyed helping others. And he would help Bence learn their language.

The booming echos of the Emperor's voice filled his large audits from the cemetery. It was time, you need to go show yourself. He needs your support. With a hefty sigh, he pulled himself away from his studies and made his way to where the others had gathered before Leo. He was utterly exhausted and completely worn down but he wouldn't dare allow it to show. He had a job to do and he intended on finishing it. He wouldn't rest until Sabine was avenged. That was his vow.

With tired orbs he scanned the crowd, quickly recognizing the brute he had brought to the Pines. Vadim sided up to him, gently nudging Bence on the shoulder in a friendly greeting. Large audits stood upward, a gentle smile played on his lips. Emerald orbs moved from up at Leonidas then back to Bence. One audit twitched backward. "Uhm, hello friend" He made sure to thoroughly pronounce his words, as well as he spoke clear. "Bad happened - leader's daughter was murdered. Killed." Now, Vadim never once claimed to be an award winning translator or teacher, but he sure tried hard.

Moving his gaze from Bence up toward Leonidas, deep emerald orbs looked to lock onto his sapphire ones. In the moment they had, Vadim gave a meaningful, supportive nod. "I see you, friend." He whispered, knowing Leo would feel it.

|
Tag Me: @[Vadim]
Find Reply
genderStallion
age13 year old
height17.2 hh
breedDutch Warmblood x Percheron
sorceryNecromancy
sexualityHeterosexual
posts46
carats 6,470€ Carats
(Citizen) played by perm_identity Ciaran, posted schedule 02-04-2018, 08:37 AM. link #6
For it
was said that
those who
answered
the call were
possessed
of the
warrior spirit

He was out for a stroll through the Silver Pines when he heard the call and felt the pull. It was something urgent. And the taste of distress filled the air. Rothik frowned, dark auds flicking back on top of his head. Taking off into a gallop in the direction, he easily cleared a path through the thick vegetation in the forest. Weaving and jumping logs that dared to lay out in front of his path.

At last he came to a stop. Other equines where beginning to fulfill the area - looking up at the emperor who was atop of his perch. The realization struck Rothik then and now. Someone had died. Someone that was held very dear to the emperor’s heart had died. It had taken him a moment to gather those thoughts into his head. Typically, Rothik was the one taking lives. He never had people run to him about the death of a love one. He wouldnt of recognized the look right away. It was...different. And he wasnt exactly sure how he felt about it.

Besides for the fact that he knew something had to be done. He had approached Leonidas the other day about being a protector of this herd - a warrior. Something to be of use to the emperor. Of course the first call to duty had to be devastating as he listened to the emotion poured out into the words as they were all addressed.

Rothik lowered his head in respect. “You have it my help. Emperor. Just let me know what it is that needs to be done.”

Ooc:
Tag Me: @[Rothik]
Find Reply
genderMare
age16 year old
height15.3 hh
breedArdennes
sorcerySuper Strength
sexualityHeterosexual
posts42
carats 23,227€ Carats
(Hell Hound) played by perm_identity Kiwi, posted schedule 02-04-2018, 06:51 PM. link #7

R A E K O R
Leonidas has insisted on her taking a break. Raekor was hesitant at the idea, however Leonidas eventually convinced the mare. It was only a few days. Any longer and she would have gone mad. She was firm in her beliefs. One being that if you had a job, you were meant to do it. There were no breaks, no days off. As a queen she had gotten up every day and led with a stern hand and did what she felt was right for her clan. Until the day she didn't.

She was returning to the pines when he called out to them. She could feel his energy drawing her in. It was red hot and white with rage. Something was wrong. Using her new gift of super strength, Raekor tightened her muscles beneath her. She pushed off with urgency, the strength of the push leaving huge divots in the ground. Still getting used to her new powers she lost her balance, catching her massive body on her knees. Hissing sharply she lifted herself up, barely any time to shake off before she started off again. Despite the stinging of her skinned knees, she thundered on.

Once she neared the other horses, Raekor slammed on the breaks. She grunted as she came to a stop, keeping her distance from the others. She did not need any distractions while she listened to the emperor. Raekor focused her good on him, flicking her short tail against her haunches. Murdered? Raekor's ears slid to the sides, her left eye widening. She could feel her heart begin to thud in her chest. Her skin twitched as she stepped back in shock.

I should have been here.

This was my fault.

There's more blood one my hands.

Always a failure.

No one can depend on me.

The guilt flowed through her veins like a crashing waterfall. Her chest heaved as she stood there in disbelief. Why hadn't she just refused to leave his side. She would have been there. Ready to stab the murderer through the heart with her horn to protect those that depended on her. She was the emperor's bodyguard and yet she'd failed him. A failure. Sabine's blood was on her hands.

@Leonidas
Tag Me: @[Raekor]
Find Reply
genderMare
age6 year old
height15.3 hh
breedArabian x Andalusian
sexualityPansexual
posts52
carats 1,227€ Carats
“I like the idea of being whoever I want to be.”
(Head Healer) played by perm_identity Mallory, posted schedule 02-10-2018, 11:45 AM. link #8

The days had trickled by slowly, painfully, and all cloaked in silence. It had been as if the life force of the Pines had been sucked out of the herd with the passing of Sabine. As Leonidas hunted for their daughter's killer, Roxana mourned in silence. She had the filly buried in the graveyard not far from Roxana's own cabin and made a daily trek to visit the gravesite since the filly's body was put to rest. Roxana had spent hours trying to scrub the blood away - off herself, from her psyche, from everything - but even though it was gone, Roxana couldn't help but believe it was still there. That it had permanently stained her, branding her for all to see. For the failure of protecting her only child, for failing to save her.

For being a terrible mother. She should have kept a closer eye on the filly. She shouldn't have let Sabine wander so far ahead, shouldn't have taken her out that fateful day; there were so many shouldn'ts that Roxana often did not sleep at night. Every day she agonized over her decisions she had made, wondering if some small change could have altered the entire course of fate. If she had just done one thing differently, no matter how small, if it would have spared Sabine from such a terrible death.

Who had had the audacity to slay such an innocent child? Surely none of her own people. There would have been no denying who Sabine's father had been, given how Leonidas had crowed in pride over the filly - and her coloring gave her lineage away. And it had been no beast who had snatched Sabine from their lives. No, it had to have been someone with malicious intent against them, or the herd, or out of spite. Roxana wasn't sure what she wanted to believe; if some monster had crept into their sanctuary and slain Sabine out of cold blood, or had done it in retribution for some conceived purpose.

The tress seemed to shudder with Leonidas's rage, calling this herd to him in their hour of need. With a heavy heart, Roxana silently answered. There was no light to be found in Roxana's garnet gaze; all of her life and hope had been snuffed out days ago with Sabine's life. She did not stand beside the Emperor, sidling off to some distance away from his side as if she wanted to be anywhere but there discussing such a morbid matter. Her golden wings were pressed tight to her sides, trying to draw comfort from herself as Leonidas spoke. Emotion welled in her throat, threatening to choke her, yet a single tear did not fall. Her eyes remained dry, long having run out of tears since the days had trickled by. "Help us find who did this," she spoke, her voice hardly more than a whisper of silk and tight with the emotions she refused to show. She knew she was struggling with the strong facade Roxana was desperately trying to exude, but she did not care. "She was my life, my light, my hope. And now, my only child is gone. I am no fighter, I will admit this freely. But bring me the soul responsible for taking Sabine away from me - from us - alive," A dark, steely tone took hold of Roxana's normally kind demeanor; her beautiful features hardening as her resolve settled. "I will make the rue the day they stepped a hoof into the Pines."

"Roxana's speech!" Roxana's Thoughts!

@Leonidas and everyone else because I'm lazy AF
Tag Me: @[Roxana]
Find Reply
genderMare
age5 year old
height15.0 hh
breedArabian
sorceryIllusion Control
sexualityHeterosexual
posts174
carats 23,040€ Carats
(Second in Command) played by perm_identity Sol, posted schedule 02-14-2018, 06:40 PM. link #9

She knew why she had been called here. This was the fateful day she had been expecting for quite some time - a formal declaration of war on whatever powers ripped young Sabine from this earth. She wished she could go back in time and stop it somehow, to warn Leonidas that his daughter's inevitable demise before the event occurred. But there was no way to bring the dead back to life, and there was no way to stop them from dying. It was too late; time had already spoken for her young soul.

There was an unsettling hush in the forest, an ominous silence that seeped through every nook and cranny of the normally lively forest. In just a short time, the paradise of their home had been burned to ashes, scorched by the hot flames of anger and despair. She was certain that she wasn't the only one who could feel it; the darkness loomed around everyone who passed through the pines. Leonidas and Roxana had been in grieving since the passing of their daughter, and Harena did their best to support them during this time. Never did she imagine that she would find herself in such a position, supporting the man she loved and his former mistress, but life had its twists and turns.

Ahead, she noticed a small group gathering to listen to the leader's impassioned speech and offer condolences where appropriate. She took her position closer to Leonidas, noticing some friendly faces and others she had never met before. The leader's words spun through the air, weaving the darkness into crimson threads of passion and rage, and she felt her own blood begin to boil. As Leonidas began to break down, she could feel her own tears forming in her eyes. It was difficult to watch the proud leader of their home suffer this way. Roxana spoke her peace as only a mother could, and Harena winced reflexively as she spoke of her daughter. She couldn't imagine the pain and suffering she had to endure through everything. Their cries of outrage did not fall on deaf ears; those of Sharad were ready to find the culprit. There were no words she could say to comfort those who mourned or impact those standing before them, and so she merely stood in solidarity, silently lending her support.

"Speech."
Harena Solanacea
Tag Me: @[Harena]
Find Reply
genderStallion
age12 year old
height15.2 hh
breedArabian
sorceryShamanism
sexualityHeterosexual
posts289
carats 4,960€ Carats
plotterCarhartt's Critters
trackerCarhartt's Babes
“Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest one.”
(Emperor) played by perm_identity Carhartt, posted schedule 9 hours ago. link #10
@Roxana @Harena @Raekor @Akriel @Kenai @Kitchi Manito @Loa Code @Manson @Rhett @Rothik @Vadim @Dierdre @Zaerael @Alraenna @Antiope @Eshedira @Grimoire @Identification @Night Shenz @Qallupilluk @Rhiannon @Tai'ath @Titanica @Vivian @Iscariot @Molly Muerte

TAGGING EVERYONE AGAIN IN CASE

2/23/18 LEONIDAS WILL RESPOND AGAIN

Please tag Leonidas in all replies!
Magic & Force are permitted, within reason.
Tag Me: @[Leonidas]
Find Reply